Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECP]EtherumCashPro Trusted by 1M+ users  (Read 1210 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:58:48 AM

Trusted By 1 MILLION + Members

LOL
I can't believe what I read now. Ok tell me, where is exactly all of these people and where they come also how your guys get all of these people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:05:50 AM

The road map isn't matching guys. It says 2018 when we are already in 2019. Besides, this announcement thread has been posted this month of April 2019. Is this project running already and it is just needed to publish again?

Anyway, I do like the concept of the project hough there are already ethereum platform base projects and was successful.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:14:34 AM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.
Let's wait patiently. Maybe the team cannot have the hand to update it yet but I am sure all the issues and matters will settle down soon by the team. The ECP project team might have something important doing right now in relation to them having its further developments.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:15:45 AM

I want to see more announcements and further developments from the team. I like how this project is going on here in the community, how it aims and make its objectives in the future of the crypto community. Further things might happen and hopefully it will be positive.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:36:52 PM

LOL
I can't believe what I read now. Ok tell me, where is exactly all of these people and where they come also how your guys get all of these people?
I also doubt these figures, because even the interface was not updated on time, and that says a lot.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:40:11 PM

I want to see more announcements and further developments from the team. I like how this project is going on here in the community, how it aims and make its objectives in the future of the crypto community. Further things might happen and hopefully it will be positive.
The developer should explain about the website and provide real evidence on the data submitted to them.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:07:29 PM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.
Let's wait patiently. Maybe the team cannot have the hand to update it yet but I am sure all the issues and matters will settle down soon by the team. The ECP project team might have something important doing right now in relation to them having its further developments.
Everyone says that you need to be patient, but very often it happens that the expectations were simply in vain and the developers did not file the form of life.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:46:26 AM

Everyone says that you need to be patient, but very often it happens that the expectations were simply in vain and the developers did not file the form of life.
For this kind of matter, the team should take an immediate actions. Because as I can see in todays world we are living, the every individual have their own kind of patience level. And most new generation individuals cannot afford to wait too long that is why they are looking for the crypto project that they will be satisfied.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:02:19 AM

All the issues can be done and resolve by the team. More people are keep on engaging to the project platform most especially here in the community thread. I am glad that the team are keep on striving.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:06:31 AM

All the issues can be done and resolve by the team. More people are keep on engaging to the project platform most especially here in the community thread. I am glad that the team are keep on striving.
If people are really have the trust and support to the team, they will keep on patiently waiting to all of this, because surely, sooner or later they will settle all of this as they have the capability to conquer all of it.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

The road map isn't matching guys. It says 2018 when we are already in 2019. Besides, this announcement thread has been posted this month of April 2019. Is this project running already and it is just needed to publish again?

Anyway, I do like the concept of the project hough there are already ethereum platform base projects and was successful.
Well you got the point. I thought it was already been released as I went too in their roadmap. But you got the mistery and pointed it out here. I do hope the team will clarify this.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:12:01 AM

Well you got the point. I thought it was already been released as I went too in their roadmap. But you got the mistery and pointed it out here. I do hope the team will clarify this.
Maybe they just have some mistakes in their roadmap year? Or they already been launched it a long time as stated in their roadmap but late posted here?
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:41:48 PM

The Ethereum Cash Pro still have a lots of things to settle down here in their community. Currently, the team is facing different challenges that will bring more experience and new knowledge for each one of us. But before the ECP can open up its wings, they should face all of it and settle all the matters necessarily.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:39:56 PM

Watching what problems. If shoals are noticed at the last moment, then developers cannot fix it quickly. Therefore, you need to carefully monitor the structure now and conduct tests.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:43:34 PM

LOL
[/quote

LOL
I think as per the time the team will provide all the evidence regarding this topic. We just need to wait for it, hopefully, the team will surely provide all the evidence sooner.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

Yes, its good for their reputation if they are solving all the problem related to the platform. As well they have to be more active on platform and answer to all the questions which has raised by community.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

Yes, its good for their reputation if they are solving all the problem related to the platform. As well they have to be more active on platform and answer to all the questions which has raised by the community.
They have to be more engaged with the community to understand what problem people have faced while surfing on a platform.  And this thing will help them to build a great platform.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:08:49 PM

Unfortunately, updates cannot appear from the air just at the click of their fingers, but something small is simply not published by the team, unless of course they are involved in the project.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:52:32 PM

Unfortunately, updates cannot appear from the air just at the click of their fingers, but something small is simply not published by the team, unless of course they are involved in the project.
Exactly. We can not just customize the developers and wait for some news, I would like to see something really worthwhile.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:34:18 AM

Exactly. We can not just customize the developers and wait for some news, I would like to see something really worthwhile.
Same here. I want to see more updates or even announcements coming from this team. Its been a while and I guess sooner or later they will provide it for us.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: