Bitcoin Forum
September 11, 2024, 12:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 106198 times)
Jaycoinz

Activity: 434
Merit: 226

God is All

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2024, 08:53:36 PM

-snip-
I will admit that there are not a lot of guys can even get through a whole BTC cycle without getting distracted into  trading/selling/gambling when they should still be in fairly early stages of their BTC accumulation journey, so yeah a lot of guys lack patience to really continue to accumulate and to get to some kind of a meaningful BTC accumulation leavel in which the BTC accumulation helps to inform them about the next steps rather than talking theoretical nonsense about supposed needs to sell BTC in order to diversify... and all of those kinds of mumbo jumbo talking points that tend to show that their thinking is distracted by perceptions of short-term fiat "profits."
You may have aware that not all of the users discussing in this thread have a good financial background. They are also very likely to be unemployed and just hoping for a signature campaign to bring in profits - while their knowledge of investing is learned over time. They certainly understand the strategy theoretically - but chances are, they don't have the courage to do what they say.

I don't mind the theory they put forward as long as it's not misleading - but not all of them understand how to apply it properly. It's even possible that they sell bitcoin every signature campaign payment period [instead holding it long-term] just to make ends meet, and then how do they build a portfolio or diversify assets when other budget support is not available.
True, I believe that's what someone was trying to tell me lately that Bitcoin investment can be done with someone who is financially ready not stable because when you are ready, the kind or number of job you do will be a factor to you having some kind of stability to your investment because it's not easy having or hoping on just a job to meet ends need then saving up through that job without having a backup plan because one day you will get to use or temper those coins.

Rockstarguy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 608

God is great

View Profile
September 10, 2024, 09:45:44 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

it is always important for people to have a good knowledge of the investment they want to start so that they can know how to handle the investment and become successful with it, but when it comes to bitcoin investment, newbies or new investors don't necessarily need to gain any bitcoin knowledge before they can start investing their money into bitcoin. What newbies or new investors should be concerned about in bitcoin investment is their finances to know if or not they have a discretionary fund that will allow them to invest in bitcoin. As time goes on, they can start learning about bitcoin.
The reason why so many people find it difficult to invest bitcoin is because they do not understand bitcoin. If people really understand the volatility of bitcoin they won't feel panic when the price of bitcoin goes dip. It is only when one lack understanding of bitcoin then the dips of the market always looks dangerous while the the increase is only what looks attractive.

You really need to understand the volatility of the market before making decision to invest in bitcoin, one must have understanding that if making profit in bitcoin is interesting then the dip must also be interesting too. Having money is not just enough to invest bitcoin,  if you don't bitcoin volatility will always br a threat to you which can cause you to sell you coin without having any good investment results.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Agbamoni

Activity: 448
Merit: 327

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2024, 11:06:47 PM

I really envy those who are privileged to get the awareness of Bitcoin while they are still in school, probably with less financial responsibilities and still under the guidance and provision of their parents. I usually encourage such people to endeavor to take their finances seriously and one of the ways of doing that is to invest in Bitcoin with some part of their pocket money. They can do this even if it is $10 per week or bi-weekly, they can go that over the years they are in school and this will amount to something remarkable. However, I will not encourage anyone to use their tuition fee to invest in Bitcoin, because the tuition fee is not money they can afford to keep in Bitcoin for a long time. It is like investing the basic funds into Bitcoin which is not advisable.
There is a saying 'delay is never denial'. At the end of the day here we are, speaking Bitcoin English.

Early awareness of Bitcoin is a huge advantage for those who can understand the concept at a tender age. They had fewer responsibilities which gave them more time to study it. Knowledge is one thing that can help them build financial independence and investment decisions once they are financially stable. I practically started saving a little during my school days for business once am done, I just came to realize that if I had been investing as little as 10$ back then i would have heard enough Bitcoin in my portfolio.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pi$$

Activity: 18
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2024, 11:52:06 PM

it is always important for people to have a good knowledge of the investment they want to start so that they can know how to handle the investment and become successful with it, but when it comes to bitcoin investment, newbies or new investors don't necessarily need to gain any bitcoin knowledge before they can start investing their money into bitcoin. What newbies or new investors should be concerned about in bitcoin investment is their finances to know if or not they have a discretionary fund that will allow them to invest in bitcoin. As time goes on, they can start learning about bitcoin.
The reason why so many people find it difficult to invest bitcoin is because they do not understand bitcoin. If people really understand the volatility of bitcoin they won't feel panic when the price of bitcoin goes dip. It is only when one lack understanding of bitcoin then the dips of the market always looks dangerous while the the increase is only what looks attractive.

You really need to understand the volatility of the market before making decision to invest in bitcoin, one must have understanding that if making profit in bitcoin is interesting then the dip must also be interesting too. Having money is not just enough to invest bitcoin,  if you don't bitcoin volatility will always br a threat to you which can cause you to sell you coin without having any good investment results.
Understanding Bitcoin shouldn't be an excuse for not starting any investment. Bitcoin is easy to understand, a beginner does not need in-depth knowledge nd understanding of Bitcoin. What is there to understand that we should always keep our asset safe, set and investment goal, dont store our Bitcoin in the CEX but rather wallet? After that the next step is only to make research about the various strategies to invest in Bitcoin and which one will be preferable to suit his risk management.

Bitcoin investment and Bitcoin trading are too different ways to benefiting from Bitcoin. So it is easy to start a Bitcoin investment once the funds are ready but going in for trading is very risky and need in-depth knowledge.
Tungbulu

Activity: 168
Merit: 126

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
Today at 02:33:31 AM
Last edit: Today at 06:35:40 AM by Tungbulu
Merited by Just Say (2), JayJuanGee (1)

I will admit that there are not a lot of guys can even get through a whole BTC cycle without getting distracted into  trading/selling/gambling when they should still be in fairly early stages of their BTC accumulation journey, so yeah a lot of guys lack patience to really continue to accumulate and to get to some kind of a meaningful BTC accumulation leavel in which the BTC accumulation helps to inform them about the next steps rather than talking theoretical nonsense about supposed needs to sell BTC in order to diversify... and all of those kinds of mumbo jumbo talking points that tend to show that their thinking is distracted by perceptions of short-term fiat "profits."
You may have aware that not all of the users discussing in this thread have a good financial background. They are also very likely to be unemployed and just hoping for a signature campaign to bring in profits - while their knowledge of investing is learned over time. They certainly understand the strategy theoretically - but chances are, they don't have the courage to do what they say.

I don't mind the theory they put forward as long as it's not misleading - but not all of them understand how to apply it properly. It's even possible that they sell bitcoin every signature campaign payment period [instead holding it long-term] just to make ends meet, and then how do they build a portfolio or diversify assets when other budget support is not available.
In this section there is an experienced investor as well as in this section there is a new investor so do not spread any information which may be harmful to the newbies. I will say a little less than what I know is necessary so that what I have said fully will be of use to another person. When I started investing I got help from others. If I didn't get the right information then my investment strategy might have been wrong. Some of those who follow DCA investment strategy may come with good financial support, some may invest a part of the total cost savings in DCA method, and there are some students who save their tuition fee money and invest here.
I really envy those who are privileged to get the awareness of Bitcoin while they are still in school, probably with less financial responsibilities and still under the guidance and provision of their parents. I usually encourage such people to endeavor to take their finances seriously and one of the ways of doing that is to invest in Bitcoin with some part of their pocket money. They can do this even if it is $10 per week or bi-weekly, they can go that over the years they are in school and this will amount to something remarkable. However, I will not encourage anyone to use their tuition fee to invest in Bitcoin, because the tuition fee is not money they can afford to keep in Bitcoin for a long time. It is like investing the basic funds into Bitcoin which is not advisable.
All you've said is remarkably correct and I totally agree with you, it's very wise for young people to sort and utilize opportunities that are made available for them to develop their financial habit while investing in their future too. There are no better ways for students to invest in Bitcoin than the allocation of part of their pocket money, well except for those of them that decide to take up some jobs in order to raise more money to support themselves,  these ones can also use part of their earnings to invest in bitcoin at a regular interval, could be weekly or monthly, depending on when their paycheck arrives. This practice helps young minds to develop a long-term investment mindset, acquire more knowledge about Bitcoin and investment in general  and place themselves in a position where they'll be able to benefit from compound growth in the long run.

I'm glad you pointed out how important it is for students not consider the option of using money meant for their tuition fees to invest in Bitcoin. It's very crucial to lay much emphasis on the importance of prioritizating essential expenses such as tuition fees because it falls under money they can't afford to lose. It may not be considered to be smart investing at all to use money meant for other important expenses to accumulate Bitcoin as it could put you on a very uncomfortable spot when the sudden need for that money arises, keeping one in a compromising state of considering to sell off their holding in order to foot that need, which very bad for investment. To avoid such scenarios,  it's very crucial to strike a balance between financial responsibilities and smart investing, because by doing this, they'll be building a very strong and solid foundation for their financial future.

I believe the reason for this is often because people do not really consider Bitcoin as a long-term investment, as they may only consider it for its short-term benefits. What they fail to realize is that Bitcoin isn't like these other shitcoins traders choose to gamble their money on. Just as you've rightly said, understanding the dynamics of Bitcoin and its potentials would help individuals set realistic goals and also become conversant with the rules of investing in Bitcoin.

Volatility is an inevitable aspect of the bitcoin market, and many investors feel Volatility is bad and should be watched out for at all time, but understanding the bitcoin market would open your eyes and your mind to so many possibilities,  as well as to know exactly how to navigate the bitcoin market and avoid only preparing for the downsides of the market, but also looking out and preparing also for the upsides of the market. Volatility shouldn't be considered a threat to an investor,  because Volatility won't have any effect or impact on you when you consider Bitcoin for its long-term trajectory,  it'll not only ride out the impacts of market Volatility or short-term fluctuations in the market, but it will also give you clarity of the market, putting you in a better position to make better choices that concerns your investing.

SuperBitMan

Activity: 56
Merit: 17

View Profile
Today at 02:35:51 AM

Investing in Bitcoin with intentions to buy and hold onto it for a longer period is a simple process for any investor who is willing to make bitcoin a choice of investment. All what you you do is to follow the procedures  to buy bitcoin with a DCA strategy on a regular basis, doing it and accumulating consistently to increase your holdings.  This is what really matters by doing so you are likely positioning yourself to reap the benefits from the long term holding. Bitcoin has proven to be successful choice of investment All you need is to know the procedures on how to buy bitcoin.Every investment risks is involved but following a defined procedure can be successful. Holding onto Bitcoin for the long term can be a strategy to achieve good profits with less risk, Consistency in your approach with DCA.

Of course, now is still the best moment to get the best price, for those who are smart, they really take advantage of conditions like now, but there are still many who are not aware and are still busy playing with their funds by buying other coins that are not important, talking about risks, of course, all of them are there and one more thing, the price history will give us guidance in investing.

Because of the nature of Bitcoin I don't think there's a nice or best time to invest or accumulate because its variation is what we can't predict correctly but the good news is that if one invest now and Bitcoin skyrocket definitely you are going to be on profit. Some people invest in Bitcoin not because they don't know how Bitcoin works but because they want to turn millionaire and billionaire over night ( impatient) that's why they choose memecoins while some people actually lack's knowledge on how Bitcoin works and how to go about it, that is why it is very good to be inform because lack of knowledge can result to a very big disaster.
Yeah you are correct some people especially newbies really don't understand how Bitcoin works they just heard about someone it and feel they can just start investing and start making money from it and that is why you see some people become frustrated when they start investing and they later got disappointed by not making the quick money they expected to make.
A lot of people has left Bitcoin investment because they feel Bitcoin is too slow in it's growth and they feel investing on shitcoins will be more better because it will grow fast, the want of quick money has even blocked there eyes to see the high risk in shitcoins and that is why no matter how people keeps failing and losing money in shitcoins some people are still investing in it.
When it comes to bitcoin investment on needs to be patient and also be consistent, Bitcoin will give you more peace of mind because one won't lose money when there's a dip it's certain that it will grow again one just need to accumulate and hold for a long term.
Before investing in Bitcoin one needs to have the basic knowledge about Bitcoin and how it works it is very important, if a newbie has basic knowledge about Bitcoin and also know the history growth of Bitcoin it will help him or her to relax even when there's a dip.
Egii Nna

Activity: 420
Merit: 198

View Profile
Today at 07:00:45 AM

Yeah you are correct some people especially newbies really don't understand how Bitcoin works they just heard about someone it and feel they can just start investing and start making money from it and that is why you see some people become frustrated when they start investing and they later got disappointed by not making the quick money they expected to make.
A lot of people has left Bitcoin investment because they feel Bitcoin is too slow in it's growth and they feel investing on shitcoins will be more better because it will grow fast, the want of quick money has even blocked there eyes to see the high risk in shitcoins and that is why no matter how people keeps failing and losing money in shitcoins some people are still investing in it.
When it comes to bitcoin investment on needs to be patient and also be consistent, Bitcoin will give you more peace of mind because one won't lose money when there's a dip it's certain that it will grow again one just need to accumulate and hold for a long term.
Before investing in Bitcoin one needs to have the basic knowledge about Bitcoin and how it works it is very important, if a newbie has basic knowledge about Bitcoin and also know the history growth of Bitcoin it will help him or her to relax even when there's a dip.

When there is a dip in bitcoin, that is the best time to keep buying bitcoin. If you can accumulate a lot of bitcoin in this season then there is a potential of you getting a lot of profit in the future. That is why the best thing to do in bitcoin is to accumulate a lot of bitcoin and hold for a long time. As a newbie in the crypto space, the best place to invest in is bitcoin. Even if you have many years in the crypto space, bitcoin is always the best place to invest your funds for a long time. Many of those shitcoins always end up as scams. That is why we always encourage using the DCA method to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can without braking the bank or being stressed in your finances. 

There is a saying 'delay is never denial'. At the end of the day here we are, speaking Bitcoin English.

Early awareness of Bitcoin is a huge advantage for those who can understand the concept at a tender age. They had fewer responsibilities which gave them more time to study it. Knowledge is one thing that can help them build financial independence and investment decisions once they are financially stable. I practically started saving a little during my school days for business once am done, I just came to realize that if I had been investing as little as 10$ back then i would have heard enough Bitcoin in my portfolio.

We always have regrets about our late intervention to invest in bitcoin. I know many of us have known about bitcoin for a long time, but due to a lack of knowledge we had when we were still in school, if we have been investing in bitcoin since 2010 or 2011, even if it is a dollar every month. We would have been millionaires today. That is why a wise man says "ignorance is the worst disease ever," because it will affect you for a long time and you will always regret it, so it is best to explain and reach those in school about bitcoin investment and give them the strategy to follow. In order to make sure they are aware, they have knowledge and the possibility strategic to accumulate a lot of bitcoin. 

Ruttoshi

Activity: 448
Merit: 365

Baba God Noni

View Profile
Today at 07:20:03 AM

When there is a dip in bitcoin, that is the best time to keep buying bitcoin. If you can accumulate a lot of bitcoin in this season then there is a potential of you getting a lot of profit in the future.That is why the best thing to do in bitcoin is to accumulate a lot of bitcoin and hold for a long time. As a newbie in the crypto space, the best place to invest in is bitcoin. Even if you have many years in the crypto space, bitcoin is always the best place to invest your funds for a long time. Many of those shitcoins always end up as scams. That is why we always encourage using the DCA method to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can without braking the bank or being stressed in your finances.
As a new investor, you are not only to keep on buying bitcoin regularly only at the dip because you are still new to bitcoin and you only have very little bitcoin. A new investor should be on accumulating bitcoin using DCA regularly without stoping whether in the dip or not for 4-10 years and above so that he will be able to accumulate a significant size of bitcoin to cover up his latness into bitcoin investment.

You should also know that buying at the dip is for those investors who are prepared for it by having reserve funds available, but with your ongoing DCA you have the advantage to buy bitcoin both at the bottom line of the dip and when the price is at his peak.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Egii Nna

Activity: 420
Merit: 198

View Profile
Today at 07:34:46 AM

When there is a dip in bitcoin, that is the best time to keep buying bitcoin. If you can accumulate a lot of bitcoin in this season then there is a potential of you getting a lot of profit in the future.That is why the best thing to do in bitcoin is to accumulate a lot of bitcoin and hold for a long time. As a newbie in the crypto space, the best place to invest in is bitcoin. Even if you have many years in the crypto space, bitcoin is always the best place to invest your funds for a long time. Many of those shitcoins always end up as scams. That is why we always encourage using the DCA method to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can without braking the bank or being stressed in your finances.
As a new investor, you are not only to keep on buying bitcoin regularly only at the dip because you are still new to bitcoin and you only have very little bitcoin. A new investor should be on accumulating bitcoin using DCA regularly without stoping whether in the dip or not for 4-10 years and above so that he will be able to accumulate a significant size of bitcoin to cover up his latness into bitcoin investment.

You should also know that buying at the dip is for those investors who are prepared for it by having reserve funds available, but with your ongoing DCA you have the advantage to buy bitcoin both at the bottom line of the dip and when the price is at his peak.

I know if I could still recall, I didn’t emphasise on buying bitcoin at the dip only, I just said it is the best time, which means you can still buy bitcoin at anytime to accumulate as much as you can afford using the DCA strategy, so all this you are saying, I will just take it as more clarification to those that find it hard to digest the English I wrote, not correction to me, because all what is said is the same thing I also said but in different English. So I appreciate your effort in clarifying it to others. The best thing to know is that both of us are explaining the advantages of accumulating bitcoin and holding it for a long time.

Jewan420

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

Patience and hard work are the keys to success.

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:07:12 AM

I think people who are planning to invest in Bitcoin hoping for quick profits should put their plans on hold. First they should gain knowledge about Bitcoin, then they should decide whether to invest or not! Because when a person gains knowledge about Bitcoin, he will realize that Bitcoin is not a means of making quick money. He will also understand that in order to profit from Bitcoin, he must be long-term. After acquiring the knowledge, it will not be affected by price decrease or price increase. Instead of getting depressed or panicking during price drops, he will learn to enjoy the time.

If a person is a newbie and wants to come into bitcoin investment with a long term plan and want to invest in DCO method then I think he can do it even if he doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin. He can start investing only if he has an idea how to buy and later learn different strategies to hold the investment which is Bitcoin knowledge. Gaining knowledge will benefit your investments as well as help you advise others to invest successfully.

You mentioned a topic related to Shitcoin, which mentions profit, not loss. Keep in mind that while the profit margin is high in Shitcoin, there is also a high chance of loss. You will not only lose from Shitcoin, you will also gain but the amount will be much less than the loss. That is, if you profit $100 from Shitcoin, it is almost certain that you will lose more than $100 later. As the profits in Shitcoin are high, there is a high chance of being tempted, thereby increasing the potential for losses. Because many coins disappear from the market due to the low probability of value recovery in Shitcoins, if you invest in such coins you will lose the entire money. Long term and short term investment in SHITCOIN is extremely risky and I don't think anyone would dare to advise taking such a risk.

arwin100

Activity: 2856
Merit: 838

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
Today at 09:47:35 AM

When there is a dip in bitcoin, that is the best time to keep buying bitcoin. If you can accumulate a lot of bitcoin in this season then there is a potential of you getting a lot of profit in the future. That is why the best thing to do in bitcoin is to accumulate a lot of bitcoin and hold for a long time. As a newbie in the crypto space, the best place to invest in is bitcoin. Even if you have many years in the crypto space, bitcoin is always the best place to invest your funds for a long time. Many of those shitcoins always end up as scams. That is why we always encourage using the DCA method to accumulate as much bitcoin as you can without braking the bank or being stressed in your finances. 

Bitcoin is undeniable the best asset to invest. But if you keep waiting for the dump then what will happen to you on bullish times? Provably you are in standby mode doubting and trying to figure out on when you could enter. That situation you gonna choose is confusing and provably that confuse you or create fear not to buy. So instead of waiting for the dip better if you buy your bitcoins at what price you could able to buy. You are doing DCA anyway and for sure those big pumps and dumps would never affect you.

Also don't waste your time thinking about shitcoin and erase that in your system. Much better if you focus on your investment made on bitcoin then try to be consistent since this is really more important to consider.

As-Soon-As

Activity: 200
Merit: 129

View Profile
Today at 10:58:47 AM

As a new investor, you are not only to keep on buying bitcoin regularly only at the dip because you are still new to bitcoin and you only have very little bitcoin. A new investor should be on accumulating bitcoin using DCA regularly without stoping whether in the dip or not for 4-10
I know if I could still recall, I didn’t emphasise on buying bitcoin at the dip only, I just said it is the best time, which means you can still buy bitcoin at anytime to accumulate as much as you can afford using the DCA strategy, so all this you are saying, I will just take it as more clarification to those that find it hard to digest the English I wrote, not correction to me, because all what is said is the same thing I also said but in different English. So I appreciate your effort in clarifying it to others. The best thing to know is that both of us are explaining the advantages of accumulating bitcoin and holding it for a long time.

Holding Bitcoin in the DCA method is the only way to hold Bitcoin for the long term. Because the DCA method is a cost-effective way to buy bitcoins in all aspects, you will notice the highs and lows of bitcoins if you are investing in bitcoins regularly weekly or monthly then surely the level of buying bitcoins here will decrease in the average price.
 That is why it is very important for investors to follow the DCA method of Bitcoin investment, because once you start investing in the DCA method, it will attract you to invest again and again. Because Bitcoin can only be successful if you hold it for a long time.

Pages: « 1 ... 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 [542]
  Print  

Jump to: