Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S17+ S9k/SE T17 S17/Pro DR5 B7 Others All Overclock per chip and Voltage Control  (Read 10184 times)
chipless (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:35:17 PM

Fusionsilicon X1 v4.22 unlocked User controlled freq and voltage is available for 1 ZEC or equal in BTC each. SD Install required and web gui update are both included. Updated to v4.22 offering voltage and frequency control.

Do you have any numbers showing any kind of improvement for the X1? Or a link to your X1 miner mining at a pool?

The newer x1 stuff is locked down. This unlocks the voltage and frequency controls back to the user. No I do not have any numbers as the file was done for another user originally. The performance can vary from machine to machine.

Can you get this other user to provide info? I'd pay for something to increase performance on my X1 but right now, its too much of a mystery to pay 1 ZEC (~$100USD). I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. More data would be great.

After hearing back from a couple users the X1 will get between 15.5 and 17gh after oc. I do not have a x1 and am going by reported results.

Sounds great. I'm going to have to wait for some more feedback. Please post more when you get it. I link to a miner would be awesome, so we can watch it.

I doubt my clients would allow a link to their miners. Sorry. I will post any feedback I get. I will also ask them to post public their results but as you can see not many want to post here due to the ongoing issue with epudd

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
efudd

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:43:17 PM

Fusionsilicon X1 v4.22 unlocked User controlled freq and voltage is available for 1 ZEC or equal in BTC each. SD Install required and web gui update are both included. Updated to v4.22 offering voltage and frequency control.

Do you have any numbers showing any kind of improvement for the X1? Or a link to your X1 miner mining at a pool?

The newer x1 stuff is locked down. This unlocks the voltage and frequency controls back to the user. No I do not have any numbers as the file was done for another user originally. The performance can vary from machine to machine.

Can you get this other user to provide info? I'd pay for something to increase performance on my X1 but right now, its too much of a mystery to pay 1 ZEC (~$100USD). I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. More data would be great.

After hearing back from a couple users the X1 will get between 15.5 and 17gh after oc. I do not have a x1 and am going by reported results.

Sounds great. I'm going to have to wait for some more feedback. Please post more when you get it. I link to a miner would be awesome, so we can watch it.

I doubt my clients would allow a link to their miners. Sorry. I will post any feedback I get. I will also ask them to post public their results but as you can see not many want to post here due to the ongoing issue with epudd

blaming me for that seems to be to quite a made up stretch. but good poo! still flinging it, I see.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:48:06 PM

blaming me for that seems to be to quite a made up stretch. but good poo! still flinging it, I see.

-j

No not realy they have other business with you and dont want to post here and then getting crap from others because of the issues between the two of us. Your calling me a monkey seems a bit racist if you ask me but thats my opinion. You really need to grow up some and move on like I have moved on. Your a little two-faced if you ask me one minute you try being nice then talk shit behind my back to others. So childish, it all really shows what type of person you are, many have already stated to me that you need to move on. The only thing you are hurting is the end users because there are many who are looking for other images and you dont support those images and all you do is talk out your ass on this thread which discourages people from posting and requesting images. You may think your the king but you are nothing more then a person who when things dont go your way you become vindictive and show your ass. Have a nice day

efudd

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:39:34 PM

-j

No not realy they have other business with you and dont want to post here and then getting crap from others because of the issues between the two of us. Your calling me a monkey seems a bit racist if you ask me but thats my opinion. You really need to grow up some and move on like I have moved on. Your a little two-faced if you ask me one minute you try being nice then talk shit behind my back to others. So childish, it all really shows what type of person you are, many have already stated to me that you need to move on. The only thing you are hurting is the end users because there are many who are looking for other images and you dont support those images and all you do is talk out your ass on this thread which discourages people from posting and requesting images. You may think your the king but you are nothing more then a person who when things dont go your way you become vindictive and show your ass. Have a nice day

LOL. Nope, no shit talked behind your back-- it's in public, for all to see. Find me *ONE* place where I have "talked shit behind [your] back". Honestly, anyone who has engaged me in that manner, I've declined to participate with. Keep dreamin' stuff up over there big boy.

I'll leave you with another wonderful song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:44:43 PM

Again your childish posts.... You are one of them kind of people who just cant move on until you get your way. You are only hurting end users with it all.

efudd

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:48:33 PM

Again your childish posts.... You are one of them kind of people who just cant move on until you get your way. You are only hurting end users with it all.

Smiley

What way is that? Inquiring minds, and all that.

I seem to do a lot of stuff from your perspective. I think the last time you accused me
Of something similar, I also asked for “one example”. You declined saying you didn’t have time for that.

Oh well.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:03:56 AM

Smiley

I seem to do a lot of stuff from your perspective. I think the last time you accused me
Of something similar, I also asked for “one example”. You declined saying you didn’t have time for that.

Oh well.

-j

I am not going to sit and go back and forth with you giving examples. I told you I am moving on and you should too. Thats what is in the best interest of the end users here. From the first pm to you, you have been an asshole and threw out accusations towards me and you wonder why i react towards you the way I do. Nothing has changed and more then likely never will so just move on your an asshole. You aint worth arguing with.

efudd

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:21:34 AM

Smiley

Oh well.

-j

I am not going to sit and go back and forth with you giving examples. I told you I am moving on and you should too. Thats what is in the best interest of the end users here. From the first pm to you, you have been an asshole and threw out accusations towards me and you wonder why i react towards you the way I do. Nothing has changed and more then likely never will so just move on your an asshole. You aint worth arguing with.

“you’re”.

HTH.
HAND.

-j

chipless (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:48:50 AM

As I said it shows what type of person you are, childish

chipless (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:10:54 AM

The X3 firmware is available for distribution. The file offers overclocking up to 875, .antminer malware protection, Voltage is enabled in the files but I do not know if cgminer is reading it or not I could not find any reason why it isnt. The voltage format is 0725 or 725 when you enter it. You will know if you set a voltage and get more heat without raising the freq. If it isnt working I will look into it more and try to link it otherwise it is like a Z9 voltage is untouchable. I do not know the true voltage range so you may have to experiment with that I would say a range from 0700-1500 which is 700mv to 1.5 volts. PM for purchase details

creadersback

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:38:34 PM

hi,

i tried your new version for z11(Antminer-Z11-Chipless-Nitro-v2.0-Public.tar.gz).
I removed SSH lock so far so good.
But after installing your firmware my miner boots up and after 1-2minutes he reboots ... and this again and again ... do you have an answer why?
Temp was not going over 80°C. First i didn't change frequency same problem.
i removed for now the firmware and with stock FW it works...
need some help please

Lars
efudd

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:43:05 PM

Likely the voltage setting is too high for your PSU, resulting in a reset.

Chipless May have a different answer for you though.

-j

creadersback

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:45:45 PM

-j

hm i can't belive this because i use 2 PSU with more than enough power.

freq and volt- settings not changed first

but thanks for answer
efudd

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:47:57 PM

Aye.. no worries. The description matches the condition I described at least on systems I’ve seen... Smiley I’ll defer to chipless then.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:10:02 PM

hi,

i tried your new version for z11(Antminer-Z11-Chipless-Nitro-v2.0-Public.tar.gz).
But after installing your firmware my miner boots up and after 1-2minutes he reboots ... and this again and again ... do you have an answer why?
need some help please

Lars

First try setting the freq 2 times in a row. So click save freq the try it again as soon as it is done. Also can you post or pm me a copy of the kernal log and screenshot of the miner status screen if it is populating. I also need to know what freq/voltage combo you are trying.

chipless (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:12:50 AM

-j

I set it low enough to use a single psu. But with that in mind I did find that one machine wont run at the same as the other one I have to use 1 setting lower. So either I have a bad connection on the psu plugs or a weak psu. I run 3 psu for 2 miners 240v both are apw7's. If they are on 120v I will trip them because 2 boards still draw over the 1000 or 1200 watts of a psu. Each board pulls about 500 watt min at stock 718m or so.

creadersback

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:04:46 AM

hi,

need some help please

Lars

First try setting the freq 2 times in a row.  So click save freq the try it again as soon as it is done. Also can you post or pm me a copy of the kernal log and screenshot of the miner status screen if it is populating. I also need to know what freq/voltage combo you are trying.

thanks
i will try this as soon as possible. Now my rig is rented so i don't want do changes...

just for my understanding(english is not my nativ language)
i choose the second freq in the row and after reboot i choose this freq again and apply and reboot again?

the following was hapend also while i tried ...the fan speed was fixed on 70% from me but they run only around 3450rpm 70% is normaly 1000rpm more....
the miner status page didn't showed me the setted freq...it shows me the standard autotune freq....is it possible your fw was not loaded complete? is this generally possible?
i will sent then kernel log.
i used stock freq. 718, and two other freq ( can't remember 725 and 731 ? low V and high V) but i never apply this two times.
my two psu are 220V (1Psu one board and mainboard, second psu the two other boards).
after renting is done i will test...
chipless (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:04:07 AM

hi,

need some help please

Lars

First try setting the freq 2 times in a row.  So click save freq the try it again as soon as it is done. Also can you post or pm me a copy of the kernal log and screenshot of the miner status screen if it is populating. I also need to know what freq/voltage combo you are trying.

thanks
i will try this as soon as possible. Now my rig is rented so i don't want do changes...

just for my understanding(english is not my nativ language)
i choose the second freq in the row and after reboot i choose this freq again and apply and reboot again?

the following was hapend also while i tried ...the fan speed was fixed on 70% from me but they run only around 3450rpm 70% is normaly 1000rpm more....
the miner status page didn't showed me the setted freq...it shows me the standard autotune freq....is it possible your fw was not loaded complete? is this generally possible?
i will sent then kernel log.
i used stock freq. 718, and two other freq ( can't remember 725 and 731 ? low V and high V) but i never apply this two times.
my two psu are 220V (1Psu one board and mainboard, second psu the two other boards).
after renting is done i will test...

I will look into what is going on. What do you mean stock auto-tune freq? 718m, 731 or other is shown on the status page. There was the origional batch 1 which auto-tuned then after that bitmain went to a fixed freq.

creadersback

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:12:03 PM

i sent PM with Kernel details...hopefully
OliverNChalk

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 04:28:33 AM

Hello chipless,

What is the current status of this firmware and are you still working on it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: