Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 92809 times)
Ruttoshi

Activity: 392
Merit: 316

Baba God Noni

View Profile
Today at 04:42:19 PM
Last edit: Today at 04:53:55 PM by Ruttoshi
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

3. Study and understand the market seasons, entry points, how to hold and the ways to speculate and read on the market price and the price chart.
I disagree with you on this last point of yours because for one to be able to know how to speculate and read charts is very complex for a newbie who plans to only buy bitcoin regularly with DCA and hodli for a very long period of time. That will be a waste of time and it will make him feel that investing in bitcoin is very difficult whereas it is not and investing in bitcoin is just like saving part of you discretionary income in the bank weekly so that you can use the money after a very long time to buy an important thing that you desire to have but don't have the money to buy it once.

A brand new investor only needs to figure out how much from his discretionary income he can use to buy bitcoin constantly that he can do without so that he can continue buying every week with DCA without thinking twice because it does not affect his monthly expenses. Newbies are only buying always and DCA strategy does not care about the market movement or the price of bitcoin at that moment because it is irrelevant and not needful.

Investing in bitcoin for a long term and hodli very easy for a newbie to get started immediately because it is not trading. Their emergency funds is what newbies should also focus on building to the size of 3-6 months to avoid an unexpected emergency chattering their bitcoin investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Akbarkoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1045

View Profile
Today at 05:30:45 PM

Source

Let's stop arguing for a moment, we see that bitcoin is back up to $63k it is a very fast price reversal by bitcoin after experiencing a price drop to below $55k.

Congratulations to some people who may do DCA at that price level will be very happy for you, yesterday was scared because it had a lot of market fud that affected bitcoin to decline, Holder is winner and DCA is always a very sharp sword to get prosperity with bitcoin.
Maybe it will be a DIP to reverse the bull market again.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
rachael9385

Activity: 518
Merit: 360

BA_LA_FA_MA

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:45:00 PM

We have frequently talked about consistency, and surely I like the idea of buying bitcoin every week, especially for newbies, since buying every week will help to reinforce the commitment towards bitcoin accumulation, even though surely anyone who has irregular and/or erratic income and expenses might have to plan a bit better than another person who might get paid more regularly and a person who might have more regular expense levels.  

That's a good idea for the newbies to accumulate by buying every week, but just in addition on this JayJuanGee, newbies have to consider some factors in other for them to be able to achieve this same target to buy and accumulate on a weekly basis.

1. Understand the way the use of DCA purchasing pattern works perfectly.
2. Afford to take the risk on any investment they made and also give enough time for it to mature after investment.
3. Study and understand the market seasons, entry points, how to hold and the ways to speculate and read on the market price and the price chart.
Buying Bitcoin weekly is not a bad idea because buying weekly helps you achieve more Bitcoin, but as a newbie to Bitcoin investment you must use DCAing strategy and buy bitcoin efficiently every week.
However your points are scored 2/3 because as a newbie to Bitcoin investment you don't need the 3rd point or study any market or understand any thing from it, as long as you have known how to buy and send you shouldn't have any connections with the market at all unless you are a trader. As a newbie to Bitcoin investment, no need for you to price the important thing to do is make more money and keep on accumulating, if you continue to study the market, you can't understand it all because everyday price changes (if it doesn't go up it dips) so there is no need to keep an eye on Bitcoin price. Besides, a newbie to Bitcoin investment will be skeptical to buy Bitcoin ones he/she sees Bitcoin dipping not know that it's the best opportunity for him/her to continue buying.
The reason why I said a Bitcoin newbie needs to know how to buy and how to send is because when they buys from and exchange then need to send it to the wallet that they are using to hold their Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ambatman

Activity: 336
Merit: 166

I walk with the Light

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:55:52 PM

So far, I had never heard about Treasure wallet as a software wallet, so I am not sure how secure it is. Maybe you need to provide a link?
judging by their lack of review and 1K+ download on play store
I still can't really find what's special about it.
Can't even find it on Github.

I disagree with you on this last point of yours because for one to be able to know how to speculate and read charts is very complex for a newbie who plans to only buy bitcoin regularly with DCA and hodli for a very long period of time.
I wouldn't say it's that complex
But just not really compulsory or necessary.
Just have the mindset that as you are buying under $100K you buying cheap
But don't forget there's nothing in this world that ain't associated with an element of risk.

Incoherently incoherent
Bravut

Activity: 168
Merit: 41

View Profile
Today at 06:50:34 PM

Source

Let's stop arguing for a moment, we see that bitcoin is back up to $63k it is a very fast price reversal by bitcoin after experiencing a price drop to below $55k.

Congratulations to some people who may do DCA at that price level will be very happy for you, yesterday was scared because it had a lot of market fud that affected bitcoin to decline, Holder is winner and DCA is always a very sharp sword to get prosperity with bitcoin.

Well well well,your narrative is more of a Traders perspective, besides because price pump doesn't mean you project or attach emotions to that, this thread have being talking about long term view also DCAing which i believe you can't justify with just a pump, saying those who DCA at that price level are happy shows you trynna view it like they traded it from that price level.
DCAing is a continuous way of accumulating Bitcoin of which wether we accept or not results gonna be random.

Let Bitcoiners and Investors learn to move and accept the market not being emotionally attached because of a pump which relatively affect them when there is also a dump.

This thread of more of informative opinions with a long term view of the Market as we invest and not Price tracking or Trading narratives.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10499

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 06:57:44 PM

[edited out]

I don't see why there is any need to fuck around with reading charts.

Just figure out your own cashflow (and of course discretionary income) to be able to invest as aggressively as you are able to for one or two cycles or more until reaching some kind of a BTC accumulation target.  Of course there can be ways to learn along the way, but a lot of the learning likely relates to cashflow management rather than figuring out particulars about bitcoin price movements, but yeah sure maybe at some point a person starts to accumulate more and more bitcoin, so maybe strict DCA is not as important anymore, so it can be combined with buying the dip and lump sum investment, or surely if someone already comes to bitcoin with some lump sum investing and/or abilities to front load their BTC investment, then those kinds of folks will have differing options as compared to any newbies that might mostly be relying on DCA strategies to build their bitcoin investment over one or two cycles or more.

I disagree with you on this last point of yours because for one to be able to know how to speculate and read charts is very complex for a newbie who plans to only buy bitcoin regularly with DCA and hodli for a very long period of time. That will be a waste of time and it will make him feel that investing in bitcoin is very difficult whereas it is not and investing in bitcoin is just like saving part of you discretionary income in the bank weekly so that you can use the money after a very long time to buy an important thing that you desire to have but don't have the money to buy it once.

A brand new investor only needs to figure out how much from his discretionary income he can use to buy bitcoin constantly that he can do without so that he can continue buying every week with DCA without thinking twice because it does not affect his monthly expenses. Newbies are only buying always and DCA strategy does not care about the market movement or the price of bitcoin at that moment because it is irrelevant and not needful.

Investing in bitcoin for a long term and hodli very easy for a newbie to get started immediately because it is not trading. Their emergency funds is what newbies should also focus on building to the size of 3-6 months to avoid an unexpected emergency chattering their bitcoin investment.

These are good points too, which largely is similar to my points in regards to the importance of focusing on personal financial management matters rather than getting distracted into questions about BTC prices, especially in the earliest years of building the BTC stack size.

Source

First of all your chart is focusing on pretty short term BTC price dynamics, which are largely irrelevant - unless you are fucking around with trading.

In other words, I would not characterize the latest as necessarily a fast recovery since yeah, we had a pretty deep correction that ended up playing out around 11 days ago.. that  brought us from the mid-$60ks to around $53,500-ish.. but that decline had started a bit prior 11 days ago, and surely a decent number of BTC HODLers might have gotten shook out of their coins based on various market dynamics including proposals that Germany's dumbass supposed selling of coins and MTGOX release of coins and blah blah blah was going to continue to bring the BTC price down into to the $40ks or whatever might have been a buying price target, so in stead of buying BTC in the past week or two, dumb-assed weak hands and ill-informed folks were selling BTC rather than buying.. so yeah, sorry for your loss..  you dumb twats.. and your hope to buy back BTC lower (and you might never be satisfied), which surely we are seeing might not be within reasonable BTC price direction expectations.... but who knows?  Maybe you will get lucky if you continue to wait for the dip?  maybe? maybe not?

I am not claiming to know which way BTC prices are going, yet I am claiming that anyone who is new to bitcoin or even in bitcoin less than 4 years, should not be fucking around with short-term price predictions that may or may not come true, but instead focusing on accumulating bitcoin, unless they had already front-loaded their BTC investment sufficiently and adequately to already be prepared for UP, just in case such UP might end up happening sooner than expected...

And sure, the point is always to be prepared for up, and one of the best (if not the only) way to prepare for up is to not only have bitcoin but to have enough bitcoin.. .and ONLY you can figure out how much bitcoin is enough bitcoin, and one of the best (if not the best ways) to make sure that you have enough bitcoin is to buy it. buy it regularly, continuously and persistently.. especially if you are in the first cycle of your bitcoin journey, and selling bitcoin is not a good strategy towards making sure that you have enough bitcoin... #justsaying (or should I say, #justrepeating?)

So far, I had never heard about Treasure wallet as a software wallet, so I am not sure how secure it is. Maybe you need to provide a link?
judging by their lack of review and 1K+ download on play store
I still can't really find what's special about it.
Can't even find it on Github.

I disagree with you on this last point of yours because for one to be able to know how to speculate and read charts is very complex for a newbie who plans to only buy bitcoin regularly with DCA and hodli for a very long period of time.
I wouldn't say it's that complex
But just not really compulsory or necessary.
Just have the mindset that as you are buying under $100K you buying cheap
But don't forget there's nothing in this world that ain't associated with an element of risk.

You suck when it comes to quoting.

I found your first quote (so I fixed it to show it was from me). and I think that your second quote is from me too.. but it is not easy to figure out where that is and I hate wasting time trying to find from where you got it. 

yes.. attempting to trade BTC and trying to read charts is more difficult than figuring out various strategies to invest in BTC (and BTC accumulation strategies).  You can proclaim trading and reading charts is not complex, but if the end results are that you are not really advantaging yourself (and maybe you are losing money by trying to fuck around with trading), then why not suggest that it is complex rather than trying to imply that trading BTC might be something that newbies might want to consider as an alternative.. yeah, newbies can do whatever they like, including employing dumb strategies that involve trying to trade an investible asset, such as bitcoin.. that is not smart, but yeah, anyone can do it.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 854
Merit: 663

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:44:30 PM

That's a good idea for the newbies to accumulate by buying every week, but just in addition on this JayJuanGee, newbies have to consider some factors in other for them to be able to achieve this same target to buy and accumulate on a weekly basis.

1. Understand the way the use of DCA purchasing pattern works perfectly.
2. Afford to take the risk on any investment they made and also give enough time for it to mature after investment.
Points 1 and 2 actually contradict point 3 if we're talking about long-term investing with DCA as the preferred strategy.
Remember this is DCA and I don't think we have to see how the market conditions are when we have implemented DCA as a strategy that we want to do because after all we only have to buy periodically according to our predetermined ability without thinking too much about the current situation in the market.

In addition, we are also doing this for the long term so the market sentiment that occurs is only a temporary situation that occurs so it does not need to be thought too far because our goal is not short-term. It is not wrong to want to learn that because it can still be useful but this is only useful for you to trade and it is clearly against the long-term investment that wants to be done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Justbillywitt

Activity: 308
Merit: 256

View Profile
Today at 08:11:17 PM

Yes we are not developers who have to know those complicated technicals, investors like us just need to learn the basics of a simple but relevant investment strategy for ourselves and it should be customized whether we are with DCA or buy dips on every dip it is important we have a plan for it.

Actually, bitcoin investment is easy with even small money we can do it, and indeed never delay investing while the price of bitcoin is still low, this is the best solution where we can start now, do not let when the price of bitcoin is high then say sorry.

Of course you have to have a plan, having it means we are ready to do it, but we also have to be able to see the risks that cannot be eliminated. There are many strategies that can be done and it depends on which one we want to do. One of them is DCA, which is probably done more by everyone because it is easy to do.
I want to correct one impression that you are making here that many people are utilizing the DCA method because it is easy to use. No that's not the case, rather many people are making use of DCA strategy because it is more effective way of investing in bitcoin as it reduces the impact on the capital invested should there be a sudden drop in the market. The DCA method makes the capital outlaw not to reduce drastically when there is a sudden decline in the bitcoin market. This is the more reason why many people are comfortable with using the DCA method of bitcoin investment, not because it is easy. Also the DCA method makes it easier for people to buy bitcoin at their own pace according to their financial level. The truth is there is no method of bitcoin investment that's difficult to use.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
red4slash

Activity: 1358
Merit: 450

View Profile
Today at 08:15:32 PM

Points 1 and 2 actually contradict point 3 if we're talking about long-term investing with DCA as the preferred strategy.
Remember this is DCA and I don't think we have to see how the market conditions are when we have implemented DCA as a strategy that we want to do because after all we only have to buy periodically according to our predetermined ability without thinking too much about the current situation in the market.

In addition, we are also doing this for the long term so the market sentiment that occurs is only a temporary situation that occurs so it does not need to be thought too far because our goal is not short-term. It is not wrong to want to learn that because it can still be useful but this is only useful for you to trade and it is clearly against the long-term investment that wants to be done.

I agree with what you said because however in this situation, we must be able to separate the concept of trading and investment because after all even though the scope is still the same in the bitcoin area but in the end these two things are clearly different and the concept will definitely be different in terms of treatment so that it cannot be put together between trading and investment.

The problem is that sometimes there are a lot of people who are indeed mixed up in understanding about investing and trading as if this is a similarity which in the end actually makes confusion for yourself.
Therefore, try from now on we should all try to determine our goals in bitcoin because in my opinion it will be more worth it if only one focus is the goal we want to achieve. If it is an investment then focus on investment and vice versa.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 98
Merit: 115

cout << "Bitcoin";

View Profile
Today at 08:34:59 PM

I want to correct one impression that you are making here that many people are utilizing the DCA method because it is easy to use. No that's not the case, rather many people are making use of DCA strategy because it is more effective way of investing in bitcoin as it reduces the impact on the capital invested should there be a sudden drop in the market. The DCA method makes the capital outlaw not to reduce drastically when there is a sudden decline in the bitcoin market. This is the more reason why many people are comfortable with using the DCA method of bitcoin investment, not because it is easy. Also the DCA method makes it easier for people to buy bitcoin at their own pace according to their financial level. The truth is there is no method of bitcoin investment that's difficult to use.

You are literally contradicting your own explanation. How about I tell you that I prefer to use the DCA strategy because it is easy to use?. At least, I don't have to monitor Bitcoin price for an entire 24 hours, to observe when there is a dip(for those who only buy the dip). Bitcoin investments, especially to those who are new to it, shouldn't be explained with too many terminologies and complexity, but rather as smooth and easy as possible. Just as you've pointed out, "the DCA method makes it easier for investors to buy Bitcoin", which depends on their financial capabilities (source of income). It's always a continuous process, that doesn't need too many grammer or math solving to explain.

Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486]
  Print  

Jump to: