Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Bitcoin, and HODL!  (Read 86482 times)
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 06:43:28 PM

Well, if you think that buying at a dip is trading, then I suggest you get involved properly in trading for a while and come back to investment after, so that you can be able to differentiate between trading and investment by buying Bitcoin during the dip or making use of DCA strategies.

Well I don't know the quite you're replying  too but let me recap my statement for better understanding...
Buying the dip is not related to trading at all because  there could be other dip in markets under trading  and normally a trader is meant to sell to make profit when there're dip in markets...
However, coming to the world of BTC  buying the DIP is a good strategy   for buying more BTC with lesser funds although this same strategy could be used by traders too  since btc has always been in an uptrend  buying a dip with strong capital could be a choice but most trader wouldn't want to risk that...
What I'm  I trying  to prove Huh
For me I see buying only when the market is DIP as trading.
This statement is wrong IMO .... but the strategy is not a suitable strategy for beginners when we  emphasize  on the word ONLY.

Well, from the beginning of your first comments, I understood the whole thing that you were saying, and I understand your points clearly. If a trader is buying at the dip, he's hoping to sell at a high price because everyone into Bitcoin (trading or not) wants to make a profit. In Bitcoin trading, everyone who's doing it must always keep their eyes on the market to make sure what is happening so that they will be able to know if they will sell or not. Buying a dip is another method of investing in Bitcoin and both traders and investors can use that method to buy Bitcoin. Traders are not different from short-term investors because those people can not hold for a long term.
The difference with the DCA method of buying dips is because, with DCA, you can buy at every given opportunity (whether Bitcoin is high or not), ones you have the money. But as you are using the DCAing strategy to invest in Bitcoin, then you eventually meet Bitcoin at dip time you should be able to grab that opportunity and buy as much as you can.

A trader can start trading during the dip but won't have the patience to hold the Bitcoin he bought because he's not an investor of Bitcoin but a trader. I advise anyone that's ready to make an investment in Bitcoin to use the DCAing strategy, because regardless of the price of Bitcoin, one can still invest any amount they want and can achieve what they want if they always DCA as planned from their portfolio (just like I have said earlier). When you are buying Bitcoin at the dip, you won't be given the opportunity to buy it always because, as Bitcoin's price is fluctuating, sometimes it goes up, and sometimes it comes down, but using the DCAing strategy allows you to buy even when Bitcoin is up or down in price.

I don't actually think it's proper to be mentioning trading in this thread, because I believe that this thread is meant for Bitcoin investment only, so I suggest you take your trading discussion to the right place.

And as for Bitcoin investment and accumulating process, I believe that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best among them all, because you will buy in your own convenient, either weekly, monthly, and what makes it very special is that you can also buy the deepest part of the deep, which the person relying on lump sum method might miss out due to the fact that he thought the price of Bitcoin will go deeper, and as long as you are a long term holder, which have accumulated a very good stash of Bitcoin, you are definitely going to be successful in your investment.

I believe in terms of methodology to accumulate Bitcoin we can't really tell wether one using DCA will be more aggressive in accumulation than another using lump sum. DCA opens room to buy at every market situation but having a good stash of it depends on how each individual accumulate wether aggressively or conservatively.

Yeah we all need to hold for a long term and also view Bitcoin investment in long run but that doesn't certify wether anyone is gonna be successful. Some might take time to be in good profit or even reach maturity stage, so if you wanna be successful then accumulate more with a target and not allowing room for exhaustion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
jossiel

Activity: 3010
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:17:01 PM

I believe in terms of methodology to accumulate Bitcoin we can't really tell wether one using DCA will be more aggressive in accumulation than another using lump sum. DCA opens room to buy at every market situation but having a good stash of it depends on how each individual accumulate wether aggressively or conservatively.
You're right about that someone's accumulation doesn't really matter whether you'd be doing it on a lumpsum or through DCA. Whichever you prefer but the most important thing here is, you can apply both any time you wish to and you are saving BTC for yourself and not for everyone else.

That is because you know what's waiting ahead when you get to hold BTC.

Yeah we all need to hold for a long term and also view Bitcoin investment in long run but that doesn't certify wether anyone is gonna be successful. Some might take time to be in good profit or even reach maturity stage, so if you wanna be successful then accumulate more with a target and not allowing room for exhaustion.
Someone's definition of success is subjective.

Those that have been holding for so long and yet, haven't sold yet can be classified as successful because they've bought at a very low price.

Now, those that will purchase whether it's a lumpsum or through DCA, in the future, you'll also be considered by the new investors as successful because you've bought it earlier than them. So yes, it's very subjective.
Lidger

Activity: 182
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:21:53 PM
Merited by Litzki1990 (3)

Buying the dip is not trading; even though you are accumulating bitcoin for the long term, there is nothing wrong with buying bitcoin in a dip because it will help you accumulate bitcoin at a low price. But since you are a newbie, it is not advisable for you to adopt buying the dip so you will not try to time the market and get delayed in your bitcoin accumulation journey. You can stick with the DCA strategy so that you can accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly, even though bitcoin is increasing or decreasing. The DCA strategy will also help you control your emotions.
When investing we must invest in long term plans. Maybe trading can be sold with small profit but those who invest always risk more money and they hold their investment for longer period of time for more profit. So far those who have held onto their investments for a long period of time have not had much of an investment failure. Especially if you consider the latest investment case where Bitcoin broke all of its past records and reached record highs at which time at least no investor was out of profit. Bitcoin price has touched a high this year and so far the Bitcoin price has been hovering near record highs, but those who invested in it are definitely seeing substantial profits this time around. 
After the market touched the highs, it went lower for a few days and the market settled around $55K at this time many thought of investing but those who invested from within are definitely seeing substantial profits now. 

Those of us who invest if we think too much about investing and what will happen or not why we invest so much if we don't invest then we won't invest. Because overthinking the investment will only lag behind, but if you can invest with risk, then if you are patient, you can definitely get a substantial amount of profit from that investment.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:34:10 PM

Buying the dip is not trading; even though you are accumulating bitcoin for the long term, there is nothing wrong with buying bitcoin in a dip because it will help you accumulate bitcoin at a low price. But since you are a newbie, it is not advisable for you to adopt buying the dip so you will not try to time the market and get delayed in your bitcoin accumulation journey. You can stick with the DCA strategy so that you can accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly, even though bitcoin is increasing or decreasing. The DCA strategy will also help you control your emotions.
When investing we must invest in long term plans. Maybe trading can be sold with small profit but those who invest always risk more money and they hold their investment for longer period of time for more profit. So far those who have held onto their investments for a long period of time have not had much of an investment failure. Especially if you consider the latest investment case where Bitcoin broke all of its past records and reached record highs at which time at least no investor was out of profit. Bitcoin price has touched a high this year and so far the Bitcoin price has been hovering near record highs, but those who invested in it are definitely seeing substantial profits this time around. 
After the market touched the highs, it went lower for a few days and the market settled around $55K at this time many thought of investing but those who invested from within are definitely seeing substantial profits now. 

Those of us who invest if we think too much about investing and what will happen or not why we invest so much if we don't invest then we won't invest. Because overthinking the investment will only lag behind, but if you can invest with risk, then if you are patient, you can definitely get a substantial amount of profit from that investment.
Long term or short term, it would really be just that depending on your risks appetite or management since not all would really be the same when it comes to this manner on where there are those who could be able to deal up with the market more extensively in compared into those who do want to go or deal up with much safer approach but in overall when it comes to risks then it would really be always present no matter on what are the decisions that you would be making on where it would really be that always be a part which you would really be needing to adjust accordingly if you do really like for you to survive with this unpredictable space.

Lets put up some example condition into that recent drop of 57k. Whom had thought that it would be going down even more? For sure majority of people on the market had made out those assumptions that it would be going something low below 50k price level because they've been anticipating for that significant correction on where most people had been that waiting because after halving there would be
something like this or condition where it would really be making out that huge correction.

On the moment that you've seen that 57k then you would be having doubts that it isnt the bottom. So you've waited then it did make out some bounceback. You would be telling into yourself that well this might be a dead cat bounce but eventually the price did continue to rise and this would really be leading up that another batch of regret that you should had made some entry earlier.  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 440

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:11:51 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

For some people there may be those who invest without capital, but for others or most people the main requirement is capital, on the contrary I have not found people who invest without capital, in my opinion, I do not agree with the absence of capital, because the slightest thing, the will or desire of a person can be said to be capital, to be confident.

Being able to invest into something like bitcoin is called having disposable income. There is no need for capital, as I already mentioned several times.. but you want to argue about it.
When you invest in bitcoin it means you have disposable money and in that case i also will not regard it as capital so don’t understand why he keeps arguing about this, I think maybe because he lacks understanding about it but i don’t get why a junior member rank will want to argue with a legendary rank with experience? Keeping a cool head and being loyal is the best way to gain knowledge and not argue even when you feel you are right.

The concept is not like that buddy, regardless of what rank we are here, in the end we are free to argue and debate with anyone because there is no prohibition when we argue with people who are ranked higher and vice versa. This is a free forum where we can express ourselves towards the discussion that we are discussing even though it is legendary with a newbie I don't think it is a problem.

Back to the original topic.
JJG I don't really understand the sentence you said, actually I agree with the sentence “Being able to invest into something like bitcoin is called having disposable income” But on the other hand isn't it when looking on the one hand when we start investing and making purchases in bitcoin isn't what we put in can also be called initial capital for us to be in bitcoin because even though this is a long-term investment, still recording initial capital is important so that we can find out how much we spend to buy bitcoin and how much profit (surflus) we will have in the future as part of the capital plus the profit earned.
I'm a little confused, am I missing something here?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:25:04 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Richbased (1)

I think you’re mistaking both words holding and trading, selling in small profit is considered as risk from my understanding cause an investor who always want to sell in any little profit will definitely miss their plans along their journey and will end up not buying within the previous price range, trading is not even advisable so if you’re considering trading as quick earn and risk free you should change your impression. Holding bitcoin for long run is actually risk free because you’ll get the time you want without overdoing except such investor doesn’t know what bitcoin investment is all about that’s when an investor can go astray with planning but, no investor will want to risk their money investing in bitcoin without a proper planning so when your planning is in order the investment is safe. An investment is considered a long term investment within 4-10 or even beyond the cycle, people do invest and invest as long as they’re comfortable going further without stress. I find it difficult understanding the last paragraph because no one should invest with fear or being in a haste to meetup a set amount, all this can be classified as trading because they’re the ones who always look at bitcoin price movement when investing.
Sim_card

Activity: 476
Merit: 417

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:42:30 PM

Well, if you think that buying at a dip is trading, then I suggest you get involved properly in trading for a while and come back to investment after, so that you can be able to differentiate between trading and investment by buying Bitcoin during the dip or making use of DCA strategies.

Well I don't know the quite you're replying  too but let me recap my statement for better understanding...
Buying the dip is not related to trading at all because  there could be other dip in markets under trading  and normally a trader is meant to sell to make profit when there're dip in markets...
However, coming to the world of BTC  buying the DIP is a good strategy   for buying more BTC with lesser funds although this same strategy could be used by traders too  since btc has always been in an uptrend  buying a dip with strong capital could be a choice but most trader wouldn't want to risk that...
What I'm  I trying  to prove Huh
For me I see buying only when the market is DIP as trading.
This statement is wrong IMO .... but the strategy is not a suitable strategy for beginners when we  emphasize  on the word ONLY.

Well, from the beginning of your first comments, I understood the whole thing that you were saying, and I understand your points clearly. If a trader is buying at the dip, he's hoping to sell at a high price because everyone into Bitcoin (trading or not) wants to make a profit. In Bitcoin trading, everyone who's doing it must always keep their eyes on the market to make sure what is happening so that they will be able to know if they will sell or not. Buying a dip is another method of investing in Bitcoin and both traders and investors can use that method to buy Bitcoin. Traders are not different from short-term investors because those people can not hold for a long term.
The difference with the DCA method of buying dips is because, with DCA, you can buy at every given opportunity (whether Bitcoin is high or not), ones you have the money. But as you are using the DCAing strategy to invest in Bitcoin, then you eventually meet Bitcoin at dip time you should be able to grab that opportunity and buy as much as you can.

A trader can start trading during the dip but won't have the patience to hold the Bitcoin he bought because he's not an investor of Bitcoin but a trader. I advise anyone that's ready to make an investment in Bitcoin to use the DCAing strategy, because regardless of the price of Bitcoin, one can still invest any amount they want and can achieve what they want if they always DCA as planned from their portfolio (just like I have said earlier). When you are buying Bitcoin at the dip, you won't be given the opportunity to buy it always because, as Bitcoin's price is fluctuating, sometimes it goes up, and sometimes it comes down, but using the DCAing strategy allows you to buy even when Bitcoin is up or down in price.

I don't actually think it's proper to be mentioning trading in this thread, because I believe that this thread is meant for Bitcoin investment only, so I suggest you take your trading discussion to the right place.

And as for Bitcoin investment and accumulating process, I believe that the DCA accumulating strategy is the best among them all, because you will buy in your own convenient, either weekly, monthly, and what makes it very special is that you can also buy the deepest part of the deep, which the person relying on lump sum method might miss out due to the fact that he thought the price of Bitcoin will go deeper, and as long as you are a long term holder, which have accumulated a very good stash of Bitcoin, you are definitely going to be successful in your investment.

DCA is the best for new beginners because it gives them the opportunity to buy bitcoin regularly weekly or monthly as long as they are doing it consistently and persistently their bitcoin portfolio will increase gradually based on their discretionary income. Why it is recommended for new beginners is because as long as you have an income coming in, you can use a certain amount of money from your discretionary to invest often as it will be part of your budget weekly or monthly. If you do that for straight four years, you will be surprised at the size of your bitcoin portfolio. Lump sum is good but it is not all the time that we can have money to buy in lump sum.

One disadvantage of lump sum is that when you have the bulk money to buy and you bought at a certain price level, after buying and bitcoin price dips, your portfolio will be in loss until Bitcoin price rise above your entry point. This is why the best method of buying for beginners is DCA, because it gives you the chance to buy bitcoin at different price level. Lump sum is good for those who have accumulated up 50% and above of their bitcoin target, and it is more beneficial when you lump sum at the dip, which I believe that is what most investors who are no longer on their accumulations stage but in a maintenance stage are doing.

JJG have given so many thesis with examples on how an investor using DCA strategy will accumulate more bitcoin than an investor using lump sum in a given period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DaNNy001

Activity: 658
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:23:09 PM

One disadvantage of lump sum is that when you have the bulk money to buy and you bought at a certain price level, after buying and bitcoin price dips, your portfolio will be in loss until Bitcoin price rise above your entry point. This is why the best method of buying for beginners is DCA, because it gives you the chance to buy bitcoin at different price level. Lump sum is good for those who have accumulated up 50% and above of their bitcoin target, and it is more beneficial when you lump sum at the dip, which I believe that is what most investors who are no longer on their accumulations stage but in a maintenance stage are doing.
One of the way any investor can get or be on the advantage side when buying BTC is when actually they buy during the dip especially if you are into lum sum strategy. The major difference and also advantage that the DCA strategy has over the lum sum method is that when buying through DCA strategy you don't have to plan and strategies in order to get good rate of Bitcoin rather consistency is what will help you out and also again it's helps out if you don't have massive funds as you can set out a particular amount that's convenient with you and buy it on a steady without having issues just be rest assured that you keep buying although you can still raise up your figures if actually available and the price of Bitcoin calls for it @during any DIP.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
promise444c5

Activity: 322
Merit: 176

Keep Promises !

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:38:27 PM

JJG have given so many thesis with examples on how an investor using DCA strategy will accumulate more bitcoin than an investor using lump sum in a given period of time.
Yes he did give  alot of thesis which cannot be counted..... yet we still have some  beginners making the silly mistakes over and over  maybe going through this will help
JJG’s Outline of Bitcoin Investment Ideas

it'sfully packed actually....
Here's a quick link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5376945.msg58719584#msg58719584

Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 11:06:54 PM

Not every time I do agree with strangers or so-called bitcoin investment experts. At the end of the day the only person who understands your investing decisions either to hold, sell during the two sides of the market level is yours especially when you see others panicking. But if you decide to listen to other opinion its not a bad idea but it should be for the best.

We are not really talking about selling in this thread.  We are mostly talking about various ways to accumulate bitcoin by buying and HODLing rather than selling.  Better to start with the basics first, which is figuring out ways to buy, and surely if you might have had run out of money, from time to time, then maybe in those cases you might HODL through the situation.  Otherwise, it is probably best for the newest of BTC investors to constantly be considering ways to buy bitcoin. and don't even be worrying about selling.. especially in the beginning.  Now if you have been into bitcoin for a while and you learn about bitcoin then maybe you can develop more advance techniques that involve selling, but that surely is not the basic thrust (and topical discussion) of this thread.

Well the introductory step and also the initial planning is always one that is very dominant, especially for those beginners who may still be confused about where to start from and in what way they should start to accumulate bitcoin. And to be honest here is were i get a lot of ideas I need related to my bitcoin accumulation and what steps I should do next, exchanging ideas by discussing to produce solutions or ways that can make it easier is my goal here, and of course there are really developments that I get and I'm sure some people who participate in discussions and see some suggestions here will definitely get new things that can help their bitcoin accumulation, of course it will be much better.

I most say learning the basics will certainly be a support for your bitcoin accumulation at the beginning stage, looking for more effective and easy ways when you want to buy than you think about how you will sell. Sometimes if you are new to bitcoin you don't need to think too much about your profits, or how big your profits will be, the time is still very long and bitcoin is still very promising for the next few years. So it's better to find or build the best plan for the introductory step, considering the various ways you can already assess which one is more effective to do. You don't have to worry about whether you will succeed in making a profit or not in the in time to come, but look at how bitcoin has developed in recent years, I think it is enough to make you more confident that there is something very big that you can get in the future if your bitcoin accumulation goes well and also of course with a very good plan to buy and HODL. The point is not to worry because if you are serious about learning then you will be able to develop over time and you will not be confused when you want to make profitable sales in coming times.
Troytech

Merit: 202

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 11:16:12 PM

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
rachael9385

Activity: 490
Merit: 339

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 11:57:47 PM

DCA is the best for new beginners because it gives them the opportunity to buy bitcoin regularly weekly or monthly as long as they are doing it consistently and persistently their bitcoin portfolio will increase gradually based on their discretionary income. Why it is recommended for new beginners is because as long as you have an income coming in, you can use a certain amount of money from your discretionary to invest often as it will be part of your budget weekly or monthly. If you do that for straight four years, you will be surprised at the size of your bitcoin portfolio. Lump sum is good but it is not all the time that we can have money to buy in lump sum.
Interesting, I like your points, they are valid.

The DCA method might look simple for beginners in Bitcoin investment, but what makes it harder for beginners is that they have to get a good source of income and some reasonable amount of money for emergency cases. With all this, a beginner can do a good process of accumulating Bitcoin in the long run.

Some of the easiest ways to apply the DCA method is when you are more disciplined in a way that if you don't buy the specific amount that you always buy, you will be worried. It's better to be quite addicted to Bitcoin investment. I haven't seen anyone, but I am quite sure that there are a few investors that are somehow addicted to their Bitcoin accumulation process in a way that if they didn't DCA in Bitcoin with the money they have, they would feel remorse about it, and next time they double the amount if they had the money.
If a beginner buys Bitcoin a lump sum at this point in time, Bitcoin is @$71k, then some few days after Bitcoin hits back to @$68k, the beginner will be at a loss and the beginner won't be able to buy again because, from my opinion, before the beginner uses the lump sum method to Bitcoin It's either he's not getting money daily weekly or monthly, or he's not aware, and he doesn't have the knowledge of DCA strategies. So, if Bitcoin has been reduced to $68k when he bought it at $71k, he won't buy again until he has the money to buy, or he have good profits as expected from his investment. The DCA method gives both beginners and old-timers in the Bitcoin space more and more privilege to accumulate Bitcoin even though Bitcoin is high or low, DCA method is a method that allows us to continue buying more Bitcoin ones the time we planned reached, it's just like setting a specific amount that can be saved for you automatically ones the date and time reached, but since this is a decentralized currency, we have to deposit it by ourselves by using DCA method to buy and store in a decentralized wallet for safe keeping.
I have seen more of them from his post. However this is a good thread that can make us all to know how and what methods we can use to accumulate the amount of bitcoin we have budgeted already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 03:02:41 AM

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong.
You talked about aggressiveness and do you know the connection, being aggressive in terms of investment may be good because we have the enthusiasm to carry out but how controlling ability is important. If you do not have the ability to control then investment can be done slowly. Have you ever heard how people lose money in investments and it is influenced by individual mistakes, not because of Bitcoin, so when we want to invest, we need to pay attention to how to control it.

It's up to you whether you want to use the DCA pattern or so on, but it must also be able to be carried out according to your ability to control it. Investing in Bitcoin does have the opportunity to achieve success, but capital and strategy are important. Make purchases using a much more responsible method and store bitcoin until it reaches the selling value we want, from there we will see how bitcoin can provide freedom for investment.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10394

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 04:27:09 AM

For some people there may be those who invest without capital, but for others or most people the main requirement is capital, on the contrary I have not found people who invest without capital, in my opinion, I do not agree with the absence of capital, because the slightest thing, the will or desire of a person can be said to be capital, to be confident.
Being able to invest into something like bitcoin is called having disposable income. There is no need for capital, as I already mentioned several times.. but you want to argue about it.
When you invest in bitcoin it means you have disposable money and in that case i also will not regard it as capital so don’t understand why he keeps arguing about this, I think maybe because he lacks understanding about it but i don’t get why a junior member rank will want to argue with a legendary rank with experience? Keeping a cool head and being loyal is the best way to gain knowledge and not argue even when you feel you are right.
The concept is not like that buddy, regardless of what rank we are here, in the end we are free to argue and debate with anyone because there is no prohibition when we argue with people who are ranked higher and vice versa. This is a free forum where we can express ourselves towards the discussion that we are discussing even though it is legendary with a newbie I don't think it is a problem.

JJG I don't really understand the sentence you said, actually I agree with the sentence “Being able to invest into something like bitcoin is called having disposable income” But on the other hand isn't it when looking on the one hand when we start investing and making purchases in bitcoin isn't what we put in can also be called initial capital for us to be in bitcoin because even though this is a long-term investment, still recording initial capital is important so that we can find out how much we spend to buy bitcoin and how much profit (surflus) we will have in the future as part of the capital plus the profit earned.

I agree with your point about anyone can argue or debate with whomever they want.

Regarding your question about the idea of "initial capital," you can call your investment into bitcoin whatever you like, and if you are calling it disposable/discretionary income or you are calling it capital, it comes off as a bit strange if someone has an income of $500 per month and expenses of $400 per month, and they are putting $10 per week into bitcoin.  Difficult (and seemingly misleading to me) to call that $10 per week initial capital, but you can call it whatever  you like.

Part of my point, and many guys here seem to "get it" is that if you are starting to invest into bitcoin, and the only thing that you have is some quantity of disposable/discretionary income that you are investing into bitcoin, then likely you are converting your disposable income into capital, especially after many years of investing into bitcoin, but part of the fact that you don't really have any extra money (except your disposable/discretionary income, it is seems strange and misleading to be calling that capital, even if it might later add up in such a way that the "capital" label will start to make more sense.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 06:23:21 AM

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong

Exactly, being aggressive is ones choice and one can use any method of purchasing bitcoin to be aggressive as they please. But most people rather prefer DCAing, when it comes to being aggressive. For instance an individual accumulation amount at first was $50 weekly with DCA method. And he or she began to see the beauty of investing in bitcoin, and lateron they decided to increase their Bitcoin allocation. From $50 to $100 weekly inorder for them to hit their accumulation goal fast, in a long run.  But most time some folks Alos choose to be aggressive using lump-summing, even though they where using DCAing before, inorder to coverup some space their accumulation.

You talked about aggressiveness and do you know the connection, being aggressive in terms of investment may be good because we have the enthusiasm to carry out but how controlling ability is important. If you do not have the ability to control then investment can be done slowly. Have you ever heard how people lose money in investments and it is influenced by individual mistakes, not because of Bitcoin, so when we want to invest, we need to pay attention to how to control it.

It's up to you whether you want to use the DCA pattern or so on, but it must also be able to be carried out according to your ability to control it. Investing in Bitcoin does have the opportunity to achieve success, but capital and strategy are important. Make purchases using a much more responsible method and store bitcoin until it reaches the selling value we want, from there we will see how bitcoin can provide freedom for investment.

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accummulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.

Troytech

Merit: 202

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 06:39:37 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2024, 02:49:34 PM by Troytech

JJG I don't really understand the sentence you said, actually I agree with the sentence “Being able to invest into something like bitcoin is called having disposable income” But on the other hand isn't it when looking on the one hand when we start investing and making purchases in bitcoin isn't what we put in can also be called initial capital for us to be in bitcoin because even though this is a long-term investment, still recording initial capital is important so that we can find out how much we spend to buy bitcoin and how much profit (surflus) we will have in the future as part of the capital plus the profit earned.l

I agree with your point about anyone can argue or debate with whomever they want.

Regarding your question about the idea of "initial capital," you can call your investment into bitcoin whatever you like, and if you are calling it disposable/discretionary income or you are calling it capital, it comes off as a bit strange if someone has an income of $500 per month and expenses of $400 per month, and they are putting $10 per week into bitcoin.  Difficult (and seemingly misleading to me) to call that $10 per week initial capital, but you can call it whatever  you like.

Part of my point, and many guys here seem to "get it" is that if you are starting to invest into bitcoin, and the only thing that you have is some quantity of disposable/discretionary income that you are investing into bitcoin, then likely you are converting your disposable income into capital, especially after many years of investing into bitcoin, but part of the fact that you don't really have any extra money (except your disposable/discretionary income, it is seems strange and misleading to be calling that capital, even if it might later add up in such a way that the "capital" label will start to make more sense.

I might start to understand your concept and I'll try to explain what I understand here if I am mistaken please correct, due the fact that we are investing from our disposable income which could turn out to be some very little amount or a little percentage when compared to our total income we can't can't that capital, cause when the word capital is normally used it is used in terms of wholeness, like if I wanted to start up a business and i don't have the complete funds to start, i can't go around calling my first savings a capital since its just a part of it, but if I have saved that up and it has become large and enough to start my business then I can call that a capital, so if I were to relate this to buying bitcoin with our disposable funds, i can understand that what we are doing with DCA is just like Pilling up small funds to get to a point that we have invested an overall sum that we can call a capital. Or in some sence if someone were to start his investment with a lump sum of let's say above the very average DCA amount which could be around 4k then we can call that that capital, im picking this part from the part I highlighted in your third paragraph.

Replying to @red4slash
Sure there are ways we can record our ongoing investments and it has been brought up and confirmed to be helpful so many times even more than just for knowing how much we have invested in bitcoin, this can also help us go back to repharse or steps and know where we have made mistakes and apply correction in our future plans, you can use an excel software to keep record of your investment actions or I myself I use a journal, but once I have a laptop as i planned to get one even if I have quite been unwilling to get one I would start using excel for that purpose, I just seem to enjoy the traditional pattern of keeping record.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ginsan

Activity: 1372
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:37:14 AM

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accummulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.
There are times when acting aggressively when prices fall by 10% or when we get additional income.
On the one hand, cash flow must be stable without becoming a burden when we make aggressive purchases.

In this case there is a good point to run in tandem with the dca pattern where you can buy aggressively without missing routine purchases every week.

In a pattern like this of course there is reserve money for the DCA pattern and there is money from additional income to make aggressive purchases.

In adjusting the plan to keep it running smoothly, of course we don't focus too much on acting aggressively if we don't get income in that month.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
avp2306

Activity: 1036
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:45:26 AM

Maybe depends on what you do since if you are just an aggressive investor without having plan then maybe you will lose a track for certain situation like dips since this could bother your focus especially if we see some massive dumps happening. That's why we aside from having a plan for future, discipline or controlling our emotion is important to have so that we can make sure that everything will go according to our plans.

Its important for the investor to familiarize the methods they want to use so that there will be no tilting if sudden situations happen. But what's more important is we are dedicated to our investment done and totally hands on of everything since if we are lazy to find new things that can help us to maximize each investment decision we do especially those other things that can help us get another extra funds to had something to add up on our bitcoin investment. So investor should not stick only on what they know but rather they should try to seek more reliable info's since this could really make them became more successful in long run especially that there's a lot of things need to consider since bitcoin is truly unpredictable.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Smilevictorobinna

Activity: 56
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:09:06 AM

I don't really know if your reply is in line with the conversation but speaking in terms of which method allows us to be more aggressive I can hardly say cause aggressiveness is a choice that each of us have to decide on our own and whether its buying on dips, DCA or lump sum, aggressiveness has to do with how much we allocate to Bitcoin and how often we buy Bitcoin, a lump sum investor can be also practice aggressiveness if he wants to, I think the concept of beign aggressive is about not investing less than you ought to or is able and also not more than you should, your free to correct me if I'm wrong

Exactly, being aggressive is ones choice and one can use any method of purchasing bitcoin to be aggressive as they please. But most people rather prefer DCAing, when it comes to being aggressive. For instance an individual accumulation amount at first was $50 weekly with DCA method. And he or she began to see the beauty of investing in bitcoin, and lateron they decided to increase their Bitcoin allocation. From $50 to $100 weekly inorder for them to hit their accumulation goal fast, in a long run.  But most time some folks Alos choose to be aggressive using lump-summing, even though they where using DCAing before, inorder to coverup some space their accumulation.

One can be as aggressive they can ,but without over doing it, just as  sir JJG usually Said. Because most folks usually make alot of mistakes when it comes to being aggressive, mistakes like using their emergency funds to increase their rate of Accummulation without having any backup plan . Which may lead them tampering with their investment, for instance $500 is someone monthly salary and he or she decided to go all in with it without having any reserve funds he or she can take as backup funds , they may endup withdrawing their investment too early and the painful part is that they won't just withdraw the $500 back they may even endup withdrawing everything from their wallet . That's why is better to keep accummulating with any amount you know you can use at that moment, the main thing is that yah being consistent with your accumulation.
I totally agree with you.
However an investor who set target of 3BTC in six years mostly be more aggressive than another investor who have no target.
Alot of investors have their accumulation goal, and that same goal may determine how aggressive one need to be in accumulating Bitcoin, at first one don't have to be over aggressive in order to meet his Bitcoin goal expecially an investor with low financial stability. That why the range of holding and accumulating from 4-10 years is a nice one because it would give one enough time to accumulate some good quantity of bitcoin without being over  aggressive in his Accumulation. Because when one his being over aggressive with no proper planning and low financial stability, he or she may endup not having an emergency funds in the process because you being too aggressive towards your accumulation, which may lead to one depending on his investment whenever an over whelming expenses hit them which may lead to one having the habit of tampering with his investment.
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 01:30:29 PM

I totally agree with you.
However an investor who set target of 3BTC in six years mostly be more aggressive than another investor who have no target.
Alot of investors have their accumulation goal, and that same goal may determine how aggressive one need to be in accumulating Bitcoin, at first one don't have to be over aggressive in order to meet his Bitcoin goal expecially an investor with low financial stability. That why the range of holding and accumulating from 4-10 years is a nice one because it would give one enough time to accumulate some good quantity of bitcoin without being over  aggressive in his Accumulation. Because when one his being over aggressive with no proper planning and low financial stability, he or she may endup not having an emergency funds in the process because you being too aggressive towards your accumulation, which may lead to one depending on his investment whenever an over whelming expenses hit them which may lead to one having the habit of tampering with his investment.

You're right Mate. I always lay emphasis on the need of having a "TARGET" while accumulating, with a system that will help you achieve that. When it comes to aggressiveness it subjective to everyone how they go about it, which leads to the target set and how the other perceive Bitcoin to be.

Some just accumulate for accumulating sake without any direction or plan. Have a plan with a target, ensure continual investment.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 [429] 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 »
  Print  

Jump to: