Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
LawSpann

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:23:56 AM

does the bounty program work now? I think that's the right place to start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Byba14

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:54:06 AM

at least on the site it works just fine. so I think I'll start with the bounty program.
empry

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:13:46 AM

at least on the site it works just fine. so I think I'll start with the bounty program.
as far as I understand payments people can receive already now on perfect money. it would be very interesting for me.
businessflows

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:35:27 AM

as far as I understand payments people can receive already now on perfect money. it would be very interesting for me.
I haven't tested it yet but I think we can make a small investment. 3% per day is certainly a very good motivation for me.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:07:40 AM

please tell me whether the team will participate in international conferences? I just wish I could understand it for myself for the moment.
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:29:28 AM

please tell me whether the team will participate in international conferences? I just wish I could understand it for myself for the moment.
while I haven't seen any announcements about this. But still I will wait for news from the team to draw conclusions and trust the project more.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:49:17 AM

while I haven't seen any announcements about this. But still I will wait for news from the team to draw conclusions and trust the project more.
I think in order to draw conclusions you still need to understand when we see this smartphone.
mifa

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:33:29 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. but even now I will support the project if it is possible to invest $ 50) . who knows what is the minimum contribution to the project?
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:13:15 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. but even now I will support the project if it is possible to invest $ 50) . who knows what is the minimum contribution to the project?
I think that you can make an even smaller contribution to less risk at the moment.
but in any case, the project is worth attention.
Ravi7096

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:53:38 AM

I think that you can make an even smaller contribution to less risk at the moment.
it is too early to draw conclusions. you need to understand how much profit I can get. and then I can make a decision....
LawSpann

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:21:40 AM

it is too early to draw conclusions. you need to understand how much profit I can get. and then I can make a decision....
now quite a lot of strange reviews. so you need to study the project as carefully as possible to draw conclusions about this.
Byba14

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:37:08 AM

what withdrawal methods exist at the moment*? and how can I sell these tokens at the moment?
empry

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:15:24 AM

what withdrawal methods exist at the moment*? and how can I sell these tokens at the moment?
as I understand now need to use perfect money . and later other payment systems will be added.
businessflows

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:49:01 AM

Hey. will there be any public speeches of the team regarding the development of the project? I'd like to see a video on that. Or interview with team members.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:21:18 AM

Hey. will there be any public speeches of the team regarding the development of the project? I'd like to see a video on that. Or interview with team members.
I have already seen an interview on YouTube but still now I do not understand about the prospects of this project. how the company will make money and I would like to know more about the business model.
tala20

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:47:10 AM

I have already seen an interview on YouTube but still now I do not understand about the prospects of this project. how the company will make money and I would like to know more about the business model.
as I understand it now, you can get a reward of 3% . Although I do not really understand how it is formed but nevertheless it is a very good motivation for all of us.
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:48:00 AM

as I understand it now, you can get a reward of 3% . Although I do not really understand how it is formed but nevertheless it is a very good motivation for all of us.
already there are people who have used this opportunity and received income? I'm just wondering if the project really pays or not? I would like to get feedback from users.
mifa

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:11:20 PM

already there are people who have used this opportunity and received income? I'm just wondering if the project really pays or not? I would like to get feedback from users.
in the group of telegram at the moment a lot of reviews with screenshots of payments. so I think a small amount can still be invested with minimal risk.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:41:22 PM

in the group of telegram at the moment a lot of reviews with screenshots of payments. so I think a small amount can still be invested with minimal risk.
well, perhaps I will buy some tokens for myself and it seems to me that it can be most profitable. so I will continue to monitor when all this will be implemented.
Ravi7096

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:23:11 PM

will there be a bounty program at the moment? already have any information about this? I just wish I could understand it all for myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: