Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76127 times)
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 04:59:22 PM

~~~
The calculation is very simple and clear, if every week $100 is deposited in the DCA method, then at the end of the month, an investor's investment amount will be $400. 100 per month and at the end of one year the person's investment amount will be $4800. If that investor can invest $100 a week regularly and if he can do this investment for four to five years, his total capital will be close to half BTC. 

Assuming you invest 100 dollars every week as per DCA method in 5 year plan then at the end of 5 years your total investment (only capital) will be around 25 thousand dollars. 

The calculation I gave of 25 thousand dollars is only his capital and I believe if he can invest continuously for five years, his profit will be much higher. Investing $100 every week in the DCA method will be difficult for most investors so there is an easier solution for them. Those who find depositing $100 every week can invest as much as they want and increase their investment amount every week or every month.

For example, if an investor invests $50 this week, he plans to invest $55 to $60 next week. Investing in DCA method by planning in this way will only increase the investment amount of the investor and it is a deposit for the investor.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 06:16:13 PM

The calculation is very simple and clear, if every week $100 is deposited in the DCA method, then at the end of the month, an investor's investment amount will be $400. 100 per month and at the end of one year the person's investment amount will be $4800. If that investor can invest $100 a week regularly and if he can do this investment for four to five years, his total capital will be close to half BTC.  

Assuming you invest 100 dollars every week as per DCA method in 5 year plan then at the end of 5 years your total investment (only capital) will be around 25 thousand dollars.  

The calculation I gave of 25 thousand dollars is only his capital and I believe if he can invest continuously for five years, his profit will be much higher. Investing $100 every week in the DCA method will be difficult for most investors so there is an easier solution for them. Those who find depositing $100 every week can invest as much as they want and increase their investment amount every week or every month.

For example, if an investor invests $50 this week, he plans to invest $55 to $60 next week. Investing in DCA method by planning in this way will only increase the investment amount of the investor and it is a deposit for the investor.
Its good ideas with accumulate plan investing in bitcoin $100 every week and possibility to invest around $4800 every years, if have stable financial and not any urgent needed I think all people have possibility for accumulating investment in bitcoin and they will add few percent of accumulation if have more better financial condition. Some people think with small fund when accumulating $400 every month for investing in bitcoin because current price have raise above $44k and $100 every week will earn small amount of bitcoin.

Have running almost one year with my investing bitcoin accumulation but I start around $150 every week and raise $600 in monthly for investing in bitcoin, wish have stable financial and keep consistency investing or accumulation as much possible in bitcoin until several years later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 06:32:23 PM

Its good ideas with accumulate plan investing in bitcoin $100 every week and possibility to invest around $4800 every years, if have stable financial and not any urgent needed I think all people have possibility for accumulating investment in bitcoin and they will add few percent of accumulation if have more better financial condition. Some people think with small fund when accumulating $400 every month for investing in bitcoin because current price have raise above $44k and $100 every week will earn small amount of bitcoin.

Have running almost one year with my investing bitcoin accumulation but I start around $150 every week and raise $600 in monthly for investing in bitcoin, wish have stable financial and keep consistency investing or accumulation as much as possible in Bitcoin until several years later.
This is a good long-term investment plan and for sure when we DCA what should be at the back of our mind is how best we can accumulate our Bitcoin along the line because a lot of times we may give a long period of investment plans using our own income to accumulate a 1 unit of bitcoin,  but along the line if you are smart with your DCA approach operation at some point you will be achieving your long term Bitcoin investment goal in a short time.

A summing you give a 1 year $100 weekly Bitcoin investment plan to arrive at 1 full united of bitcoin,  but if you are smart enough you will arrive at that 1 unit of bitcoin within a six month which is half of the initial year you set said for your Bitcoin journey.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
December 23, 2023, 09:34:15 PM

Have running almost one year with my investing bitcoin accumulation but I start around $150 every week and raise $600 in monthly for investing in bitcoin, wish have stable financial and keep consistency investing or accumulation as much possible in bitcoin until several years later.
The ideal time to run a DCA strategy is when an investor has a consistent cash inflow or outflow, and at that point, they can run the strategy for as long as they want, up to several years, with any weekly investment amount.
Without a reliable source of income, I doubt someone would invest in bitcoin on a weekly or monthly basis, much less being consistent over a year, if that were the case.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 06:38:36 AM

The ideal time to run a DCA strategy is when an investor has a consistent cash inflow or outflow, and at that point, they can run the strategy for as long as they want, up to several years, with any weekly investment amount.
Without a reliable source of income, I doubt someone would invest in bitcoin on a weekly or monthly basis, much less being consistent over a year, if that were the case.

Any of us can invest correctly in the right way (DCA). Now. In my opinion, if we want to be successful playing with the Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) pattern, we have to be consistent in investing it all for the long term. However, behind that, all we have to pay attention to is that we have a relatively stable income first of all, if not, whatever what we do will be less Matching, meaning that the frequency and amount will not be measurable later and what happens is that our investment is not sustainable and stops halfway.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 08:00:05 AM

For this reason, if you have to invest in e-Bitcoin, then there is definitely no opportunity to delay.  You see when bitcoin price was between 25k to 27k for a long time many investors thought that bitcoin price had peaked this year so they stopped investing thinking that bitcoin is more likely to go down. But today the price of Bitcoin has almost doubled in just one to two months. So many investors are not brave enough to invest from Bitcoin that's why it is better to use DCA method. If you invest using the DCA method, your bitcoin price will drop significantly over the last period of time averaging. This is why the DCA method is better because many people are saving money and finding success using this method.

Yes Brother DCA method is better and gives a good sense of safety over our investment if it is done right at the right time. I mean if it was started when Bitcoin price was within or around 30k. it would've given a good return by now when Bitcoin is $43.5k
Do you think it is too late or DCA method can still work even at this high rate?

while for some people being consistent might be difficult but many people can do that and maintain consistency in their DCA method investment plan. but as you said Cash Inflaw is very important for that purpose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
HONDACD125

Activity: 364
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 10:18:23 AM

Of course DCA can be done only if you have a steady source of income or money. I think the best time to do DCA is when the market is falling, because where you buy, if the price goes down from there, you have the opportunity to buy more.So along with money, a suitable market is also very important. Bitcoin price also plays a very important role in DCA

There is no denying that money is necessary to do DCA, whether you have a large amount or weekly or monthly it doesn't matter. You can take advantage of DCA only when you have the opportunity to make frequent purchases at lower prices.
salad daging

Activity: 1638
Merit: 794

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 01:59:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Of course DCA can be done only if you have a steady source of income or money. I think the best time to do DCA is when the market is falling, because where you buy, if the price goes down from there, you have the opportunity to buy more.So along with money, a suitable market is also very important. Bitcoin price also plays a very important role in DCA

There is no denying that money is necessary to do DCA, whether you have a large amount or weekly or monthly it doesn't matter. You can take advantage of DCA only when you have the opportunity to make frequent purchases at lower prices.
Let us be a little more comfortable in investing bitcoin with the DCA method, you must have an emergency fund of at least 3-6 months to cover your life for the future, of course the source of monthly income must exist, the cost of living expenses has been determined, DCA how many percent must be spent then this cash flow must be properly organized as discipline in carrying out the DCA strategy to remain consistent.

DCA does not have to wait for prices to fall because DCA is moving forward with years of travel, whether prices fall or rise if you remain consistent it will continue to enter into DCA in any price condition, if waiting for a decline or in bearish times then do what is called DIP or purchase at once, but most of the lower majority do not do that and they are comfortable with the DCA method even if it is $20 per week.

Maybe in the DCA level you can do more aggressively by increasing the percentage every week or month, if in an unstable cash flow situation then you can minimize the important thing is that you can increase according to your ability.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 03:47:49 PM

[edited out]
Yes Brother DCA method is better and gives a good sense of safety over our investment if it is done right at the right time. I mean if it was started when Bitcoin price was within or around 30k. it would've given a good return by now when Bitcoin is $43.5k
Do you think it is too late or DCA method can still work even at this high rate?

It remains kind of strange that the framing of what is DCA has to be repeated, repeated and repeated, and the essence of the matter is that surely once anyone concludes that BTC is likely to be a good long term investment, then that means to buy it, and if you buy it in a way that is the least damaging and the most beneficial to you would likely end up honing upon DCA as one of those mechanisms, even if you might combine DCA with lump sum investing and buying on dips.

So the essence of the matter is to conclude whether you have enough BTC or not.   Are you sufficiently prepared for up or not?  If you don't have enough BTC to be prepared for UP, then you should accumulate as much BTC as you are able to accumulate within methods that are available to you in the quickest way that you can, without devolving into gambling techniques and/or necessarily engaging in leveraging.

Many times DCA is that better of the ways to accomplish getting a decent BTC position, even if maybe you might start out with a lump sum and then DCA after that.

No one can tell you whether or not you have enough BTC, unless you tell us that you have none, then any of us might say, "well you better get some."  And, then from that point, you have to figure out how many you should have?  Are you going with whimpy, such as 1% of your investment portfolio, or maybe more on the aggressive side of 25%, and so then getting to the target could happen quickly or it might take several years to reach the target, and then once you reach the target, you may need to consider whether you keep buying  in proportion to your allocation, or if you have gathered enough wealth.. because one thing is getting your allocation to a comfortable place, but another thing would be considering whether to continue to invest into BTC - which also might have to do with the extent that you have other investments, whether BTC has been volatile during the period that you had been accumulating and are you at some kind of a fuck you status or still earning an income through work.  We cannot even pigeon-hole everyone in terms of people choosing to continue to work, but if they are at fuck you status, then they would ONLY be engaging in kinds of work that they truly want to be doing rather than having to do for financial reasons..

There is a certain advantage of the BTC price falling while doing DCA, yet falling prices can cause anxiety in regards to some people feeling that they had made their earlier BTC purchases at prices that were too high.

If you don't know whether BTC prices are going to go up or down, then you may well not really have much of a choice, and most of the time, we cannot really know if the BTC prices are going to be going up or down.  However, we can assess our own situation, and consider if we have enough BTC or not, and we can choose if we might want to lump sum into BTC - but we can ONLY lump sum into BTC if we have the funds to do it, and if we might have not already lump summed into BTC with whatever extra money we had at an earlier date.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 04:35:49 PM

Techniques like technical, fundamental and sentiment analysis aid anyone who is investing but they do require time and expertise which everyone dont have. If I talk about myself I dont have expertise to in TA, FA and SA, thats why I follow DCA.

The idea of the importance of SA is stupid, especially when it comes to long term investment, and sure we are talking about buying on dips too.. so sure, sometimes we might want to consider what is a sufficient dip to buy and how much BTC to buy at each dipping point, which is difficult to determine, and still I doubt that SA is going to be very helpful, even though sure people do use that kind of nonsense, which sometimes means going with the sentiment and other times going against it.. but still seems like a BIG waste of time to playing with those kinds of nonsensical measures to guide what to do or what not to do... which then leads you to the conclusion of DCA'ing, which does seem to be the right outcome, but still SA that is a dumb thing to try to use or even to think about as a meaningful guide for action... but it does sound like one of tools of traders and shitcoiners.

Thanks for clarifying that SA is just a wastage of time. If you read my initial post I wrote that I don't have much info about TA, FA and SA nor I have that much time to learn these techniques.

I was doing a small research that how much effective DCA will be on https://dcabtc.com/ and comes up with following data. If you doing DCA 100 dollar per week then here are results:

What I conclude from above table is that even DCA may not be effective over a small period of time but over a longer duration like 4 years or more.

Your numbers are wrong and with that dcabtc.com website you need to manually calculate your level of profits, so let me show you with the 3 year period.

So yes, you are correct that $100 per week would result in right around $15,700 invested over three years, and that would also result in about 0.5518 BTC (which today has a market value of about $24,280 (which is an average cost per BTC of about $28,452 ($15,700/0.5518) and a profit amount of about 55% ($24,280/$15,700)).  Your table shows losses of nearly 9%.. which surely is not correct, and perhaps some error of the site because the amount accumulated would end up being 0.5518 over 3 years which is truly profitable by 55% and not a 9% loss. You can recalculate for each of the time periods and come up with differing results, but the trend is generally that every period is currently up, and the longer that you have been in then probably the greater your actual profits, even though the percentages might vary along the way, and I don't necessarily feel like going through each of those calculations myself to show the correct results, but I do use that DCAbtc.com website on a regular basis, and I have found that I have to perform some of the calculations manually in order to get the correct results.  There are some other DCA calculating websites out there too.. such as https://dcacryptocalculator.com/bitcoin  and https://costavg.com/

https://dcacryptocalculator.com/bitcoin and https://costavg.com/ are giving similar results if we want to calculate results of 100 dollars per week for last three years. ROI for last 3 years from these sites is 43%.
While same data on https://dcabtc.com/ shows a decrease in 20% of total investment. So better follow https://dcacryptocalculator.com/bitcoin and https://costavg.com/ for DCA calculations.
Thanks for giving info about these two sites. Will do some more research on DCA on these two sites and will posts results in a day or two.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 04:49:57 PM

I was doing a small research that how much effective DCA will be on https://dcabtc.com/ and comes up with following data. If you doing DCA 100 dollar per week then here are results:

What I conclude from above table is that even DCA may not be effective over a small period of time but over a longer duration like 4 years or more.
Your numbers are wrong and with that dcabtc.com website you need to manually calculate your level of profits, so let me show you with the 3 year period.

So yes, you are correct that $100 per week would result in right around $15,700 invested over three years, and that would also result in about 0.5518 BTC (which today has a market value of about $24,280 (which is an average cost per BTC of about $28,452 ($15,700/0.5518) and a profit amount of about 55% ($24,280/$15,700)).  Your table shows losses of nearly 9%.. which surely is not correct, and perhaps some error of the site because the amount accumulated would end up being 0.5518 over 3 years which is truly profitable by 55% and not a 9% loss. You can recalculate for each of the time periods and come up with differing results, but the trend is generally that every period is currently up, and the longer that you have been in then probably the greater your actual profits, even though the percentages might vary along the way, and I don't necessarily feel like going through each of those calculations myself to show the correct results, but I do use that DCAbtc.com website on a regular basis, and I have found that I have to perform some of the calculations manually in order to get the correct results.  There are some other DCA calculating websites out there too.. such as https://dcacryptocalculator.com/bitcoin  and https://costavg.com/
https://dcacryptocalculator.com/bitcoin and https://costavg.com/ are giving similar results if we want to calculate results of 100 dollars per week for last three years. ROI for last 3 years from these sites is 43%.
While same data on https://dcabtc.com/ shows a decrease in 20% of total investment. So better follow https://dcacryptocalculator.com/bitcoin and https://costavg.com/ for DCA calculations.
Thanks for giving info about these two sites. Will do some more research on DCA on these two sites and will posts results in a day or two.

I think that my point is to make sure that you do your own calculations, and sure there could be some reliance that the amount invested and the amount of BTC accumulated during that period of time would be in the ballpark of being correct, but once you have those numbers, you have enough information to figure out how much you would have had invested at the chosen rate versus how much your BTC would currently be worth, and so at least currently we might be closer to having similar numbers, even though probably you could go through your original list and then make an update for each of the amounts, which would likely end up changing some aspects of your theory about DCA buying into BTC, which sometimes the results can be quite ambiguous in a time period that is less than 4 years,

however once we get to 4 years or more, there seems to be a tendency that the longer that you have been investing into BTC then the better off that you are, even if there might be some BTC price peaks in some of the years that might cause the percentages to not be very different between some of the adjacent years, even though still the overall idea of the longer that you have been in the more likely the better off that you would have been by DCAing into bitcoin as compared to other possible methods, even though surely if you see prices after the fact, you still can make arguments that you might have had been able to figure out how to buy at lower prices. which seems mostly a fantasy, unless you had actually been able to do it, which also might have had been more luck than anything meaningfully undermining how DCA has tended to be a quite solid practice for allowing folks to be as aggressive as they are able to in regards to BTC accumulation and still likely being able to accumulate more BTC, even if it might have had costed them more than other strategies, but there also is likely some value to the fact that they had been able to consistently and persistent accumulate BTC over the years, and there is no real sign that DCA is becoming a less valuable strategy, especially when it comes to longer term BTC accumulation over 4-10 years or longer. 

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Bd officer

Activity: 364
Merit: 218

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 05:59:15 PM

There is a certain advantage of the BTC price falling while doing DCA, yet falling prices can cause anxiety in regards to some people feeling that they had made their earlier BTC purchases at prices that were too high.
Yes there are some people who regret investing as per DCA. For example if an investor buys Bitcoin at $43k. If he comes to buy bitcoins again according to DCA, he sees that the price of bitcoins has fallen to $40k in the market. Then that investor may regret investing at, $43k. Investors may feel that it is better to invest now rather than earlier.

Again if one buys Bitcoin at $40k while investing in DCA method. If the investor comes to buy Bitcoin later according to the DCA rule, if he sees the price of Bitcoin in the market at $43k. Then again, this investor will think that if he had invested more earlier, he would have earned a lot of profit now. In fact those who invest in the DCA method should have no regrets. Because they are getting an opportunity to buy bitcoins at a higher price and at a lower price. It is human nature to regret whether it is a profit or a loss.

Salahmu

Activity: 392
Merit: 269

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2023, 11:39:49 PM

Even if you don't have steady source of income you can still invest on Bitcoin using the DCA method, actually I know that steady source of income could also serve as a propelling factors that fuels the accumulating process of Bitcoin but however saying that DCA method is only meant for those that has a steady income will be indirectly saying that a less privilege cannot be able to accumulate Bitcoin, actually Bitcoin investment doesn't only give room for the rich but also to those who doesn't have much money to invest. So let's not miss Understood DCA method for a normal investment method were you will like to have enough funds and steady income before you could invest on Bitcoin but DCA method work contrary to that.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
avp2306

Activity: 980
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 11:56:14 PM

It means that those people who bought above $60k price bought because they were ready to invest in bitcoin as that was the right time for them. They also have the mindset to hodli for long and they didn't buy because they are after short term profit. This is the reason why they are still hodli their investment till now and some of them are even increasing their bitcoin portfolio because they understand the that the long term goal is superior.
I don't think they bought bitcoin at a high price because they were ready. They bought it because they thought bitcoin would keep increasing in price and they got caught up with the price when bitcoin discontinued the price increase.

Before the price of bitcoin increased to this extent, some would have sold their bitcoin before now for less money, while others would have decided to hold onto it in the hope that its value would increase above the $60k purchase price. Whatever the event is, it does not prevent them from having the chance to accumulate bitcoin over time at a discounted price.
Bitcoin is now at a high price to catch up and knowing that Bitcoin is at a high price anyone who invests in Bitcoin now is not a fool but may be investing in DCA strategy. I don't believe in the idea that you always have to buy bitcoin at low prices. Yes, I don't agree that buying bitcoins at a low price is more profitable if the price goes up later, but many investors can't wait for the price of bitcoins to go down. Investing is difficult for people who only plan to invest and wait for the price of Bitcoin to fall.  

Our plan is to buy bitcoins at a relatively high price there for a long period of time so it won't affect our investment too badly. In case of long term investment we don't need to see much profit and loss because if we see excess market then it is difficult for us to hold the investment.  

There are many investors who planned to invest in Bitcoin price from $20K to $25K but at that time they thought that this may be the peak of the Bitcoin market and from this position they waited for the market to go down but the market did not go down due to which they not invested. Again this year when bitcoin reached 30000 dollars it was the highest price of bitcoin touched this year but at that time those who invested managed to come up to $45K with their investment but those who did not invest are still waiting for the market to go down.  

Since the plan is for a long time, investing without thinking so much, we should only keep the investment for a long time.
There are some really think that people buy at high price thinking that they are fool to do that decision but they never realize that we can still do DCA strategy even with that case. Maybe people just need to practice to have good patience so that they see a good result instead of keep doubting about the movement of the price of bitcoin. Its so difficult if we only put in our mind to invest but we didn't do any action since for sure we will just end up regretting on the good positions we supposed to take.

Buying at whatever price we want will not really affect our investment since we can still decide on which figure we can sell it or just simply save it for future since bitcoin investment is flexible and we can decide for it whatever thinks we like that's why there's no need to get panic in some situation since we can still be in controlled in our investment especially if we choose bitcoin.

That's why waiting game is kinda not good especially if there's good market condition to occur and we need to take good decision before it goes to late but we also need to do proper action so that we will not be in FOMO situation since important that we have series of scenarios set in mind to have good plan or strategized regarding on when to sell and buy again when needed.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 01:47:35 AM

Even if you don't have steady source of income you can still invest on Bitcoin using the DCA method, actually I know that steady source of income could also serve as a propelling factors that fuels the accumulating process of Bitcoin but however saying that DCA method is only meant for those that has a steady income will be indirectly saying that a less privilege cannot be able to accumulate Bitcoin, actually Bitcoin investment doesn't only give room for the rich but also to those who doesn't have much money to invest. So let's not miss Understood DCA method for a normal investment method were you will like to have enough funds and steady income before you could invest on Bitcoin but DCA method work contrary to that.

Well there is a certain presumption that a DCA approach is taking from either discretionary income (so that is income that is extra after any expenses that you have) or that it is being taken from some kind of a lump sum of savings - so it could be done in either scenario, yet I would think that drawing from discretionary income is the most wide-spread and applicable to the most number of normal people.

Normal people do not tend to have a lump sum of savings or other assets that they could draw upon in order to DCA--- so most likely the vast number of normal people are going to be weighing how much extra income that they have and that they are able to invest into BTC (or anything else) after they also figure out their expenses.. so then the investment amount comes from whatever amount of money is left over after accounting for expenses (which is also known as discretionary income).

You do not have to be rich in order to have discretionary income, but you should be striving to live within your means, which is that your expenses are less than your income, and that is what gives you the ability to invest in responsible ways and without going into debt in order to invest (which would be a form of gambling). 

If you do not have discretionary income, then you most likely should not be investing in bitcoin or anything else..... and yeah, do what you want in terms of using debt to invest, but that is likely not going to end well.

Of course, another responsible way of investing is that you also should have some kind of emergency fund that would be able to cover 3-6 months of expenses, but I am not opposed to multi-tasking that involves building up of the emergency fund stash while simultaneously investing in bitcoin - however some people are in such bad financial circumstances, that they probably need to reduce some of their debt and/or expenses or to increase their income prior to investing.. so in regards to debt, for example, if they are paying high interest rates to service debt then they may be better off paying off some or even all of the debt (especially the higher interest rate debt) prior to investing into bitcoin or anything else..

Yet I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, and there could be ways in which some folks could pay down their debt, build their emergency fund and also invest in bitcoin at the same time, but most likely the ability to do all of the things at once comes from discretionary income and not from savings or from other asset (which discretionary income is the amount of income that is extra after paying for (or accounting for) monthly expenses).  

Publictalk792

Activity: 280
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 07:42:31 AM

The mere fact that these various strategies exist or that people think about these matters in different ways does not even mean that the strategies (or the ways of thinking) are equally as good or even equally thought through or that they are particularly tailored to the circumstances to the person.  Sometimes we might even tell someone that their strategy is dumb, even though it is a validly existing strategy that is based on their determination of how to manage their BTC accumulation, maintenance and/or accumulation - and maybe they are engaged in trading, and we can also proclaim that their strategy is valid, but it is dumb, especially when it comes to bitcoin, but such a strategy might be more valid when it comes to shitcoins in which most of the time it is likely better to establish entry and exit strategies rather than planning to hold such crap in the long term - and yeah, hopefully we are not treating our bitcoin holdings like that and hopefully we have assessed where we are at in our bitcoin journey in order to determine what strategy or combination of strategies is going to contribute towards our making progress towards reaching our goals, whether that be BTC accumulation, maintenance, liquidation or some combination of those that might emphasize one or the other at various points in time.
It's true that not all strategies are equally effective or well thought out. While it's valid for individuals to have their own strategies for managing their BTC accumulation.
When it comes to trading it is crucial to have a welldefined strategy that takes into account the specific characteristics of the coins you are trading. While some strategies may be more suitable for altcoins or memecoins(shitcoins) it's important to approach them with caution due to their higher risk nature. But thing is that these trading strategies always ask for to learn much and have knowledge about fundamentals.
But when it comes to Bitcoin... It is generally considered a more stable and established cryptocurrency. Many investors choose to hold Bitcoin as a long term investment(with DCAing or others strategies which ends at Holding). And others may engage in short term trading based on market trends(they think they have a good strategy and they do According to their mind).
I was just saying that others may think they are on right way means they think they have the best strategy. But anyone cant impose his/him own strategy to anyone. Only the DCA method I think which everyone can easily accept and can work on it.

It sounds like you are subscribing to some relativistic way of thinking, which likely is not true.  The various kinds of strategies can exist, but it does not necessarily meant that the strategies have been thought through or even have much if any merit, even though they might be trying to reach some kind of  goal of getting rich quick, so they employ a certain kind of strategy with the belief that they have chosen the best strategy to meet their objectives, when the fact of the matter may well be that they have hardly any clue about how to achieve their objective or that the strategy that they have chosen is not going to work for their unrealistic goal that involves gambling, but they mistakenly believe that they are investing.
It is true that some individuals may mistakenly believe they have chosen the best strategy to meet their objectives.
Instead it is recommended to focus on strategies that are based on thorough research analysis and a long term perspective(like the DCA strategy we have).
Again I will say that people think that they have a good strategy but if this not ends at Holding so I think this is not a good strategy. While I believe that the DCA is the best strategy. Which sets with all type of minds.

A long term investor might consider trading - or selling in order to try to buy back cheaper, as employing too much risk and also putting himself outside of the right kind of ongoing and persistent accumulation mindset, so sure there could be some traders who out perform the longer term investor, but an overwhelming majority of times, the traders do not outperform the long term investor who is just accumulating bitcoin over time... and the longer the time, the more likely that the trader is going to underperform the longer term BTC investor... and sure, these are not absolutes nor are they guaranteed to continue to occur, even though so far they have been true in bitcoin's history..and there seems to be no reason to conclude that bitcoin's long-term investment thesis is getting weaker rather than stronger.
While it is true that some traders may outperform longterm investors in certain instances the overall trend suggests that longterm investors who accumulate Bitcoin over time tend to fare better. This is because trading involves higher levels of risk and can disrupt the ongoing accumulation mindset that is often associated with longterm investing( or even I can say that the luck also can matter).
While there may be opportunities to sell and buy back at lower prices timing the market consistently is extremely difficult and often leads to suboptimal results. Longterm investors on the other hand benefit from the potential for compounding returns over time.
There is no reason to suggest that Bitcoin longterm investment thesis is getting weaker. In fact many argue that it is becoming stronger as more institutional investors and mainstream adoption occur. Like we have an example of ETF and we can see how the Bitcoin is performing and will perform more well and soon who believes in Bitcoin they will get profit.

There can be some traders who win on a vast majority of their trades, but in bitcoin, historically there have sometimes been such violent upward moves in the BTC price that never end up returning, so if a person is not long into bitcoin at the time, or if a person had shorted without a sufficiently strong stoploss, it may well end up that the person ends up losing out upon years worth of gains all because they failed/refused to have a long position in bitcoin at a time that ends up being crucial to the profitability of their BTC holdings.
Exactly that is my point view too the potential for significant upward moves in the price of Bitcoin that can be missed by traders who are not long at the time. It is true that timing the market perfectly is extremely difficult and missing out on these crucial moments can result in missed gains. And I think if there is the experience matters so the luck also matters if there is a trader. And if there is the person who is DCAing regularly so he will get the reward of patience.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MusaPk

Activity: 630
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 08:09:18 AM

I think that my point is to make sure that you do your own calculations, and sure there could be some reliance that the amount invested and the amount of BTC accumulated during that period of time would be in the ballpark of being correct, but once you have those numbers, you have enough information to figure out how much you would have had invested at the chosen rate versus how much your BTC would currently be worth, and so at least currently we might be closer to having similar numbers, even though probably you could go through your original list and then make an update for each of the amounts, which would likely end up changing some aspects of your theory about DCA buying into BTC, which sometimes the results can be quite ambiguous in a time period that is less than 4 years,

Yes I do checked my numbers and they are at the moment positive. That's probably because price of Bitcoin has gone up and most of my accumulation was when price was below 30k. If price comes back to 30k then defiantly the numbers will be levelled very much. In short term, numbers can go up and down. To see full benefit of DCA one has to wait for a period of almost 4 to 5 years.  
I got your point that we can use these sites as tools but actual calculations must be done through our own hands and calculator.

however once we get to 4 years or more, there seems to be a tendency that the longer that you have been investing into BTC then the better off that you are, even if there might be some BTC price peaks in some of the years that might cause the percentages to not be very different between some of the adjacent years, even though still the overall idea of the longer that you have been in the more likely the better off that you would have been by DCAing into bitcoin as compared to other possible methods, even though surely if you see prices after the fact, you still can make arguments that you might have had been able to figure out how to buy at lower prices. which seems mostly a fantasy, unless you had actually been able to do it, which also might have had been more luck than anything meaningfully undermining how DCA has tended to be a quite solid practice for allowing folks to be as aggressive as they are able to in regards to BTC accumulation and still likely being able to accumulate more BTC, even if it might have had costed them more than other strategies, but there also is likely some value to the fact that they had been able to consistently and persistent accumulate BTC over the years, and there is no real sign that DCA is becoming a less valuable strategy, especially when it comes to longer term BTC accumulation over 4-10 years or longer. 

If you keep on investing in DCA manner then after sometime you get to know more about how to do DCA in a way that can give you additional benefit, provided you keep  calculations from your own hand and calculator. Its just a matter of time before you start seeing yourself confident in DCA and figuring out when to be more aggressive.
Bitcoin still takes big dives in its price. Last December price was 16k and this December its gone way up to 43k. If your DCA is span over a period of 4 to 5 years and you are continuously doing it then it wont be difficult for you to judge when to buy more.  

Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 09:30:06 AM

If you have to invest in Bitcoin at this time, you must invest quickly. Because the longer you delay the price of bitcoin will go up, because I can see bitcoin price stayed between 26k and 30k for a long time. At that time some people said that the price of bitcoin would be lower and it would be better to invest, but now that the price of bitcoin is 44k some people still say that it would be better to invest if the price of bitcoin is lower. But no, you should notice that Bitcoin price has almost doubled in last 2-3 months. So if you observe carefully you will realize that many people have made a lot of money by investing in this Bitcoin DCA method and they are becoming financially independent. If you invest regularly in bitcoins and your average price will decrease, then of course you can become self-sufficient using the DCA strategy in this way.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SmartGold01

Activity: 672
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 10:35:35 AM

If you have to invest in Bitcoin at this time, you must invest quickly. Because the longer you delay the price of bitcoin will go up, because I can see bitcoin price stayed between 26k and 30k for a long time. At that time some people said that the price of bitcoin would be lower and it would be better to invest, but now that the price of bitcoin is 44k some people still say that it would be better to invest if the price of bitcoin is lower. But no, you should notice that Bitcoin price has almost doubled in last 2-3 months. So if you observe carefully you will realize that many people have made a lot of money by investing in this Bitcoin DCA method and they are becoming financially independent. If you invest regularly in bitcoins and your average price will decrease, then of course you can become self-sufficient using the DCA strategy in this way.

All I sense is decision if you must know decision plays very important role on investment you might see someone who would want to invest in a specific asset be it bitcoin but if s/he has not taking that decision to release their personal funds to invest you would still find out that such person is still moving his feet to release money to invest. A true investor never wait for the price of bitcoin to drop about 50 percent before they venture into the market and of course won't wait, having known what it takes to have the opportunity to meet bitcoin price at a good entry point s/he won't waste that opportunity waiting for it to drop more before investor or before having to start doing their DCA. Look very clearly at all point in time you will noticed that people invest because they knows the potentials of bitcoin and won't let it pass them but, newbie investors will always wants the prices to drop so low like they wanna buy bubble gum.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
alankasman

Activity: 896
Merit: 312

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 10:45:31 AM

Buy signals are still available to take before it's too late. It is true that just waiting to buy when prices fall is the same as delaying the opportunity. If the ability to buy in large quantities is not possible, using a buying strategy that is carried out regularly is the best.

The achievement of a new high price may not be known by anyone other than speculating. The belief that Bitcoin will reach its peak is something that is very possible. So, before it's too late because of delays, choose the right steps to prepare yourself now.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 399 »
  Print  

Jump to: