Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE  (Read 13103 times)
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 05:17:26 AM

So many unique and interesting aspects of this project. I’d like to buy Minephone. One which can mine 2 ETH/month.

Thank you for your interest in Minephone WX.
The 1300 MH/S model of the Minephone (Enterprise Model) mines 2 ETH/month.
Follow this link to buy your Minephone: https://minephone.bitwings.org/

Bitwings Minephone WX produces up to 2 ETH/month - Private Sale is LIVE
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:04:24 AM

Now that the airdrop campaign has been launched, when are you planning to launch the bounty campaign?

Bitwings Bounty Program will be launched next week. Stay tuned on our socials: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:03:09 PM

Proof of participation

Telegram username:  @GRANDEASTAL2019
Twitter username:  @RafaelR94632471
Instagram username:  @rafaelshishio
Medium:   @dasilvafurtado1234567
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008260238674
Ethereum( ERC - 20) Wallet: 0x98089Bf8954c84C79f0f0C2aF407FEb316e38793

Lol, Post on airdrop thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149180
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:30:10 AM

Suggest everyone to check the trust report on the Bitwings website, here is the link -
https://bitwings.org/file/trust-report-certification.pdf

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 08:38:39 AM

When will the Minephone be delivered if we order it now?

After Sep 1, we will begin with the deliveries but only if you order before June 30.
It will be on a First Come First Serve basis.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:21:01 AM

I was reading the Whitepaper and found that you established your own distribution system in 2017. May I know the location of your distribution centers?

National Shipments from Ecuador, Peru, Spain, and Columbia. We also have a shipment center in Hong Kong.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 03:36:03 AM

According to your Roadmap, in the last quarter of 2019, you will launch W2, W4, W7, And W8 versions of the Minephone. Will W8 be able to mine Ethereum at a rate faster than the WX 1000Mh/s model?

Only the WX versions of the Minephone can mine Ethereum

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 03:25:52 PM

How “Wings Pay” will be useful to the ecosystem? I have gone through your whitepaper.I am interested in knowing more about Wings Pay.

At WINGS MOBILE, we want to be the first company to provide a solution to the aforementioned
problems and resistances. It is possible with our unique, innovative and secure payment
system called WINGSPAY.

Wings Pay represents the link between the innovative WINGS MOBILE project and the
blockchain technology. It was born from the idea of creating an economic tool that would
facilitate the payment of products and services and that would allow all those interested to
have a digital account and operate with a strong and trustworthy cryptocurrency.

To build on a solid commercial base and become a role model for others, WingsPay is
implemented as an official payment tool in all Wings Mobile e-commerce sites and all Wings
Mobile physical stores (WINGS STORE).

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 07:21:18 AM

From the One-pager: “We are promising to all investors 100% guarantee against the devaluation of their investment with the exclusive BWTG© service (BitWings Token Guarantee). We are committed to preserving the $0.20 value of the Wings Mobile token, regardless of the volatility in the cryptocurrency marketplace.”.
How will the stable price of your token be maintained? Can you describe in more detail what the exclusive BWTG© service means.

BWNTG - It acts as a real store of value for those who have purchased the Bitwings Token (BWN)
It ensures the emission value of $0.2 so as to act as a protection against market fluctuations.

How do we guarantee 100% of the value of Bitwings?

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 07:36:46 AM

Will the Minephone be equipped with a sim card? I read that the phone supports free international roaming. I’ll be glad if you could give more information on it.

No, it does not come with a sim card. However, you can insert your own sim card.

cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:38:51 PM

Anyone who has missed out on reading this document must read it -
https://bitwings.org/file/eng-pitch-bitwings-final.pdf (their ICO presentation).
aundroid
Legendary

Merit: 1247

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:04:11 PM

A smartphone with a Hashrate of 1000MH/s? That would be comparable to about 30 GPUs.  Grin
This is so ridiculous, I always wonder how people can believe such garbage.

To 'activate' the smartphone you only have to deposit up to 13 ETH. sounds legit  Roll Eyes

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:45:24 PM

Could someone explain to me how you can mine 2ETH with the phone that has basic technical parameters?

aundroid
Legendary

Merit: 1247

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:08:52 AM

Could someone explain to me how you can mine 2ETH with the phone that has basic technical parameters?

You definitely can't.
I'm assuming that this is some kind of pyramid/ponzi scheme, where you only get rewards from the ETH that new users have to pay for the ''smartphone activation''.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:00:51 PM

You definitely can't.
I'm assuming that this is some kind of pyramid/ponzi scheme, where you only get rewards from the ETH that new users have to pay for the ''smartphone activation''.
Yeah, seems fishy. Only if they take money and invest in cloud mining, then everyone who bought phone will have a contract and could earn 2ETH from cloud mining. But we also know for how long cloud mining are working.  Cheesy

btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:25:15 AM

You definitely can't.

For smartphone activation why they are taking a fee, whether this company is establishing any software which we can mine ETH through the APP, but it is impossible without paying any fee we cannot use the software.
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:30:10 AM

A smartphone with a Hashrate of 1000MH/s? That would be comparable to about 30 GPUs.  Grin
This is so ridiculous, I always wonder how people can believe such garbage.

To 'activate' the smartphone you only have to deposit up to 13 ETH. sounds legit  Roll Eyes

You must deep dive into the hybrid cloud mining ecosystem.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:32:08 AM

You definitely can't.

For smartphone activation why they are taking a fee, whether this company is establishing any software which we can mine ETH through the APP, but it is impossible without paying any fee we cannot use the software.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:37:50 AM

Thank you for the question. The technology used is hybrid cloud mining. The phone does not heat up. Bitwings has partnered with NEOBIT.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:41:00 AM

On which exchange the Bitwings token will be listed? Do you have a timeline regarding the exchange listings?

Stay tuned on our socials for updates. We plan to list on some good exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: