Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:54:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate (Part 2)  (Read 475 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:14:07 PM

I wished this could be a story book, I would never stop reading, I just kept laughing on and on reading this, you got it right, this is what they do and this is how they keep us waiting for a very long term, the waiting would have even been worth it if they had entered a good exchange, but fork delta? This is where all shitcoins eventually end up.

I have lots of coin that I had so much high hopes on till those hopes became chattered after I saw them on fork delta, this is why I still prefer IEO for now, at least from the onset, we already know the exchanges they will be listed on before deciding to participate in such project.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:24:42 PM

Right. indeed many bounty hunters can hardly connect with the admin after the end of the ICO. even when we ask something about the distribution of prizes, the admin actually expels it.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:21:56 PM

That's just a poor decision compounded. Gotta pick and choose your battles and whatever you're referencing here was just a bad choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:30:10 PM

I agree with your opinion but bounty hunters are also guilty in the process IMO. They sell the distributed tokens if there is any chance. Even some bounty hunters sell over the counter on social media sites.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:44:55 PM

About 95% of ICO campaigns I joined before. They make you wait for over a year for the token to get into an exchange arguing that getting to an exchange in a bear market is a bad strategy. Then when finally it gets into an exchange, they have chosen the worst exchange possible. Crap.

Actually they are not working professionals waiting until one year only to enter a small exchange and not crowded visitors this really makes me disappointed.

actually waiting too long is indeed quite boring. but of course we must be sure of our waiting. that our waiting will not be in vain. because everything is fully expected. even though we have to wait, we do it first.
There are some waiting that can be very annoying, like the one the OP mentioned, why would an investor wait for so long, only for the coin to go enter an exchange that will never bring out a result.Is it not better to get scammed and one get over it than keeping people’s hope too high for long without give a tangible result at the end.

Any project that is really active and working should not take more than 3 to 6 months to enter an exchange, what were they doing while the campaign was going on? Just sitting down and monitoring the income coming in? if they had also used that period to do their research and settle lots of things before the campaign ends, then they should not have any delay in executing whatever they want to execute after project.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:59:57 PM

forkdelta isn't that bad when the token have price there.
the problem is when listed there and still no order buy then it would ended with scam project
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:30:39 PM

You can only blame yourself for falling for it. Bounty hunters should demand being paid in BTC, ETH, or any other coin that is already out and tradable.
Allowing them to pay you in their shitcoin is already a big no and not knowing where it's going to be listed is another one. If you allow them to play you for months before anything gets done you are naive and deserve not getting anything out of it.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:37:51 PM

You can only blame yourself for falling for it. Bounty hunters should demand being paid in BTC, ETH, or any other coin that is already out and tradable.
Allowing them to pay you in their shitcoin is already a big no and not knowing where it's going to be listed is another one. If you allow them to play you for months before anything gets done you are naive and deserve not getting anything out of it.

bounty campaigns does not pay in btc and eth . there is no one to blame here because bounty hunters are only joining a campaign in the hopes of earning some coin but they didnt also mean that the project that they have join is profitable of not because its also not easy to differentiate a project is legit or not . all bounty hunters have experience what other bounty hunters had experience including on the op so yeah we all can relate about it
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:48:02 PM

bounty campaigns does not pay in btc and eth . there is no one to blame here because bounty hunters are only joining a campaign in the hopes of earning some coin but they didnt also mean that the project that they have join is profitable of not because its also not easy to differentiate a project is legit or not . all bounty hunters have experience what other bounty hunters had experience including on the op so yeah we all can relate about it

They don't pay because you're not demanding it and instead are choosing to work for promises. I'm not even saying that it has to be BTC or ETH! It can be any coin that already is trading and you can see that it's there and you can see its value and market cap. If you keep working for promises they will keep screwing you over.

If you all have experienced it and can relate maybe it's time to change something because it shows how many scams exist in the space.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 10:01:07 PM

~snip
I can sense that some of the bounty programs that I've joined would possibly end up like this scenario (or even worse than that). But I could be wrong. Let's just hope that past, present and upcoming projects wouldn't be doing this kind of scenario.
While I'm reading this, I can't stop myself from laughing because to be honest I have experienced this kind of scenario although it didn't took too long like the one the OP is posted which is 15 months of waiting Cheesy.

Anyway, this is a life of a bounty hunter. Waiting for the tokens they worked hard and in the end, they came up with nothing. This is a normal scenario already for the bounty hunters and there is nothing we can do about it. The problem is there are some bounty hunters here that are doing bounty hunting as their job already so they are expecting too much about the reward and forgetting the fact that most of the ICO's right now are either scam, not paying or doesn't reach the soft cap.

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:14:33 PM

One thing is clear, as a bounty hunter waiting will be part of your every day life, you wait for spreadsheet to be update with allocated tokens, you wait for the reward to be distributed, you then continue to wait for an exchange listing, and if the exchange is nothing to go by, you probably still continue to wait for a bit decent listing, when the waiting is getting too much some hunters just go dump their tokens for pennies, others continue to wait for a better price  Grin and hopefully their wait will yield a better result, it is definitely a long wait Sad

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:18:22 PM

~snip
I can sense that some of the bounty programs that I've joined would possibly end up like this scenario (or even worse than that). But I could be wrong. Let's just hope that past, present and upcoming projects wouldn't be doing this kind of scenario.
While I'm reading this, I can't stop myself from laughing because to be honest I have experienced this kind of scenario although it didn't took too long like the one the OP is posted which is 15 months of waiting Cheesy.

Anyway, this is a life of a bounty hunter. Waiting for the tokens they worked hard and in the end, they came up with nothing. This is a normal scenario already for the bounty hunters and there is nothing we can do about it. The problem is there are some bounty hunters here that are doing bounty hunting as their job already so they are expecting too much about the reward and forgetting the fact that most of the ICO's right now are either scam, not paying or doesn't reach the soft cap.

Well I have managed numerous bounty campaigns and I know the pain which the admins and bounty managers have to go through as scams are everywhere right from the fake bounty participants and scam ICO's, those genuine projects who don't pay off the bounty hunters and I sense that there will be zero bounty participants if this trend continues and there should be certain regulations to start bounty.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:05:29 PM

I wished this could be a story book, I would never stop reading, I just kept laughing on and on reading this, you got it right, this is what they do and this is how they keep us waiting for a very long term, the waiting would have even been worth it if they had entered a good exchange, but fork delta? This is where all shitcoins eventually end up.

I have lots of coin that I had so much high hopes on till those hopes became chattered after I saw them on fork delta, this is why I still prefer IEO for now, at least from the onset, we already know the exchanges they will be listed on before deciding to participate in such project.

Then that would be one long and boring story book.

Personally, I'd like to read about a story of a guy that becomes a millionaire by bounty hunting and then goes on to found his own company that changes the world in some way. Someone, with a 20 year vision for a product and not a 20 week vision.

As far as underdog stories go, that'd be the best of them all.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:31:38 PM

it is very funny, but it true, many projects dont paying, just saying soon - soon... or wait for good market, but why we need to wait? they gathering millions dollars and want to wait good market..
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

it is very funny, but it true, many projects dont paying, just saying soon - soon... or wait for good market, but why we need to wait? they gathering millions dollars and want to wait good market..
Yes. I have also experienced joining this kind of project and only ended as a scam. There are a lot sweet words at first that will make you expect to make good profits and after numerous months, you only realized that you ended up being scammed. This is the sad part of being bounty hunters. But i believed there are still some good projects that will pay their participants a good amount.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:59:46 AM

Many project which has ended like a scam , who knows even if you study the whitepaper it may not determine sometime.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:46:59 AM

We cannot blame only the bounty manager for that part, because the bounty managers was just like us, hunters, we can direct blame the team for it. For making and promising some false statement.

Nwaka20

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:39:11 PM

Bounty hunters get frustrated with all these issues, after working. During campaign, the team will appear all nice but after working for several weeks then they start acting up. This is really terrible but we just have to move on if such situation presents itself.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:49:18 PM

Bounty hunters get frustrated with all these issues, after working. During campaign, the team will appear all nice but after working for several weeks then they start acting up. This is really terrible but we just have to move on if such situation presents itself.
I think that you turned your attention to the fact that the bitcointalk forum had very little activity on the Bounty campaign.  If to compare with the state of affairs of 2016 and 2017, the activity was much more.  I associate this not only with the tightening of conditions on the forum, but also with deception in most Bounty companies.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:26:42 PM

All bounty hunters care for is wages for their promotion efforts. Bounty hunters should be restricted to useless comments on projects. Only high quality comments will be made.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: