Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:08:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Best Ethereum Wallets online in 2019  (Read 777 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:47:45 AM

I think There are many good wallets that have lots of development strong. But Myetherwallet, MetaMask these are different from everyone. Basically Myetherwallet more honors wallet and almost everyone is interested in using this crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:23:01 AM

I use MyEtherWallet. I feel very comfortable using this wallet. It is very easy to use. I also think that my coins are very safe here. This wallet's security system is very strong. So I feel very safe to keep my coins and tokens here.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:23:04 PM

Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world, which has some web-based wallets, which can be accessed from anywhere. Some of the web wallets are custodial where the control of the private key is not in your hands as it’s being controlled by the third party, so they might be susceptible to attacks or phishing. On the other hand, there are certain web wallets which are non-custodial, which means you are in control over your private keys.

Let us check the top online Ethereum wallets in 2019:

#1 MyEtherWallet
MyEtherWallet is one of the most renowned Ethereum web wallets which lets you have entire control over your private keys that increases the security of your assets. You need to back up your wallet on a regular basis. You can even integrate the hardware wallets like Ledger Nano S and Trezor along with accessing the smart contracts. MyEtherWallet not only supports Ethereum but also all ERC20 tokens along with a built-in- ETH to BTC swap, which makes it one of the best Ethereum wallets online.

#2 MetaMask

MetaMask is a web wallet which is known for their extension in your browser, like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and so on. It enables you to encrypt your private keys and store in your system. The whole aim behind MetaMask is to make storing and transacting with Ethereum as accessible as possible. Moreover, you don’t have to give your personal information, which makes t even more likable amongst the users.

I was using myetherwallet because it is very easy to use, but then i realize it is not safe to using private key.
There was google DNS hacking that caused myetherwallet website get phished by someone.
Since then, i don't use myetherwallet anymore. I am currently using metamask as my eth wallet.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:51:58 PM

Metamask good wallet that protects me from suspicious sites. And he deserves a place in the top.
But why cryptonator in the list, it doesn't even support tokens on Ethereum.
cryptonator or whatever this is, don't use this because those may steal your coins. MyEtherWallet and Metamask is the best option, however, MEW is way more easy to use.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:11:06 PM

MEW, Jax, Mycrypto wallets are the best examples of good ETH wallet. Online wallets are not safer than desktop ETH wallets, the relationship between hardware wallets and desktop wallets are so close in terms of security.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:15:19 PM

Myetherwallet is the most popular Ethereum wallet, so I believe that not only me, but also lost of crypto enthusiasts know how to use it, and actually use it sometimes or very often. Metamask is another popular wallet for Ethereum. I also think that Coinnomi wallet is another good choice, because it is a multi-coin wallet. It means users of Coinnomi wallet can use it not only for Ethereum but also for other coins.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:26:17 PM

MetaMask still ranks in the top in my opinion for the second, namely myetherwallet and so on, I have never used anything other than that and between the two above, I have to know the strengths and weaknesses

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:31:05 PM

For my opinion online wallets is not so good. Better is App wallets like Trust wallet, because thanks Trust wallet I can transfer my funds more fast and it is always in my pocket. Thats why it is better.

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:35:29 PM

Ledger Nano S and Trezor are the best ever wallet for crypto storage until now so for ultimate securtiy you can use it or you may go for MEW which is good for token storage but you need to be careful with clone sites.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:10:59 PM

Talking about Ethereum wallet, Mew and metamask are the best have used so far, but will try the remaining 3wallets listed above. Thanks for the write up.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:30:32 PM

for me mew is still very best because it has a web wallet and also a mobile app wallet and also for security from the past it is still safe but it just got excited because mew in 2017 made a lot of phishing but for now it has been reduced
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:32:12 PM

MetaMask is not even an online ethereum wallet, its a kind of software wallet which located in your chrome as an extension. You can even access it while offline.

In as much that MetaMask is a chrome Add On software wallet, it qualifies to be considered as online Ethereum wallet. Even if you can access it offline, you still need internet connection to make transactions using this software.

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:21:37 AM

you can use any Ethereum wallet you want (of course, you should choose it from list of good Ethereum wallets), but you should remember to visit official sites of those wallet providers, then download and install official wallet versions, not phising ones.
There are serious issues if you use phising wallets: truffle is just one of issues, and whatever issues you get, finally your money will be stolen.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7j8l5b/warning_i_sent_eth_to_my_metamask_account/

Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:42:41 PM

I like mew, see the best thing which makes mew one of the best is the system behind it. Like other web based wallet, it does not allow you to create a wallet on their server or even you won’t have an option to create an account on MEW. But it allows you to create your own wallet on your browser which can be used on the hard wallet too. For the transaction, you can use their blockchain but for this, you need to broadcast your transaction first.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:50:32 PM

Metamask is a solution with too many bugs, especially when you use it with Ledger Nano, then it is almost impossible to do things like: smart-contract interactions and sending tokens.  Roll Eyes

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:58:37 PM

Myetherwallet gives user full control of wallets created by the user, MEW is my favorite wallet its very handy, comfortable and popular wallet with lot of futures but the only problem with the MEW is it does not allow you to connect or interact with the decentralized applications.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 08:21:15 PM

Myetherwallet covers the all needs for the average trader and investor who wants to hold the coins for a long time. Metamask is not reliable as much as the Myetherwallet,Mycrypto wallets in my opinion.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:30:22 PM

to be honest, so far only MyEtherWallet + Metamask is the best, in my opinion.  I've never tried using Cryptonator, Guarda and other wallet, but once a friend suggested I try Guarda, he said it was pretty good.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:41:35 PM

3 of these wallets are never recommended anywhere. Very strange article. There are other options that might be more reliable. Mainly hardware wallets. I do not know where the article found that the GUARD is one of the most popular wallets. I had never heard of it before.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:28:04 PM

Ethereum wallet that I use to store my assets is myetherewallet by adding the metamask extension to increase the security of my wallet. Forr the other 3 options like Guarda, Cryptonator and Freewallet I have never used the wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: