Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance to open Singapore fiat-to-crypto exchange in April  (Read 10756 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:05:35 AM

I think they are opening it in Sinapore is just because it is one of the crypto friendly country and they will expannd it sooner to some other countries.

Yes, they know that Singapore is very open to crypto so it's a good first step for Binance to let their presence felt in that region. They are really expanding this year and they know that Singapore is a good market for them. And it's one of the faster emerging countries so they know that there are a lot of people in Singapore who has a deep pocket that would love to involved themselves in crypto sphere, win-win situation, for Binance and for Singaporean crypto enthusiast.
This will give huge trust to their exchange,so they are getting their next step on their exchange revolution but soon they will expand to the countries whee they are allowing their services so they can get most profits from crypto market users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:25:07 AM

I do not know what makes Singapore so special and I have never studied the laws of Singapore in relation to wealthy people. However, I remember that the dude that helped build facebook and basically was the first investor and friend of mark zuckerberg lives there as well.

Eduardo Savarin sued facebook and mark and got his shares and he is wealthy as well and lives in Singapore. Newer kids on the block that makes ton of money somehow all goes to Singapore, it is obvious that they have something that attracts rich people to their country. This could be also the same reason why binance decided to open their first fiat shop in that country as well. We need to check what their laws are like for these things and if possible replicate in our own countries.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:47:01 AM

Look at where they moved their head office to too, which is Malta, Malta is also a very small country and I learnt that they are also crypto friendly, if these countries sees nothing wrong in crypto, why is America and other large countries feeling threatened about it, and I guess it is just because they want to keep staying in control.

The smaller the country it is, the less it has to lose, because in most cases small countries only have friendly regulations to offer as form of competition. By offering friendly regulations you're more likely to attract businesses looking to escape from the tyranny of countries such as US, China and Russia.

The US has its monetary policies it wants to protect at all cost, and I can't blame them for doing so. It must be frightening knowing that with Bitcoin there is a completely new type of financial system that potentially could render them obsolete.

At the end of the day, it has to be profitable for an exchange to settle in a certain country. Taxation wise and user wise Singapore seems to be a fairly crypto friendly country to settle in.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:15:14 AM

Look at where they moved their head office to too, which is Malta, Malta is also a very small country and I learnt that they are also crypto friendly, if these countries sees nothing wrong in crypto, why is America and other large countries feeling threatened about it, and I guess it is just because they want to keep staying in control.

The smaller the country it is, the less it has to lose, because in most cases small countries only have friendly regulations to offer as form of competition. By offering friendly regulations you're more likely to attract businesses looking to escape from the tyranny of countries such as US, China and Russia.

The US has its monetary policies it wants to protect at all cost, and I can't blame them for doing so. It must be frightening knowing that with Bitcoin there is a completely new type of financial system that potentially could render them obsolete.

At the end of the day, it has to be profitable for an exchange to settle in a certain country. Taxation wise and user wise Singapore seems to be a fairly crypto friendly country to settle in.
right, we focus on Singapore, which is a good sanctuary for the world economy. and what is clear is that with an open government with cryptocurrency, it is not surprising that binance is targeting the country, besides that Singapore does have good human resources

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: