Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Best Ethereum Wallets online in 2019  (Read 777 times)
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:34:27 AM

Myetherwallet is one of the best Ethereum wallet, mainly because it does deeply supports ERC20 tokens. The MEW also has very long history, and very good reputation. So, I will stick with MEW for my ETH and my ERC20 tokens in the future. I only make deposits to exchanges when I have demands to cash out my ETH or tokens into fiats for personal needs. If not, I will store them all in MEW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:50:49 AM

I have only tried using MyEtherWallet and Metamask only. You can actually open Metamask wallet using MEW. Both are really convenient and widely used by most and trusted for holding erc-20 tokens.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 04:14:24 AM

Why would you look for online solutions, with all the risks associated? An online wallet can be more easily hacked than an offline one.

I would always prefer a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano s,  Trezor) thanks to its higher security.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:50:32 AM

I only knew two on the list. The metamask wallet and the MEW or myetherwallet. I ussually use myetherwallet in storing my tokens and coins. And it is upgraded lately but i prefer the vintage MEW since it is easy to use with no hustle and fast access.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:53:37 AM

Myetherwallet and Metamask still the best ethereum online wallets for me. Never had a single problem whenever i use these 2 wallets. Trezor is a good one too but trezor is not online wallet but offline wallet. Just remember to careful when input your wallet info on online wallet because there are so many phising site.
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:01:06 AM

Myetherwallet and Metamask still the best ethereum online wallets for me. Never had a single problem whenever i use these 2 wallets. Trezor is a good one too but trezor is not online wallet but offline wallet. Just remember to careful when input your wallet info on online wallet because there are so many phising site.
These two wallets are my most favorite Ethereum wallets, but I more often use Myetherwallet rather than Metamask. Nevertheless, whichever wallets you use, you should be careful with each update or with update messages. You should bookmark official websites of those wallets, for later use when updates released. There are so many phising sites of those wallets, and you might fall into phising sites, then lose all money if you won't be careful with links you click to download and install fake wallets.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:03:34 AM

Still, my favorite wallet is old designed MEW - https://vintage.myetherwallet.com. I don't like, that new MEW doesn't allow to change gas price manually (or maybe I can't find). There is also another evolution branch of MEW with Taylor Monahan leader - MyCrypto, but I don't use it.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:19:52 AM

I've been using qPocket recently. It is a great wallet for people who like Dapps and supports not just Ethereum Dapps but also Tron and QuarkChain Dapps. qPocket has even partnered with Quarkchain in a Bounty Program that lets you do the bounty tasks directly from the qPocket wallet. https://twitter.com/CMRoxburgh/status/1118821070520213504

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:42:27 AM

I have been using myetherwallet for a long time and haven't had any problem so far, it is very easy to use. You can use myetherwallet with meta mask and it is more secured way using MEW.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:46:18 AM

I started with MEW and now I use metamask, kinda easier to have metamask and use it, along with some services that ask you to have metamask if you wish to use them. For almost a month or two I`m using atomic wallet ethereum address for some eth tokens, its nice wallet, I think I will use it much more in the future, they are wallet that supports many coins, tokens, and I think they are working really hard to stay up to date, people should try atomic wallet for sure.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:51:41 AM

I am glad that in the first place is MEW which deserves its first place. I really hope that they will continue to develop their direction and maybe they will make a normal DEX exchange.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:18:21 AM

Why would you look for online solutions, with all the risks associated? An online wallet can be more easily hacked than an offline one.

I would always prefer a hardware wallet (Ledger Nano s,  Trezor) thanks to its higher security.
Not everyone can avail hardware wallets although the security it give is totally awesome and higher than the rest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:19:31 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), hd49728 (2), CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), thd26bct (1)

To avoid get phised, please read this one;
[GUIDE] Use this for identifying Scam/Phishing/ websites & exchanges in crypto
Inside the topic, the Metamask phissing wallets mentioned. There will be more new phising sites launch later, so you should read the topic carefully to prepare yourself enough skills to avoid get phised by them.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:41:22 AM

I have had a fair experience with using metemask and Myetherwallet as only wallets, though they are a bit complex for a newbie. I fine it easier and better with the wallets and android apps like Imtoken and Trust wallet, have used Imtoken for a while but now I have completely migrated all my accounts to trust wallet

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:46:00 AM

I would never suggest anyone to use other online web wallet other than MyEtherWallet and Metamask because of the security. I think it's best to avoid any kind of probable risk.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:48:29 AM

I only use MEW, and a local exchanger to store the ETH that I got. well, some people recommend using a meta mask, but to be honest I'm quite difficult to use. so, I only use MEW for now.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:10:11 PM

Myetherwallet is not the best, but it is the most used ethereum wallet by beginners.
The best eth wallet for me is the desktop wallet, because it is safer than myetherwallet.
But you need to download the big blockchain database into your computer to be able to use it.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:08:13 PM

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world, which has some web-based wallets, which can be accessed from anywhere. Some of the web wallets are custodial where the control of the private key is not in your hands as it’s being controlled by the third party, so they might be susceptible to attacks or phishing. On the other hand, there are certain web wallets which are non-custodial, which means you are in control over your private keys.

Let us check the top online Ethereum wallets in 2019:

#1 MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet is one of the most renowned Ethereum web wallets which lets you have entire control over your private keys that increases the security of your assets. You need to back up your wallet on a regular basis. You can even integrate the hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S and Trezor along with accessing the smart contracts. MyEtherWallet not only supports Ethereum but also all ERC20 tokens along with a built-in- ETH to BTC swap, which makes it one of the best Ethereum wallets online.

#2 MetaMask

MetaMask is a web wallet which is known for their extension in your browser, like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and so on. It enables you to encrypt your private keys and store in your system. The whole aim behind MetaMask is to make storing and transacting with Ethereum as accessible as possible. Moreover, you don’t have to give your personal information, which makes t even more likable amongst the users.

#3 Guarda

Guarda is one of the most popular multi-purpose wallets which can be even considered as one of the best Eth wallets online. It stores multiple tokens apart from Ethereum and ERC20 tokens. Its security and reliability feature makes it a popular choice amongst the users. The best part is that Guarda doesn’t store the private keys so it gets erased once you log out from the device. Guarda has one of the smoothest processes for accessing the web wallet, which even a beginner can access.

#4 Cryptonator

Cryptonator is a web-based Ethereum wallet that provides automatic and instant exchange between the supported cryptocurrencies at an attractive rate. It gives you accessibility even by staying anonymous and having secured by SSL (HTTPS) connection. You can access your wallet 24/7 and one time passwords can add extra security to your account.

#5 Free Wallet

Free Wallet is a custodial Ethereum web wallet which enables you to store, receive, send and transfer Ethereum. You can even buy Ethereum with a credit card and can get free transfers between free wallet users. Free Wallet community takes measure to keep their wallets safe and secure. The Free web wallet is having an easy interface so that even the beginners can conveniently access them.

Note: Free wallet is a custodial wallet service so users won't be having access to the private keys of the wallets.

Read here all the details: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-5-best-ethereum-wallets-online-in-2019-updated

Share your opinions as well...thanks

At first I only used MEW, but the suggestion from the MEW site actually suggested not to use a private key so I used Metamask, and was happy because almost a year had no problems.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:35:42 PM

Cryptonator,really? I found many bad reviews about that wallet and it is also not a wallet like MEW for using the cryptonator wallet like Coinabse and blockchain are better and can be best to store small amount of fund on it.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 05:08:14 PM

well, from your list above i only use myetherwallet
and i never use any other ethereum wallet besided MEW in my online activity mate
because for me mew is enough to keep and store my ethereum and ethereum based tokens, except for my ethereum and ethereum tokens for long term hodl, i will keep it in my ledger nano s

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀