Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] HEATHERAI - Automated Cryptocurrency Exchange Trading Bots  (Read 5690 times)
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:32:47 PM

Your missing the point. It is completely irrelevant how many sales it would take to break even if you can't make those sales. You will never sell 25 of each of your bots, thats completely ridiculous. I would be willing to bet a few BTC you don't sell 250 bots within the next 12 months.

To make your company worth the 100k your saying it is, you would need to sell 500 bots. To break even the value. Not to add value.

Goodluck with your venture, Im done posting on this, and I would highly advise any possible investors to do their due diligence before investing in this, as they will never see their money back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 10:06:32 PM

That many bots competing on a site that size would make it impossible to turn a profit.  You will be better off making a profitable bot and using it yourself, maybe sell a few shares in it if you don't have the money to fund it to its maximum potential.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:47:39 AM

We have 10 HeatherAI products. We are also developing several more after them.

At just 0.4 btc per license, 25 sales of each product will make our revenue 100 btc. I don't think we are overpricing it considering what we have been able to produce.

We are currently offering 25% extra shares to the first few investors who put in 2 btc, but we'll give an extra 25% to a couple of people who pledge to be good testers as well.

You're kinda off by a factor of 10 here...

scryptographer

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 08:09:59 AM

At just 0.4 btc per license, 25 sales of each product will make our revenue 100 btc. I don't think we are overpricing it considering what we have been able to produce.

We are currently offering 25% extra shares to the first few investors who put in 2 btc, but we'll give an extra 25% to a couple of people who pledge to be good testers as well.

He is right on the money 10 products x 25 licenses x 0.4 BTC = 100BTC
Whether those number are realistic or not, is another matter

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:37:21 AM

Didn't see that it was x 10 products, my mistake.

Yes, with sales actions speak much louder than words
HeatherG78 (OP)

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:33:31 AM

Your missing the point. It is completely irrelevant how many sales it would take to break even if you can't make those sales. You will never sell 25 of each of your bots, thats completely ridiculous. I would be willing to bet a few BTC you don't sell 250 bots within the next 12 months.

To make your company worth the 100k your saying it is, you would need to sell 500 bots. To break even the value. Not to add value.

Goodluck with your venture, Im done posting on this, and I would highly advise any possible investors to do their due diligence before investing in this, as they will never see their money back.

Np, thanks for your input.

That many bots competing on a site that size would make it impossible to turn a profit.  You will be better off making a profitable bot and using it yourself, maybe sell a few shares in it if you don't have the money to fund it to its maximum potential.

Hard to say anything about this at this stage..

You get it Smiley We'll do more than just 10 products.

Didn't see that it was x 10 products, my mistake.

Yes, with sales actions speak much louder than words

Smiley

We have optimized our bot further and released the Version 1.0.0.0  Do give it a try!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576758.msg6369513#msg6369513

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:48:09 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 07:04:37 PM by HeatherG78

Taking up 5 more testers. Good opportunity to make some money and even better if you are willing to invest

Reward: 3 free licenses of any of our products which you can sell to anyone else + 150 free shares to each tester

We are very close to making our cryptsy bot perfect. We already have a lot of feedback from testers and are releasing an update tomorrow most likely. We need more testers to make sure it all works well.

Serious testers only please. No time wasters

cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:09:15 AM

I am interested in testing, hit me up!

twidget60

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:23:39 PM

I'm interested in helping you test your product.  Is there a plan to roll out a Bittrex Bot?
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2014, 02:03:12 AM

I would be interested in testing your product. Even though I think its overvalued, Im always for helping legit business's get going  Wink
Blazr2

Activity: 218
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:55:55 PM

Melange is not dead, we updated the binaries for it a week or two back for the heartbleed issue.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:03:50 PM

So... HeatherAI is gone?
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:18:07 PM

I am interested in testing, hit me up!

link below

I'm interested in helping you test your product.  Is there a plan to roll out a Bittrex Bot?

Check out the thread link below. Yes, there's a plan for 9 other products after we have our cryptsy bot working perfectly. Give it a shot, the latest version is nearly perfect.

I would be interested in testing your product. Even though I think its overvalued, Im always for helping legit business's get going  Wink

Happy to have you onboard. Check out the thread link below

Melange is not dead, we updated the binaries for it a week or two back for the heartbleed issue.

?

So... HeatherAI is gone?

Nope. We have the best ever working version of Cryptsy bot now.

If anyone is interested in testing or purchasing, go here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576758.0

hashme

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:38:13 AM

Taking up 5 more testers. Good opportunity to make some money and even better if you are willing to invest

Reward: 3 free licenses of any of our products which you can sell to anyone else + 150 free shares to each tester

We are very close to making our cryptsy bot perfect. We already have a lot of feedback from testers and are releasing an update tomorrow most likely. We need more testers to make sure it all works well.

Hello, I'm ready to test your bot. Please PM the details.

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
Fair sites only.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:58:20 AM

Hello, I'm ready to test your bot. Please PM the details.

I want to try too, I PM'ed few days ago and no reply !
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:38:29 PM

If you want to test, you can just test it and then pm me with what you figured.

We got a lot of feedback from testers and we have been updating our bot accordingly since a long time now.

This new version coming up later today will probably have all the things optimized as per testers feedback. We should be PERFECT  Cool

We've been working on HeatherAI since almost the middle of 2013 and we are going to release the 9 other bots really quickly once our Cryptsy bot has reached perfect status which is coming soon. If you'd like to invest, you can do so now because we might just close a deal with a bigger shark very very soon.

HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:18:52 PM

We released our Cryptsy bot Version 1.0.0.3 with several optimizations. This is the best version till date. All flaws corrected. It should function nicely. Feel free to give the free trial a shot Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576758.msg6797446#msg6797446

Investors welcomed.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 06:42:15 PM

Any news about when will the first dividends arrive?
HeatherG78 (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:09:48 PM

as soon as the first sale arrives. We haven't made any sale yet. We are going to release a new version today. We have extensively tested our Cryptsy bot by now. Every setting seems to be working as intended. Feel free to test once again after we release the new version today.

There are several exchanges out there. We can do decent business with our proven products. Our cryptsy platform is now working really well. It took a long time and a lot of work to reach this stage. We are looking for investors to meet our ongoing and accumulated expenses.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:26:04 PM

as soon as the first sale arrives. We haven't made any sale yet. We are going to release a new version today. We have extensively tested our Cryptsy bot by now. Every setting seems to be working as intended. Feel free to test once again after we release the new version today.

There are several exchanges out there. We can do decent business with our proven products. Our cryptsy platform is now working really well. It took a long time and a lot of work to reach this stage. We are looking for investors to meet our ongoing and accumulated expenses.

Perhaps it would be more lucrative if you changed your business model. Instead of selling your bot, you should use it to do profitable trades with investor's money and pay dividends on your profits. No sales at all after a few months and no trade activity on your stock for many weeks is sad, really.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: