Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
grg5811

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:11:01 AM

when do you plan to listing on exchanges and what exchanges are being negotiated at the moment. I think investors should understand this.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byba14

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:00:57 AM

when do you plan to listing on exchanges and what exchanges are being negotiated at the moment. I think investors should understand this.
in the official chat wrote that you can sell tokens on exchanges now.  But 3 % a day seems unrealistic to me.
empry

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:23:12 AM

in the official chat wrote that you can sell tokens on exchanges now.  But 3 % a day seems unrealistic to me.
but I've seen a lot of positive reviews. But I haven't made a decision for myself yet. I think you need to study the project in more detail for me .
businessflows

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:47:52 AM

Hey. tell me how mining will work and is it a real team of partners? If you really have such partners then I am impressed.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:20:09 AM

Hey. tell me how mining will work and is it a real team of partners? If you really have such partners then I am impressed.
I have not yet seen any evidence of such a partnership but nevertheless it is certainly a very big plus if someone from the world will support the project.
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:03:12 AM

does the team plan to participate in any international events ? I would be very interested.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:33:20 AM

does the team plan to participate in any international events ? I would be very interested.
we will wait for news regarding the growth of the project. I will watch how the team develops the project.
mifa

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:22:25 AM

and what kind of income from mining on a mobile device can I get? Can you tell me at the moment? I don't think it's very realistic.
grg5811

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:54:00 AM

how many tokens can I buy for myself? is there a minimum Deposit and what currencies are accepted? I would like to understand this for myself.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:16:30 AM

the project looks interesting and it seems to me that it will be possible to take part in this but I am not ready to invest a large amount at the moment.
LawSpann

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:58:13 AM

the project looks interesting and it seems to me that it will be possible to take part in this but I am not ready to invest a large amount at the moment.
we must at least test everything and make a profit. and after that whether to draw any conclusions.
Byba14

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:25:27 AM

we must at least test everything and make a profit. and after that whether to draw any conclusions.
let's see how it all works. I still want to study this project in more detail. You can make a test transaction now and check it out .
empry

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:52:27 AM

let's see how it all works. I still want to study this project in more detail. You can make a test transaction now and check it out .
I have already seen the payment screens in the official chat and I hope that the project really pays.
businessflows

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:11:38 AM

I have already seen the payment screens in the official chat and I hope that the project really pays.
I hope that this will allow me to earn although in fact I am not ready to invest a large amount for this. so let's see how it will work in practice.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

I hope that this will allow me to earn although in fact I am not ready to invest a large amount for this. so let's see how it will work in practice.
so far, there are too many negative reviews to invest a large amount. But also many say that project now pays on this moment.
tala20

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:04:05 AM

tell me is there a confirmation from the project partners? just on the website I see a very solid team of partners and I have to understand that it is real.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:34:05 AM

tell me is there a confirmation from the project partners? just on the website I see a very solid team of partners and I have to understand that it is real.
and what methods of payment for tokens now exist and what is the minimum contribution at the moment.
mifa

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:52:42 AM

what is mining? what's the algorithm what equipment you need and what income you can get or what I do not understand?
grg5811

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:32:19 AM

what is mining? what's the algorithm what equipment you need and what income you can get or what I do not understand?
it seems to me that it is more like a cloud mining or something like that. While I do not really understand how it can work at the moment.
Ravi7096

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:53:27 AM

it seems to me that it is more like a cloud mining or something like that. While I do not really understand how it can work at the moment.
in any case, many write that passive income can be obtained now but I have not tested this opportunity for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: