Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:00:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S17+ S9k/SE T17 S17/Pro DR5 B7 Others All Overclock per chip and Voltage Control  (Read 10187 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:38:03 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 07:59:12 AM by chipless

I guess if you want to know buy a copy or look at the public version that will be out. There are enough users already and so far no bad feedback on the 1.7 release. Power is looking good and it runs just fine without any problems. I have 2 machines here for testing and neither has had a problem. From the beginning I have offered a free version and a paid version there is only so many improvements that you can do to the stuff so a point has to be line drawn somewhere to satisfy the free users and to make sure a paid user gets their moneys worth at the same time. I only have a pay version because running the machines up and down testing them costs me a loss in mining time and then makes it all not worth. But at least I do offer a 100% free limited version that is worth using.

This is the current info from one running 825m around 2100-2200 watts

Z11 Miner
Elapsed   KSol/S(RT)KSol/S(avg)
8h20m6s   154.65   159.43

Flypool
158.6 KH/s   5948 (100%)   0 (0%)   8 minutes ago

Chain#   ASIC#   Frequency   KSol/S(RT)   HW   Temp(PCB)   Temp(Chip)   ASIC status
1            3              825           53.74            2       55                   84                   ooo
2            3              825           49.80            5       58                   90                   ooo
3            3              825           51.11            2       58                   89                   ooo

Sigh. I Tried to actually be civil in my response...

One of your purchasers has contacted me in the last 24 hours because the private version you sold him won’t start at all. In swapping firmware out leaving config the same, it would start running.. install yours again and it would stop running... so if you haven’t had any negative feedback, that is curious.

You have been giving me crap for months for selling, only to end up realizing you needed to do the same. The irony is great.

Anyway.

-j

Actually all purchasers have been given the new 1.7 there was a bug in the other release and he was responded to almost immediately about it and the update version was sent today. So I wouldnt say bad feedback there was a error period that was corrected within a few hours and a new release sent. LOL... you are trying hard tonight. Besides if a user chooses to contact you then I cannot offer them support because they didnt contact me. If they contact me I offer support and a fix as soon as possible.

I have 1 who even asked for a custom file and never paid for it yet but is expecting more support and I still give support to him at least for now.

And really you think I am going to be civil with you after the way you have been. I dont think so... I tried and you well kept talking crap so the civility went out the window there. I look forward to future disputes.

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:57:19 AM

Now available the Z11 Nitro 1.7 Public version....Important Details and Link can be found on the first post.

Please leave feedback as it is important.

efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:08:40 AM

Now Available Z11 v1.7 Chipless Nitrous Private - Provides user frequency control, 2 voltage settings per frequency, improved performance and better power efficiency. Average Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @825m with peaks as high as 192 k/sol .....Gain +4% in speed. PM for purchase details. Cost for Z11 Nitrous Private Image is 1 ZEC or equivilent value in BTC

Now released Free Z11 v1.7 Chipless Nitrous Public overclocked and overvolted firmware. Gain +4% in speed. NO DEV or License Required.... User frequency control and Low/High Voltage choice. Link can be found below with additional details. The 100% Free Public version is limited to 775m (Paid version goes to 825m)

PM me for details and a one time purchase price of 1 ZCASH... That's a deal for what you get in return!!!!

There are stipulations though.... 1) You can use it on as many Z11 units YOU OWN  Grin  2) NO SHARING THE IMAGE WITH OTHERS PLEASE  Angry  3) NO BEING AN ASSHOLE AND SELLING IT ON EBAY AND NO PRE-LOADING IT ONTO UNITS YOU ARE SELLING  Angry  

THE REQUIREMENTS TO USE THE NITROUS RELEASES ARE:
YOU WILL NEED BETWEEN 1100 AND 2100 WATTS Of POWER....

YOU WILL NEED GOOD COOLING THE UNIT WILL RUN IN THE HIGH 80'S TO Low 100'S when ran @825m (About the same way a D3 runs overclocked temp wise) I ran my unit as high as 105c for days now without a problem. Apparently it wasn't past Bitmains thermal throttle. I believe these units can handle up to around 120C I wouldn't push past the 107 to be safe.

I WILL SAY AGAIN AND AGAIN HAVE GOOD COOLING TO KEEP YOUR MACHINE RUNNING EFFICIENTLY.....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BURNING UP YOUR MACHINE!!!!!

PM ME FOR PURCHASES ONLY OTHERWISE USE THE FORUM PLEASE FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS RELATING TO THE CHIPLESS RELEASES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

I WILL ANSWER PM's AS FAST I CAN

NO REFUNDS PERIOD AND YOU USE THIS FIRMWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! IF YOU DO NEED A LITTLE BIT LOWER POWER PLEASE REQUEST IT AND I WILL DROP SOME POWER BUT BE WARNED YOU WILL THEN LOSE A SMALL AMOUNT OF HASH SPEED

If you find this firmware helped you please make a donation

--- Zcash ---   t1e4Dmr5RBgnWqTN2mAmZ6JzGavW7qxA4P1

--- BTC---  3JRKnuhtvC9oqW2rDDWq6EwQBES9SPWKsd

*** Updated 5/13/2019 14:36 CST ***
Release v1.5 Chipless Nitrous Public with speeds 153+ k/sol. I am going to giveaway the speed of about a Z9 Mini for free basically with my release.

Files are factory or OC versions

SD card files updated on 4/25/2019
1 Unpack files from zip to a sd card from 2gb-32gb in size.
2 Power down miner and place sd card in sd slot on miner
3 power miner back on and wait until you see the led's flash or wait about 2-3 minutes
4 power miner down and remove the sd card
5 Power miner back on and SSH is enabled and there will be no signature checking for future updates thru the web gui.

Your machine is now ready to load any custom firmware and controllable via ssh

Z11-SD-SSH-NoSig-04232019 Factory:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-OaCaNMoff3lt4QFznb_a79T291qy12/view?usp=sharing

** Upgrade Current Firmware if you already have SSH and Signature Checking disabled **

WARNING the overclocked over voltage firmware may require you to set the fan manually to 75% or higher

Updated 05/10/2019 1:43am CST
The Z11 base firmware is the 04/23/2019 version from Bitmain,the scan frequency and default frequencies have been updated and the voltage was increased. After about 10 minutes of running the machine will scan the frequencies every 2 minutes or so. Takes about 1 hr to reach full speed with the Z11's

SSH is enabled as well as malware protection against .antminer malware. The hash increase in about +3% increase over the factory firmware.

This is time consuming and I do lose profits from the miner during the coding and testing time, so if you find this helpful please make a donation. So far only 1 person has made a donation, if there are not more then this will be the last public release. I lose money during testing and coding, last week during testing and tweaking my machine was up and down which caused my overall hash to go from 480 to as low as 350 which isn't good for me money wise. I use my own machines unlike efudd who has others test his releases.

To install goto the upgrade screen and upgrade as usual. The machine must have signature checking disabled before you try to upgrade.

Older....But stable v1.0 Beta 3 about 1800watts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uMtatkGLtzCsEQin2ccHKS188-HRsFb2/view?usp=sharing

Update... v1.7  5/30/2019 2:38 CST
You will need as much as 1900 watts to run this file right now. Apw7@220v not APW7@110. If you are running 110v then you may need 2 power supplies to run this file.

*** Important After upgrade you must select the settings first and then apply your frequency choice to begin.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j_m9p8ApxFC27IYoCis2AR1FK1q6Ge7V/view?usp=sharing

**Changes from 1.5 and v1.7**
Added user frequency control Limit is 775m for the public version Paid version is 825m
Added Low and High Voltage for each frequency
Better power efficiency
Fixed a couple other issues

**Option still to fix - On reboot the miner must reapply the frequency or it defaults to 731m
this only effects a full reboot and not a change in frequency. The unit will scan for 2-20 mins
while it does some checking and full speed should be reached in a few minutes to about an hour.

If you find this firmware helpful please make a donation

--- Zcash ---   t1e4Dmr5RBgnWqTN2mAmZ6JzGavW7qxA4P1

--- BTC---  3JRKnuhtvC9oqW2rDDWq6EwQBES9SPWKsd

Z11 v1.5 Nitrous Private Latest Tune-up - Temps 90c and under with good cooling...You can see the up and down during the tuning process.

Special for Z11 users! A free Fuddware Z11 license (no dev fees, any server, any number of systems) if you let me know you found out about my firmware from chipless' post! Get full control of your miner, any frequency, any voltage, any setting. Gain +4%, or +400%, whatever you can get out of them! No limit of 775M or 825M. Free license version goes to 825+!

Release available at the top of my thread and https://releases.broked.net !

PM me for details,

Thanks!

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:16:52 AM

LOL ... +400% now thats a lie. So if your going to give it away remove all the license stuff and callbacks etc then give it away otherwise it is just another ploy for you.

Hey I heard about your firmware from chipless' post. How do I get my free license.

efudd

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:18:26 AM

LOL ... +400% now thats a lie. So if your going to give it away remove all the license stuff and callbacks etc then give it away otherwise it is just another ploy for you.

Hey I heard about your firmware from chipless' post. How do I get my free license.

Idiot. +400% means "the user is not limited by the software, they can do whatever they want and get whatever they can get out of it."

... and as far as removing my licensing, you wish.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:24:26 AM

Idiot. +400% means "the user is not limited by the software, they can do whatever they want and get whatever they can get out of it."

-j

I just pm you with the a response to your offer of a free license. You do know I can hold you to it legally since you stated no stipulations other then to pm you and let you know how the info had come to my attention of the Z11 firmware and offer of a free license. So I await my free license and install details from you.

efudd

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:27:37 AM

-j

I just pm you with the a response to your offer of a free license. You do know I can hold you to it legally since you stated no stipulations other then to pm you and let you know how the info had come to my attention of the Z11 firmware and offer of a free license. So I await my free license and install details from you.

oh seriously screw off with your legal noise. go for it, dumbass.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:37:50 AM

-j

-j

Just another thing to add to the list of things you said you would do then didn't follow thru with. The list gets larger every week and you give me shit about things....at least I follow thru with what I say regardless of the cost.

I am not the dumbass ....you're the one giving away free licenses, that was my plan all along the rest was a benefit that helped out to develop what I needed to. Now I can improve it over time. The sales and couple of donations helps the testing of my firmware eliminate the cost of the up and down of the miner.

I went into this in mind of making nothing and forcing you to live in your own shit and eventually do what you just did. LOL....LOL.... I keep telling you dont act like you are the king of the firmware world I may not do it like you but I get it done to the point of what is needed.  Grin

efudd

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:39:44 AM

-j

-j

Just another thing to add to the list of things you said you would do then didn't follow thru with. The list gets larger every week and you give me shit about things....at least I follow thru with what I say regardless of the cost.

I am not the dumbass ....you're the one giving away free licenses, that was my plan all along the rest was a benefit that helped out to develop what I needed to. Now I can improve it over time. The sales and couple of donations helps the testing of my firmware eliminate the cost of the up and down of the miner.

I went into this in mind of making nothing and forcing you to live in your own shit and eventually do what you just did. LOL....LOL.... I keep telling you dont act like you are the king of the firmware world I may not do it like you but I get it done to the point of what is needed.  Grin

Right, Mr. "I'll sue you".

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:45:30 AM

-j

-j

I went into this in mind of making nothing and forcing you to live in your own shit and eventually do what you just did. LOL....LOL.... I keep telling you dont act like you are the king of the firmware world I may not do it like you but I get it done to the point of what is needed.  Grin

Right, Mr. "I'll sue you".

-j

You threatened me with legal action when I fixed your Z9 firmware....It was broken and had dev fees or license attached to it. You remember that dont you? It does work much better now more towards the factory firmware with a boost...It dont seem to switch to some oddball server and mine for a guy named efudd or say anything about a license being needed.

I guess all we are left with now is who can make it more efficient between speed and power

gsrcrxsi314

Activity: 367
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:30:04 PM

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:39:30 PM

gsrcrxsi314

your just a troll haven't seen you offer a thing for help to the community just a bunch of stupid crap you get yourself into something that has nothing to do with you. Troll

Ya know you and efudd are only hurting the community. If it keeps up the free firmware will all become payware and that only hurts the community.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:00:28 AM

gsrcrxsi314

your just a troll haven't seen you offer a thing for help to the community just a bunch of stupid crap you get yourself into something that has nothing to do with you. Troll

Ya know you and efudd are only hurting the community. If it keeps up the free firmware will all become payware and that only hurts the community.

You’re*

You sure did help out a lot of people with your “circular electricity” bullshit in your other thread that you abandoned once you got that first electric bill.
chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:58:02 AM

gsrcrxsi314

You’re*

You sure did help out a lot of people with your “circular electricity” bullshit in your other thread that you abandoned once you got that first electric bill.

Sometime you have to move on because of trolls like you cant let others discuss topics that you dont like or agree with. As I said guys like you are only hurting the community not helping it. So when guys stop sharing free files because of your childish bullshit then you can feel so proud.  Just so you know again ...you are on ignore and if I choose to see your posts I can, otherwise you're like a broken speaker....nice and quiet.

gsrcrxsi314

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:15:20 PM

You keep saying I’m on ignore. Yet you keep replying to my posts. LOL
caputaliste

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:44:06 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 06:24:29 PM by caputaliste

Good job with v1.7 for selecting frequencies.
I tried to use v1.5 and had issues all the time as i did not have enough power probably.  

Now i able to run v 1.7 BUT once i put a desired frequency, lets say 743 High voltage, the speed goes to 142k/sol and then drops to 120  and this happening  whatever i set . 
With the stock firmware the miner is stable at 138 K/sols.  Going back to the stock firmware for now.
efudd

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:33:44 PM

I tried to use v1.5 and had issues all the time as i did not have enough power probably.  

Now i able to run v 1.7 BUT once i put a desired frequency, lets say 743 High voltage, the speed goes to 142k/sol and then drops to 120  and this happening  whatever i set . 
With the stock firmware the miner is stable at 138 K/sols.  Going back to the stock firmware for now.

Yeah. These really need to be tuned specific to each machine, unfortunately. If you want to be experimental, mine let’s you select frequency and voltage for each board to dial in what works for your system and environment. There are those on the discord who are sharing their tunes as well.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:20:27 PM

Now i able to run v 1.7 BUT once i put a desired frequency, lets say 743 High voltage, the speed goes to 142k/sol and then drops to 120  and this happening  whatever i set .  
With the stock firmware the miner is stable at 138 K/sols.  Going back to the stock firmware for now.

Thank you for your feedback....I lowered the voltages some and now know they have to go back up a little. I only have 2 machines to test on and try to get it so everyone can use it. When you get very little feedback it is hard to tune it more without additional data from users

THe 775 H should becloser to 150k give or take.

Zingger

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:55:13 PM

Before purchase, I want to make sure that I can access properly. Using the modified stock firmware to allow SSH/No Sig., what is the SSH username and password?
chipless (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:56:14 AM

Before purchase, I want to make sure that I can access properly. Using the modified stock firmware to allow SSH/No Sig., what is the SSH username and password?

Everything is the same as stock for the passwords. Stock passwords are root, root for web gui and root, admin for the SSH. The only changes made to the firmware is to cgminer and the web gui. The free version available on the first post is the same firmware with some limits in place. The private version has the freq limit removed and allows you to go as high as 825m, free version is 775m. If you wish to test the accessibility then try the free version then you can always upgrade to the private version.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: