Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys read daily crypto news?  (Read 1653 times)
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:42:37 PM

I read daily cryoto news. It helps a lot with trading and keeps updated with new coins in the market. Along with news on various websites. I am also quite active on Twitter and telegram. I think it is the place to get early news on a coin with which you can profit easily.

On telegram, you have communities and hence, it helps a lot for discussing latest news and happenings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:52:20 PM

Nope. I'm not even read any single crypto news to trade or invest any coin since I'm not a type of person who like read news, just read the chart to predict whether its up or down.
I don't even bother with charts, and I despise all media outlets including those dedicated to crypto.  News sources for bitcoin tend to be extremely biased toward bitcoin's success and they all assume it will continue to progress upward.  I myself am a true bitcoin fan, but nothing is guaranteed in the world of cryptocurrency and I prefer truth and a modicum of skepticism from news outlets.

Bitcointalk is sufficient for me for acquiring news about crypto.  If something significant happens like the delisting of BSV, threads will get started about it and many viewpoints will be heard.  The economics section here is also a great source of news and discussion and this is all I really need.

How do you manage to make your TA then?
TA is akin to gazing into a crystal ball, and you will learn this in time.

It is true, bitcointalk alone provides a lot of information you might want to read. When a certain issue or news has been out from media outlets, you will not encounter not only one thread but more of that, discussing the same topic over and over again. Yet, I still open coindesk or other sites to read the whole story, so I know what's the real deal. Because if you will just read the opinions of others and their comments regarding that topic, you will be lost and be confused. You will understand what's going on if you take time to read the whole article. And yes, I do read crypto news every single day. The first thing I check when I wake up.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:57:13 PM

I think everyone who reads this market reads the news about it. Although most of the news doesn't really help us much

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:57:40 PM

I just follow some crypto news accounts on twitter and am getting all the most important news everyday in a single app
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:12:02 PM

I subscribe to several telegram channels from which I receive all the necessary information about events taking place in the market. Of great importance to me are the news about the upcoming IEO.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:27:10 PM

yes I subscribe to the news telegram channel about cryptocurrency and on some social media, and my goal is to find as much info as possible that way we can determine which altcoin is good to buy because every good news is usually the price will go up.

Lyshkd

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:31:03 PM

Recently discovered a project with the latest news in the world of crypto, it is very convenient to use. https://pyyro.com
 It will be useful for both beginners and experienced.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:47:27 PM

Yes of course! Reading and keeping updated in crypto news is really good because you are establishing a knowledge about what happening in cryptocurency. Especially for those who are getting scam you will be aware of that. You must read crypto news in order to know what are happening inside the crypto world.
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:55:57 PM

Yes of course! Reading and keeping updated in crypto news is really good because you are establishing a knowledge about what happening in cryptocurency. Especially for those who are getting scam you will be aware of that. You must read crypto news in order to know what are happening inside the crypto world.
Being aware of the biggest news in crypto is a great knowledge because you will also know if the coins and the market are going to recover soon or not. If you know about the news in crypto you will be able to ready about some event that may happen.
Yes, if you know what is happening in the crypto world and you are aware of it you will avoid those scammers and some scamming activities. And if you are aware that trading some of your coins in the crypto world to avoid massive losses you can do it so that you may be able to get some profit although it is a little. Trading in some websites like darb will help you to enhance your trading skills. And also you can gather some news out there so that you may be avoiding those scammers.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 05:58:25 PM

It has been collected as a textbook for me every day because I'm more interested in learning trading. Therefore, daily news of the crypto market is essential. If you try to keep more news about crypto market then you can get more opportunities in trading, investment, holding everything.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

I do not keep following the Crypto news are funny because I am too lazy about that but it is one of the important qualities that everyone need to have in his life because the opportunity will not came for anyone in all the time but if it was happening I need to know by reading the news everyday otherwise it is not possible.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:07:32 PM

I am not looking for news and do not follow the news. News can be a tool to manage the crowd. If I need to know about an asset, I would prefer to check the chart of this asset and read the telegram channel of this project.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:19:29 PM

I think the best for investing in cryptography is to find a successful investor with insider information and follow his actions.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:54:52 PM

Yes i do, if you are a trader keeping up with teh news is really important. Im gona recommend a source for those interested: https://www.cryptodigest.com/news
I usually use the site i linked and twitter to keep up with whats happening.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:59:35 PM

I watch some predictions on resources, but no more than that. I think that this should be done if you want to make the right picture for the future. It must be understood, for a trader it is very important to do the right things.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:24:57 PM

Sure, I always read some articles about crypto in the telegram, because the are a lot of interesting channels on a cryptocurrency topic.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:28:29 PM

I read daily cryptocurrency news but I never base my investment decisions solely on them.They are often times a reflection of the writers opinion rather than a neutral reportage. It is good to keep up with pace of things in the cryptospace.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:42:09 PM

As you know if you are crypto trader or related to crypto field than you should read crypto news daily .I,m reading news on daily bases and if i missed previous news than i read it next day.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:03:02 PM

It is very important to read fresh news these days, because market is starting to get bullish. It is important when you want to find a entry point for a particular project.
You're right when you said it important to read fresh news these days but ones also need to be careful about the particular site or blog which ones read news because we have alot of fake news writers out there which purpose was to spread FUD or promote their article with fake news.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:12:53 PM

For someone actively trading cryptocurrencies, it's essential to read the news, get daily updates and news before it goes viral. Take position with the information a d use to your advantage. Coming ICOs, speculations, IEO possible because you and hacks are all you get from crypto news. You may not like it but when it will come in handy, you may never know. I enjoy it regularly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: