Bitcoin Forum
August 12, 2024, 07:26:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 99781 times)
sotelorene

Activity: 322
Merit: 53

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 02:27:41 PM

Investment is one economic way of sustainably developing our funds and surely we can't do that successfully in a short term duration. For short term period bitcoin investment there's the tendency that the investor may be  less profitable or not profitable at all within the short duration, that's what makes a long term duration the best investment plan for bitcoin because you can always adjust your time further based on the market performance if price takes a downside direction and sits there for some period of time the investor doesn't grow anxiety since from the initial the plan was for a long duration.

Investing of course DCA method is best to invest in Bitcoin and not anywhere else. Because if you invest anywhere other than Bitcoin then your entire money will be at risk. So you should also have a plan how to make your investment long-term, and planning is most important to save long-term investment. 

DCA method is the easiest method for any investor to multiply his money here. If the person wants he can deposit his money continuously weekly or monthly like when I enter this thread I immediately start doing Bitcoin DCA method after few days. I'm almost two years past investment age and the most self-sufficient I've been since 2023.

Of course, the best time to invest is during the dip.
You have to make a long term plan, and stick to that plan, you keep investing some part of your income regularly, and that investment must be from an income that you will never need, That is, you cannot depend on that invested money in any emergency. Don't panic and keep holding, and keep investing and holding until the real bull run happens. You will see that your ROI will be the minimum more than 3X after the original bull run.
The dip is just an opportunity to accumulate more with less price or account an not the best time to accumulate, if you say is the best time to accumulate that means one has to wait till the dip before one can start accumulation and the difference in amount may be very small.
There's no best time to accumulate Bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge about Bitcoin and how to invest you can start, there's no best time in Bitcoin accumulation.
This statement is one reason some people always wait for a dip to happen before they can start accumulating they feel the dip is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin.
Waiting for the dip or thinking the dip is the best time for accumulation will only slow you down in your accumulation journey and before you know it years has passed without you having a good number of Bitcoin.
If you want to go far in your Bitcoin accumulation then stop thinking about dip being best time for accumulation.

You know, before I use to think the best time to invest in Bitcoin is the Dip but while I was growing I realized that I was wrong and that it can only be best time for those who uses that strategy but that strategy is nothing to compared with the DCA method which is termed the best strategy in accumulating Bitcoin because one can accumulate regardless of the price or market movement and after accumulating it is advise to hold for some period of time. A wise person is someone who reads, Check himself if he's doing well or not in his investment and if he's not then, he will re-strategize and do what is needful and at the end of the day, he will see himself doing absolutely fine which is what every investor wants though it can be ard sometimes but it's always good and it may not be in Bitcoin investment but other investment or business.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Justbillywitt

Activity: 336
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 02:32:08 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

selling a portion of it will make more sense than selling all of what you got in your portfolio. It is an investment that’s already projected to grow overtime and not a short one.

In terms of investors selling there Bitcoin holding I really don't encourage that idea but however if an investor must sell, it should only be in a case or in a point were the amount of Bitcoin they have accumulated is big enough that even if they decided to call it an arriving point of there Bitcoin investment it will be okay, so perhaps that's why even if most people have that mindset of selling it should be when they have gotten to there accumulated targets, then they can decide if they want to sell a little part of it or not, though if the investor has other means of survival I think holding all the investment will be better because as time goes by that's how your investment is appreciating.

Well I feel even before making the move to accumulate or save up bitcoin the investor must have set aside means to which he or she will be getting funds for their daily consumption purpose and also maybe even set aside emergency funds to tackle many other things but if he hasn't then that's just going to cause some kind of inconvenience in the future but when all these other ways to taught off then easy holding of your Bitcoin will be very possible and it would even help your savings a lot because it growth would be a lot faster than the case of you actually tempering with your Bitcoin occasionally.
Of course. It is important for an investor to have a reliable source of alternative income to manage his investment for long term as well as a floating cash system to meet his urgent needs. Another thing you should focus on is not to over prioritize investments because if you over focus, your normal life may cause some disturbance such as aggressive buying tendency in bearish times and withdrawal tendency in bullish times. You should keep your normal buying trend regardless of the price of Bitcoin so that its stack will grow periodically. The more you try to focus your investments, the more likely you are to lose your long term perspective. It also recommends managing investments down the road alongside your normal lifestyle to keep your long-term Bitcoin accumulation going.
I don't agree with your assessment that buying more bitcoin when the opportunity presents itself (DIP) will lead to withdrawal tendency in the bullish trend. That's a pure lie, unless you never had the plan to hold your bitcoin for long term that's only when you will think about doing that. There is no sense in seeing an opportunity to buy more bitcoin at a reduced price and you  let it slide because you don't want to be tempted to sell when the green candles return. To me it is not a smart move, because an ideal investor will make good use of the opportunity and get more bitcoin because it will benefit him at the end of his holding period. If you decipline yourself very well you will not be tempted to sell your bitcoin investment.

Moreover aggressive buying is not a bad thing, some people buy aggressively when they see the opportunity to meet up with certain amount of bitcoin holding they have set up for themselves. It also depends on when an investor started his accumulation journey, those who started late will tend to buy more aggressively too when such opportunity comes up, in order to meet up with some reasonable amount of bitcoin stash in their portfolio.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
letteredhub

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

stead.builders

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 02:49:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Investment is one economic way of sustainably developing our funds and surely we can't do that successfully in a short term duration. For short term period bitcoin investment there's the tendency that the investor may be  less profitable or not profitable at all within the short duration, that's what makes a long term duration the best investment plan for bitcoin because you can always adjust your time further based on the market performance if price takes a downside direction and sits there for some period of time the investor doesn't grow anxiety since from the initial the plan was for a long duration.

Investing of course DCA method is best to invest in Bitcoin and not anywhere else. Because if you invest anywhere other than Bitcoin then your entire money will be at risk. So you should also have a plan how to make your investment long-term, and planning is most important to save long-term investment. 

DCA method is the easiest method for any investor to multiply his money here. If the person wants he can deposit his money continuously weekly or monthly like when I enter this thread I immediately start doing Bitcoin DCA method after few days. I'm almost two years past investment age and the most self-sufficient I've been since 2023.

You have to make a long term plan, and stick to that plan, you keep investing some part of your income regularly, and that investment must be from an income that you will never need, That is, you cannot depend on that invested money in any emergency. Don't panic and keep holding, and keep investing and holding until the real bull run happens. You will see that your ROI will be the minimum more than 3X after the original bull run.
The dip is just an opportunity to accumulate more with less price or account an not the best time to accumulate, if you say is the best time to accumulate that means one has to wait till the dip before one can start accumulation and the difference in amount may be very small.
There's no best time to accumulate Bitcoin as long as you have the knowledge about Bitcoin and how to invest you can start, there's no best time in Bitcoin accumulation.
This statement is one reason some people always wait for a dip to happen before they can start accumulating they feel the dip is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin.
Waiting for the dip or thinking the dip is the best time for accumulation will only slow you down in your accumulation journey and before you know it years has passed without you having a good number of Bitcoin.
If you want to go far in your Bitcoin accumulation then stop thinking about dip being best time for accumulation.

You know, before I use to think the best time to invest in Bitcoin is the Dip but while I was growing I realized that I was wrong and that it can only be best time for those who uses that strategy but that strategy is nothing to compared with the DCA method which is termed the best strategy in accumulating Bitcoin because one can accumulate regardless of the price or market movement and after accumulating it is advise to hold for some period of time. A wise person is someone who reads, Check himself if he's doing well or not in his investment and if he's not then, he will re-strategize and do what is needful and at the end of the day, he will see himself doing absolutely fine which is what every investor wants though it can be ard sometimes but it's always good and it may not be in Bitcoin investment but other investment or business.
You were alone on that, as far as I know some of us were buried in that thought for some period of time as newbies growing up and learning as a part in a whole in the bitcoin ecosystem. The dip doesn't mean much for an investor that plans to invest accumulatively and hold for long, the dip only serves as a leverage for more profit to the investor whenever he buys at the dip but that doesn't mean that as an accumulator through the DCA strategy he has to wait for only when the market price dip before buying, you just have to buy now the then as the funds avail itself.

Through this thread discussions a lot of us has been able to gaining more and more correct knowledge with regard to how to accumulate bitcoin and hodl which has really been helpful in discarding the former ideas we before now thought were all proper.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 378
Merit: 263

stead.builders

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 03:40:32 PM

There's no specific time or period to invest in bitcoin. If anyone is interested in investing in bitcoin, and if that person has already kept the funds somewhere to start his bitcoin investment, the person can start right away to accumulate bitcoin with the DCA strategy. Trying to invest in bitcoin only during the dips is not a good strategy to adopt; it will delay your accumulation process, and you might miss out on holding bitcoin if the bitcoin price fails to dip to the price you want to buy. For the sake of those who are new to bitcoin or who are just starting their bitcoin investment, your comment is misleading because they will believe the best time to invest in bitcoin is during the dip.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Obim34

Activity: 336
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 03:59:33 PM

selling a portion of it will make more sense than selling all of what you got in your portfolio. It is an investment that’s already projected to grow overtime and not a short one.

In terms of investors selling there Bitcoin holding I really don't encourage that idea but however if an investor must sell, it should only be in a case or in a point were the amount of Bitcoin they have accumulated is big enough that even if they decided to call it an arriving point of there Bitcoin investment it will be okay, so perhaps that's why even if most people have that mindset of selling it should be when they have gotten to there accumulated targets, then they can decide if they want to sell a little part of it or not, though if the investor has other means of survival I think holding all the investment will be better because as time goes by that's how your investment is appreciating.

Well I feel even before making the move to accumulate or save up bitcoin the investor must have set aside means to which he or she will be getting funds for their daily consumption purpose and also maybe even set aside emergency funds to tackle many other things but if he hasn't then that's just going to cause some kind of inconvenience in the future but when all these other ways to taught off then easy holding of your Bitcoin will be very possible and it would even help your savings a lot because it growth would be a lot faster than the case of you actually tempering with your Bitcoin occasionally.
Of course. It is important for an investor to have a reliable source of alternative income to manage his investment for long term as well as a floating cash system to meet his urgent needs. Another thing you should focus on is not to over prioritize investments because if you over focus, your normal life may cause some disturbance such as aggressive buying tendency in bearish times and withdrawal tendency in bullish times. You should keep your normal buying trend regardless of the price of Bitcoin so that its stack will grow periodically. The more you try to focus your investments, the more likely you are to lose your long term perspective. It also recommends managing investments down the road alongside your normal lifestyle to keep your long-term Bitcoin accumulation going.
I don't agree with your assessment that buying more bitcoin when the opportunity presents itself (DIP) will lead to withdrawal tendency in the bullish trend. That's a pure lie, unless you never had the plan to hold your bitcoin for long term that's only when you will think about doing that. There is no sense in seeing an opportunity to buy more bitcoin at a reduced price and you  let it slide because you don't want to be tempted to sell when the green candles return. To me it is not a smart move, because an ideal investor will make good use of the opportunity and get more bitcoin because it will benefit him at the end of his holding period. If you decipline yourself very well you will not be tempted to sell your bitcoin investment.

Moreover aggressive buying is not a bad thing, some people buy aggressively when they see the opportunity to meet up with certain amount of bitcoin holding they have set up for themselves. It also depends on when an investor started his accumulation journey, those who started late will tend to buy more aggressively too when such opportunity comes up, in order to meet up with some reasonable amount of bitcoin stash in their portfolio.

You both can be correct but basically it comes from personal objectives,  how the person sees the market and on how he/she decides to flow with the market. One can over prioritize his investment and still be able/willing to hold for the long term and it also can go the other way round but on the case of prioritizing, now mostly the new investors would believe due to some hearings  that Bitcoin is the absolute root to financial freedom, (not saying it can't be) which makes them vulnerable to invest more than they should and causes certain tragics on how they get to survive.

Seeing a safe opening to invest aggressively should not be neglected, it can be seized and made to advantage but to be done against our stability.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 10674

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 04:51:58 PM

🤔
I have some questions.

Why is Bitcoin going through mini-crashes, then they're followed by mini-surges? Who's selling large amounts of coins below $60,000, and who buys them back/places price back over $60,000?

Will the market actually give everyone another opportunity to see Bitcoin go below its 200-Weekly SMA again? The last time proved to be a very good buying opportunity.

I had been proposing bets that the spot price would not go below 20% above the 200WMA until after 2025, yet surely we have been getting pretty close to those numbers in recent times.  Even though I am willing to bet, I know that I could end up being wrong, so I would not be betting very much or even beyond 50/50 odds.. .. but yeah, when folks are proclaiming super low BTC price dips, they tend to back off of their assertions when you ask them to bet on their prognostication of such seemingly extreme dip numbers.

We know that there is an idea of cycles and what kind of a market we are in, too, but even the ideas of cycles could disappear, and we might not be in a bull market, even though it seems that we are, potentially until 2025-ish.. .

Furthermore, it seems pretty short-sighted to be selling at these prices or the sub $60ks that you mentioned, yet we know that prices move because people have differing opinions about fair market prices, and some people end up being wrong in their assessment, views and actions, yet in most cases, we don't know who was wrong until later down the road... all of us hope that we are on the correct side, especially if we have put money on our views, and failing to buy bitcoin might well also be one of those where folks have put money (even if they think that they haven't.. when the price goes up, those kinds of dollar worshipers frequently wished that they had some BTC, so they could sell it.. for higher than they paid for it...  hahahahaha).

Surely all of us who are buying or holding onto our BTC hope that we are on the correct side of matters, yet there are no guarantees, even though historically the buyers and holders have been disproportionately more correct than those who had failed/refused to take a sufficient/adequate bitcoin position.  Bitcoin's investment thesis does not seem any weaker, and there seem to be a lot of ways that its investment thesis is way stronger than it had been historically, even if the upside potential (in terms of percentage moves) is not as great as it had been in earlier times.

The best time to accumulate bitcoin was yesterday, and since you cannot go back in time, the second best time to accumulate bitcoin is today.  

So, get started, if you have not yet gotten started (not referring to you specifically SuperBitMan).

It also depends on when an investor started his accumulation journey, those who started late will tend to buy more aggressively too when such opportunity comes up, in order to meet up with some reasonable amount of bitcoin stash in their portfolio.

It is probably a bit of a fallacy to think that you need to employ different strategies based on a perception of being late to bitcoin.  Sure, you can realize your mistakes and choose to be more aggressive in your bitcoin accumulation than what you would have otherwise had done, yet at the same time, you still need to work within the parameters of where you are at rather than where you wished you would have had been.

Let's say that 4 years ago (mid-2020-ish), someone found out about bitcoin, and they had an investment portfolio of $100k, so they knew that if they had been smart at the time, they would have had invested 10% ($10k-$12k) and it might have had taken them 1 year to establish their 10%-ish position. .. So if they go back and the calculate their amounts, they see that $230 per week from June 2020 for one year would have gotten them to nearly 0.7 BTC with only right around $12k invested.

Since they did not take such action, they are now thinking that they have to make up for their failure/refusal to adequately accumulate BTC.  How are they going to accomplish such additional aggressiveness in their BTC accumulation strategy without overdoing it?  They can still invest $230 per week and they can even carry out their DCAing for more than a whole year.. so if they are trying to get up to 0.7 BTC or maybe they are trying to get up to a whole BTC since they can see that they could have had 0.7 BTC with merely a years worth of aggressive accumulation between mid 2020 and mid 2021, but maybe they feel that they have to accumulate more?  I doubt that being more aggressive on the dips would be an appropriate solution - since if they are holding back money to buy on the dips, then that likely means that they are not being as aggressive as they can with their DCA amounts... Sure there might be a formula that allows aggressiveness in regards to both, yet I still will assert that there are trade offs if you are suggesting the solution is to be more aggressive on the dips, then you are choosing to be less aggressive with your DCAs.

Even if we go by your forum registration date, and maybe we even presume that you had gotten started accumulating bitcoin for the past year (a little prior to your forum registration date), we would see that with the same $230 per week, by now you would have had accumulated close to 0.28 BTC, so you would still be nearly 0.42 BTC short of reaching 0.7 BTC and still 0.72 BTC away from becoming a whole coiner.  So, the extent to which you consider that letting off of the aggressiveness of your regular DCA and/or holding some of that money for buying the dip would be personal choices that might not end up making much of a difference in terms of causing you to accumulate more BTC than you would by pursuing a more strict and perhaps somewhat aggressive DCA strategy.  The ways that you change your aggressiveness can have tradeoffs that may or may not make a lot of sense, even though surely there can be ways that you might feel psychologically better with some strategies as opposed to other strategies, even if the difference between such strategies might not be very much materially different from one another.. since at the time that we do any action (to buy BTC or whatever), we have no real idea which way the BTC price is going to go, even though after the fact we can look back and say, I should have done this or that or another thing.. which seems to be a bit of a problematic way of assessing what realistically you should have done (and/or would have done).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tungbulu

Activity: 140
Merit: 107

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 05:43:51 PM

Of course, the best time to invest is during the dip.You have to make a long term plan, and stick to that plan, you keep investing some part of your income regularly, and that investment must be from an income that you will never need, That is, you cannot depend on that invested money in any emergency. Don't panic and keep holding, and keep investing and holding until the real bull run happens. You will see that your ROI will be the minimum more than 3X after the original bull run.
The best time to invest in bitcoin as a new investor is immediately your have the money to invest whether the price of bitcoin is at the dip or not. This is because the dip is unpredictable and might not come at our own expected time, in the sense that we might not be ready when the dip will come. So getting started immediately with DCA after you have figured out how much of your discretionary income that will enable you to buy continuously overtime. It is better to start with little amount and know that you have started your bitcoin investment journey than waiting for the dip, because bitcoin price waits for no one.

There is power in DCA accumulation strategy because no matter how little you start with as a new investor, as long as you are persistent and consistent with it for 4-10 years and above, you will be surprised at how much bitcoin you have accumulated when you check your portfolio. Life itself is a gradual process and there is nothing that is done at rush when it comes to nature. Same applies with bitcoin investment, gradual growth of your portfolio by regular buying for long will make you not feel the burden of investing, and before you know it, you have acquired a significant amount of bitcoin in a very long period of time.

Those that are waiting for the dip, as a new beginner into bitcoin investment are looking for easy way to accumulate more bitcoin with little amount of money which the probability of that happening is 50-50. But with DCA, you have the opportunity to take average of the market at different prices to increase your bitcoin portfolio.

Planning to buy during the dip puts you in the wrong mindset, especially for newbies or anyone who has not sufficiently and/or adequately prepared for up, and the ONLY way to prepare for up is by buying bitcoin.
Buying and investing in Bitcoin is infact the best way to venture into the Cryptocurrency market and also the only way to guarantee the safety of your funds but to make that a reality, its important to employ an effective strategy because its not just about Buying Bitcoin, it takes more than just that. For instance, the commonly adopted market timing approaches such as buying in the dips can be dangerous to investors, especially the beginners, just as you've rightly pointed out. Instead, take a buy and HODL strategy where you can find yourself holding Bitcoin for several years without selling to enjoy the benefit of its increasing value on the market. Thus, this strategy enables you to concentrate on the asset’s prospect and not the direction of its short-term performance. Also, one must take time and learn more about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, and then know what they want to achieve financially and never invest a dime they can’t afford to lose.

████       ⚜️TUNGBULU⚜️      ████        🌀   |    🌍   |   PROMOTING AFRICA   |   🌍    |   🌀        ████     ⚜️TUNGBULU⚜️     ████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 05:58:51 PM

Of course, the best time to invest is during the dip.You have to make a long term plan, and stick to that plan, you keep investing some part of your income regularly, and that investment must be from an income that you will never need, That is, you cannot depend on that invested money in any emergency. Don't panic and keep holding, and keep investing and holding until the real bull run happens. You will see that your ROI will be the minimum more than 3X after the original bull run.
The best time to invest in bitcoin as a new investor is immediately your have the money to invest whether the price of bitcoin is at the dip or not. This is because the dip is unpredictable and might not come at our own expected time, in the sense that we might not be ready when the dip will come. So getting started immediately with DCA after you have figured out how much of your discretionary income that will enable you to buy continuously overtime. It is better to start with little amount and know that you have started your bitcoin investment journey than waiting for the dip, because bitcoin price waits for no one.

There is power in DCA accumulation strategy because no matter how little you start with as a new investor, as long as you are persistent and consistent with it for 4-10 years and above, you will be surprised at how much bitcoin you have accumulated when you check your portfolio. Life itself is a gradual process and there is nothing that is done at rush when it comes to nature. Same applies with bitcoin investment, gradual growth of your portfolio by regular buying for long will make you not feel the burden of investing, and before you know it, you have acquired a significant amount of bitcoin in a very long period of time.

Those that are waiting for the dip, as a new beginner into bitcoin investment are looking for easy way to accumulate more bitcoin with little amount of money which the probability of that happening is 50-50. But with DCA, you have the opportunity to take average of the market at different prices to increase your bitcoin portfolio.
Planning to buy during the dip puts you in the wrong mindset, especially for newbies or anyone who has not sufficiently and/or adequately prepared for up, and the ONLY way to prepare for up is by buying bitcoin.
Buying and investing in Bitcoin is infact the best way to venture into the Cryptocurrency market and also the only way to guarantee the safety of your funds but to make that a reality, its important to employ an effective strategy because its not just about Buying Bitcoin, it takes more than just that. For instance, the commonly adopted market timing approaches such as buying in the dips can be dangerous to investors, especially the beginners, just as you've rightly pointed out. Instead, take a buy and HODL strategy where you can find yourself holding Bitcoin for several years without selling to enjoy the benefit of its increasing value on the market. Thus, this strategy enables you to concentrate on the asset’s prospect and not the direction of its short-term performance. Also, one must take time and learn more about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, and then know what they want to achieve financially and never invest a dime they can’t afford to lose.

We are not talking about shitcoins in this thread, and surely I would not recommend anyone to be fucking around with shitcoins and/or considering that shitcoins are the same as bitcoin, since even the term cryptocurrency lacks specifics regarding what to invest into.. so it seems quite problematic and misleading that it is even a good idea to think about shitcoins or to compare shitcoins to bitcoin in a bitcoin thread like this.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
letteredhub

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

stead.builders

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 06:33:06 PM

We are not talking about shitcoins in this thread, and surely I would not recommend anyone to be fucking around with shitcoins and/or considering that shitcoins are the same as bitcoin, since even the term cryptocurrency lacks specifics regarding what to invest into.. so it seems quite problematic and misleading that it is even a good idea to think about shitcoins or to compare shitcoins to bitcoin in a bitcoin thread like this.
Absolutely correct and the earlier everyone understands the difference while contributing to discussions on this thread the better for us all, because cryptocurrency is an ambiguous words which could mean not just bitcoin alone but shitcoins altogether whereas the trajectory of the discussion on how to buy the dip and hodl by maximizing the DCA strategy is strictly on bitcoin. I think staying on course this was will help even newbies getting into this thread for the very first time to know specifically without getting confused or misled. Shitcoins ain't bitcoin and there's no logical comparison about that.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
lizarder

Activity: 1652
Merit: 887

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 07:04:04 PM

Absolutely correct and the earlier everyone understands the difference while contributing to discussions on this thread the better for us all, because cryptocurrency is an ambiguous words which could mean not just bitcoin alone but shitcoins altogether whereas the trajectory of the discussion on how to buy the dip and hodl by maximizing the DCA strategy is strictly on bitcoin. I think staying on course this was will help even newbies getting into this thread for the very first time to know specifically without getting confused or misled. Shitcoins ain't bitcoin and there's no logical comparison about that.
Overall not relevant when talking about shitcoins in a thread that is more focused on bitcoin, this will be ambiguous for some new people who come with not so good knowledge. The relevance of investment can be seen in the level of strength of the coin we want to invest in. This is based on market observations and it is certain that people will see bitcoin as a source they can trust to protect the value of the money they have. He still considers DCA to be a good strategy that can be applied by anyone, although buying the dip is also a good move when someone understands the pattern.

Comparing shitcoins with bitcoins is a big mistake and maybe people don't know the basic differences between the two. That's why it's important to have knowledge so that someone can distinguish which potential coins are worth investing in. Investments cannot be carried out without understanding the patterns and most beginners misunderstand the steps required to carry out investments correctly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
I_Anime

Activity: 476
Merit: 197

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:43:29 PM

Exactly that's just offtopic . Those who are still playing with shitcoins due to the aim of trying to get rich quick will soon understand the reason why we always recommend bitcoin, I know most of you will be like, " There are shitcoins that are still good" , Nahh is better to invest in bitcoin and be in more safer side don't going around finding shitcoins to play with. And yeah shitcoins ain't like bitcoin so you can't compare it is comparing , batman and flash when it comes to race .

promise444c5

Merit: 229

Keep Promises !

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:43:49 PM

🤔
I have some questions.

Why is Bitcoin going through mini-crashes, then they're followed by mini-surges? Who's selling large amounts of coins below $60,000, and who buys them back/places price back over $60,000?

Will the market actually give everyone another opportunity to see Bitcoin go below its 200-Weekly SMA again? The last time proved to be a very good buying opportunity.

Furthermore, it seems pretty short-sighted to be selling at these prices or the sub $60ks that you mentioned, yet we know that prices move because people have differing opinions about fair market prices, and some people end up being wrong in their assessment, views and actions, yet in most cases, we don't know who was wrong until later down the road... all of us hope that we are on the correct side, especially if we have put money on our views, and failing to buy bitcoin might well also be one of those where folks have put money (even if they think that they haven't.. when the price goes up, those kinds of dollar worshipers frequently wished that they had some BTC, so they could sell it.. for higher than they paid for it...  hahahahaha).

What i feel about this is that i think there are some groups making profit off the selling and buying points can't be an individual actually but the major reverse stays on 69K+ (i might be wrong on this but  this is what i'm thinking because it more obvious that there's something going on at that region.... Nothing more for me actually the Dip has always been an opportunity and there're millions with same mind set even though the minors might be trapped with FUD(since the sell is on the wrong hands) but that does not really matter Smiley more people will keep buying the Dip.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:00:00 PM

🤔
I have some questions.

Furthermore, it seems pretty short-sighted to be selling at these prices or the sub $60ks that you mentioned, yet we know that prices move because people have differing opinions about fair market prices, and some people end up being wrong in their assessment, views and actions, yet in most cases, we don't know who was wrong until later down the road... all of us hope that we are on the correct side, especially if we have put money on our views, and failing to buy bitcoin might well also be one of those where folks have put money (even if they think that they haven't.. when the price goes up, those kinds of dollar worshipers frequently wished that they had some BTC, so they could sell it.. for higher than they paid for it...  hahahahaha).
What i feel about this is that i think there are some groups making profit off the selling and buying points can't be an individual actually but the major reverse stays on 69K+ (i might be wrong on this but  this is what i'm thinking because it more obvious that there's something going on at that region.... Nothing more for me actually the Dip has always been an opportunity and there're millions with same mind set even though the minors might be trapped with FUD(since the sell is on the wrong hands) but that does not really matter Smiley more people will keep buying the Dip.

You are still off topic in regards to this thread if you talking about selling and buying back BTC as a way to make profits... or maybe buying bitcoin at lower prices and then sell them on the way up in order to make dollar profits (which may or may not be a great place to hold value).  Getting bogged down into talking about making dollar profits would also be off topic for this thread.. especially if we were to be referring to dollar profits in regards to short-term considerations versus the kinds of profits that might end up being part of our BTC holdings 4-10 years or longer down the road when we might transition out of our BTC accumulation stage and get to some point in which we are considering withdrawing some BTC in terms of price based or time based withdrawal methods, which is also largely getting ahead of the main BTC accumulation ideas of this thread.

We are talking about ways to accumulate BTC with a presumption of holding the BTC for the longer term and potentially being powered by our decision and practices to accumulate bitcoin, so if you are thinking that selling BTC and buying back cheaper is a solid practice for accumulating bitcoin, then you are talking about topics outside of the topic of this thread.

Of course there are two angles to Wind_FURY's above questions.  First is why are people selling below $60k?  and then the Second seems to be asking how low the BTC price is going to go in order for any of us to potentially take advantage of buying BTC at lower prices.

Surely guys here employ a variety of techniques to accumulate bitcoin without necessarily resorting to selling, yet there still can be some relevancy in terms of asking why already BTC holders are selling their BTC, even while we realize that basically there are always going to be sellers for any buyers, and the ONLY way that the BTC price ultimately goes up is that there are more buyers than sellers - so surely some folks might be selling from time to time who already reached their BTC accumulation goals, and others might be selling to attempt to get the BTC price to go lower, and surely many of us can also be skeptical in regards to whether there might be ways for exchanges to allow to sell coins that do not exist, which is also known as rehypothecation or fractional reserve banking in which sometimes exchanges (or other third parties) do not have as many bitcoin as they are claiming to have, which can also be problematic for BTC price movements by suppressing the BTC price by more than it should otherwise be suppressed.  That is another reason to NOT keep so many of your BTC on exchanges if you might need to withdraw some (or all) of your BTC from time to time to both make sure that you are able to, but also sometimes it is better to just keep your holdings under your own control.. and even better if we were able to develop systems (and a kind of culture and practice) to be able to transact directly rather than going through third parties for our BTC transactions.

promise444c5

Merit: 229

Keep Promises !

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:19:41 PM

You are still off topic in regards to this thread if you talking about selling and buying back BTC as a way to make profits... or maybe buying bitcoin at lower prices and then sell them on the way up in order to make dollar profits (which may or may not be a great place to hold value)
Although, that wasn't really my message from the post but it's fine you addressed that incase any other person or users sees it that way, it was just my view toward the short crash mentioned by wind fury you know, just some thoughts that some folks might actually be doing that(still a speculation) but nevertheless it's worth mentioning ..
Of course there are two angles to Wind_FURY's above questions.  First is why are people selling below $60k?
i think this is just a sub probably those trapped in the FUD along the way but's still hard to determine what's happening below the $60k (in my view)...

Odohu

Merit: 441

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 09:27:26 PM

Overall not relevant when talking about shitcoins in a thread that is more focused on bitcoin, this will be ambiguous for some new people who come with not so good knowledge. The relevance of investment can be seen in the level of strength of the coin we want to invest in. This is based on market observations and it is certain that people will see bitcoin as a source they can trust to protect the value of the money they have. He still considers DCA to be a good strategy that can be applied by anyone, although buying the dip is also a good move when someone understands the pattern.
Discussions of shitcoins in this thread may seem out of place but it is good such is mentioned so that clarifications can be made. Recall that a lot of people have been using crypto to describe even Bitcoin together with the various shitcoins, if these clarifications are not made, some people might think that buying the dip and HODL will apply to shitcoins too without knowing that shitcoins should be avoided because they do not grow in value with time but die with time.

Those of us that have invested in shitcoins before and learnt the hard way knows that the founders of those shitcoins uses fancy words too in marketing their garbage. So the discussions of shitcoin have further add direction to the general discussion here and through that many people have learnt, from the experience of others, that shitcoins should be avoided and the various approaches being discussed here such as the DCA method and buying the dips do not apply to shitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:29:46 PM
Merited by promise444c5 (1)

Of course there are two angles to Wind_FURY's above questions.  First is why are people selling below $60k?
i think this is just a sub probably those trapped in the FUD along the way but's still hard to determine what's happening below the $60k (in my view)...

I never claim to know, either, yet intuitively there always seems to be a motive from the bears to try to push the BTC price as low as they can and to keep it as low as they can for as long as they can, yet there are various times when they are not able to achieve their objectives, and the BTC price goes up and gets out of hand to such an extent that it has to get to some kind of a pausing place in order that the bears can resume their mission of pushing the BTC price down... Kind of a simplistic explanation, and surely we have forces on both sides... and some might refer to BTC price dynamics as a sign of a kind of underlying war or a battle.. and yeah, there is likely some truth to that, including that those of us who have been accumulating BTC or continue to hold and/or accumulate BTC are the beneficiaries of a wealth transfer battle that no coiners likely would prefer not to happen.. so there are likely some forces within the representation of no coiners who would rather get your coins rather than you benefiting from the ongoing wealth transfer that is happening from the no coiners to the coiners.

Nheer

Activity: 560
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 10:24:07 PM

It is all great because selling a portion of it will make more sense than selling all of what you got in your portfolio. It is an investment that’s already projected to grow overtime and not a short one. If the price of it rises as many have envisioned it to be in the future, your portfolio value will only get more richer because by some time in the future, you would have made x2 or more of what you’ve invested it in and will continue to increase as time goes. Maybe this can also be viewed by some people as a great profitable business that they can depend on in years to come but the volatile nature of it won’t make it more suitable for that but am investment in it is worthy of being profitable in the future.
I don’t think we should be talking about selling or taking profit now, clearly we are still at the accumulation stage we need to keep buying and keep Hodling. We all should have a drafted investment plan which should be followed strictly no matter the circumstances we face, we have witnessed numerous dips but what makes us good investors is the ability to withstand any downturn and Hodl no matter what until you aim is achieved.

The market is not here to keep waiting for those that won’t take advantage of it immediately they see an opportunity. A lot of opportunities have really came around in this yearly only, I mean through this circle. The way bitcoin dipped back was not something anyone expected but it was an opportunity for both existing investors and new investors to accumulate more into their bitcoin savings. Right now, I have come to realize that the market cannot be predictable, even if the market dips more, it won’t be a surprise to me again. This is what the brain behind this thread is all about “Buy the DIP, and HODL!”.
Trying to wait for the dip will make lots of investors to miss out on the opportunity to buy at low prices because some investors might be tempted to wait a little longer for more dips there by missing out on the chance if bitcoin eventually rise instead of more dips. Take your chances when you can for those that invest  at every dip and hodl but as for me i think DCA strategy is the strategy for me, that way there is no missing any opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Taskford

Activity: 2632
Merit: 811

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 10:25:27 PM

I never claim to know, either, yet intuitively there always seems to be a motive from the bears to try to push the BTC price as low as they can and to keep it as low as they can for as long as they can, yet there are various times when they are not able to achieve their objectives, and the BTC price goes up and gets out of hand to such an extent that it has to get to some kind of a pausing place in order that the bears can resume their mission of pushing the BTC price down... Kind of a simplistic explanation, and surely we have forces on both sides... and some might refer to BTC price dynamics as a sign of a kind of underlying war or a battle.. and yeah, there is likely some truth to that, including that those of us who have been accumulating BTC or continue to hold and/or accumulate BTC are the beneficiaries of a wealth transfer battle that no coiners likely would prefer not to happen.. so there are likely some forces within the representation of no coiners who would rather get your coins rather than you benefiting from the ongoing wealth transfer that is happening from the no coiners to the coiners.

Well  some motive I see from those bears who spread fud about the market is either they have bad agenda towards bitcoin since they want to promote something like their shitcoins created and we know this attack exist especially when there's a dump happening since those people use this scenario just to scare people and insert their motive to make it looks like their coin is more better than  bitcoin.

Other scenario is also there are people install fear to the minds of no coiner since they want to create massive sell offs since this will benefit them to the extent that once the market dump more they could buy more cheaper bitcoins and with that they can earn lots of money when bitcoin price recovers.

So I'm really looking forward that when situations like market dumping is happening lots of people would able to see that there's nothing to fear in this situation and people will look at it as opportunity. The also they could able to ignore anything negative they could read anywhere then focus to build wealth on bitcoin by accumulating more. Although we assume about the those things what really caught up my interest is to read the different sentiments of people when there's a bearish situation occur.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
I_Anime

Merit: 197

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 11:21:32 PM

Well  some motive I see from those bears who spread fud about the market is either they have bad agenda towards bitcoin since they want to promote something like their shitcoins created and we know this attack exist especially when there's a dump happening since those people use this scenario just to scare people and insert their motive to make it looks like their coin is more better than  bitcoin.

Due to the fact that most newbies in this space motive is to get rich quick through this space which lead to them lacking the ability to be patient. Just imagine someone coming out with a shit project ( shitcoins) hyping it that a day will come the coin  will surpass bitcoin blahblahblah , Due to such hype alot of folks will be lured to invest in it , without knowing that the true purpose of that shit project is to pump and dump ( without any hope of recovery) and those that invest on it will lose their hard earn cash .

I have head of stories like how someone invested a certain amount in a shitcoin and endup with massive loss and this kind of stuff is common in this space. Like the one I heard recently a guy bought a particular shitcoin worth $200 and the coin experience a massive drop in price and now the guy funds in his portfolio is around $50 just imagine , you can. Clearly see the waste of resources for instance he invest that same money in bitcoin that would have cover a nice quantities of bitcoin in his DCAing.

I don’t think we should be talking about selling or taking profit now, clearly we are still at the accumulation stage we need to keep buying and keep Hodling. We all should have a drafted investment plan which should be followed strictly no matter the circumstances we face, we have witnessed numerous dips but what makes us good investors is the ability to withstand any downturn and Hodl no matter what until you aim is achieved

Well most of them easily forget that you have to build a nice bitcoin stashes before thinking of taken profit, because if you are still at the accumulating phase and you are taken profit each time you need some funds to cover a certain expenses, you will only endup Messing with your Bitcoin investment big time . Just as they say there's time for everything, so there's time to focus on accumulation which is now and there's time to start considering taken profit which when you have gotten to your accummulation goal.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 11:27:40 PM

Other scenario is also there are people install fear to the minds of no coiner since they want to create massive sell offs since this will benefit them to the extent that once the market dump more they could buy more cheaper bitcoins and with that they can earn lots of money when bitcoin price recovers.

So I'm really looking forward that when situations like market dumping is happening lots of people would able to see that there's nothing to fear in this situation and people will look at it as opportunity. The also they could able to ignore anything negative they could read anywhere then focus to build wealth on bitcoin by accumulating more. Although we assume about the those things what really caught up my interest is to read the different sentiments of people when there's a bearish situation occur.

Sure there has always been various levels of propaganda and even trying to convince folks that the top is in and there might be some needs to take profits, or to get distracted into shitcoins, yet since we are not really talking about those kinds of selling practices or trading or shitcoins directly, then we are focused on the topic of this thread which relates to our own accumulation of BTC through the years, and surely there are guys who might have had been accumulating bitcoin aggressively since the beginning of their involvement on the forum and there might be other guys who made mistakes along the way and maybe realized that they needed to be more focused on BTC accumulation.

Even if we go with your forum registration Taskford, we might consider there are a variety of places that you could have had gotten in the past 8.5-ish years, and even if you had been accumulating only $50 per week of bitcoin, you would have invested around $22k and you would have had accumulated more than 7 BTC, and so sometimes there can be questions what to do if you were to have that quantity of BTC, you might want to continue to focus on accumulating, or your might just choose to hold for a bit of time, and it can be difficult to answer the question for someone else, even though many times we can see that a certain amount of passage of time of continuous BTC accumulation could put someone into a position of rethinking his focus on BTC accumulation and potentially transitioning into other strategies that are not so BTC accumulation specific.

Also, even though I might suggest to get more focused on accumulation if you don't quite have enough BTC, I recognize that there could be scenarios in which some guys might start to either feel that they have enough or maybe instead of buying bitcoin every week and no matter what, they might start to just buy on dips, which works out as an o.k. strategy for a guy who already has a decent quantity of bitcoin, but might not work very well as a strategy for someone who is earlier in his BTC accumulation journey.

....Just as they say there's time for everything, .....

That does not sound right.

One of the things with bitcoin is to get started right away, so that expression does not seem right.

I have heard another expression:

"there's a time for everything"

but that is a different idea... and it comes from the bible and has to do with everything has its phase or season.. ..

>>>>"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: 2a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; 3a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; 4a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; 5a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; 6a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to throw away; 7a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; 8a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace" (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)."<<<<

https://www.unity.org/bible-interpretations/ecclesiastes-31-8-everything-there-season-and-time-every-matter-under-1

but does not really seem to apply very well to the idea of investing into bitcoin unless you were wanting to say that in the beginning of bitcoin there is a time to accumulate it, and you accumulate your bitcoin until you reach your status of high enough accumulation where you are no longer accumulating it.

Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 »
  Print  

Jump to: