Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
empry

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:01:27 AM

will the team take part in international conferences ? and is there any interview with the team members?
in Reddit there is a very good interview and you can see how it all works in practice .
But at least it's a member of the team.
looked. the material is certainly interesting but has not yet made a decision for yourself. I will wait for some more announcements regarding the listing on the exchanges.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
businessflows

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:22:47 AM

will the team take part in international conferences ? and is there any interview with the team members?
in Reddit there is a very good interview and you can see how it all works in practice .
looked. the material is certainly interesting but has not yet made a decision for yourself. I will wait for some more announcements regarding the listing on the exchanges.
well, as I understand it, they offer 3% a day now. This is certainly a good opportunity but I have not tested it all for myself. I will study this project in more detail.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:02:45 AM

well, as I understand it, they offer 3% a day now. This is certainly a good opportunity but I have not tested it all for myself. I will study this project in more detail.
well, as I understand it, it will be possible to increase my Deposit now but I do not understand when I will be able to sell these tokens and get us dollars.
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:34:41 AM

well, the idea actually looks good, but we have to be sure that this smartphone will actually be released on the market.  tell me when we see a working prototype.?
DarkFlameX2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:35:37 AM

well, the idea actually looks good, but we have to be sure that this smartphone will actually be released on the market.  tell me when we see a working prototype.?
you mean a smartphone or something?  Just as I understand they will be a lot of different services.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:39:14 AM

Well, a fixed returns based on the percentages? Well done. But, is it a real platform which can be downloaded?
mifa

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:26:18 AM

Well, a fixed returns based on the percentages? Well done. But, is it a real platform which can be downloaded?
why would you download it ? I understand they have to produce their smartphones and it will be most interesting for me.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:26:25 PM

in any case, they already have any development. I think it will be really cool, the production of smartphones, it certainly looks very difficult.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:59:28 PM

in any case, they already have any development. I think it will be really cool, the production of smartphones, it certainly looks very difficult.
well as I understand it is one of services which they plan to realize it. But in any case, it takes millions of dollars to make smartphones, so I don't think it's feasible.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:14:07 PM

well as I understand it is one of services which they plan to realize it. But in any case, it takes millions of dollars to make smartphones, so I don't think it's feasible.
let's see how it will work in practice. as I understand it, they will be able to guarantee income now. The main thing to understand when I can sell these tokens.
Byba14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:28:52 AM

in the official chat write that the payments are very fast. tell me someone has already made a profit through this project?
empry

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:06:24 AM

in the official chat write that the payments are very fast. tell me someone has already made a profit through this project?
how many tokens can I buy now? I would like to understand how it all will work. But to be honest, I'm a little nervous about it.
businessflows

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:49:11 AM

let's see how it all works. now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail before buying tokens.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:27:11 AM

let's see how it all works. now I would like to study the information about the team in more detail before buying tokens.
let's wait for real results from the team and see how it will work.  Because the concept looks technically difficult to implement.
tala20

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:04:48 AM

will the team take part in any international conferences? I would like to see that the project is as open and public as possible.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:21:07 AM

will the team take part in any international conferences? I would like to see that the project is as open and public as possible.

I don't see any announcements about it yet. But after such events, my confidence in the project may be greater and it is clear.
But in any case, the interview interested me.
mifa

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

please tell me tokens can be bought now? and do I need to pass some kind of proof of identity* ?
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:09:11 AM

please tell me tokens can be bought now? and do I need to pass some kind of proof of identity* ?
you can register on the site and see how it will work in practice.  As I understand some got the income now.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:36:20 AM

you can register on the site and see how it will work in practice.  As I understand some got the income now.
well, let's see how it will work in practice. But still the release of smartphones it sounds unrealistic for me.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:04:02 PM

well, let's see how it will work in practice. But still the release of smartphones it sounds unrealistic for me.
but nevertheless they will have many services. Especially if it is real partners who are already on the site that I can say that I am impressed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: