Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:22:03 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 07:54:20 PM by rijaljun

This project was busted as a ponzy scheme which is against this forum rules. So please stop bumping this thread, and OP should lock this topic or maybe moderators should delete this thread as soon as possible so that no one will still fall to this project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byba14

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:16:38 AM

This project was busted as a ponzy scheme which is against this forum rules. So please stop bumping this thread, and OP should lock this topic or maybe moderators should delete this thread as soon as possible so that no one will still fall to this project.
sadly. already have some evidence that this is a Scam?  I just didn't invest my money but I'm following the project.
empry

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:56:03 AM

sadly. already have some evidence that this is a Scam?  I just didn't invest my money but I'm following the project.
I'll tell you more. 90% of the projects on this forum are scammers anyway. so you need to change the policy of the forum
businessflows

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:24:06 AM

I'll tell you more. 90% of the projects on this forum are scammers anyway. so you need to change the policy of the forum
it seems to me that the forum needs some kind of audit or there will be more deceived users and the trust in the forum will decrease as well as to the entire cryptocurrency market.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:52:58 AM

have you watched the interviews with the team members on YouTube? please tell me this has any meaning or not?
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:38:01 AM

have you watched the interviews with the team members on YouTube? please tell me this has any meaning or not?
you can make your own conclusions but as you see too many negative reviews so I'm not going to invest in the project soon
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:19:29 AM

I understand this is something like a HYIP?  who has already been able to make money on this? already have any feedback on this?
mifa

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:47:42 AM

I understand this is something like a HYIP?  who has already been able to make money on this? already have any feedback on this?
so far I haven't seen any reviews. but as I understood they promise 3% on 50 days and say that this is the most popular package on this moment.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:26:37 AM

so far I haven't seen any reviews. but as I understood they promise 3% on 50 days and say that this is the most popular package on this moment.
it looks very promising. the main thing that they paid money for this and we will be able to earn. I would like to understand that it is safe.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:51:14 PM

the project is interesting but I do not see any working results and it is really difficult for me to draw conclusions. I think I'll keep an eye on how this ends.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:08:54 PM

while I do not really understand how this project is developing. think can be will to accept participation realistically when we will see this smartphone in action.
Byba14

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:15:03 AM

while I do not really understand how this project is developing. think can be will to accept participation realistically when we will see this smartphone in action.
I don't think we'll be able to see any smartphone anytime soon.
empry

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:34:44 AM

do I understand correctly that they offer 3% per day at the moment? is there any information about this?
businessflows

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:54:09 AM

do I understand correctly that they offer 3% per day at the moment? is there any information about this?
well, I need to understand when the listing will be and on what exchanges? I would like to know when I will be able to sell these tokens for themselves.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:17:39 AM

Hey. I will monitor the growth of this project and it seems to me that this can be earned.
tala20

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:41:07 AM

Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy minimally and what wallets are best used for this?
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:14:34 AM

Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy minimally and what wallets are best used for this?
the site has all the information if you have the desire that you can invest in 2 different ways but I do not know how it will be profitable.
mifa

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:45:25 AM

the site has all the information if you have the desire that you can invest in 2 different ways but I do not know how it will be profitable.
but while the prospect of earning quite strange. so I will follow the listing on the exchanges.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:11:42 AM

I do not understand what about mining? I do not understand how it will be possible to earn ? Will it be cloud mining or something like that?
mifa

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:33:46 AM

the concept looks interesting but so far does not cause me much confidence. I will follow the project in more detail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: