Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE  (Read 13103 times)
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 08:09:27 PM

Congrats on your successful event in Cancun held last month! Saw the videos and the snaps. Amazing to see how well you have grown and built up in.

Thanks a lot for your appreciation! Messages like this make our day and inspire our team immensely. Please keep following us and provide your opinion always!

Bitwings Minephone WX produces up to 2 ETH/month - Private Sale is LIVE
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 10:06:22 PM

What is the next upcoming event of Bitwings? Will Evan Luthra attend the event? I was wishing to get to see him alive upfront!

Due to the virus outbreak worldwide, we have delayed the events until June 2020! Please follow our social pages to receive regular updates and more surprises soon!

Stay safe  Smiley

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2020, 10:07:57 PM

Can I have the link to your official telegram group? Perhaps there are a few fakes ones claiming to be the official Bitwings group there.

Yes sure!
Here it is: https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 09:30:20 PM

Can I have the link to the official Wings Mobile Facebook Page? I tried to look for it but there were many. Please help me find the correct one!

Yes sure. Here it is! https://www.facebook.com/wingsmobileoficial/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 08:21:46 PM

How long does it take for the phone to be delivered after an order has been confirmed? Is there a trustable guarantee that is used by the company?

You will get a confirmation email if your pre-order has been completed successfully. Yes! There is a Trusted Guarantee for all products that we provide. Please visit our website www.bitwings.org and see it right there  Cheesy

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 09:34:19 PM

Do you have a separate page for each country or is it one page for all? Can you provide the official page link in Facebook please?

It is the same page for all. We have just 1 official page: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 09:36:31 PM

Is the Bounty still open for participation? And the article writing campaign? I would like to write one if possible. Please let me know!

Extremely sorry to say that our Bounty campaign has ended. Please follow our social page to stay updated at all times! https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 11:02:23 PM

Is it possible to apply for the post of Community Officer now? Where can I send my resume in and to whom?

Hello! We are currently not hiring any Community Officer as we already have it professionally occupied. Please follow our telegram group for more details!

https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 11:03:10 PM

The packages that have been announced on site, are those only for members or anyone can claim them? Are they still available?

Wings users, meaning Wings phone holders and users can claim those packages exclusively!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 11:04:07 PM

Now that the ICO end date has changed, will the rewards be changed as well? Will you be changing the date again? I hope not!

Owing to external and the Global market conditions, we decided that the best choice for us was to extend it. Rest assured, rewards will be fixed as promised and you shall not be disappointed!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 11:05:00 PM

I would like to join the team to learn more about cryptocurrency and technology in the mix. Is there a position I could apply for? Where can I see the notices and announcements?

We appreciate your interest! Thank you. Please join our telegram group to clear any queries or get any info as you like: https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 09:38:33 PM

Is the Bitwings Guarantee currently active now that the Market globally is showing historic fluctuation? I bought tokens already and was wondering what it will be like once it is listed.

We don't move away from what we promised! Of course it is there!  Smiley

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 09:39:31 PM

The Bitwings Guarantee says that the value of the token will never go below $0.20 even if the market crashes. Looking at the scenario now of the global market, do you think it’s still possible?

That's our guarantee value irrespective of what the market value is (that means, even if the market value is lower in this case).

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 09:41:38 PM

Since MWC 2020 got cancelled and looks like most major events will be cancelled, do you plan to organize a major event on your own in an international country so that interested people from all regions can participate?

We do have some big events and launches planned ahead in this year once, hopefully, things calm down. We will adjust the event calendar accordingly. Meanwhile, don't forget to check all our e-sessions that have been getting very popular!

Here is where you can get all the updates: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 04:19:03 PM

Is it required to buy the Wings Suite or will it be pre-installed in the Wings Notebook? What exceptional feature does it provide?
No you don't need to buy Wings Suite. It comes with the Notebook pre-installed!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 04:20:28 PM

Where can I see the updates of the Bogota event that was held on February 8? Any video links for streaming? Heard it was a quite a success?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnO0SN55A4-syZWXDjQbkew
This is our YouTube channel link where you will be able to see all our event videos and highlights. Enjoy!

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1595

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 03:21:10 AM

Is it possible to write articles for your blog and in turn get paid? Do you have a fixed writer for it? I would like to apply for the position of a writer if possible please.

You will not able get a rewards for article or any promoting atm. You are missing bounties from this project so if you want to write any content promoting, the best way is contacting marketing team, maybe they are accept your offer.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 01:56:20 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 11:16:58 PM by terciduk123

Yes, the time for token sales has been extended, but what I want to know is the reason why they extend token sales until September. Is there a problem with funding or something else? so the token sale is extended for a long time.
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:29:30 PM

Is it possible to write articles for your blog and in turn get paid? Do you have a fixed writer for it? I would like to apply for the position of a writer if possible please.

You will not able get a rewards for article or any promoting atm. You are missing bounties from this project so if you want to write any content promoting, the best way is contacting marketing team, maybe they are accept your offer.

Yes are bounty is over and currently we are not hiring any writers as well. Thanks for your interest! Please stay tuned for more opportunities!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:31:52 PM

Since MWC 2020 got cancelled and looks like most major events will be cancelled, do you plan to organize a major event on your own in an international country so that interested people from all regions can participate?

We do have some big events and launches planned ahead in this year once, hopefully, things calm down. We will adjust the event calendar accordingly. Meanwhile, don't forget to check all our e-sessions that have been getting very popular!

Here is where you can get all the updates: https://www.facebook.com/bitwings.org/

Agree, again we are seeing delays for you, how long it is going to take for you to conduct IEO or ICO. People are eagerly waiting for your project because your mobile seems to be the first mobile phone for mining purpose, but nowadays most of the companies are converting their POW model to POS model. How far your mobile will be helpful to individuals.

We will be conducting it very soon and you will also see updates on our details very very soon. Even in this market when the world is seeing a downfall, we have brought up innovative ways and exclusive opportunities specially for our customers. For more details, please stay updated in our socials. We have a lot in store!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: