Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Best Ethereum Wallets online in 2019  (Read 777 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:05:34 PM

wowww there are many ethereum online wallets, so far I only know about MyEtherWallet and MetaMask. good info, thanks for sharing.

There are really a lot of purses, thanks for the selection, I think everyone will find something to their liking. Remember that wallets should always be official.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:09:16 PM

There are really a lot of purses, thanks for the selection, I think everyone will find something to their liking. Remember that wallets should always be official.
of course we can choose alternatives that are trusted. I myself only use metamask and myetherwallet as my online wallet. there are not too many wallets, but I have to have assets in some wallets instead of being centralized in just one wallet.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

different option of offers as clients to work on decision as fine to cover of use with personal strategy on appealing request on tasks of finance with the crypto business.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:45:38 PM

I even can not imagine another wallet. I use MEW and I really like to use it, it synchronizes very well with Trezor and I think that many people use this wallet. Probably there are other wallets, but I do not think it makes sense to use others.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:52:44 PM

Ethereum is one of the first platform based token system in the whole ecosystem. So there is many kind of wallets available for ethereum. I always suggest hardware wallets over any kind of wallets. If you have some extra money always go for hardware wallets. But if you don't have one. Then best wallets for ethereum and ethereum based token is myetyeherwallet. MEW is the best wallet for anything I ever used. And Metamask also good many people. But I personally use myetyeherwallet more than metamask. And there are many wallets like multiwallets and many more which you can go for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:56:47 PM

I still use Metamask and also MyEtherWallet. Because I am comfortable and also safe to store ethereum. But there are certainly weaknesses in each wallet. I want to try Cryptonator, but there is still no time to using. Next time I will try it. Cool
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

myetherwallet is my first choice, I use the wallet because of the convenience available. but I can't hold a lot of coins on myetherwallet. it is only a temporary wallet for good coin storage.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:30:53 PM

i use the myetherwallet and metamask combination and i feel great with them, i would add to the chart coinomi and eidoo wallets...
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:36:35 PM

I use both myetherwallet and metmask  and i like them really and think there are secure but all we must keep our private keys safely to avoid from hacks, other wallets haven't used all this time before and even listed about them the first time , i think maybe 90% of users use myetherwallet and it will be most famous in coming years.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:40:03 PM

I am a user of myetyeherwallet. And I could say that there is no wallet that is better than myetyeherwallet. I used it for a very long time it is always very easy to use and it's secure. Anyone can use it plus it's support all kind of ethereum based token. And I also use Metamask. It's also one of the greatest wallet I use the combination of MEW and Metamask and that works perfect for me. If you are into multi wallet then you also find many in the market but I personally doesn't like multiwallets that's why for ethereum and ethereum based token new is best for me.

dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:53:23 PM

<…>
Out of all the listed wallets, the one I find more useful, easier to use and secured based on my experience, is metamast.
I have had the privilege to use MEW, yet at a point I vedfame scared as a result of several complaints of lost funds, due to some attacks. Well, I do or not know if that still happens, but I still strongly believe in metamast.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:57:06 PM

I am using MetaMask, it combines with Brave browser, till now I don't have any issues. It's really a good solution to store eth and erc-20 for me. 
Lol, don't mention buddy. Brave + Metamask = Something great and awesome.
Anyways to the OP, personally I'm a fan of MyEtherWallet. It gives me the best experience ever and I love that. Metamask is good as well, have used it a couple of times and have encountered no problems as at now
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:59:29 PM

MyEtherWallet with a mobile app is the best and cheapest way how to securely access your funds anywhere you are. You do not need hardware wallet, you only need a mobile phone.  Wink

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sukey2008

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:02:55 PM

Myetherwallet and metmask are really enough... they are quite usefuly and convinient until now and also safe.
Thanks for sharing this but i may not change to any other wallet.
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:06:55 PM

Well of all this wallets listed above the only one I can give a complete vouch on is metamask.. Although I have used MEW in the past,  the fact that the wallet is constantly under threat by hackers makes it a no go area for me..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:09:23 PM

I believe there are numerous ethereum wallets online to secure your finds without any hacking. MyetherWallet and metamask is no exception. I think they are the best wallets to secure ones' tolens.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:11:15 PM

until now the ethereum wallet that I use is myetherwallet and I also use the metamask extension to add security when I access my wallet.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

There are so many choices to choose wallet for Ethereum. Personally, I usually use Electrum and Myetherwallet. Electrum is very convenient in case users only have purpose to store their Ethereum, they can create so many addresses and manage them all very easily with Electrum wallet, that operates fastly and lightly burden on computer. In contrast, Myetherwallet is best option (in my opinion) for someone who often make transactions with ERC20 tokens on Ethereum network. So, it depends on specific purposes.

auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:13:24 PM

Metamask is the best and safest to use in terms of all online wallets in my opinion. It is a well known fact that hardware wallets are expensive for the ordinary cryptocurrency user. For safety and to save cost, metamask is the best. But for those who may not be familiar with metamask, myetherwallet is a cool wallet but one needs to be cautious of the numerous phishing sites.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:31:11 PM

Well for me the main wallet is MyEtherWallet.  Meta M. - I use only to sell tokens. Well, I am glad that MeW has a mobile version. I also use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: