Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:08:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand files complaint against Bitcoin Seasteader  (Read 1384 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:22:21 PM

and also elwars pod was never big enough to have groundspace to grow own food on rook or have enough solar panels for normal living electric needs. and to make a larger platform comes with more costs
in short the further away from mainland the more costly it gets

Sounds like you need to re-watch "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)" - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046672/.

Cool

sounds like your research is mainly in the fiction arena

Cheesy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:25:26 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 07:36:51 PM by BADecker

and also elwars pod was never big enough to have groundspace to grow own food on rook or have enough solar panels for normal living electric needs. and to make a larger platform comes with more costs

Sounds like you need to re-watch "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (1954)" - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046672/.

Cool

Cheesy

But you don't seem to have the imagination that it takes to even do research.

On the other hand, maybe you have done your research. Notice how you don't capitalize your sentences. Maybe you do it because you don't want your sentence to be capital punishment. Cheesy

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:25:37 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Cool

Cheesy

On the other hand, maybe you have done your research. Notice how you don't capitalize your sentences. Maybe you do it because you don't want your sentence to be capital punishment. Cheesy

Cool

this is a social forum not a legal document. thus no need for the formalities that elitist egotists always perform, to try appearing better than others

i prefer the content of my words to mean more, not the appearance of my words

if you think bad grammar = no experience. then sucks to be you.
many people who do a heck of alot of research then dont have time to simplify it down to 'dummy' standard and then go back and glamourise it with techno jargon again and grammar and punctuation.
the message should just speak for itself

by the way, are you rich yet by doing the 'slapp' lawsuits you been training to perform

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:46:02 PM

Cool

Cheesy

Cool

this is a social forum not a legal document. thus no need for the formalities that elitist egotists always perform, to try appearing better than others

i prefer the content of my words to mean more, not the appearance of my words

if you think bad grammar = no experience. then sucks to be you.
many people who do a heck of alot of research then dont have time to simplify it down to 'dummy' standard and then go back and glamourise it with techno jargon again and grammar and punctuation.
the message should just speak for itself

by the way, are you rich yet by doing the 'slapp' lawsuits you been training to perform

Thanks, franky1. You're fun.     Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:22:46 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Looks like the world is going to find out about Thailand. But watch out! Anarchapulco isn't always the safest place.

World Exclusive " 1st Interview with the World's 1st Seasteaders, Marked for Death by the Thai Government.

Anarchast Ep.498 Topics include: the very early days of bitcoin, starting out with the seasteading movement, the Tahiti project, how the Thailand seastead started, the search for freedom, fake news in Thailand makes Nadia a figure to be hated, a threat to national security, threatened with the death penalty, life on the run, the Panama project, great new plans, a call for collaboration, Chad and Nadia to be at Anarchapulco.

First Interview with World's First Seasteaders, Wanted Dead by Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPWqxRAQ7Ts

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

oh elwar.. i can already see his plan B. he wants to do a edward snowdon style publicity script making out a country wants to kill him..
but elwar main goal is doing public appearances and ride that money train next.
.. nice braces by the way,
im guessing your publicist advised you to correct your teeth before proper public appearances in the near future

i have been watching elwar for years and seen he was always riding the exhaust trails of big money. trying to seek millions in investments with no real big returns.
seeking double figure millions to buy a boat so 15 people can ave meetings on to discuss next campaign
and even with investments coming in he just used like $30k(doesnt look like 150k costs) for a small pod that he only visits for youtube segments just for promoting..

sorry i just dont see elwar as a true figure head for 'freeing' the planet of corrupt government control of citizens. he is a secret capitalist in libertarian sheepskin

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 12:07:23 PM

oh elwar.. i can already see his plan B. he wants to do a edward snowdon style publicity script making out a country wants to kill him..
but elwar main goal is doing public appearances and ride that money train next.
.. nice braces by the way,
im guessing your publicist advised you to correct your teeth before proper public appearances in the near future

i have been watching elwar for years and seen he was always riding the exhaust trails of big money. trying to seek millions in investments with no real big returns.
seeking double figure millions to buy a boat so 15 people can ave meetings on to discuss next campaign
and even with investments coming in he just used like $30k(doesnt look like 150k costs) for a small pod that he only visits for youtube segments just for promoting..

sorry i just dont see elwar as a true figure head for 'freeing' the planet of corrupt government control of citizens. he is a secret capitalist in libertarian sheepskin

He said as he scratched his ass from his bedroom.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 12:51:55 PM by franky1

actually im on a plane right now.
and i leave my butt scratching for when in the shower
but nice to know where you think most forum members lives exist in. more revealing about your lifestyle maybe

anyway for years elwar has been trying to promote citizenship on his seastead campaigns. even in the video just linked he is talking about making birth certificates an such.. so pretending now he was just a guest on someone elses pod an he had no intention of being a true seasteader is a bit cowardy.

mostly due to him for over a year promoting how its his home and his design involvement and such and now trying to finger point the blame at some 'space engineer guy'
shameful

anyway, im guessing soon he will release a book about his life and do public interviews how he was such a pioneer and such blah. where al he really is after is the money

i called him out many times over the years on his crap and he could not even answer the basic questions of sanitation but was always fast to promote the citizenship

yea.. millions of citizens registered to a couple dozen bedroom boat was his previous project.. if no one else could see the holes in that plan then i feel sorry for people that think elwar is some positive role model

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 04:54:03 PM

actually im on a plane right now.
and i leave my butt scratching for when in the shower
but nice to know where you think most forum members lives exist in. more revealing about your lifestyle maybe

anyway for years elwar has been trying to promote citizenship on his seastead campaigns. even in the video just linked he is talking about making birth certificates an such.. so pretending now he was just a guest on someone elses pod an he had no intention of being a true seasteader is a bit cowardy.

mostly due to him for over a year promoting how its his home and his design involvement and such and now trying to finger point the blame at some 'space engineer guy'
shameful

anyway, im guessing soon he will release a book about his life and do public interviews how he was such a pioneer and such blah. where al he really is after is the money

i called him out many times over the years on his crap and he could not even answer the basic questions of sanitation but was always fast to promote the citizenship

yea.. millions of citizens registered to a couple dozen bedroom boat was his previous project.. if no one else could see the holes in that plan then i feel sorry for people that think elwar is some positive role model

Nobody knows what is really in the heart of another person until he acts. I'm not going to say that parking a seastead next to Thailand was wise. But we don't know that Elwar did it with hostile intent. And, we don't know that he did it with anything other than what he said and showed, to live free and promote a business of making seasteads.

If his plan was to popularize himself, so what? Lots of people do this kind of thing. It's a dog-eat-dog world in the world of business. Even you are popularizing yourself by being the guy who doesn't use proper punctuation and grammar. So, nobody can tell what you are really saying... a built-in disclaimer.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:40:07 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 07:17:42 PM by franky1

Nobody knows what is really in the heart of another person until he acts. I'm not going to say that parking a seastead next to Thailand was wise. But we don't know that Elwar did it with hostile intent. And, we don't know that he did it with anything other than what he said and showed, to live free and promote a business of making seasteads.

If his plan was to popularize himself, so what? Lots of people do this kind of thing. It's a dog-eat-dog world in the world of business. Even you are popularizing yourself by being the guy who doesn't use proper punctuation and grammar. So, nobody can tell what you are really saying... a built-in disclaimer.

Cool

seems the only thing you can knitpick about me is my grammar. ok i fully understand the limits of your rebuttles
but that just has more to say about you then me

elwars actions have been visible for yours. its called research. i know you prefer to be told what to think rather than do some actual research. but again thats something only you have to deal with.

as for elwars actions he is not trying to promote businesses that are actually going to flourish. he just loves the whole kickstarter money grab promotions and the excitement, which people that do ico's love so much.. while they later run off

elwars morals are not on the same path as his words or actions. making it obvious he is not interested in the underlying concept/purpose of certain projects. he justs wants to ride the viral buzz of new famed projects for the money grabs

elwars morals are obviously lacking due to the fact that one month promotes himself as the guy making a seastead and wants to offer birth certification to the seastead. then when in trouble point fingers and say other people were the ones that done it and he was just a volunteer guest

but if you want to get personal about me, havnt you learned already even through your lenses of grammar nazism that i just dont care. my content is what matters not the presentation

many people can understand what i say. infact smart people can understand this total grammar nazi crime:
1f 40u c4n r34d 7h15 th3n 40u d0n7 n33d 70 83 4 9r4mm4r n4z1

by the way a phones autocorrect grammar check is not a talent. its a reliance on services that watch what your write

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:35:07 PM

Cool

seems the only thing you can knitpick about me is my grammar. ok i fully understand the limits of your rebuttles
but that just has more to say about you then me

elwars actions have been visible for yours. its called research. i know you prefer to be told what to think rather than do some actual research. but again thats something only you have to deal with.

as for elwars actions he is not trying to promote businesses that are actually going to flourish. he just loves the whole kickstarter money grab promotions and the excitement, which people that do ico's love so much.. while they later run off

elwars morals are not on the same path as his words or actions. making it obvious he is not interested in the underlying concept/purpose of certain projects. he justs wants to ride the viral buzz of new famed projects for the money grabs

elwars morals are obviously lacking due to the fact that one month promotes himself as the guy making a seastead and wants to offer birth certification to the seastead. then when in trouble point fingers and say other people were the ones that done it and he was just a volunteer guest

but if you want to get personal about me, havnt you learned already even through your lenses of grammar nazism that i just dont care. my content is what matters not the presentation

many people can understand what i say. infact smart people can understand this total grammar nazi crime:
1f 40u c4n r34d 7h15 th3n 40u d0n7 n33d 70 83 4 9r4mm4r n4z1

by the way a phones autocorrect grammar check is not a talent. its a reliance on services that watch what your write

Thanks for the warnings about Elwar. Did you force anyone to follow your warnings? No? Good! We still have freedom.

Did you get that? You still have freedom to use poor grammar and punctuation. What it means is that I might have been wrong about your Elwar warnings. Maybe you meant something else entirely, and it wasn't apparent because of your poor grammar and punctuation, etc. If this is the case, please pardon me.

Btw, since you are so into poor punctuation and grammar, maybe you don't really understand anything you read, especially if it has good grammar and punctuation. So, maybe you were really inviting us to join Elwar's programs. Who can really tell?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:45:39 AM

another boring reply from badecker.
(yawn)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 01:27:32 PM

^^^ Often people become tired from working. In your case (the yawn), it's from intestinal disorders. Elwar shows what freedom is all about. You barely have enough intestinal fortitude to yawn.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:16:47 PM

your rebuttles are boring. its your posts not my intestines you should concern yourself with.

try doing some research next time and stop just becoming an auto-fan because you see someone on youtube

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 02:27:12 PM

your rebuttles are boring. its your posts not my intestines you should concern yourself with.

try doing some research next time and stop just becoming an auto-fan because you see someone on youtube

It's your intestines, not my rebuttals you should be concerning yourself with. Try googling "Death begins in the Colon." As for research, I have been informing you about it for quite sometime. If you would take time to check it out, it might even strengthen your intestinal fortitude.

Cool

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3652

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 03:15:40 PM

ok this badecker vs franky1 bit about grammar etc.. can we stop now?

i ignore punctuation and such too. its my style in forums. ignore me if it bothers anyone.

now as for Elwar and the seastead.. sure mistakes were made. if mistakes we NOT made then they were not trying hard enough. But he is doing what many others would not, which is not giving up the dream when setbacks occurred. learn, try again. thats how we win.

and i see Elwar out there pushing boundaries in a technology that could solve many of our problems while we are stuck on this rock. not many here can say that (not including coin devs etc of course).

yes there are still many problems with seasteads, and they wont get solved by ignoring them. but at least someone is trying.. not just Elwar of course but he seems most visable because of the "Thailand invasion."

Elwar, best of luck with your dreams. already youve accomplished more than most of us can even dream of.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 02:34:46 AM

i ignore punctuation and such too. its my style in forums. ignore me if it bothers anyone.

now as for Elwar and the seastead.. sure mistakes were made. if mistakes we NOT made then they were not trying hard enough. But he is doing what many others would not, which is not giving up the dream when setbacks occurred. learn, try again. thats how we win.

and i see Elwar out there pushing boundaries in a technology that could solve many of our problems while we are stuck on this rock. not many here can say that (not including coin devs etc of course).

yes there are still many problems with seasteads, and they wont get solved by ignoring them. but at least someone is trying.. not just Elwar of course but he seems most visable because of the "Thailand invasion."

Elwar, best of luck with your dreams. already youve accomplished more than most of us can even dream of.

elwars dream was not to be a seasteader, his dream was to live for free(no cost) and to get rich. yes his main income platform was seasteading but even he couldnt live 24/7 in the middle of the ocean all year

as for seasteadin themselves as noted a few pages ago. even they have not learned their lessons by still pushing the "12mile" number. the elwar drama should have made them atleast be within of a 25+mile number to be spouting out about

__| _ 0 _ |___
    \ ____/
as you can see although 0 is above 12mile  territory line if those in 0 started to do their own citizenship and want to set up their own colony/country/democracy/political system. the 12 mile of the 0 overlaps the 12 mile of the mainland
and thats the issue

but hell elwar ran off and finger pointed the blame of the project at other people and pretended he was not seasteading..
shows how not so pioneering he is after all.

but he certainly enjoyed the profits from his adventures

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:02:59 AM

elwars dream was not to be a seasteader, his dream was to live for free(no cost) and to get rich. yes his main income platform was seasteading but even he couldnt live 24/7 in the middle of the ocean all year

as for seasteadin themselves as noted a few pages ago. even they have not learned their lessons by still pushing the "12mile" number. the elwar drama should have made them atleast be within of a 25+mile number to be spouting out about

__| _ 0 _ |___
    \ ____/
as you can see although 0 is above 12mile  territory line if those in 0 started to do their own citizenship and want to set up their own colony/country/democracy/political system. the 12 mile of the 0 overlaps the 12 mile of the mainland
and thats the issue

but hell elwar ran off and finger pointed the blame of the project at other people and pretended he was not seasteading..
shows how not so pioneering he is after all.

but he certainly enjoyed the profits from his adventures

How in the world dense are you? Living for free and getting rich is what everybody wants... except you, apparently. The only reason people don't try to do this very much is that they are trapped on land. Government regs won't let them.

Since there aren't any clear boundaries in the distant ocean, why not live free out there, living off the fish that you can catch? And if you can make a few bucks by showing others how to do it, why not? Elwar simply wasn't careful enough to go out farther.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:11:47 AM

How in the world dense are you? Living for free and getting rich is what everybody wants... except you, apparently. The only reason people don't try to do this very much is that they are trapped on land. Government regs won't let them.

Since there aren't any clear boundaries in the distant ocean, why not live free out there, living off the fish that you can catch? And if you can make a few bucks by showing others how to do it, why not? Elwar simply wasn't careful enough to go out farther.

nothing in live is free even in a currencyless society. it takes time and effort to do things.
elwar however didnt want to do the hard work he wanted someone else to build the pod someone else set it up, so that he can just holiday there a few evenings a week making videos and then try getting money for nothing. then when crap hits the fan. finger point and blame others

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 03:24:33 AM

nothing in live is free even in a currencyless society. it takes time and effort to do things.
elwar however didnt want to do the hard work he wanted someone else to build the pod someone else set it up, so that he can just holiday there a few evenings a week making videos and then try getting money for nothing. then when crap hits the fan. finger point and blame others

Oh, man. No wonder. You think nothing in life is free. You do have arms and legs, don't you?

Think about somebody who has lost an arm or a leg. How much does it cost to get a new one? If it's a cheap one, it doesn't really work very well. If it's an expensive one, it never is as good as the original. And just how much did it cost you to get the originals? Essentially nothing, except the little bit of exercise that you had to do to make them grow.

But let's say you are more like Stephen Hawking. You still got what you got essentially for free.

If Elwar can get stuff for free, all the more power to him... just so long as he doesn't take advantage of someone. People had reasons for giving him what they gave him for free.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: