Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Binance Chain a treat to Ethereum?  (Read 14672 times)
Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:16:27 PM

It may seem so because of mass exodus of listed projects on Binance. The veritablity of the Binance Chain will be tested in the future on scalability, smart contracts which I doubt it can compete strongly on

We will see if Binance Chain with Binance DEX idea is just an idea or a new step to decentralization provided by Binance itself.
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:31:37 PM

It may seem so because of mass exodus of listed projects on Binance. The veritablity of the Binance Chain will be tested in the future on scalability, smart contracts which I doubt it can compete strongly on

We will see if Binance Chain with Binance DEX idea is just an idea or a new step to decentralization provided by Binance itself.

It is still early to say that Binance will replace ethereum, to defeat ethereum, of course, cannot work alone like now, needs help from other exchanges, and certainly this is difficult to achieve in the near future.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:36:00 PM

In my opinion, the binance chain is not a threat to ethereum. The lunch of the binance chain is rather going through a hype and that is because most people are only excited about the prospect and don't have the full information about the concept. I believe with time the hype will be over and the true worth will be revealed.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 04:47:26 PM

It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.

I don't think that Binance Chain is a threat to Ethereum, because there are many of the people here in crypto world that Ethereum will surpass by XRP, BCH, BTG and more and yet Ethereum was still remain stable in the market. And besides, in some other businesses in the entire world that Ethereum was being accepted as mode of payment for some merchants.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:43:29 PM

It is no longer news that Binance is launching their own chain on the 23rd of April, 2019. All BNB holders can convert their ERC 20 to Binance Chain and MITH has announce to be the first to migrate to Binance Chain and pumped 60% overnight. Is Binance Chain decentralized or semi-decentrilized considering that they will be in control of their chain network. With the lack of smart contract, are they really pulling any challenge to ETH? Well. If the purpose is for crowdfunding and the possibility of getting listed, BNB might receive a lot of attention. In my own opinion, Binance Team is setting the pace for other exchanges and they are doing really well.

I don't think that Binance Chain is a threat to Ethereum, because there are many of the people here in crypto world that Ethereum will surpass by XRP, BCH, BTG and more and yet Ethereum was still remain stable in the market. And besides, in some other businesses in the entire world that Ethereum was being accepted as mode of payment for some merchants.
The administration of binance has long stated that they will not be competing with ethereum.  Well, to understand this situation a comma needs a more thorough and in-depth analysis, since I still can not understand what the threat to ethereum is.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:22:15 PM

I believe that BNB is a big threat for Ethereum, because I do not know how much projects would built their smart contracts on Binance Chain, if Binance is going to provide a free listing or holding an IEO to support those projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: