Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:14:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECP]EtherumCashPro Trusted by 1M+ users  (Read 1218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:39:05 AM

Unfortunately, updates cannot appear from the air just at the click of their fingers, but something small is simply not published by the team, unless of course they are involved in the project.
Very well said buddy. All the updates are came from much effort and hardworks. It is not just something that comes out when the team wave their hands. It comes out from something that is came from worthy doings.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:41:58 AM

The developer should explain about the website and provide real evidence on the data submitted to them.
The website is too slow when I get access to it. I get to it because the project caught my interest and it shows me how good the platform is. That is why, I am one of those concern individuals that wanted to see more from this project and see this continuously running here in the crypto community.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:56:07 AM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.
Let's wait patiently. Maybe the team cannot have the hand to update it yet but I am sure all the issues and matters will settle down soon by the team. The ECP project team might have something important doing right now in relation to them having its further developments.
Sooner or later, I am hoping that they will hand their updates here. More people including me, are patiently waiting here because we all see how potential this project and can boost it even more.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:03:03 AM

I want to have in connected with the team. Maybe a telegram group would make it. But even the telegram channel of the ECP is not yet been resolve. This kind of matter is very important. Maybe the team should take an immediate action for this so other people will not lost its interest towards the project, most especially that is has a great goal integrated with its platform.
Let's wait patiently. Maybe the team cannot have the hand to update it yet but I am sure all the issues and matters will settle down soon by the team. The ECP project team might have something important doing right now in relation to them having its further developments.
Sooner or later, I am hoping that they will hand their updates here. More people including me, are patiently waiting here because we all see how potential this project and can boost it even more.
This project can reach more in the future. But of course it is all depend on the team's continuous performance here in the crypto currency community. More active activities, will have a huge impact.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:06:37 AM

I wish that this proiect can have a great team outside the project and protect its users.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:10:45 AM

I want to see more interesting updates from the team. The concepts and ideas integrared to the entire platform are really into it having to see how potential and capable it to conquer in the current community of the crypto currency.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:07:05 PM

The developer should explain about the website and provide real evidence on the data submitted to them.
The website is too slow when I get access to it. I get to it because the project caught my interest and it shows me how good the platform is. That is why, I am one of those concern individuals that wanted to see more from this project and see this continuously running here in the crypto community.
So you need to buy a normal server and then the site will work quickly, as it should in a decent project. The developer must resolve this issue as soon as possible.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:06:47 PM

I want to see more interesting updates from the team. The concepts and ideas integrared to the entire platform are really into it having to see how potential and capable it to conquer in the current community of the crypto currency.
Everyone wants, but to add updates you need lucky reasons that developers do not have right now.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:03:17 PM

Everyone wants, but to add updates you need lucky reasons that developers do not have right now.
Well, he should at least tell you what is happening now and at what stage the project is now and in general what are its prospects.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

This project has been existing for quite some time now. I feel the roadmap needs to be updated.
To keep the community active again, trust has to be regained again. The team also needs to tell us what happened between the time of the airdrop and now.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:06:18 PM

The project needs to do some updates regarding this thread, something like on its roadmap. More people are keep on looking forward for this project so the team needs to do more efforts and shows its continuous developments for this project.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:19:12 PM

I wish that this proiect can have a great team outside the project and protect its users.
That is right. A team that will bring more into the inner project and will keep on the growth of its users for the good of its future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:29:22 PM

The project needs to do some updates regarding this thread, something like on its roadmap. More people are keep on looking forward for this project so the team needs to do more efforts and shows its continuous developments for this project.
Truly more people are keep on coming which is indeed a good thing that keeps on happening to the entire project ECP. But what more important is how the team is going to face this and prove its worth and capabilities in the community of crypto.
Mikwik

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

T
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

I want to see the project to keep running here in the crypro currency community having to get boosted and the trust and support from the people of the crypto community. The team is the key to this project that can do all the necessary things for the entire project platform.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

Seems everybody here are really looking forward to the EthereumCashPro. No doubt about that. It is all because fo the good concepts integrated in the platform that potentially make this project into the best they could for the future.
BorisWCR

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:50:52 PM

I
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

The project has a good things within and surely will have more things to achieve and gain in the future. But more than that, the EthereumCashPro needs to settle down first all their necessary informations and equipments or tools that can be used to keep running and gaining the trust and support of the community. Something like a good communication for the tight bond connection between the team and the community.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:31:31 PM

And what updates do you want in roadmap? In my opinion, this component is finite and hardly needs to be improved.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:04:27 PM

I want to see the project to keep running here in the crypro currency community having to get boosted and the trust and support from the people of the crypto community. The team is the key to this project that can do all the necessary things for the entire project platform.
I would like to hope so, but as you know, the market is unpredictable. And if Bitcoin has problems, then tokens of the ether will appear even more so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: