Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 90993 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2380
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2024, 10:21:05 PM

As you said that you can definitely save a lot of bitcoins before you get married but it is true because when you get married you will have a separate expense so you can definitely save a lot of bitcoins before marriage.

Before marriage seems to be a very good time, but who says you can't do that also after marriage?. Getting married comes with lots of responsibilities, but that shouldn't be an hindrance to one's investment life. Moreover, the person getting married will certainly give birth, which your investment can be helpful to the children just like most people do.
I agree with what you said in this case because after all when we are in and investing in bitcoin actually a matter of status whether we are married or unmarried should not be a reference to whether we can be in bitcoin or not.

Investing in bitcoin depends on the readiness we have no matter if we are married or not because in the end as long as we are ready in the sense of being fully prepared with the planning, strategies that we will do and the consequences that we will get when investing then indeed everything will be fine and can invest in bitcoin comfortably.

Don't complicate yourself too much by making marriage the reason you can't be in bitcoin because I don't think it will be makesense and sounds just a classic excuse to cover up the fact that you are not ready to be in bitcoin.

I found out about bitcoin after I had a partner and until now I am still quite comfortable with the investments I make without hampering the basic needs of everyday life because I realize that it is precisely by the existence of bitcoin and I invest in it that I am more able to manage good finances and limit what I have to do with the expenses I face while preparing for the future so that I can achieve my own version of financial freedom.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zackz5000

Activity: 140
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 10:35:09 PM

If not planned properly, marriage life brings about additional responsibilities that might affect the finances of a newly married man, also at my country, a lot of money is expended in the marriage execution processes that the man takes some time to recover from. It might reduce his accumulation strength, but if he has a very strong source of funds, then he would just continue without any altercation in his accumulation strategy.

Of course you are right but in other words the reason I believe marriage or the preparation shouldn't affect the Bitcoin accumulation of an investor is that in preparing for marriage it takes a process and not just something they would start overnight and finished it immediately, so before then the investor should be able to figure out a way to keep a certain amount for his Bitcoin accumulation while he is still preparing for the marriage, though we know that in marriage there are a lot of things that involves money but it shouldn't affect his accumulation plan because before someone should venture into marriage he must have gotten some sources were income is coming on a regular basis.
Knowing the fact marriage is an everlasting agreement, the man is expected to take responsibility and at the other  hand bitcoin investment is also there. during times like this if an investor have a quality reserve funds I think the reserve funds should stand in the gap and sometimes an investor can decide to take a break from accumulating maybe 2-3 month difference just to balance their financial life before they can start accumulating. In summary having an alternative is always advisable so it will be easier for any investor to continue their investment.

I understand the angle you are talking about but it seems you are missing some things from the main points of the discussion because what we are actually trying to state or prove is that with a proper planning in Bitcoin investment there is no way marriage will be a barrier on your investment because before going into marriage I believe there are things that should be already in place such as finance and also an income generator, no matter how small it should be provided that is coming consistently.

after marriage couple look forward to build a family so mere looking at the responsibility you’ll make every possible effort to find a good job and not depending on your investment

Anybody that rely on his Bitcoin investment to feed his family after marriage is obviously not ready for the marriage because Bitcoin investment is not an investment you would venture and start expecting daily returns, so anybody that have such mindset in planning to married will actually get himself chocked up in the marriage.

It is true the marriage can chocked up at the moment but if the investors plan is to invest for a long term and still keep on accumulating more Bitcoin using that DCA strategy to accumulate Bitcoin and continue hodling there will definitely be a moment of joy in the family and both couples by the time Bitcoin price start going high because his Bitcoin investment has yeild out enough profit. Everything is about planning and what you want for your self.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2024, 11:35:32 PM

Anybody that rely on his Bitcoin investment to feed his family after marriage is obviously not ready for the marriage because Bitcoin investment is not an investment you would venture and start expecting daily returns, so anybody that have such mindset in planning to married will actually get himself chocked up in the marriage.

It is true the marriage can chocked up at the moment but if the investors plan is to invest for a long term and still keep on accumulating more Bitcoin using that DCA strategy to accumulate Bitcoin and continue hodling there will definitely be a moment of joy in the family and both couples by the time Bitcoin price start going high because his Bitcoin investment has yeild out enough profit. Everything is about planning and what you want for your self.

Maybe the reason they go choked on their invest are "Their financial capacity is not really prepared for marriage life set up or They are immature to handle such situation and they are happy go lucky guy" that's why they choked up on their long term investment made with bitcoin.

If they make their selves became financial stable then everything will be sorted out according on what's best thing to do on this matter.

Also if the investor knows how to deal  related to their investments and separate their obligations to their family then everything would provably work out. The most important of all is to explain to your wife that you have this investment and you need to separate a desired amount since you are dealing with bitcoin for long term. For sure everything will be understandable and all will work out if proper discussions will be made.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Stablexcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 11:44:26 PM

Lots of big players have been scooping up this recent discount given to us by the German Government & MtGox FUD. Yesterday ETF inflows were positive, I think the current downtrend will be over soon & we’ll start ti rip upwards, patience is key here.
First time in my Bitcoin journey I'm feeling excited about a dip rather than being agitated. Now I understand the saying that "when you know better, you do better" because knowing about the DCA method and the importance of thinking long term changed everything for me. Now I'm happy that we had this dip and I made good use of it to increase my Bitcoin when others were crying and panicking.

I am glad you are excited after having a shift in perspective and understanding of the dip. Truly information is key. Understanding DCA and taking a long-term view has paved the way for success for you, me, and so many investors here and in other places. I am certain that many do not capitalize on this dip opportunity and have chosen to remain in doubt about whether to buy now or wait a little for it to dip which is very wrong to do so. This is the time that knowledge truly pays only but a few will be able to understand.

If the dip can continue till ending of next month, I will even like it the more because it is to my advantage to meet my Bitcoin accumulation objectives.
In as much as it will be of great benefit for the dip to continue till next month i expect every investor to as well have in mind a realistic expectation, not an imaginary one. Bitcoi's volatility can work in both ways, even in the dip there can also be a very sharp increase in the price of Bitcoin. Let us maintain our DCA throughout all time.

Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478]
  Print  

Jump to: