Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Binance Chain a treat to Ethereum?  (Read 14672 times)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:07:54 AM

It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.
that chain should be a centralized chain. this time people are getting a big hype caused by that but that will not be so long. People was expecting a lot with it when it gets released and there will be a U turn.
This is a speculation market
If it is a centralised even semi decentralised  there will be chances huge manipulation . BNB one of the most rusted coin now it is moving away form ERC20 token . After EOS launched mainnet ethereum price decreased now another one of the most popular coin going out of ethereum smart contract definitely it will effect ethereum for soem time

I think based from what you just have said, they are moving away from ERC20 tokens right? There is nothing bad influence really if they keep on utilizing ERC20 tokens, and I just saw, they've delisted bitcoin SV, and that makes sense, it is not ERC 20 and still there are futures for these token to be still on binance platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:26:54 PM

By building its own chain, Binance will become stronger as the largest crypto market with the largest volume in the world. However, people only use this news to inflate the BNB coins for a moment. After that, the price returned to stabilize. However, Binance has gone further to prepare for their future, and with this, it does not mean that ETH is in danger, but maybe ETH developers will look for the latest innovations.

Yes, Binance is building a whole ecosystem that will affect almost all aspects of cryptoworld. The only thing they don't have yet is probably mining)

It will affect not only ETH but the entire ecosystem as they are bringing another chain that can attract more investors, we will witness new successful
assets so better to start owning this coin now and hold for some time, surely it will be hype and bring profits both for long and short term trades..

There are already some projects that are migrating to the new blockchain, which was made by Binance. I know a few that go from the Ethereum network and one from NEO
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:21:55 PM

It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.
I do not think that in this market the majority will want to help others while trying to be better than the other. On the contrary, own interests are always important. Besides, I do not think ETH is so desperate.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:37:48 PM

No token is a threat to etherum; they will coexist and function differently
Binance chain is benefiting from hypes for binance; I have not noticed any specialty
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:46:32 PM

Binance is not competing with ethereum,  they both have their own different platforms,  Binance is not a threat to ethereum,  same was said during Neo,  same was said during cardano, Xrp and others, still ethereum conquer them all

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:55:51 PM

I don't think this will be the case or at least NOT immediately. Binance chain promises to bring more innovations, speed, stability and better security than Ethereum but we are yet to see it work and it may be wrong to dismiss Ethereum this early. We need to see the performance of the binance chain first before drawing comparisons. Ethereum has lasted this long as a force in the blockchain framework for a reason and I still think it presents much better flexibility than most blockchains out there.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:18:38 PM

I really consider BNB as an exchange coin and as such competing with the likes of ETH is definitely not their target area They had that plan of moving their ER Tokens long time, before anything set-forth so is very unlikely to compete with the second highest coin. Running their own Chain is sure a good idea to have more activities based on a single platform

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:20:11 PM

While this does not seem to be a threat at all, however, what will happen if the overwhelming majority of projects switch to the Binance blockchain, then the most interesting will begin.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

every blockchain has its own features for new applications to develop in the same way eth also releasing its new verision i personally wont think binance blockchain will be threat to eth both the blockchain grow individually
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:22:45 PM

Innovation and competitions are key to the cryptocurrency ecosystem and not just projects offering same product over and over again. Binance chain is important to this community, it actually will post some challenges to the Eth network as more and more project will want to migrate to Binance chain. Nevertheless, because of Eth strong community and the popularity, I see it staying dominance over Binance.

In addition to innovation, of course, the power of capital is very important to keep the project can survive, most devs. do not have huge money so that when their coins are dumped, the project also die.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:25:42 PM

There is no doubt that Binance chain a real threat to Ethereum, we all know that ethereum have been failing this past few months transitioning their consensus. However on the other hand, Binance chain have the momentum and very popular this days. Many erc20 tokens from ethereum blockchains are migrating in Binance chain and take note that all that projects are active and top-class projects.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:40:44 PM

every blockchain has its own features for new applications to develop in the same way eth also releasing its new verision i personally wont think binance blockchain will be threat to eth both the blockchain grow individually
You hit the point every chain with it own features and if binance chain will no be a threat to ethereuem blockchain after all binance used the ETH blockchain before developing they own. If the binance chain offer more flexible features for users then I will say I will support that because we really need improvement in the entire blockchain system.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:45:57 PM

I really consider BNB as an exchange coin and as such competing with the likes of ETH is definitely not their target area They had that plan of moving their ER Tokens long time, before anything set-forth so is very unlikely to compete with the second highest coin. Running their own Chain is sure a good idea to have more activities based on a single platform

Binance's performance is the best in 2019, this is what keeps me from buying Binance as long as I can, it's time for Binance to become a coin like EOS which was previously a token.

beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:01:41 PM

I do not think that the binance token will replace ethereum painfully many projects were replaced, but not a single one came out. Moreover, bnb is centralized.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:23:09 PM

I do not think that the binance token will replace ethereum painfully many projects were replaced, but not a single one came out. Moreover, bnb is centralized.

Lol, I'm sure you're not a Binance holder because you don't know the latest news, now Binance has become a coin like EOS and now it's not a token based ERC-20 like before.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:33:59 PM

It is evident that after becoming a coin, Binance continues to perform well, and with the ever increasing volume of transactions, I'm sure Binance is an Ethereum threat like EOS or something else.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:38:40 PM

can be a threat to ethereum as far as issuing token
binance has the attraction
already 3 projects now on binance chain trading https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/binance_dex
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:46:23 PM

Not much of a threat for ethereum because binance has no smart contract or am I wrong? Smart contract is the only thing standing between many other projects so bnb token is no threat and there are many other coins and tokens trying hard to beat ethereum down e.g tron, neo etc but from is the only threat I see

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:58:47 PM

Although Binance looks promising but they are only too dependent on the market exchange themselves, unlike ethereum which is a coin and spread a lot of exchange, I am sure Binance is difficult to beat ethereum in the near future.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:00:52 PM

Although Binance looks promising but they are only too dependent on the market exchange themselves, unlike ethereum which is a coin and spread a lot of exchange, I am sure Binance is difficult to beat ethereum in the near future.

at this rate BNB can quite chase soon https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: