Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MPH-ONE Mining and Safe Storage of Cryptocurrencies in a Device  (Read 1044 times)
LawSpann

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:47:34 PM

will there be a bounty program at the moment? already have any information about this? I just wish I could understand it all for myself.
the site has information about this but personally I do not understand when it will be possible to get these tokens. But in any case it will be logical to take part in the bounty program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Byba14

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:35:11 AM

will there be a bounty program at the moment? already have any information about this? I just wish I could understand it all for myself.
the site has information about this but personally I do not understand when it will be possible to get these tokens. But in any case it will be logical to take part in the bounty program.
it seems to me that it will not be very convenient. it is better to just buy tokens and get passive income. I am even willing to allocate a small amount for this.
empry

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:02:38 AM

it seems to me that it will not be very convenient. it is better to just buy tokens and get passive income. I am even willing to allocate a small amount for this.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project now? can you give me some information about that?
businessflows

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:38:45 AM

and what is the minimum contribution to the project now? can you give me some information about that?
the site has all the information. But now we see a lot of negative feedback. so I think it is worth studying the project in more detail.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:01:25 AM

the site has all the information. But now we see a lot of negative feedback. so I think it is worth studying the project in more detail.
I already see a lot of reviews in the official chat. I can actually see screenshots of the payouts. so at these stages the project pays. But what will happen next I don't know.
tala20

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:30:35 AM

Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy now? And I can get passive income every day and reinvest?
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:42:20 AM

Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy now? And I can get passive income every day and reinvest?
haven't seen anything yet regarding reinvest. But it certainly would help to get a good passive income.
mifa

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:08:50 AM

haven't seen anything yet regarding reinvest. But it certainly would help to get a good passive income.
well, I'm willing to invest about $ 50 to see how it works in practice. I think that now the project will pay in any case.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:34:22 PM

well, I'm willing to invest about $ 50 to see how it works in practice. I think that now the project will pay in any case.
you can already choose one of the investment plans. but the risks are of course huge as I understand it. So everyone has to make a decision for themselves.
Ravi7096

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:57:05 PM

will the team take part in international conferences? any news on that yet? I just wish I could understand that for myself.
LawSpann

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:29:48 PM

will the team take part in international conferences? any news on that yet? I just wish I could understand that for myself.
I've only seen interviews with team members on YouTube. but I was in fact the main thing that I could capitalize on this. this is essentially the most important thing.
Byba14

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:01:11 AM

I've only seen interviews with team members on YouTube. but I was in fact the main thing that I could capitalize on this. this is essentially the most important thing.
but I still wonder how much the project pays. I think to invest a small amount for yourself and poproboval how much he pays now.
empry

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:33:43 AM

but I still wonder how much the project pays. I think to invest a small amount for yourself and poproboval how much he pays now.
if the amount of the minimum Deposit is small, you can test it for yourself. so we'll keep an eye on it.
businessflows

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:03:50 AM

if the amount of the minimum Deposit is small, you can test it for yourself. so we'll keep an eye on it.
still, I would like to see feedback from those who have already made a profit. I think it will be very important to me.
vikram rawal

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

still, I would like to see feedback from those who have already made a profit. I think it will be very important to me.
now you can see a lot of positive feedback in the official chat.  let's see how much it will benefit me.
tala20

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

please tell me what is the practical application of this token? what will it be used for? is this already known at the moment?
DarkFlameX2

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:24:44 AM

please tell me what is the practical application of this token? what will it be used for? is this already known at the moment?
now I do not see any use of this token. but as I understand any income you can get now.
mifa

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:40:26 AM

now I do not see any use of this token. but as I understand any income you can get now.
but tokens should be provided with something. any interesting results or developments that we can see in the near future.
grg5811

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:52:10 AM

tell me someone already received tokens for the bounty program.? I just would like to start with this if there is a possibility of direct exchange of tokens for dollars.
Ravi7096

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:12:15 PM

tell me someone already received tokens for the bounty program.? I just would like to start with this if there is a possibility of direct exchange of tokens for dollars.
let's see how it all works. for now I will just follow the project as we see quite a lot of different reviews.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: