Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:54:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S17+ S9k/SE T17 S17/Pro DR5 B7 Others All Overclock per chip and Voltage Control  (Read 10187 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:39:20 AM

Same way you made a statement I was trying to rip you off when all I asked was do you give your beta testers a free licence. Something that was totally untrue and you thought nothing of it.

I dont care about your respect you been an asshole to me the whole time i been on this forum because i pointed out thing about your firmware. Then you sit and tell people to be weary that my claims are false and that there is no way i am getting those speeds and keeping them again a false statement by you

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:40:39 AM

Same way you made a statement I was trying to rip you off when all I asked was do you give your beta testers a free licence. Something that was totally untrue and you thought nothing of it.

Those who didn't ask, received.

Idiot.

Keep trying to redirect your completely ignorant statement(s).

I'm completely blown away by the ineptitude of your "attack", if that is what you want to call it.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:43:28 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 07:29:16 AM by chipless

Idiot.

I'm completely blown away by the ineptitude of your "attack", if that is what you want to call it.

-j

Hope your users enjoy it....When you start asking for dev fees or a license I will have newer versions available for them when they want to switch

edit.... They will come back when they get sick of their miner throttling back to 150k no matter what....I am still holding a steady 159-161k. Thats 50k+ additional between 2 miner for 800 watts additional is still a savings when a Z9 uses about 1200-1300 for the same speed.

Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)   KSol/S(avg)
3d17m4s   176.28           161.37

Chain# ASIC#   Frequency    KSol/S(RT)  HW   Temp(PCB)  Temp(Chip) ASIC status
1           3        825             59.63             0           56           87           ooo
2           3        825             53.74             0           58           91           ooo
3           3        825             62.91             0           59           94           ooo

Fan#   Fan1   Fan2
Speed (r/min)   5,880   5,880   

This is what you can still profit plus more, I figured that wattage high (actual wattage added to the Z11 is about 900-1050 watts, Nothing a second power supply cant handle.) Even at a higher wattage an extra 50k/sol can still produce profit. This is 2 Z11 miners. So it would be right about 25 each and 500 will say watts. More then a mini yes but if you could get a mini to run @ 25k then it would be about 500 watts on a mini. This is using my private release which is available for purchase.

gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:15:17 AM

The irony...

I see you’re still struggling to grasp the basics of the English language. It doesn’t matter how many times you’re corrected.

Your = showing possession
You’re = you + are

WTF is it with you efudd and grammer? This is a forum not the science lab....Do you think I care about grammer? No I dont I care about results and if I say you, your, hour, or youre an asshole. Who cares the point got across.

You have been on ignore for a long time why dont you stay there.

I can see spelling isn’t a strong suit either. Lmao.

It’s grammar you moron. With an A.

This matters because these kinds of things show a general lack of intelligence. You pretend to be some whiz, but you communicate at a middle school level.

And if I’ve been on ignore, how did you see my post to reply to it right away? Lol.
algcool

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:52:56 AM

Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

I see you’re still struggling to grasp the basics of the English language. It doesn’t matter how many times you’re corrected.

You’re = you + are

This is tech place, not grammer place.
efudd

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:56:43 AM

Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

You’re = you + are

"grammar". It is universal.

In tech, without proper grammar, nothing could be built/compiled/etc. Every language, verbal or the likes of C, has a well defined grammar associated with it.

So yeah... stand on your pile of wrong and enjoy it.

-j

algcool

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:25:36 AM

Idiot.

-j

Hope your users enjoy it....When you start asking for dev fees or a license I will have newer versions available for them when they want to switch

edit.... They will come back when they get sick of their miner throttling back to 150k no matter what....I am still holding a steady 159-161k. Thats 50k+ additional between 2 miner for 800 watts additional is still a savings when a Z9 uses about 1200-1300 for the same speed.

1           3        825             59.63             0           56           87           ooo
2           3        825             53.74             0           58           91           ooo
3           3        825             62.91             0           59           94           ooo

Fan#   Fan1   Fan2

This is what you can still profit plus more, I figured that wattage high (actual wattage added to the Z11 is about 900-1050 watts, Nothing a second power supply cant handle.) Even at a higher wattage an extra 50k/sol can still produce profit. This is 2 Z11 miners. So it would be right about 25 each and 500 will say watts. More then a mini yes but if you could get a mini to run @ 25k then it would be about 500 watts on a mini. This is using my private release which is available for purchase.

I am very glad to see your oc miner status data like above.
The chip temperature less than 110 seems will be ok.
May i double check what is the power cost when hashrate is 160-170k?
I remembered the power cost is about 1400-1500w when the harshrate is 135k.

And may i know how you use your firmware to oc my z11s?
Need use SD card to enable ssh and delete the signature verify?
Is there a new method no need to use SD card to oc the miner?

Thanks a lot!
I read a lot of your texts, very good quality.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:34:07 AM

Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

You’re = you + are

In tech, without proper grammar, nothing could be built/compiled/etc. Every language, verbal or the likes of C, has a well defined grammar associated with it.

-j

How is the for grammar...... Efudd is an asshole and you are a liar on some things.

I don't need the word your, you are, yer, yor to read and write code. I told you before this is a forum not the classroom if you want to be Mr. Teacher then why don't you start helping people write their own codes for the miners? Oh ya that right it wouldn't make yo a profit. I may not be able to read this code perfectly but at least I get good results. ARM cpu's are different compared to Micro controller code so it does take a bit to adjust. Matter of time.

You seem to want to go out of your way to let folks know what I am doing personally to your files. Why make it public? I have every right under the law to do as I please with your files for my personal use so if I want to fuck with your license files then I can, If I want to rip apart your crap and modify it, I can, and any other thing I want to do to your files for my own use. I may also legally share your files for further testing and development purposes with any colleagues I choose, This includes beta testers of my choice. If you attempt to access my miners or network while I am doing it then you are in violation of the law and I will prosecute. Hope you have a nice day.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:39:17 AM

Idiot.

-j

Fan#   Fan1   Fan2

Thanks a lot!

You will need to use SD card to firs enable the ssh and disable the signature checking. This can be done easily by following bitmains directions for the Z9 mini or Z9. They use the same controller making it easy to get that part done. Or I offer a SD package on the first post.

After you do that you can download the OC file from the first post and upgrade as you usually would and other miner.

The power for the public version I have been told is around 1850-1950 watts I have had mixed reports. The private 158+K version is more around 1900-2100 watts again mixed reports.

efudd

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:46:22 AM

Your a fucking idiot

The irony...

You’re = you + are

-j

How is the for grammar...... Efudd is an asshole and you are a liar on some things.

I don't need the word your, you are, yer, yor to read and write code. I told you before this is a forum not the classroom if you want to be Mr. Teacher then why don't you start helping people write their own codes for the miners? Oh ya that right it wouldn't make yo a profit. I may not be able to read this code perfectly but at least I get good results. ARM cpu's are different compared to Micro controller code so it does take a bit to adjust. Matter of time.

You seem to want to go out of your way to let folks know what I am doing personally to your files. Why make it public? I have every right under the law to do as I please with your files for my personal use so if I want to fuck with your license files then I can, If I want to rip apart your crap and modify it, I can, and any other thing I want to do to your files for my own use. I may also legally share your files for further testing and development purposes with any colleagues I choose, This includes beta testers of my choice. If you attempt to access my miners or network while I am doing it then you are in violation of the law and I will prosecute. Hope you have a nice day.

LOL.

-j

algcool

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:52:43 AM

Idiot.

-j

Fan#   Fan1   Fan2

Thanks a lot!

You will need to use SD card to firs enable the ssh and disable the signature checking. This can be done easily by following bitmains directions for the Z9 mini or Z9. They use the same controller making it easy to get that part done. Or I offer a SD package on the first post.

After you do that you can download the OC file from the first post and upgrade as you usually would and other miner.

The power for the public version I have been told is around 1850-1950 watts I have had mixed reports. The private 158+K version is more around 1900-2100 watts again mixed reports.

Very glad to get your reply so fast.
Your power cost is tested with 110v or 220v?  Seems the AP7 can not offer more than 1850w at 110v?
chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:30:40 AM

Idiot.

-j

Fan#   Fan1   Fan2

Thanks a lot!

Very glad to get your reply so fast.
Your power cost is tested with 110v or 220v?  Seems the AP7 can not offer more than 1850w at 110v?

220v 60Hz   and I have 2 Z11's so I use 3 APW7's and split them between the 2 miners to cover the extra power draw.

efudd

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:58:22 PM

You seem to want to go out of your way to let folks know what I am doing personally to your files. Why make it public?

For entertainment, of course. For trapping you in your own lies, for posterity, for seeing your incorrect use of "you're", mostly to troll you.

I have every right under the law to do as I please with your files for my personal use

Do you? You sure?

so if I want to fuck with your license files then I can, If I want to rip apart your crap and modify it, I can, and any other thing I want to do to your files for my own use.

Two points:

1) It is doubtful you can do anything to "rip apart [my] crap and modify it". Someone else probably could, but I doubt you can.
2) When you start connecting to my systems and sending data that otherwise is not intended for them for the purpose of breaking the methodology used to secure the software, that is when you are far from the realm of legal. This is what you have been doing, and what I've called you out in public for.

I may also legally share your files for further testing and development purposes with any colleagues I choose, This includes beta testers of my choice.

If you want to include others in your attempts to break into the functionality for other computers on my network(s), then sure, you should include them.

If you attempt to access my miners or network while I am doing it then you are in violation of the law and I will prosecute.

The irony here is awesome considering that is exactly what you are trying to do with my systems every single time you purposefully send data to them that is outside of their design.

Hope you have a nice day.

Thank you, that is very kind!

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:53:35 PM

No one is trying to do anything to your server I am playing with files here and thats all, yes under the law I do have the legal right to do as I please privately and for testing and development, the key is local on the machine therefore I am still in the legal realm normally I block your servers when I am playing with the files. Sometimes I may forget but catch it and block you. No one has lied so that is funny how you say i lied. You are the one who has lied to users I have been pretty honest and straight forward. And last you are still in violation of other copyrights with your firmware, therefore any claim you may have is null.

As I said no one is breaking your computers I am working on bypassing things I dont like for my own use if it connects to you system oh well the intention is not to do anything to your server or bypass what you have outside of the miner. No data was sent to your server purposely. I am attempting to stop it from reaching your server not to connect to it. Lets not twist it. If you dont think I can make it work then you have nothing to worry about then.

efudd

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:31:09 PM

No one is trying to do anything to your server I am playing with files here and thats all, yes under the law I do have the legal right to do as I please privately and for testing and development, the key is local on the machine therefore I am still in the legal realm normally I block your servers when I am playing with the files. Sometimes I may forget but catch it and block you. No one has lied so that is funny how you say i lied. You are the one who has lied to users I have been pretty honest and straight forward. And last you are still in violation of other copyrights with your firmware, therefore any claim you may have is null.

As I said no one is breaking your computers I am working on bypassing things I dont like for my own use if it connects to you system oh well the intention is not to do anything to your server or bypass what you have outside of the miner. No data was sent to your server purposely. I am attempting to stop it from reaching your server not to connect to it. Lets not twist it. If you dont think I can make it work then you have nothing to worry about then.

The best part in all of this is apparently the only way you see forward with your firmware, is to use mine.

Ironic.

-j

gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:44:47 PM

Chipless comes to a battle of wits without the required equipment.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:09:08 AM

The best part in all of this is apparently the only way you see forward with your firmware, is to use mine.

Ironic.

-j

No I dont need yours ...Yours does make a ok tool to learn new routines that I have not used though. I call it a evaluation and fix whats broken. I like educational purposes it fits more to the tasks. Whats ironic is you had to voltage control until I released my image. That comes from your users and your comments when I first posted my release. I believe you said "you cant turn a 7 into a 8 and get more power." So I guess in a way we are sharing each others codes.

efudd

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:32:29 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 12:52:32 AM by efudd

Ironic.

-j

No I dont need yours ...Yours does make a ok tool to learn new routines that I have not used though. I call it a evaluation and fix whats broken. I like educational purposes it fits more to the tasks. Whats ironic is you had to voltage control until I released my image. That comes from your users and your comments when I first posted my release. I believe you said "you cant turn a 7 into a 8 and get more power." So I guess in a way we are sharing each others codes.

Go back and re-read what you call a quote. Regarding voltage, I told you, repeatedly that the limitation you claimed existed was not coming from the PIC, which you argued with, and ultimately I actually _told you_ exactly the function by address and the pseudo-code, to bypass the check you swore up and down was "in the PIC". You like to re-write history... which is why I _quote_ most of what you say in my responses so you cannot just edit the shit away later, as you are wont to do. (You should take not here, this is an excellent use of a rarely used and rarely used correctly word, 'wont'. See, *this* is education...).

Your statement of "we are sharing each others codes" is yet another attempt your psyche is making at feeling valuable. You really should talk to someone about your issues of acceptance.

.....keep dreaming there, big boy.

*EDIT*: Oh, your statement that your releases fix the known antminer malware actually don't do that. So that's a place where I'm not sure if you were consciously misleading people, or if you actually thought you fixed it some how. SOURCE: If you'll remember I'm the one who was able to capture/trap, decrypt, reverse engineer, and then post information about how it functions and how to resolve it.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:48:39 AM

Oh whatever dude. Sully your name more by releasing bogus shit.

You haven’t overvolted it either.

The voltage range is defined as 800-880 and each chip is initialized at 870. Past that, there are additional checks to ensure it isn’t initialized outside of that range. The PIC then will not pass more than the defined 870 when converted to an i2c message to the downstream hardware, also... so hacking a 7 to an 8 does you no good at all. And the reason you think it is 840/870 is because you have not understood the code you are attempting to disassemble yet... You can completely ignore the 840.

You have changed some hard coded values, selected which stats you think look best, and released some hacked up bullshit.

-j

Lets see ....this was where you said that the limit was 880 and so on.... You only pointed out the same routine that I was already working on because the part of the voltage was located there you never gave any code to fix it.

I was wrong but right about some limits in the pic. Not afraid to admit it, but after going back over the code I found where I missed a NOP.  This whole statement of your was wrong.

Lol the statement about feeling valuable is hilarious, a statement like that only comes from someone who thinks he is above everyone else and your attitude towards some people shows clearly think your that person. I don't need to be accepted by anyone so again only some stupid shit spewing from your fingertips.

The malware fix does work maybe not for the latest that is done remotely but for .antminer it does work, already tried it for verification.

So again quit lying and saying false shit like your quote above.

efudd

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:04:38 AM

Oh whatever dude. Sully your name more by releasing bogus shit.

You haven’t overvolted it either.

The voltage range is defined as 800-880 and each chip is initialized at 870. Past that, there are additional checks to ensure it isn’t initialized outside of that range. The PIC then will not pass more than the defined 870 when converted to an i2c message to the downstream hardware, also... so hacking a 7 to an 8 does you no good at all. And the reason you think it is 840/870 is because you have not understood the code you are attempting to disassemble yet... You can completely ignore the 840.

You have changed some hard coded values, selected which stats you think look best, and released some hacked up bullshit.

-j

Lets see ....this was where you said that the limit was 880 and so on.... You only pointed out the same routine that I was already working on because the part of the voltage was located there you never gave any code to fix it.

I was wrong but right about some limits in the pic. Not afraid to admit it, but after going back over the code I found where I missed a NOP.  This whole statement of your was wrong.

Lol the statement about feeling valuable is hilarious, a statement like that only comes from someone who thinks he is above everyone else and your attitude towards some people shows clearly think your that person. I don't need to be accepted by anyone so again only some stupid shit spewing from your fingertips.

The malware fix does work maybe not for the latest that is done remotely but for .antminer it does work, already tried it for verification.

So again quit lying and saying false shit like your quote above.

Cute.

-j

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: