Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Cofounder: ETH to Rise 1000x and Become Global Settlement  (Read 434 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:49:02 PM

To be honest i will be happy if eth hits 10x from here in next 8 to 15 months and i will be massively happy if eth hits 100x from here in 2021-22 and regarding 1000x i think it is a far away dream but i will not say that it is impossible when btc will cross 1 million mark im sure eth can hit that mark as well.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:07:31 PM

snip
Maybe ethereum will survive because of the ICO or crowdfunding who still maintain the ethereum platform as their fundraising
well that's assuming the above assumption are good.
even capitalist (dapp) platform ethereum for used phase is very significant from a wide variety of projects that still use the ethereum-based.

That statement is very optimism once, well we also have to be optimistic even more that was important with community support. possible to reach the value of that $150k. of course, the price of bitcoin should be comparable first, it was easy to guess sure is nothing a price of ethereum an above bitcoin.

Just relax brother Grin I really very happy discussing

Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:09:45 PM

It is unlikely that ethereum will ever even be able to rise in its price to $ 150,000. This could happen if there were several cryptocurrencies in the world. However, their varieties are now added. Moreover, new coins and tokens are based on the experience of the previous ones and thus the cryptocurrency is continuously developed and improved. That is, there will be no point in buying ethereum for a hundred thousand dollars if there is a coin like EOS with similar, if not the best, functionality that will cost only a thousand dollars. That is, competition among cryptocurrencies will only grow and this circumstance will not give an opportunity to raise the price for certain types of cryptocurrencies.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:21:06 PM

Joseph Lubin, the cofounder of Ethereum, believes Ethereum will rise 1000x - implying a price of over $150,000 for ETH - and will become a global settlement layer. I think this view is overly optimistic, but Ethereum is likely to still be around in 2025.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/04/10/joseph-lubin-ethereum-eth-will-be-a-global-settlement-layer-and-prices-rise-1000x/

What do you think?

I don't know what people are surprise about this, what do you people expected from Ethereum founder, he needs to prop up his baby, I don't see Ethereum meeting its potentials reason being that many competitors and ICO game seems over with the launch of IEO. I see Ethereum being the fore-runner to project that will eventually be the Winner takes all in the space

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:35:21 PM

Joseph Lubin, the cofounder of Ethereum, believes Ethereum will rise 1000x - implying a price of over $150,000 for ETH - and will become a global settlement layer. I think this view is overly optimistic, but Ethereum is likely to still be around in 2025.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/04/10/joseph-lubin-ethereum-eth-will-be-a-global-settlement-layer-and-prices-rise-1000x/

What do you think?
ETH priced at $ 1,000 is possible. Because speaking of such a price increase, Joseph Lubin relies on some specific things. In a cryptocurrency, it is impossible to state or deny something specifically.  Only by analyzing in detail and examining a particular coin can we build an assumption about the price behavior.  As for ETH, the development team is seriously working on improving its coin transaction speed.  Sets specific tasks and finds a solution.  ETH has a very serious competition from TRX and EOS, who are also working hard on their developments.  Now there is a strong struggle for a leading position in the market, between these blockchains.  In the near future we are waiting for this news.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:36:09 PM

What do you think?
going up 1000x is very difficult. ethereum is not like it used to be, too many platforms are the same as ethereum. so I don't think this is possible, except the price of bitcoin is $ 1M.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

I wish that can happen as soon as possible because im a long time eth supporter and accumulator i just can not wait to see eth at such high levels if you ask me for this year i will be contented with anything around $1000 per eth and next year im hopeful will be extremely bullish for both the eth and the crypto market.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 06:54:40 PM

I think will not happen, as already the founder of Ethereum say will not happen a new bull run which will grow the coin with 1000x or more, but a grow is possible, all depends on investors, miners and other people.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:54:58 PM

I wish that can happen as soon as possible because im a long time eth supporter and accumulator i just can not wait to see eth at such high levels if you ask me for this year i will be contented with anything around $1000 per eth and next year im hopeful will be extremely bullish for both the eth and the crypto market.

Technically its not impossible to achieve that forecast since the Ethereum ecosystem continues to grow, thereby having more uses cases than most other networks and could result in having significant value over time. And also, the fact that Ethereum has  a good, robust and continued development and has a pool of talented developers brings me more optimism about it and what it can achieve in the future.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:55:57 PM

what a load of tosh!

still - I'd be happy if it did happen
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:07:06 PM

isn't this too optimistic?
1000x is something that is not realistic for now. a few months ago ethereum fell and it made many people think that it was hopeless. then suddenly they say ethereum will rise as high as possible.
, just because yesterday went up.
Come on ... I don't think it's just me who thinks it's impossible.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:11:24 PM

It's agreeable that the value of ethereum would grow astronomical in the near future, but getting a ×1000 looks unrealistic. From my perspective, it's only realisable when we get mass adoption of cryptocurrency. I sincerely would love to have such a high return from ethereum, but it looks impossible from our present stand point.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:29:30 PM

It's just fine to be optimistic but expecting too much is unrealistic as well. We all know that Ethereum could rise high as it did before but I guess 1000x is too much for us. It's profitable and has good potential in the future but it has limits. All in all, people will still be lucky if this happens. Most holders and investors are holding Eth.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 07:49:39 PM

What do you think?
In my opinion this is ambiguous and somewhat deviates from the concepts and ideology behind ethereum.. I don't think Eth will do 150k dollars any time soon... Even in 50 years.This is just hype that shouldn't be welcomed at this moment

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:04:40 PM

As long as there are no obstacles in front of the crypto, we will see a better market in the future. Most of the useful coins in the market are not at fair price, and one of them is eth. 1000x a little too much, but can be.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:34:00 AM

As long as there are no obstacles in front of the crypto, we will see a better market in the future. Most of the useful coins in the market are not at fair price, and one of them is eth. 1000x a little too much, but can be.

That assumption  is still very possible provided Ethereum would gain the trust of most financial institutions. Given at least five years from now, when there will be more mass adoption for crypto,  we can already deduce who will be the dominant crypto network that will be the most viable of them all and I hope Ethereum will be the number one contender. Smiley
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:21:47 AM

Am also bullish about the future of Etherum but I don't think it will increase like this within that short period of time but all the same, he is an insider and he knows what I don't know so it will be good for one to be on the safer side by holding some of it.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:30:16 AM

Yet, it still 6 years to come to the highest price of ethereum. You want to wait? I don't think anyone wanted to wait in that very long time. Just dont waste ur time and find a job rather than joining bounty!
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:54:53 AM

Joseph Lubin, the cofounder of Ethereum, believes Ethereum will rise 1000x - implying a price of over $150,000 for ETH -

if you really believe him that an altcoin with lots of issues and with unlimited supply and the current circulating supply of over 100 million can reach $150,000 then you must think that bitcoin that is the only decentralized currency that is working perfectly fine and has limited supply with a circulating supply of 17 million must reach $100,000,000 ($100 million).

that my friend is simply impossible.
in fact they would be lucky if ETH is worth anything more than $20 within 5 years from now.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:30:56 AM

So many developers are out hyping their coins.

Even if most of these coins will grow, I do not see them surge that much. A lot has also been said about bitcoin.

How I wished it could happen that way, but it is easier said than done.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: