Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys read daily crypto news?  (Read 1653 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:25:56 AM

I think it is one of the essential things in order to invest crypto.
Do you guys read daily crypto news?
I really don't think it's a good idea to be checking news site daily. It could mislead one into taking impromptu decisions. It did to me and I flashed out my over 250bnb coins at slightly over $2.50 in 2018 only for the coin to start a bull run within 2weeks after I sold to well over $28. Till date I still regret that action. If I hadn't been constantly checking, I would've missed that negative news on BNB and would still have had my coins or possibly sold at ATH and made more profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:30:33 AM

I don't read it every day, but I have an application on my smartphone that tells me if there is big news about crypto. this is very helpful, because I don't need to open a crypto news website like cointelegraph or coindesk every day. yes you are right, reading the news is important so we can know what will happen in the future. but sometimes everyone has their own activities, so they don't have time for things like this.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:35:01 AM

Crypto news can also be misleading. If you are a trader do read news but also make your own research. Do not invest only base on some article.

If you check news today you will for sure find bear and bull news for same coin.
Okyaku

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:38:29 AM

Yes I try to read news about crypto.
Unfortunately, too much information so difficult to understand.
Cannot choose a single reliable source for information.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:38:54 AM

No, I do not have so much time to check or read news every day related to cryptocurrency, but this does not mean that I don’t read them at all, usually once a week I quickly go over the news and learn a lot of new things about cryptocurrency sphere.
Joran_crypto

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:42:04 AM

Yes I do read crypto news daily from here. I got so much information from this site very much informative containts you will find.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:51:08 AM

I use to read alot of crypto news but not anymore because the news is pretty much about the same topics which is either about regulation, bullish or bearish markets....and am certain that am never left behind & I can easily be brought to speed with the latest happenings.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:58:29 AM

Yes definitely it will be extra option for getting the profit in sometimes if we read some news when the price was reducing then there is a chances of getting the prophet in the future when I had sometimes I will definitely read the news about the cryptocurrency.

zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:10:21 AM

Yep, I usually read crypto news in different social media just to stay informed. It's necessary to understand a current market situation, trends and upcoming events.

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:20:58 AM

Because of my many tight schedules, I just flip through some sites for what is trending and major updates. I usually will spend my time on this forum reading and on Whatsapp discussing with friends on crypto development. For one to be relevant, you must stay updated.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:23:36 AM

Yep, I usually read crypto news in different social media just to stay informed. It's necessary to understand a current market situation, trends and upcoming events.

I feel you buddy  .we need to hear the news because news are important but lurking around on social media just to hear some news might not be really beneficial for you because social media sites nowadays are more prone to fake news and fake post  

. i rather browse some crypto info sites on google  . they are lots of them  on the net but if i feel a little tired , ill just browse here on the forum because this forum was also updated since this forum holds alot users that are verry active as most are being paid for posting  .
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:28:18 AM

no, i don't. i only read regularly in different telgram channels and in the forum. i only observe
very few projects in detail and the rest of the news i only look through roughly or ignore it Cheesy
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:36:41 AM

Reading crypto-related news on a daily basis will make one updated about day-to-day crypto-related happenings. If one wishes for crypto knowledge and trading skills, reading news related to crypto is an essential part. It will also save traders and bounty hunters from getting cheated and suffering losses. In my case, I do read news related to crypto on a daily basis. I also recommend to others enthusiasts about cryptocurrency following crypto news daily.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:38:57 AM

Yes,I guess becauae I am reading posts from this forum everyday. Cheesy Not using any separate site for getting updated about cryptos because most of the news might be fake or from the intention of manipulation so don't use them if you want to make profits just be your own price predictor.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:47:22 AM

I visit the crypto news website every day, but I don't read all the news. I only read news that I found interesting. by reading the news we can find out what will happen in the market. for those who always trade, reading the news is what must be done at any time.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:48:25 AM

In exceptional case, I read crypto news on a daily basis. Now I have been addicted to cryptocurrency (but not in negative sense). So I am very much eager to know what is happening in the crypto market. After all, you know being updated about cryptocurrency is a good thing for crypto enthusiasts. It gives you knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading skills. I think crypto knowledge should be given to all people including newcomers so as to discourage scammers and cut crypto loss. And it is high time to do this.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:35:36 AM

Yes,I guess becauae I am reading posts from this forum everyday. Cheesy Not using any separate site for getting updated about cryptos because most of the news might be fake or from the intention of manipulation so don't use them if you want to make profits just be your own price predictor.
Whatever the news is, fake or true, 99% news are spread from here mostly. It's true that bitcointalk is the source of all news but you will not get it instantly because thousands of topic are discussed here daily.
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:59:41 AM

Honestly, I do not read the news on cryptocurrency every day.I read from time to time or when I see some strong changes in the market to understand why they happened.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:13:20 AM

Not every day I read cryptocurrency news I am only active in this forum and often know what is happening now, if you are an investor then it is more important to find crypto news information that is right so that it does not miss.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 06:16:13 AM

Reading crypt news everyday is not always encouraging, sometimes it will be full of bad news and few times good news but it's always good to read crypto news once in a while especially  when there is strong movement in crypto price

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: