Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun stuff to do with bitcoin?  (Read 14474 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:08:31 AM

I remember the first years of bitcoin's life. There were so many things to do and learn: mining, faucets, wallets, blockchain visualizations, etc.

Nowadays the bitcoin world is pretty boring: mining is for people with deep pockets, faucets don't exist anymore, wallets are getting centralized by big corporations (blockchain.com, coinbase, etc.).

Is there anything fun left to do with bitcoin, any specific application, website, app, anything that will make bitcoin fun and interesting again? Otherwise I just keep on holding and that's it.

Just buy and Hold, that's simpliest and the wisest thing to do now. It's not boring since you could expect something in the near future, you might not realize how valuable your holding now but the future will surely make you realize that it's worth holding. Knowing that the community is ever growing and rich investors are intervening, there is no way the price will go to the moon. So while the price is affordable, just buy and hold.
With what we are experiencing right now, trading can be done with a high risk but the outcome can be satisfying if you play well with the market, it's always needed to know if how will you find enjoyment from the certain things that you will be doing, many traders are now holding as they seen that the market is no favoring them most of the time, if you can hold and you want not to be stress of any market situation, you can buy and hold then wait for the target value you'll like then enjoy after.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:13:19 AM

I remember the first years of bitcoin's life. There were so many things to do and learn: mining, faucets, wallets, blockchain visualizations, etc.

Nowadays the bitcoin world is pretty boring: mining is for people with deep pockets, faucets don't exist anymore, wallets are getting centralized by big corporations (blockchain.com, coinbase, etc.).

Is there anything fun left to do with bitcoin, any specific application, website, app, anything that will make bitcoin fun and interesting again? Otherwise I just keep on holding and that's it.

faucets don't exist anymore? There is like 100`s of them, here is the best paying one I found atm, that you can get 4 altcoins from and cash

he maybe he means that faucets are not profitable anymore  . thats not true because even before faucets are still not profitable . the main reason why people think its profitable is because the pay from faucets before are more bigger but thats  normal because the price of cryptos before is also small when compare to the price today which was now a little bit expensive  .  there are still alot of fun stuff to do aside from faucets  , what i like the most is playing gambling using bitcoin  .
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:39:31 AM

Wanna have fun here?then Gamble all your Bitcoin and for sure you’ll have more fun and enjoyment 😂

Bitcoin never become boring but people does,specially person like you that looking for easy bitcoin and don’t want to extend effort and capital to gain

You mentioned faucet in which you can earn freebies,why not buy more bitcoin and just continue holding ,and while waiting for the bull find life outside crypto so you won’t feel bored

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:07:34 AM

Lol! I remember back in those days when i newly learned about btc and faucet, i will assume that the more i collect some satoshi the more am coming close to owning 1btc Grin
So i signed up to almost 15 different faucet, open them up at once on my pc and start collecting on their set time Grin
Little did i know that just collecting faucet can't give 1btc, but it was fun doing it Cheesy
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:11:31 AM

Faucets are not that profitable nowadays. I spent hours and opening a lot of websites to earn free bitcoin thru faucets before. It was fun because I patiently wait for the timer for me to claim free bitcoin again.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

Faucets are helpful when you have a lot of time and a lot of patience, because the amount of Bitcoin that you would earn through faucets is not that significant but , there are some sites that I could refer you to.

The one I am working for have x number of tasks that you could complete and actually get money , it's in my signature , there are many tasks and faucets at one place so you can easily get going.

Other than that you can make videos for companies , check out I'm the services section.

Then signature campaigns are always there thus there is still stuff to do with Bitcoins , don't worry 😁🙌

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:43:44 AM

i really thought these days anything could be found what fits your taste. Open market places like openbazaar, digital lock boxes, gaming sites in all shapes and sizes.  Join a occasionally raffle in the collectibles section, it would fit any btc lover.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:30:18 AM

Lol! I remember back in those days when i newly learned about btc and faucet, i will assume that the more i collect some satoshi the more am coming close to owning 1btc Grin
So i signed up to almost 15 different faucet, open them up at once on my pc and start collecting on their set time Grin
Little did i know that just collecting faucet can't give 1btc, but it was fun doing it Cheesy
Not was so fun to do as they  take forever just to bill out the payment. I make a penny for a week and it was not fun at all when some of it was not paid out. Most of faucets app on androids now was a total scams. So im glad to found this forum and make a real income in here more easy and more profitable then faucets.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:24:32 PM

Faucets are helpful when you have a lot of time and a lot of patience, because the amount of Bitcoin that you would earn through faucets is not that significant but , there are some sites that I could refer you to.

The one I am working for have x number of tasks that you could complete and actually get money , it's in my signature , there are many tasks and faucets at one place so you can easily get going.

Other than that you can make videos for companies , check out I'm the services section.

Then signature campaigns are always there thus there is still stuff to do with Bitcoins , don't worry 😁🙌
The only faucet that is worth it for me is freebitco.in .
They have random amount of Sats for you and everytime that you claim you would gain 2 tickets for their weekly lottery.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:53:22 PM

But there are still bitcoin faucet so why are you making story up. There are still many of them out there. It might seems not profitable again but bitcoin faucet still exist. Well since you are thinking of making fun using bitcoin then maybe you can also try gambling. There are many bookmarker that accept bitcoin just check the gambling section.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

But there are still bitcoin faucet so why are you making story up. There are still many of them out there. It might seems not profitable again but bitcoin faucet still exist. Well since you are thinking of making fun using bitcoin then maybe you can also try gambling. There are many bookmarker that accept bitcoin just check the gambling section.

That's right, besides that I think the faucet can help new people to get free satoshi so they can learn about cryptocurrency. Besides that, I think they will try to get the rewards from other coins and not just bitcoin because that will know and learn that in the cryptocurrency, there is not just bitcoin, but there is altcoin which they can use to make more bitcoin by trading. Gambling can be an activity to having fun using bitcoin and altcoin, and I think they will curious about the game because there are many gambling games that they can play.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:07:02 PM

Bitcoin faucets are a complete waste of time, you get a few pennies every hour when you can make 100x more money doing anything else.  Maybe faucets for new coins are worthwhile though.
LimaFoxtrot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:17:43 PM

Bitcoin faucets are a complete waste of time, you get a few pennies every hour when you can make 100x more money doing anything else.  Maybe faucets for new coins are worthwhile though.
I strongly agree on this. As per my experience, stock trading as a passion quadrupled my money in 3 days! Don't just rely on Bitcoin faucets in this regard.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:35:53 PM

The nice thing about Bitcoin is if it brings profit to us. for now only certain people can have fun with Bitcoin such as gambling, creating a Faucet site, Bot, or other schemes, for middle-economy people BTC is an important object and not a tool to play. . if it used to be fun because being able to play now BTC is a real treasure.
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:37:21 PM

The funny thing is that behind the bitcoin all the coins are pulled.  But it happens very often that bitcoin grows, and all coins fall.  Then, in general, it is not clear what it is based on.

tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:43:57 PM

Faucets are not that profitable nowadays. I spent hours and opening a lot of websites to earn free bitcoin thru faucets before. It was fun because I patiently wait for the timer for me to claim free bitcoin again.

2017 was a golden time for faucets, we can earn like 1USD each hour and we can live with crypto jobs because it paid really well.
Crypto mining was not profitable anymore that's why it affected faucet also
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:47:47 PM

The only fun thing with bitcoin now is the activities you undertake using bitcoin as a mode of payment, bitcoin have proven to be the most reliable mode of payment for Good's and services, and mining and the rest of the fun things in the past is no longer profitable and fun to users. But now I can book a flight using cryptocurrency and also go on vacation all expense paid using bitcoin.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:21:18 PM

Yeah, it is always fun and exciting specially when you're just getting started with cryptos. Those new things will eventually get old. But then again, having "fun" is something very subjective.  For me, online gambling and participating in campaigns are still fun, why? because I think making money is fun. I find it weird that you're getting bored with your bitcoins. There's tons of ways you can mess with it. The only time I will get bored with my bitcoins is the profits finally make me a millionaire.
Firecold4

Activity: 286
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:39:17 AM

what is still fun from bitcoin for now is to install anonymous ads on blogs to produce bitcoin and faucets that are very rare so in my opinion it is fun for now only just bitcoin ads

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:07:03 PM

I like this thread regarding to have fun stuff to do or to have with bitcoin. I think the only fun with bitcoin if its price goes up and all cryptos would follow increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: