Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
grg5811

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:02:33 AM

Here, attend to this scam accusation before you bother answering any question as the form of marketing your project. I didn't see that you even bother checking or replying the accusation against your account.
it's all pretty sad. unfortunately, there are a lot of such projects at this forum. More precisely 90% so that investors should understand this.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ravi7096

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:30:43 AM

Here, attend to this scam accusation before you bother answering any question as the form of marketing your project. I didn't see that you even bother checking or replying the accusation against your account.
it's all pretty sad. unfortunately, there are a lot of such projects at this forum. More precisely 90% so that investors should understand this.
here you of course are right. it is necessary to review the policy of this forum before making any conclusions. I think we need a more detailed audit of projects.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:51:42 AM

here you of course are right. it is necessary to review the policy of this forum before making any conclusions. I think we need a more detailed audit of projects.
but how did they put together a soft cap? is this real data or not? means all??? who the believes in team or I what the not understand.
Byba14

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:11:16 AM

but how did they put together a soft cap? is this real data or not? means all??? who the believes in team or I what the not understand.
can you give a link to the smart contract? to view all transactions. I just want to understand it all will develop or not?
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:13:42 AM

how much mining revenue will you earn and when will you show your device? for me it is now the most interesting to trust the project.
empry

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:29:55 AM

how much mining revenue will you earn and when will you show your device? for me it is now the most interesting to trust the project.
I'm interested in that too . to buy tokens, you need to see any results of work for this. And while I do not understand what the developers offer.
businessflows

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:09:49 AM

Hey. tell the project is already registered as a legal entity? I think to make any conclusions. it will be necessary to study everything as much as possible.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:55:49 AM

who has already participated in the bounty program? I think that now it is the only option that you can try. for I doubt at the moment
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:08:05 PM

who has already participated in the bounty program? I think that now it is the only option that you can try. for I doubt at the moment
But on the website all information, take a look yourself. Many authoritative members of the forum write about fraudulent actions, but I have not yet drawn conclusions for myself. .... I will watch as events unfold
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:22:12 AM

what is the team going to show for the community now to show that this is a real project that is worth attention in this market?
vikram rawal

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:32:49 AM

what is the team going to show for the community now to show that this is a real project that is worth attention in this market?
maybe better to wait for some real results to make conclusions for themselves. I would like to see your phone for example.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:46:28 AM

maybe better to wait for some real results to make conclusions for themselves. I would like to see your phone for example.
I'm not sure we won't be able to see working prototypes soon. But in any case the team will have to show the real work to refute what you write on this forum.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:55:54 AM

I'm not sure we won't be able to see working prototypes soon. But in any case the team will have to show the real work to refute what you write on this forum.
Let's see. perhaps the team will take part in any international conferences and then we will be able to see the team.
Sadia

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:09:32 AM

and in bounty someone already involved at the moment or not? When can I receive these tokens* ??
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:35:20 AM

Hey. can you give a link to the smart contract for me? I want to know how much money you've already raised.
mifa

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:56:32 AM

Hey. can you give a link to the smart contract for me? I want to know how much money you've already raised.
now I think no one will provide any a lot of work results.  but no one is forcing you to buy tokens now. everyone should study the project as carefully as possible.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:08:14 AM

now I think no one will provide any a lot of work results.  but no one is forcing you to buy tokens now. everyone should study the project as carefully as possible.
well, let's wait and see how this project will develop.  they have a YouTube channel and there are many interviews with team members. I think it matters.
tala20

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:29:57 PM

well, let's wait and see how this project will develop.  they have a YouTube channel and there are many interviews with team members. I think it matters.
apparently they still want to collect the necessary amount and are not afraid of accusations of fraud so you need to study the project.
vikram rawal

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:37:00 PM

apparently they still want to collect the necessary amount and are not afraid of accusations of fraud so you need to study the project.
it would also be very interesting to see your phone and understand how you can get 3% per day....
Byba14

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:08:25 AM

what about exchanges? Do you have any news on this or not ?  Let's see how it will work in practice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: