Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE][IEO] BITWINGS: OFFICIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY OF WINGS MOBILE  (Read 13103 times)
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 11:33:11 PM

Yes, the time for token sales has been extended, but what I want to know is the reason why they extend token sales until September. Is there a problem with funding or something else? so the token sale is extended for a long time.

Looking at the current market condition and the benefit of our investors where we have seen a greater interest in our token, we have decided to extend the token sale so as to end it, and list the token officially when the time is right for everyone.

Bitwings Minephone WX produces up to 2 ETH/month - Private Sale is LIVE
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1596

hmph..

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 08:59:44 PM

Looking at the current market condition and the benefit of our investors where we have seen a greater interest in our token, we have decided to extend the token sale so as to end it, and list the token officially when the time is right for everyone.

That will be good with team strategy to give a chance to get more investors during bad market conditions. With current pandemic situation, how about phone development it still continue or on hold?

HOLD...
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 10:37:09 PM

That will be good with team strategy to give a chance to get more investors during bad market conditions. With current pandemic situation, how about phone development it still continue or on hold?
Even with the current market condition, we have not stopped development of phones and products. We are having an online LIVE event tomorrow, 30th April from the CEO, Antonio Milion who will talk about the latest upcoming products. Join the live here! https://www.facebook.com/events/540397116888574/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 10:38:56 PM

Since MWC 2020 got cancelled and looks like most major events will be cancelled, do you plan to organize a major event on your own in an international country so that interested people from all regions can participate?

Now as the first wave of the pandemic has finally began to ease, we have already set up plans for the upcoming months and launches of products. Join our live tomorrow to know more! https://www.facebook.com/events/540397116888574/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 04:23:31 PM

Check out our latest LIVE that introduced all the new products that are coming up! https://www.facebook.com/wingsmobileoficial/videos/2700758923498258/

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 11:54:38 PM

May I know where do you post the job positions vacant in the company? I would like to apply in the team of Community Management please. Is it possible?

Hello!

Please follow our Telegram channel to know these updates: https://t.me/bitwings_official

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 12:01:04 AM

Who should I contact to change my contact address of the token sale platform? Is it changeable now? I have a new present address and would like to update it please.

Please mention in our official mail address when you login to your account and we look into your request.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 12:09:41 AM

Can I have the link to your Bitwings Telegram group please? Is there one for English users? I don’t speak Spanish.

Sure! Here it is: https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 09:01:19 PM

Is the position for a Community Manager for Singapore open yet? I wanted to open a group for Singaporeans and make the descriptions in local language for them. Is that possible?

Hello! For now we already have a few community managers in telegram doing a great job. We haven't opened any units in Singapore yet but surely have it in our books and once we do, you can surely apply then! Meanwhile, join our telegram group to stay updated: https://t.me/bitwings_eng

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 12:30:30 AM

Will the Wings Games platform enable online games and offline games or just online? What about multi-player options?

You will need to login to the platform to check that! Also yes, multi-player will be available ofcourse.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 12:31:31 AM

I would like to change the wallet address for the bounty please. I am not using the old one. I also lost all contacts. Can I have the link to the bounty group please?

Yes sure. Please message here to talk to the admin or Bounty Manager https://t.me/bitwingsbounty

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 12:32:10 AM

Bitwings and Wings team has been doing a great job even during this pandemic with all the online events and launches. Much Impressive!

Thanks for the appreciation! Please keep following us! We have lots more in store!

andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:00:17 PM

Are you planning for Bounty 2.0 soon? Your first bounty was interesting and looked promising. Looking forward to the second!

hi, bounty has ended. and so far I have not received information about the bounty phase 2.  but ICO BitWings (BWN tokens ) is still ongoing until September 2020
Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:36:40 AM

Are you planning for Bounty 2.0 soon? Your first bounty was interesting and looked promising. Looking forward to the second!

hi, bounty has ended. and so far I have not received information about the bounty phase 2.  but ICO BitWings (BWN tokens ) is still ongoing until September 2020

Yes our first bounty has ended, and we will distribute the bounty rewards after end of token sale in September 30 of this year!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 01:09:49 AM

Which country do you plan to open up the next Business Unit at? Is it one of the Asian countries?

We have plans to open up a few business units this year after the lockdown is lifted. Please keep following our social pages to always be updated!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 01:10:52 AM

Has the Wings Scooter been launched yet or is it still under production? Will there be different versions available or just one for now?

We haven't launched the Wings Scooter yet but plan to launch it very soon. You will see what we have in store once it is out in the social pages!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 01:59:58 AM

Wings Water is very affordable and promising. Thank you for making it available at this range!

It is our utmost pleasure! Honored to have been able to serve you!

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 02:01:05 AM

Wings Doors is what we needed at the moment! Great initiative and superb technology! Kudos to the team for inventing this masterpiece!

Thanks a lot for the appreciation! We wish to continue to deliver our very best that fits your needs and desires perfectly.

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:59:05 PM

Will there be a special cryptophone like the Minephone Wx in the Wings Water technology devices? It will be interesting to see if you have one in store!

Wings Water has already launched a device that's an affordable water filteration and purifying technique. We have more devices in plan for this sector but you can have a look here about the first release https://www.facebook.com/wingsmobileoficial/photos/a.298457550672244/904346566750003/?type=3&theater

Bitwings_official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 01:13:47 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 01:26:56 AM by Bitwings_official

AS PROMISED, THE MINEPHONE WX CAPABLE OF MINING UP TO 2 ETH PER MONTH LAUNCHES TOMORROW, 1ST JULY 2020

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: