Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
empry

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:31:50 AM

what about exchanges? Do you have any news on this or not ?  Let's see how it will work in practice.
while I haven't seen any announcements regarding the exits on the exchanges. But in any case, the fact that they offer 3% per day is a very good motivation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
businessflows

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:46:59 AM

what about exchanges? Do you have any news on this or not ?  Let's see how it will work in practice.
while I haven't seen any announcements regarding the exits on the exchanges. But in any case, the fact that they offer 3% per day is a very good motivation.
well, let's see how it will work in practice. Yet I want to see any real results work from the team. So I'll just follow the project.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:06:28 AM

tell me where the company is registered? And which country is your team from? I would like to learn more about this project.
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:25:57 AM

all the same, you can see what about the bounty program.  perhaps this is a good option if there is a listing. But let's see how it will work
DarkFlameX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:41:25 AM

I saw a lot of interviews with the team. so they're not afraid to show their faces. this is of course a very important point. But still I would like to see some results.
mifa

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:03:19 AM

I saw a lot of interviews with the team. so they're not afraid to show their faces. this is of course a very important point. But still I would like to see some results.
well, let's see how it works. I think that it will be possible to buy some tokens after the team shows real results.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:31:31 AM

well, let's see how it works. I think that it will be possible to buy some tokens after the team shows real results.
well, let's see how it will be in practice and how much they will be able to attract investors in the near future and what partners they will be able to attract for cooperation.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:42:31 AM

well, let's see how it will be in practice and how much they will be able to attract investors in the near future and what partners they will be able to attract for cooperation.

judging by the information on the website, they already have many reputable partners. if that's true, I'm impressed with the list of partners so far.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:50:23 AM

judging by the information on the website, they already have many reputable partners. if that's true, I'm impressed with the list of partners so far.
but you need to be sure that we will have any solid list of partners at the moment and that the team will really provide this smartphone in the near future.
businessflows

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:19:42 AM

but you need to be sure that we will have any solid list of partners at the moment and that the team will really provide this smartphone in the near future.
well, only after we see the smartphones and then it will be possible to draw some conclusions. So we will wait for announcements from the team.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:42:06 AM

well, only after we see the smartphones and then it will be possible to draw some conclusions. So we will wait for announcements from the team.
well, as I understand it, they are now ready to confirm their worth. and they offer 3% a day.  I think it will be interesting.
tala20

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:03:25 AM

well, as I understand it, they are now ready to confirm their worth. and they offer 3% a day.  I think it will be interesting.

well, let's see how things will develop. Reviews of course are strange but in any case now we can just follow the development of the project.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

has the bounty program started yet? is there any information about this? I would be very interested to see how it will work in practice.
mifa

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:56:35 AM

has the bounty program started yet? is there any information about this? I would be very interested to see how it will work in practice.
the site has a section dedicated to this and there you can register and take part in the bounty program. but you need to understand when the tokens will be on the exchanges.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:01:32 AM

the site has a section dedicated to this and there you can register and take part in the bounty program. but you need to understand when the tokens will be on the exchanges.
Yes it would be very interesting with whom negotiations at the moment are conducted. it seems to me that investors should understand when they will be able to get their profit.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:22:41 AM

I'm not really sure it will be convenient to use this phone for mining. since it will not be able to provide high power.
so we will see how this project develops.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:10:21 AM

please tell me this is something similar to cloud mining or not? how can I get 3% per day? and how can I exchange these tokens for us dollars?
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:28:16 AM

please tell me this is something similar to cloud mining or not? how can I get 3% per day? and how can I exchange these tokens for us dollars?
well, for this, at least you need to understand when these tokens will be on exchanges. this is also a very important moment for all of us.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:40:33 AM

will the team take part in international conferences ? and is there any interview with the team members?
Byba14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:20:41 AM

will the team take part in international conferences ? and is there any interview with the team members?
in Reddit there is a very good interview and you can see how it all works in practice .
But at least it's a member of the team.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: