Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys read daily crypto news?  (Read 1653 times)
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:31:20 PM

Yes i do and i think it is good for everyone to read crypto news daily to get himself updated with new developments in the crypto industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:49:03 PM

I have participated in several Crypto groups on telegram and Facebook. I often read the news that is updated every day from group executives. I keep up-to-date with the news to determine the next options with my funds frozen in Altcoins.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 06:02:33 PM

As a crypto lover I like to read crypto news daily. I think It's much essential for us to get in touch with all leatest updates regarding cryptocurrency. But some times I missed some update news.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:14:28 PM

I think it is one of the essential things in order to invest crypto.
Do you guys read daily crypto news?

From time to time, when I trade actively. Usually I am tracking some coins I am interested in. But trying not to spend much time reading all this crap every day  Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:58:07 PM

I don't usually read news, looking at the new all the time makes me over react over my investment. I just prefer to just go with the flow with any factor that push me to buy or convert my coins. I just buy when I can afford and then just keep it secure in a wallet. I make sure that there is no external factor that makes me think about panic selling or buying. Though news are good, but I just read about it not all the time just once in a while.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:02:01 PM

A trader who does not follow daily news might end up not executing his plans well to do a good trade.
Unfortunately, most traders lose mainly because they do not keep themselves abreast on later happenings and this might cause them to make huge mistake if care is not taken.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:05:21 PM

I have never read crypto daily or other crypto news on a blog or website. But I usually read or know the news about crypto in the telegram channel. Because the channels that I follow are always updated about what happens in crypto.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:22:39 PM

yes i still read but not as often as before. mainly check community news and trends on the electronic money market, or discuss news from the market with others for more objective views.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:32:07 PM

yes i still read but not as often as before. mainly check community news and trends on the electronic money market, or discuss news from the market with others for more objective views.
read the daily news Cypto can indeed help you in understanding the growth of Crypto and so on.
but sometimes they don't have more time so sometimes they don't read the news so they rarely read it.
if they read every day, they might find it easier to understand Crypto in doing things.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 11:55:11 PM

I try to read every week and maybe midweek and not always but if you are looking to trade then obviously you need that news all the time to avoid FUD and FOMOs if they can actually been avoided that is not entirely

Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:38:55 AM

I think we should. Having informations with all the latest things going on inside and out of cryptocurrency world gives us the advantage of handling/dealing with our portfolio the best way we can. Although i must say, most of the time, i personally read only those news that were appropriate to the current circumstances.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:49:20 AM

I have never read crypto daily or other crypto news on a blog or website. But I usually read or know the news about crypto in the telegram channel. Because the channels that I follow are always updated about what happens in crypto.

I think, you should read crypto news in several good website dedicated for crypto like ccn.com or others. Many good website about crypto and its guide us or give us second opinion about what happen in crypto market. With more knowledge, i am believe we can make profits more faster and bigger
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:09:34 AM

I am still reading news in many website about cryptocurrency. Its give me more knowledge why market bullish or bearish. Beside that, it give me more perspective about cryptocurrency and what coin or token we should invest

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:17:26 AM

Sometimes, i only read crypto news when its about our in my country, or there will be a good news, because most of it are prediction and PREDICTION IS PREDICTION, so i try not to read about it cuz, i know nothing will happen.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:35:08 AM

I am more of a technical analysis rather than being a fundamentalist. Reading cryptocurrency news on a daily basis is such a tiring task to do and i think that the charts are telling more sense compare to the cryptocurrency news since the news can be easily manipulated by just giving the creator of the news, money.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:06:45 AM

Yes! I read news from various sources almost daily. I prefer using coindesk for news because they already have a working app for iOS devices which makes reading news bit easy. Cointelegraph is also a good source for news
In my opinion, since 2018, the overal quality of articles published on cointelegraph sites has fallen considerably. I stopped using the site to read crypto news since the mid of 2018, isntead I switched my main crypto news sites to ccn.com or coindesk. By using those sites, I can reduce my works to screen low quality articles (in my perspective, of course) and save  my time for trading as well as for my family time, I have two children and I have to play with them. I don't want to miss my chance to give them sweet childhood memory.

I agree they went downhill but still, they sometimes release some good news lol. BTW I didn't know about CCN and so far what I read there is good so I will BM the site thanks for sharing Wink

BINTEX