Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 404 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77116 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10195

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 12:02:42 AM

In bitcoin investment there is nothing like "Instant rich" we must exercise that patient to wait for the maturity date or even having to wait at least 1 year to 4 years time before we could see something very pleasant with out investment.

That is to say after investment we go for more knowledge  as we need a sufficient knowledge to know how to manage/guide our investment otherwise we might ends up wasting it when then time is not yet due. Though investment like bitcoin (especially cryptocurrency investment) requires more educational material on the security aspect of our investment to enable us be able hold long time.
1-4 years does not seem like a long time, especially when it comes to something like bitcoin.. 1-4 years seems like someone who is looking for the next peak to be able to cash out some or all of his holdings.

But hey.. do what you like... and there surely are some people who might be concerned about their ability to invest for 4-10 years or longer, and so sure they could still invest, but I would imagine that their position size is going to be smaller if they are investing in shorter timeframes, such as 4 years or less.
I understood the fact that holding for 1-4years is periodically a short periods but then my post was derived from someone I quoted above otherwise I won't encourage anyone to invest in short time, however it's basically on choice based options for someone to have chose a suitable plans for himself in terms of investment. Even though 1 year to 4 years is not sufficiently enough to hold bitcoin but at least those who are eager to cash out within short time frame if they can't endure for 4 years to 10 years as you may say and of course not everyone one that would be willing to hold for that period especially when the market always look so catchy those with time frame can be either tempted to cash out without even having to endure that proposed plans to hold for 10 years to come.

I don't see any reason to compromise on the idea and to agree that investing 1-4 years is better than some other kind of shorter-term thinking or trading, and sure people can do whatever they want, but if they are talking about 1-4 years as if it were long term, then they are full of shit. and they have the wrong mindset.

Of course, we know people who might even be on the younger side, so they have many years, even 10-40 years before they are planning to retire; however, at the same time, they are wanting to save up in shorter periods of time because they have certain kind of consumption goals or other "investments" that they want to make that are not bitcoin related... It is still going to be risky for those people to be thinking about bitcoin in terms of 1-4 year time frames - and maybe we need some kind of an example..  remember the guy earlier who had been saving for his wedding, so he ended up cashing out of his bitcoin in order to pay for his wedding.. and that surely could have ended up well from him if he had been able to profit by nearly doubling his principle, so if his wedding was going to cost $20k, and and he put $10k into bitcoin when BTC prices were around $22k, and then when BTC prices got into the $40ks, he cashed out all of his bitcoin and he had nearly $20k, yet in that case, he was still gambling and his gamble ended up working out...

Even though likely bitcoin works way better as a longer term investment in which the profits can fold over and over and over into the investment and end up having a compounding effect that is not guaranteed, but each of us should still be figuring out how to play our bitcoin investment, including that maybe we have some bitcoin funds that we are going to want to draw out, even if we might be continuing to accumulate BTC, so the whole matter of building up the BTC holdings can sometimes seem a bit ambiguous if we are not consistently building the size of our bitcoin holdings during the accumulation phase.

But that can't be emphasized or being justified because of the plans to hold for either years while they had in mind to have sold when the price seems to have given them 10x or even 50x as they planned with their investment and can be likely being triggered to take profits within the period of 1 year to 4 years than everly waiting for over 4 years to 10 years to come.

Surely level of profits can be another way of attempting to measure if value should be taken out, and people need to decide those kinds of matters, and what kinds of prices are we going to get in the last 3-4 years?  It could be possible that someone started investing in bitcoin in 2019 or 2020 and they had built up a bitcoin portfolio that has an average cost per BTC of $8k to $10k or so, but that abiliity to have lower than $10k costs per BTC would have meant that they were able to lump sum part or all of their investment into BTC prior to late 2020, because we have not had BTC prices that low after late 2020.  Even by early November 2020, BTC prices had already crossed above $15k, and they had not returned below $15k, so anyone who might have been able to get his BTC investment portfolio with costs at or below $10k would have to have had been investing prior to late 2020 and also maybe would have had to have been fairly aggressively front loading his investment into bitcoin.

So if such person with a $10k average cost per BTC is waiting for $100k to $500k, then that would be 10x to 50x, and so maybe they could sell some or all of their BTC at those various price points, and still what are they going to do with it?  consume? or do they have some supposedly better place that they are planning to put it or are they selling mostly because they are thinking that a 10x to 50x price appreciation means that their BTC holdings are going to be going down thereafter.... so they need to take profits while they can?  That still would not necessarily justify cashing out of BTC in large proportions.

Let's say that a person with a $10k per BTC average had invested around $100k into bitcoin, so they had gotten 10 BTC out of the deal, so $100k to $500k would end up putting the value of their total BTC holdings at between $1 million and $5 million, depending on the BTC price point.  Surely, it could become justified to cash out some or all of the BTC at those various price points, even though I don't really consider cashing out all BTC or even more than half of the BTC at any given point to be necessary or even good long term planning - even if someone is merely considering that he is cashing out 50% or more in order to buy back at lower prices.

Again people can do whatever they like in terms of how they choose to manage their BTC holdings and if they might consider that 10 BTC is enough to there after be starting to cash out some or all of it. 

Of course, the more BTC that they have accumulated, the more justifiable it becomes to cash out all or some of their BTC, and even if we take a person who might have invested aggressively into BTC starting in early 2020, so if they had been fairly aggressively buying BTC throughout 2020, and so by the end of 2020, maybe their $100k had ended up getting them around 10 BTC because they made a few mistakes, but they were front loading their investment somewhat with around $2k per week for the whole year of 2020.

So if from 2021 to present, they figured that they would still accumulate BTC, and maybe they would end up investing about half as much into bitcoin, so they spend 2021, 2022, and 2023 accumulating another $50k worth of bitcoin at about $320 per week, which ends up getting them nearly another 2 BTC, so then at the end of 4 years they end up having $150k invested and they have right around 12 BTC.  So are they then in a better position than the person that accumulated 10BTC to feel that they have enough BTC to start cashing out when their holdings get into the 10x to 50x profits arena?

I can also keep in mind that some people do have long time projection to hold for decades maybe some of them would think of holding it for 20 years or as means of wealth transfer to the next generation which they can hold as long as bitcoin continues to be in existence then what do we know what the price could after some decades.

You don't need to give any shits about further generations in order to have a longer investment time horizon, and sure it is understandable that if someone wants to quit working at some point in their life, that person likely needs to have some kind of investment, and maybe even to have some preparedness that whatever pension or social system might not be paying out at a rate that is going to keep up with the cost of living. So some people are forced to keep on working if they believe that the cut that they are going to receive in their income is not going to be able to support them.. even if you are into your 30s, you likely realize that you have a good 20 more years to work because it is difficult as fuck to be able to stop working early and also to feel that whatever savings/investments are going to be able to support you if you start to draw upon them in your early 50s rather than in your 60s, but still it could be possible to have goals to be able to get to such a surplus level of savings/investments that you are going to have options to at least cut down on the amount that you have to work in your 50s rather than having to work full time and having fewer options at that age.

So even if people might want to have luxury items and consumption and trips in their 20s, 30s and 40s, they still might be able to prepare for their 50s, even though yeah, like you are suggesting many times normies perceive 1-4 years as being a long term investment, when it is not... so those people can have fun staying poor if they are so busy cashing out their BTC investment and not letting it ride and not continuing to add to it in order to get themselves to a better place, at a later point in their lives even though the consumptions and luxuries in your 20s, 30s and 40s are compelling, and I am not even suggesting that anyone should be completely giving up luxuries and consumption in their 20s, 30s and 40s, but there are ways to engage in such consumption and luxuries in modest ways that still keep the ongoing bitcoin investment in mind, rather than cashing out in 1-4 years or whatever other relatively short time frame is compelling such early cashing out.

I can also have in mind that there are people who trade and scalp over the day / week and month as it may be these sets of people can't be seen to hold for long why because they are basically wanting to double there money.

That may or may not work as well as people perceive it to work, and I have no problem if people think that they are able to accomplish greater returns by trading rather than holding and buying.. and maybe the extent to which they might be successful in the scalping and trading might be if they are playing bigger curves and sure they might get blown out of their BTC holdings if they sell too much too soon and they are expecting a drop that does not end up happening, and if they keep selling more and more on the way up and then pretty soon they run out of BTC to sell... then what?

If you are tempted into those practices to sell BTC in order to accumulate more, then you are likely going to need a lot of luck (and sure there might be some who are actually skilled in doing it. but I have my doubts about that too).. trading is not a good game for normies, even if some might want to spend their time in such ways, and maybe they can outperform a strict DCA approach, yet I have my doubts.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Publictalk792

Activity: 280
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 02:50:15 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Even if a person starts out with what seems to be a large amount to start out his/her investment, the amount may well end up becoming dwarfed by ongoing adding to the investment portfolio, and many times it is not easy to start out with a lump sum amount, even though surely there are circumstances in which guys do end up coming across lump sum amounts of money that provide them with way more choices than they would normally have.  

It is similar when many young people first leave the home of their parents, they usually are starting out without very many resources, and it can take a while for them to start to feel that they have built some of their resources and maybe they are not even able to invest anything in the beginning because they are struggling to make sure that their income covers their expenses, and that they might also be building their emergency fund (that they might not have felt that they needed during the time that they were living with their parents).

Also young people are faced with dilemmas regarding whether or not to go to college or maybe to participate in some kind of vocational training that may well cost money and time in the start, but may have the potential to increase their income at later points down the road.

Sometimes people will come across lump sum amounts of money, and they won't be sure what to do with it, but then they might become tempted by going on vacation or buying some consumer good that had earlier been out of their financial reach.  It takes quite a bit of discipline and focus to identify an investment rather than to consume.. or even to budget out various places to put the money, and then the lump sum does not seem to be as much if it ends up getting divided into various categories to try to fulfill several wants at the same time.
I agree with what you say about how important it is to keeping adding money to your investment portfolio. Even if you started with a lot of money adding more with time  really help it grow. Sometimes people get unexpected money which gives them more options.
When young people move out of their parents house they often dn't have a lot of money and it takes time for them to become financially stable. At first they may struggle to pay for everything and save for emergencies. Investing might not be possible during this time.
Young people have also to decide between going to college or getting vocational training. Both options cost money and time but they help make more money in the future. It is a decision that needs careful thinking and consider the long term benefits.
When people get a lot of money at all once it can tempting to spend it right away on vacations or fancy things. But it will be good to find good investment opportunities and not just spend it all. Making a budget and dividing the money into different categories can help you satisfy different decisions but it may make the initial amount seem low valuable.
Some people make some good decisions while investing money anywhere. They ask to the experts and make research before investing.  But if there is Bitcoin so I think there is no other option just hold it tight and believe in. I we believe in Bitcoin so I am sure that it will pay for our trust in future.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 202

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 05:40:23 AM

There are quite a lot of people out there who don't understand what investment really is, they think an investment is just buying and holding for a long time, and that's wrong.  when you invest, there are many things you have to learn, namely about asset choice, and timing and also the strategies that use to buy, meanwhile, if you invest in Bitcoin, you must not be careless, you must have a thorough plan and a good strategy, so choosing this strategy is what can make your investment profitable in Bitcoin.  My advice is always to use the DCA strategy and also buy the deep in investing. in bitcoins.
I just see you made mention of many things to be considered before investing into Bitcoin as you failed to mention acquiring some certain knowledge about Bitcoin and its price movement. Most people don't know how it operates, what is Bitcoin and if there is any chances of loosing their money as they will always think Bitcoin as being a money doubler with no precautions to be taken.
I have friends who do love Bitcoin but know nothing concerning it and they always draft out plans of making profits within their own speculations, I spend time explaining things about Bitcoin to them and they find it difficult as they always want it in a short term.
Most people invest for a short term without having any knowledge and when it doesn't get to how they speculated on making their profits they find a way to take back their investment and most times end up putting it into Altcoins which doesn't ends well

You are not alone in this case who is struggling to know exact time for buying I have done many times search about this all but sadly never work for me as well which is surely brought some disappointment but still I am doing some search and having few positive signals as well even these are not enough but keep trying and keep figuring about latest updates and other things are surely going to help your chances for having something from this.
With few are also having hobby of investing their extra in things which they feel can go beyond their limits and this also give them good results but for this as mentioned we need to work on our plan which is most imported for buy the dip and hodle.
Knowing when to buy should not be a problem as their are many shoulders in this forum to rely on, that can help each time you plan to buy.
Basically, there are perfect time to buy Bitcoin and every entry point still remains the perfect price of entering the market. It is not cc compulsory to make analysis on the market if it will go up or down in few days or months, buying Bitcoin can be done through DCA no matter the price it is and if you would prefer buying the DIP then hold on till the price drops very well below the last ATH. As for now it will be very profitable to keep accumulating more Bitcoin into your portfolio.

SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 07:59:07 AM

In bitcoin investment there is nothing like "Instant rich" we must exercise that patient to wait for the maturity date or even having to wait at least 1 year to 4 years time before we could see something very pleasant with out investment.

That is to say after investment we go for more knowledge  as we need a sufficient knowledge to know how to manage/guide our investment otherwise we might ends up wasting it when then time is not yet due. Though investment like bitcoin (especially cryptocurrency investment) requires more educational material on the security aspect of our investment to enable us be able hold long time.
1-4 years does not seem like a long time, especially when it comes to something like bitcoin.. 1-4 years seems like someone who is looking for the next peak to be able to cash out some or all of his holdings.

But hey.. do what you like... and there surely are some people who might be concerned about their ability to invest for 4-10 years or longer, and so sure they could still invest, but I would imagine that their position size is going to be smaller if they are investing in shorter timeframes, such as 4 years or less.
I understood the fact that holding for 1-4years is periodically a short periods but then my post was derived from someone I quoted above otherwise I won't encourage anyone to invest in short time, however it's basically on choice based options for someone to have chose a suitable plans for himself in terms of investment. Even though 1 year to 4 years is not sufficiently enough to hold bitcoin but at least those who are eager to cash out within short time frame if they can't endure for 4 years to 10 years as you may say and of course not everyone one that would be willing to hold for that period especially when the market always look so catchy those with time frame can be either tempted to cash out without even having to endure that proposed plans to hold for 10 years to come.

I don't see any reason to compromise on the idea and to agree that investing 1-4 years is better than some other kind of shorter-term thinking or trading, and sure people can do whatever they want, but if they are talking about 1-4 years as if it were long term, then they are full of shit. and they have the wrong mindset.

Of course, we know people who might even be on the younger side, so they have many years, even 10-40 years before they are planning to retire; however, at the same time, they are wanting to save up in shorter periods of time because they have certain kind of consumption goals or other "investments" that they want to make that are not bitcoin related... It is still going to be risky for those people to be thinking about bitcoin in terms of 1-4 year time frames - and maybe we need some kind of an example..  remember the guy earlier who had been saving for his wedding, so he ended up cashing out of his bitcoin in order to pay for his wedding.. and that surely could have ended up well from him if he had been able to profit by nearly doubling his principle, so if his wedding was going to cost $20k, and and he put $10k into bitcoin when BTC prices were around $22k, and then when BTC prices got into the $40ks, he cashed out all of his bitcoin and he had nearly $20k, yet in that case, he was still gambling and his gamble ended up working out...

From what you have put down here they are all correct but then I am not compromising the truth that 1 - 4 years is long time investment yes way back or far back such investment plan is a short time investment and not even now and I won't adhere to it to fully accept is a long time investment projection for someone to hold as long time investment and of curse not everyone who would understand that 1-4 years is relatively a short time investment and those who weren't a Bitcoiner (newbie invest) may not consider it as short time except you and I know who knows how bitcoin investment works.

Though I am not trying equate myself or compared myself to have gain your kind of knowledge you acquired so far ( Realistically/Sincerely I respect you for that) still attaching myself to you to gain some knowledge even though the one I gain so far isn't sufficiently sufficient enough for me but I won't for any reason down turned your opinion and contribution knowing too well that you are the knowledge bank here, Yeah you might see yourself as someone who still need some knowledge to keep flowing while there are others who think just to have or gain some little from you to fill up their up stirs.

..Yeah everyone has a different mindset towards their investment and they can't strictly adhered to that rather incessantly having this mindset that such plans are okay with them as long as they finds themselves having a little doubling of their income and off curse I don't care if they thought 1-4 years is enough for them or not, as Bitcoiner having a long projection is always far way better and yes doing DCA is another way to keep increasing our holdings without the negative mindset of having to reduce or temper our investment to quick gain and profits and to me after taking profits what else would they do with their profits? reinvest in same bitcoin they lost or what and yes this keeps them risking their investment by reducing the numbers of their bitcoin volume in the names to take profits why they don't care about the totaling of their holdings and of curse this a gambling which might not always ends well with them and, I don't care what their outcome would be..

Okay let say fine, but then what could be their value for cheaply wasting their investment even though they have enough of btc and they have decided to quit whatever investment they have in digital currency to real estate or real live business I can still say that if such investment is not properly managed it would still run into lose due to improper and mismanagement of investment, yet nothing still don't change why they couldn't leave their investment into bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 11:45:46 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2023, 11:56:07 AM by arwin100

Exactly.. a person (newbie into bitcoin/investing) can start out by dedicating 5% to 10% of his income into the investment, and after a few years increase that to higher amounts.. but surely if it remains unfeasible to increase the investment amount to more than 5% to 10%, then such person should just do what he can, and even 5% to 10% will likely add up, even though 5% is likely only equivalent to having had invested a whole year's salary after 20 years of employing such strategy, but 10% has chances of having invested a whole year's salary after 10 years.. and sometimes these higher levels of aggressiveness (when possible) can make really stupendous kinds of differences in therms of the progress made and how the quantities might add up to significant, meaningful and potentially life-changing amounts.

That's actually good figures to invest but knowing newbies they don't easily go with long term investment that's why they also need to experience first how to trade well in the market and after that for sure they would realize that Hodl is so good for anyone and for that they can start this 5% or `10% part of their salary for their investment. After that once they know how good to have bitcoin then they can increase their balances if they want to increase their investment capital for bitcoin.  I might not suggest to use all of their salary but rather slowly increasing the amount they use maybe better so that they can still have money to use for spending on other things they need and they don't need to became more greedy with it since there's perfect time for everything that's why use the amount they can afford to lose since everything will be rewarding in the end once bitcoin pump and we properly execute all necessary things needed especially for strengthen up their emotions on the challenges comes in the market.

Frankolala

Activity: 700
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 04:31:25 PM

then he never had a sufficiently-sized emergency fund, and he ended up getting lucky that he did not end up having to experience an emergency.. and the person investing 10% was more prepared for such emergency, even though in the case of this hypothetical, no emergency ended up happening... that is another thing with a sufficiently buttressed emergency fund, it might be less than 5% odds that the emergency fund will ever be needed, and so there are choices about how much to buttress the emergency fund, and realizing the fact that there could be some circumstances in which NOT having a sufficient emergency fund could totally wipe a person out... even though the odds still might be less than 5% that such emergency fund will ever come into need.
Yea I agree with you that most times the emergency funds might not be used because no emergency occurred and that is why you must prepare for the emergency funds, so that if a scenario played out for three consecutive months that only 5% of emergency funds or lesser was used, then the remaining funds can be used to buy bitcoin for front loading, while in the other months, you can continue keeping the emergency funds for it to pile up again, if emergency don't occur, but some months emergency will come into the picture. Keeping an emergency funds is of more advantage to the investor, because sometimes, the emergency funds can be put back into your bitcoin portfolio, when it has accumulated to an extent.

From what you have put down here they are all correct but then I am not compromising the truth that 1 - 4 years is long time investment yes way back or far back such investment plan is a short time investment and not even now and I won't adhere to it to fully accept is a long time investment projection for someone to hold as long time investment and of curse not everyone who would understand that 1-4 years is relatively a short time investment and those who weren't a Bitcoiner (newbie invest) may not consider it as short time except you and I know who knows how bitcoin investment works.
It is short term because if you buy during this duration of time and want to make profit, it is a big risk that you are taking since no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin correctly. This is why the basic of bitcoin investment is to invest in a long term, at least one complete circle and above to minimize the risk of bitcoin volatile nature. Ok imagine that you bought bitcoin at 25k last year and bitcoin price is 40k, you sold and cash out making profit unknown to you that the next month bitcoin price will hit 50k and you are with your fiat. If the price hits 50k and above to 100k, you will regret your actions of taking profit early and no matter that you made profit, you will still be blaming yourself because you don't have the opportunity to buy back. There are so many scenarios that will play out that make 1-4yrs time unethical to invest in bitcoin.

Exactly.. a person (newbie into bitcoin/investing) can start out by dedicating 5% to 10% of his income into the investment, and after a few years increase that to higher amounts.. but surely if it remains unfeasible to increase the investment amount to more than 5% to 10%, then such person should just do what he can, and even 5% to 10% will likely add up, even though 5% is likely only equivalent to having had invested a whole year's salary after 20 years of employing such strategy, but 10% has chances of having invested a whole year's salary after 10 years.. and sometimes these higher levels of aggressiveness (when possible) can make really stupendous kinds of differences in therms of the progress made and how the quantities might add up to significant, meaningful and potentially life-changing amounts.

That's actually good figures to invest but knowing newbies they don't easily go with long term investment that's why they also need to experience first how to trade well in the market and after that for sure they would realize that Hodl is so good for anyone and for that they can start this 5% or `10% part of their salary for their investment.
No newbies don't need to think of trading at all before they can learn on how to invest because it is a waste of time and resources. It is not that I don't understand what you mean because newbies wouldn't listen until they have lost in trading. But there are some newbies who have the zeal and passion to invest in a long term, those ones that listen to advice and want the best out of their invested funds. Such newbies should only focus on buying a certain amount of bitcoin that will not affect their income regularly through DCA to increase their portfolio. The only thing that they need is to sacrifice their patience and actions to buy consistently. It is less stressful, when they trade, they might lose focus on their bitcoin accumulation goal because there might not be happy with their loss.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 05:06:20 PM

Snip

That's actually good figures to invest but knowing newbies they don't easily go with long term investment that's why they also need to experience first how to trade well in the market and after that for sure they would realize that Hodl is so good for anyone and for that they can start this 5% or `10% part of their salary for their investment. After that once they know how good to have bitcoin then they can increase their balances if they want to increase their investment capital for bitcoin.  I might not suggest to use all of their salary but rather slowly increasing the amount they use maybe better so that they can still have money to use for spending on other things they need and they don't need to became more greedy with it since there's perfect time for everything that's why use the amount they can afford to lose since everything will be rewarding in the end once bitcoin pump and we properly execute all necessary things needed especially for strengthen up their emotions on the challenges comes in the market.
Exactly... Beginners should learn about trading before making long term investments. They need also to understand the market and get better trading before investing a lot of money in beginning. It is a good idea for them to start investing a small part of the salary like 5% or 10% to slowly slowly build their investment portfolio.
Once beginner understand Bitcoin and feeling more confident in their trading skills. They should start investing.But it is important to not use all of their salary for investments. It is good to balance and use some money for investments and some for other important things for life.
Become too greediness when investing can be dangerous for them.By using only money they can be afford to lose.... beginners can reduced the risks and can avoid making quick decisions. It is important also to be emotionally strong and able to handle challenges in the market for long term success. And this experience can be gained buy investing some less money in beginning.
To sum up, starting with small investments gradually investing more money and keep a balanced approach can help beginners in the market.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 05:45:35 PM

It is short term because if you buy during this duration of time and want to make profit, it is a big risk that you are taking since no one can predict the price movement of bitcoin correctly. This is why the basic of bitcoin investment is to invest in a long term, at least one complete circle and above to minimize the risk of bitcoin volatile nature. Ok imagine that you bought bitcoin at 25k last year and bitcoin price is 40k, you sold and cash out making profit unknown to you that the next month bitcoin price will hit 50k and you are with your fiat. If the price hits 50k and above to 100k, you will regret your actions of taking profit early and no matter that you made profit, you will still be blaming yourself because you don't have the opportunity to buy back. There are so many scenarios that will play out that make 1-4yrs time unethical to invest in bitcoin.

If you read my post correctly you would understand how I said that it's only for those who wants to double their money or who can't endure for long periods of investment normally 4-10 years and above can be considered as Long time investment even though such person is impatient enough to have hold for such period it will only end up wasting their useful bitcoin because of lack of patients or wanting to increase their profits without adequately seeking to hold for long time.

Of course when they sold at cheap price they end up regretting their investment as I can say that bitcoin isn't that predictable based on price movement and differences and of a true 10 year can be considered a sufficient time period for one to hold his bitcoin except for someone that is greed to make some profits while they proceed their holding processes, that result in decreasing the total amount of Bitcoin in their custody.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 05:47:14 PM

Snip

Exactly... Beginners should learn about trading before making long term investments. They need also to understand the market and get better trading before investing a lot of money in beginning. It is a good idea for them to start investing a small part of the salary like 5% or 10% to slowly slowly build their investment portfolio.
Once beginner understand Bitcoin and feeling more confident in their trading skills. They should start investing.But it is important to not use all of their salary for investments. It is good to balance and use some money for investments and some for other important things for life.
Become too greediness when investing can be dangerous for them.By using only money they can be afford to lose.... beginners can reduced the risks and can avoid making quick decisions. It is important also to be emotionally strong and able to handle challenges in the market for long term success. And this experience can be gained buy investing some less money in beginning.
To sum up, starting with small investments gradually investing more money and keep a balanced approach can help beginners in the market.

There are many mistakes that the newbies did alot that have been the sole reasons why they have been in the kind of situations they've found themsel because they never understand the needful expectations required from them to begin with the proper way of learning how to do something.

When you're newly introduced onto a network or system, then you just don't jump anyhow, instead you take your time to acquire the required knowledge and do the needful to help you get the maximum expectations turns a reality or your acheivements.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2023, 07:42:46 PM

Yep.  If we are going to compete, we should be competing with either some abstract version of our alternative self or competing with someone of similar financial and psychological circumstances, and surely there are not going to be people with exactly our own same circumstances which is another reason to create standards that are individually tailored.

I feel there is even no need to be in competition with anyone; it's always right for someone to do things according to their capability.

Everyone is faced with different circumstances, and if Mr. A is actually in competition with someone who is doing better than him (or in same financial level with him) , he could end up hurting himself because he is only doing things to show off or to make others feel he is equal (or better) to them, while he is secretly putting himself under emotional stress.

Why I said we are faced with different circumstances is because someone can feel that because they are receiving the same amount of salary as their friends, they can be in competition with that person, while the person they want to be in competition with has a very minor responsibility and needs while they themselves have more responsibility.

That's the reason why I feel it's not advised to be in such a competition.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10195

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 08:10:43 PM

That's actually good figures to invest but knowing newbies they don't easily go with long term investment that's why they also need to experience first how to trade well in the market and after that for sure they would realize that Hodl is so good for anyone and for that they can start this 5% or `10% part of their salary for their investment.

I don't see how trading is going to help anyone to potentially build up their BTC holdings in a faster way, and probably one of the better ways to increase their BTC holdings and their abilities to reach 1 year's salary invested in a shorter period of time is to increase income and/or cut expenses.

Sure, if someone has no realistic ways to increase his/her income and/or job possibilities, then maybe in those kinds of circumstances, there could be some value in learning trading.. but I still have my doubts, especially when it comes to bitcoin.  Bitcoin is amongst the best of asymmetric Upward opportunities that any of us have (if not the best), so why would we want to be fucking around with it and trying to trade it?  That hardly makes any sense, and surely if trading bitcoin, then there is some needs to learn about bitcoin, but if trading shitcoins, then there would be needs to learn about that crap, including likely a lot of distracting and not even good kinds of information... especially if you are attempting to learn about pumping and dumping and market sentiment and a lot of that dumb stuff.. Seems like a big waste of time as compared to if you are able to develop some real world skills in order to figure out how to improve your income and/or to cut your expenses, and maybe even being able to figure out some interesting kinds of work.. although sometimes, if people are going to college, or even some trade schools, some of those programs can end up being quite expensive and to take away from abilities to buy bitcoin, which is a trade off and it is not always clear how to prioritize when resources may well be limited including time, energies and monetary value.

After that once they know how good to have bitcoin then they can increase their balances if they want to increase their investment capital for bitcoin.

Well, there are a variety of things that can be learned about bitcoin, yet many of the investing skills may well not relate so much to learning about bitcoin specifically, but instead learning about how to manage various investment related matters, and learning about bitcoin is ONLY one of the nine areas that I point out in another of my posts.

These principle individual factors that influence your decision whether to invest into bitcoin and how to invest into bitcoin have financial, skills and psychological components that include:
1)   your cashflow,
2)   how much bitcoin you have already accumulated,
3)   your other investments (including cash reserves),
4)   your view of bitcoin as compared with other investments,
5)   your timeline,
6)   your risk tolerance,
7)   your time, skills, goals (investment/lifestyle targets, which includes figuring out the extent that you are in BTC accumulation, maintenance or liquidation stage),
8 )   your abilities to strategize, plan, research and learn along the way including tweaking strategies from time to time,
9)   your considering your time, your abilities and whether to trade, reallocate from time to time, to use of leverage and/or to use financial instruments... (and for sure the use of financial instruments, leverage and margin trading involve higher level skills and are not even necessary to still become richie in bitcoin's already existing asymmetric bet.)

I might not suggest to use all of their salary but rather slowly increasing the amount they use maybe better so that they can still have money to use for spending on other things they need and they don't need to became more greedy with it since there's perfect time for everything that's why use the amount they can afford to lose since everything will be rewarding in the end once bitcoin pump and we properly execute all necessary things needed especially for strengthen up their emotions on the challenges comes in the market.

It can be very difficult for people to discipline themselves to be able to get up to an amount of saving/investing 10% or more of their income, and surely some people might not be in a position in which they are able to do it, yet other people might be able to find a variety of ways to increase their income and then if they are largely keeping their expenses down, then they might be able to increase the percentage that they earn in terms of being able to save/invest, and each person has to figure out what might work for them based on their own circumstances, and maybe they have some things that they can do (or change) that are easy, and they have some things that they can do (or change) that take a lot more involvement and time to carry out.. One of the common areas is that people get themselves into various kinds of debt situations and they might end up paying high fees for the various debts that they have, and so it may not make a lot of sense to be saving and/or investing when they would likely put themselves into a better situation by paying down their debt, and sometimes, they can do more than one thing at the same time, but it still can take time to really get finances in order and also to be in a position to be able to invest/save more aggressively that goes up to 10% or even larger amounts of income.

then he never had a sufficiently-sized emergency fund, and he ended up getting lucky that he did not end up having to experience an emergency.. and the person investing 10% was more prepared for such emergency, even though in the case of this hypothetical, no emergency ended up happening... that is another thing with a sufficiently buttressed emergency fund, it might be less than 5% odds that the emergency fund will ever be needed, and so there are choices about how much to buttress the emergency fund, and realizing the fact that there could be some circumstances in which NOT having a sufficient emergency fund could totally wipe a person out... even though the odds still might be less than 5% that such emergency fund will ever come into need.
Yea I agree with you that most times the emergency funds might not be used because no emergency occurred and that is why you must prepare for the emergency funds, so that if a scenario played out for three consecutive months that only 5% of emergency funds or lesser was used, then the remaining funds can be used to buy bitcoin for front loading, while in the other months, you can continue keeping the emergency funds for it to pile up again, if emergency don't occur, but some months emergency will come into the picture. Keeping an emergency funds is of more advantage to the investor, because sometimes, the emergency funds can be put back into your bitcoin portfolio, when it has accumulated to an extent.

You are describing emergency funds in a fairly strange kind of a way.  Let's say for example, you have an income that varies between about $1,200 and $3,200 per month, and most of the time, you are earning around $2,400 per month.  Let's say that your expenses are between $1,600 and $2,000, so there are a variety of ways that you can approach this matter, and personally, I think that if you have such variation in your account, then it probably would be best to take the high end of your expenses and to have around $12,000 in an emergency fund, which is the high end of your expenses $2k * 6 months, and so during the time that you are building up your emergency fund, you can also be investing into bitcoin, but if you know that you are working to get to having $12k in your emergency fund, then you are not really going to be in a stable place until your emergency fund reaches that amount.  So maybe you want to invest $100 per week into bitcoin, yet since you are still building your emergency fund in order to get to the 6 months of reserves, then maybe you would ONLY invest $50 per month into bitcoin until you get to your emergency fund target.

Once you reach your emergency fund target amount, then you will have more freedoms, and maybe you could even invest $100 to $200 per week into bitcoin, but if your emergency fund is getting depleted, then you might have to cut back in the amount that you invest into bitcoin while you build it back up.   Also if there are months in which you end up earning ONLY $1,200 and if your expenses are still $2k for that month, then your emergency fund ended up getting depleted by $800 for that month and you would have to build it back up, and sure it would be up to you about whether you would invest $50 per week, $100 per week or some other amount into bitcoin, but also realizing that the more that you live with a depleted emergency fund, then the more risks you are taking.

Sure it is discretionary regarding how secure and how robust you want your emergency fund to be, and many people might never have any emergency fund, but that could end up being part of the reason that they lose all of their investment s whenever they have an emergency because they are largely using their investments as an emergency fund, which might work out o.k. once you are rich, but if you are in the early stages of building your wealth, you want to make sure that you have more protections in place so that you never have to dip into your BTC at any time that is other than your complete choosing to do so.

Of course, any of us who might have inconsistent income and inconsistent expenses, we may well have to have more cushion in our emergency fund, and we might draw upon parts of our emergency fund from time to time, but we also might have our own ideas about various limits in which we do not want our emergency fund to cross below, so there could be upper and lower limits that guide how aggressive that we might be in our ongoing BTC purchases, whether weekly or some other time period that we carry out such BTC purchases.

[edited out]
There are so many scenarios that will play out that make 1-4yrs time unethical to invest in bitcoin.

It is not unethical merely because someone might be trying to play the shorter time periods, but they might be gambling rather than long term investing, and it may or may not end up working out for them, especially if they are using funds that they need in such short time period, and they have not planned for longer time period, then they might feel that they need to cash out during the period in which they had prepared.

Snip
Exactly... Beginners should learn about trading before making long term investments.

That is a dumb idea. You do not need to learn how to trade before investing.  In fact, trading requires way more skills than investing, and dollar cost averaging investing takes almost no skills in order to get started with $10 per week or whatever might be the starting amount.  The main thing that you have to assess is that you have an extra $10 per week that you are able to put in, and that you believe that the $10 might be worth more in 4-10 years or longer by being in bitcoin rather than not being in bitcoin, and sure there are some personal financing matters, but they are no where even close to the kinds of skills  to figure out how to trade, and really who is going to be such a dumb fuck to be trading bitcoin when it is amongst the best, if not the best, investment available, and you are going to be fucking around with trying to trade it rather than accumulate it?  Makes little to no sense to say that learning dumb guessing games like trading to be any kind of advantage or necessity for someone to get into bitcoin, especially when talking about longer term, such as 4-10 years or longer.

They need also to understand the market and get better trading before investing a lot of money in beginning.

Why?  investing can start with $10 per week.  Yeah, you can figure out your budget and if you figure that you can invest more than $10 per week then you can do that.  If you can figure out that you can increase your income and/or decrease your expenses, then you can do that.  If you find out that you have some money in a location, and then you can move it over into bitcoin, and you might not need to move all of it at once... Let's say that you find that you have $1,200 that is in another fund that you want to put into bitcoin, and so you might decide to divide that amount into 3 parts that you could plug into 1) DCA, 2) lump sum and 3) buying on dips... and yeah, you do not even need to divide the $1,200, but you should at least consider the three possible categories, and figure out which one(s) you consider to be best for your $1,200 to end up getting used to buy BTC.

It is a good idea for them to start investing a small part of the salary like 5% or 10% to slowly slowly build their investment portfolio.

Sure.  There is nothing wrong with that.

Once beginner understand Bitcoin and feeling more confident in their trading skills. They should start investing.

Again, you seem to have things backwards.  More likely if a person has been investing into bitcoin for 3-6 years, then maybe he might have built up a large enough investment into bitcoin, so that if he wants to trade (gamble) with a portion of his BTC, then he can.  Hopefully trading/gambling with no greater than 10% of the size of his BTC holdings would go into either trading and/or gambling into BTC or shitcoins, if that might be considered a form of trading, but even way less than 10% is probably better since it is likely to be a losing game, or not at all is probably even the best.  Hopefully keeping the trading/gambling/shitcoins down to less than 10% of the BTC size will teach a person not to be trying to dabble into his/her BTC stash, since if he ends up losing part or all of his 10%, then hopefully there are limits to not to be able to keep drawing into the bitcoin stash in order to continue to fund trading/losing value.

At the same time, everyone has discretion to do as he pleases in order to figure out how to build his BTC investment portfolio.

But it is important to not use all of their salary for investments. It is good to balance and use some money for investments and some for other important things for life.

Didn't you already suggest starting with 5% to 10% of the income for investment/savings?  So sure, if finances are in order more and more can be used for investing, and if more is used for investing/saving, then there could be better chances to make progress in terms of building up of enough of a bitcoin and/or investment portfolio in order to create more and more options in life and including being able to improve (increase) a persons standard of living because he has more wealth.

Become too greediness when investing can be dangerous for them.

When I hear trading.  I hear greedy... so yeah greedy can become dangerous.. because a person should strive to be aggressive with his/her investment but not to become overly aggressive.. so if that is what you mean by the dangers of greediness, then I would agree with that perspective.

By using only money they can be afford to lose.... beginners can reduced the risks and can avoid making quick decisions. It is important also to be emotionally strong and able to handle challenges in the market for long term success.

Yes, emotional strength can be buttressed by position size, so managing finances in a way that is solid and having a solid emergency fund will likely help a person to both create an environment for emotional strength but also to reinforce emotional strength..

And this experience can be gained buy investing some less money in beginning.

That makes sense.

Of course when they sold at cheap price they end up regretting their investment as I can say that bitcoin isn't that predictable based on price movement and differences and of a true 10 year can be considered a sufficient time period for one to hold his bitcoin except for someone that is greed to make some profits while they proceed their holding processes, that result in decreasing the total amount of Bitcoin in their custody.

10 years may or may not be enough.  Surely if a person had been investing 5% per year, then after 10 years, he has only invested about 50% of his annual income into bitcoin, so they might not really be in a very strong place with their BTC investment, even after 10 years investing.  Of course, 10% would result in a whole year invested and 20% would result in about 2 years of income invested.

So, how well the BTC price performs during the 10 years of investing could also make a difference regarding where the person is at versus where he had expected to be after 10 years, but even a fairly aggressive, consistent and persistent approach might not be enough, such as if his goal was to get to fuck you status, then with traditional investing, someone might take 30-40 years to get to fuck you status, and they might not even get there, so how much of an advantage (if any?) the incorporation of bitcoin into the investment portfolio might still not exactly be clear, because frequently fuck you status would be to get somewhere between 20-30 years of income saved up (invested), and even if the investor is not at or near entry-level fuck you status, they still could be in a position of much greater advantages from having had invested into bitcoin as compared to if they had not invested in bitcoin, yet none of those kinds of performance measures are guaranteed, either.

[edited out]
There are many mistakes that the newbies did alot that have been the sole reasons why they have been in the kind of situations they've found themsel because they never understand the needful expectations required from them to begin with the proper way of learning how to do something.

When you're newly introduced onto a network or system, then you just don't jump anyhow, instead you take your time to acquire the required knowledge and do the needful to help you get the maximum expectations turns a reality or your acheivements.

Don't let the perfect to be the enemy of the good, especially since any newbie can get started right away with $10 per week or some other modest amount and learn as he goes... Investing a small amount on a regular basis can motivate faster learning, and surely there could be some opportunties to get in now and you never know what might happen later down the road.  So far in bitcoin there have been periods in which the price never ends up returning, so there had been a lot of advantages towards the BTC newbie investors who acted quickly rather diddly-daddling around, failing to act and then ending up psyching themselves out because they both watched the price, and also told themselves that they do not really understand bitcoin.  I still don't really understand bitcoin very well. even after 10 years of buying it and watching it on a quite regular basis.

Yep.  If we are going to compete, we should be competing with either some abstract version of our alternative self or competing with someone of similar financial and psychological circumstances, and surely there are not going to be people with exactly our own same circumstances which is another reason to create standards that are individually tailored.
I feel there is even no need to be in competition with anyone; it's always right for someone to do things according to their capability.

Everyone is faced with different circumstances, and if Mr. A is actually in competition with someone who is doing better than him (or in same financial level with him) , he could end up hurting himself because he is only doing things to show off or to make others feel he is equal (or better) to them, while he is secretly putting himself under emotional stress.

Why I said we are faced with different circumstances is because someone can feel that because they are receiving the same amount of salary as their friends, they can be in competition with that person, while the person they want to be in competition with has a very minor responsibility and needs while they themselves have more responsibility.

That's the reason why I feel it's not advised to be in such a competition.

I don't really disagree with you, even though we do not live in a lovey dovey existence and there is a bit of natural competitiveness that exists in human nature in order to survive, and you can downplay those tendencies all that you like.  People like to compare themselves to others and sometimes they even try to beat the other person in a variety of ways, whether it is to win over the girl or whether it might be to get the better spot on the beach, and sure we might cooperate sometimes too, and not even bitcoin presumes cooperation, in terms of mining incentives, and if bitcoin is scarce, then there can be a certain desire and/or competitiveness to get it because it is scarce... so we can have competition and cooperation happening simultaneously, yet sometimes there are going to be needs to look out for ourselves and to preserve ourselves and to focus on helping people we know (such as spouses, kids and other relatives) as compared with helping out strangers.  We ONLY have so many resources (such as time, energy, money and/or other resources that might be shared and/or hoarded).

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:09:18 PM

We all need to learn to be able to control our emotions when we see the market turning red because I see many of them who are not prepared when price changes occur and that can make them make the wrong decisions if they panic. In investing, we must be prepared to lose, because we know that the price of Bitcoin is quite volatile and could also be beyond our expectations. That's why use money that is not used for other purposes and also doesn't become a burden on your mind when prices suddenly drop drastically.

The option to start with a smaller amount and adjust it to the income you earn each month. Can be done weekly or monthly to accumulate bitcoins and believe in yourself rather than what other people say because your decisions and everything you do is for our future. So prepare well in advance when investing in Bitcoin so that it can run smoothly as we have planned.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:22:18 PM

We all need to learn to be able to control our emotions when we see the market turning red because I see many of them who are not prepared when price changes occur and that can make them make the wrong decisions if they panic. In investing, we must be prepared to lose, because we know that the price of Bitcoin is quite volatile and could also be beyond our expectations. That's why use money that is not used for other purposes and also doesn't become a burden on your mind when prices suddenly drop drastically.

It take some practice though, or at least you should experience it before you can make the right decision. So in the beginning, it's going to be very hard specially for newbies, but if you have been in that situation and then learn from your mistakes, then obviously the next time that opportunity come along to buy the dip and then be a long term holder, it will be very different. For me it's not about the money that you are willing to risk, you also have to look at how you are going to accumulate and what is the best method.

Others recommend DCA, which is good I like that method, but for others it might not fit for them because of budget. But if you are here for the long term, then definitely you can adjust everything and test what strategy and methods work best for you. It might not be every week or every month, but as long as you can accumulate in your on way then it's going to be very good for any investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1166

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 10:41:02 PM

It take some practice though, or at least you should experience it before you can make the right decision. So in the beginning, it's going to be very hard specially for newbies, but if you have been in that situation and then learn from your mistakes, then obviously the next time that opportunity come along to buy the dip and then be a long term holder, it will be very different. For me it's not about the money that you are willing to risk, you also have to look at how you are going to accumulate and what is the best method.

Others recommend DCA, which is good I like that method, but for others it might not fit for them because of budget. But if you are here for the long term, then definitely you can adjust everything and test what strategy and methods work best for you. It might not be every week or every month, but as long as you can accumulate in your on way then it's going to be very good for any investors.

The title of this thread is "Buy the DIP, and HODL!". I do agree with the second part, HODL!, but the first part I often think that nobody can really know what a dip is. There is no rule of thumb for that. It's also about individual experience as those here who have been around for a decade know that a dip in Bitcoin can be much more than just a 5% or 10% setback. Whereas others might deem 5% a dip. The HODL is what matters most in my opinion. Investing money into Bitcoin that you don't need for a long period of time is a good choice. The most dangerous move that makes people burn their fingers is giving their Bitcoin investment not enough time. They invest money that they need 3 months later to buy a washing machine. That's a bad decision. A year is a bad decision as we know what bad times in crypto can look like and how long they can last. If someone is then forced to sell, this can strongly backfire and not pay off at all. Bitcoin is an adoption game. A patience game. An education game. A resistance game. It all takes time and those who understand that have a good chance to one day look back and be happy about their investment choice.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 02:10:36 AM

Controlling emotions really needs to be learned, but from what you have said, this seems to be more suitable for investment discussions or trading discussions on other topics. Meanwhile, this topic only discusses Buy the DIP, and HODL, where the picture is also clear that everyone does not need to panic under any conditions as long as they still have the appropriate amount of assets that they have saved. So in general, this certainly has no influence on fluctuations or sudden declines that occur in the market.

The option to start with a smaller amount and adjust it to the income you earn each month. Can be done weekly or monthly to accumulate bitcoins and believe in yourself rather than what other people say because your decisions and everything you do is for our future. So prepare well in advance when investing in Bitcoin so that it can run smoothly as we have planned.
Those who do Buy the DIP, and HODL already have preparation in advance, both mental preparation and financial preparation which they no longer bother for a long time. So the implementation of Buy the DIP, and HODL actually will not be too difficult for anyone as long as their desires and preparations are very well established and very clear for each person.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 03:51:52 AM

That is a dumb idea. You do not need to learn how to trade before investing.  In fact, trading requires way more skills than investing, and dollar cost averaging investing takes almost no skills in order to get started with $10 per week or whatever might be the starting amount.  The main thing that you have to assess is that you have an extra $10 per week that you are able to put in, and that you believe that the $10 might be worth more in 4-10 years or longer by being in bitcoin rather than not being in bitcoin, and sure there are some personal financing matters, but they are no where even close to the kinds of skills  to figure out how to trade, and really who is going to be such a dumb fuck to be trading bitcoin when it is amongst the best, if not the best, investment available, and you are going to be fucking around with trying to trade it rather than accumulate it?  Makes little to no sense to say that learning dumb guessing games like trading to be any kind of advantage or necessity for someone to get into bitcoin, especially when talking about longer term, such as 4-10 years or longer.
Exactly sir that is the dumb idea. I have written my previous posts on DCA. But here I was writing for Greedy beginners who just are Thinking that they will become millionaire in just few months. I was talking about a trader. You have quoted my post in different parts and at some points you are saying that this make sense. So basically I am in the favour of DCA method and holding.
Mostly beginners think that they will get benefits by trading but they are on the wrong track…  they can get success but they need much time and efforts which I think not a good Idea. They mostly go for the future trading to become millionaire in few days but they lost the money.
So DCA for Bitcoin is the best option for everyone. So if beginners believe in Bitcoin and will hold for a long time so Bitcoin will give a good return and they will forget about trading.

I don't think so that anyone should be panic when there is high volatility in the market specially when, when you are believing in Bitcoin. If suddenly the price will go down so always keep in mind that it is the Bitcoin and will make a comeback. So just buy and hold for a long time and with time to time add your investment in it.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 06:26:01 AM

Such a plan will always be acceptable and the best plan for an investor. We can plan to hold for a long period of time if we want a certain portion of the income we earn from the workplace we are in and the money we earn from that workplace every month. For many people it may be difficult to invest at all with a large amount of money so for those investors the best plan is to invest regularly. But in this type of investment, the investor must pay more attention to the investment and ensure that he continues his investment regularly. By regularly investing a part of their monthly income or weekly income in Bitcoin, every investor can invest based on his own income.

Some investors have this misconception that they don't have much money so they can't invest but I have given a very simple idea about investing to those who come to me to learn about investing. I have been involved in investing for a long time and always try to help new investors.

A neighbor of mine who is older than me came to me a few days ago for advice on investment but he told me that he did not have much money and he wanted to borrow some money from me to invest, I explained the matter very easily without giving him a loan. Tried and he understood. I explained to him that you start investing with the savings you have for now and since you are working in a good organization and from there you are getting good amount of money every month so you invest the rest every month minus your expenses. Apart from investing regularly I also advised him to hold that investment for a longer period and he assured me that he has got a good idea about investing and he can invest easily now.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2023, 09:30:01 AM

I don't think so that anyone should be panic when there is high volatility in the market specially when, when you are believing in Bitcoin. If suddenly the price will go down so always keep in mind that it is the Bitcoin and will make a comeback. So just buy and hold for a long time and with time to time add your investment in it.
One of the first thing I learnt as a newbie to Bitcoin is that it is volatile. Coming from the background of forex trading, it is normal to avoid anything that volatile and with a high pip count. It was then normal to avoid Bitcoin or trade it with caution. It was when I started considering Bitcoin for long term investment the fear of the volatility left. The DCA method have actually helped me because using it, I don't pay much attention to what the price does after I purchase my Bitcoin and I don't also check my portfolio every now and then.

Making money from trading Bitcoin like the forex market is not an easy thing. Some people even complicate it via futures trading which easily destroy the account balance over minor spike. Bitcoin is not an asset to mess with because within few hours it can make you rich and within same period you can go broke. One funny experience I had with trading Bitcoin was that it usually hit the stop loss before actually going your direction. Just one spike, you are out only to watch the market go your way.

I still maintain that the best approach is long term. The advantages are just too many besides the risk of losing the entire fund is completely eliminated. Even when price drop so hard, one Bitcoin is still one Bitcoin and it is a matter of time before the price bounces back.

ThemePen

Activity: 742
Merit: 673

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 09:35:27 AM

A neighbor of mine who is older than me came to me a few days ago for advice on investment but he told me that he did not have much money and he wanted to borrow some money from me to invest, I explained the matter very easily without giving him a loan. Tried and he understood. I explained to him that you start investing with the savings you have for now and since you are working in a good organization and from there you are getting good amount of money every month so you invest the rest every month minus your expenses. Apart from investing regularly I also advised him to hold that investment for a longer period and he assured me that he has got a good idea about investing and he can invest easily now.
That is really a good idea which you have given to him. If he was thinking that he will borrow money from you and will invest all the money at first. And if he will face any loss so he will be in double pressure. One he will pressurized by the loss and second from money he borrowed. So you gave him an excellent idea to invest from the savings and invest and hold tight. And whenever he thinks this is the separate money so he should invest. And best investment is Bitcoin that will be better for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2023, 10:00:33 AM

Become too greediness when investing can be dangerous for them.

When I hear trading.  I hear greedy... so yeah greedy can become dangerous.. because a person should strive to be aggressive with his/her investment but not to become overly aggressive.. so if that is what you mean by the dangers of greediness, then I would agree with that perspective.

Some people became greedy its because they think they can ask for more profits from their investment and since there's a good tracks happen recently then they assume that there's a bull run will came that's why they usually fall down and lose their money for wanting for more profits. Scenario like this is normal when trading that's why its good for anyone to avoid taking those wrong decision and always be on point regarding on their investment since nothing will happen to them if they always feel greedy by the time they invest their money on bitcoin. Maybe best for them is to hodl but they need to learn first before doing this since being equipped with proper knowledge is really important before taking any decision either for deciding to hodl for long term or either for short period of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 [230] 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 404 »
  Print  

Jump to: