Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:10:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New opportunities?  (Read 576 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:13:31 PM

Its not quite wise to give advice on which ICO to invest nowadays since there are a lot of things that need to be considered in investing or joining ICOs. First there can be successful ones but then after being listed in exchanges do not really get good value and even more sad is sometimes their prices are even lower than ICO price and you know, a lot are disguising to be legit but then in the end turn out to be scams. There are lots to choose from though from the services section and I think one must decide on his own risk so whether it be successful or not no one to be blamed but they themselves.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:57:02 PM

If you can be fortunate to but coin directly during IEO, it is much better than investing in ICO, except you are able to get a very good ICO.
Good ICOs are not easy to come by these days, except you are very astute in carrying out research.
Also choose projects you belief in it's team, because that is what will determine the safety of your fund.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:19:43 PM

Hey guys!

Any new and promising ICOs to be looking after? I've viewed many but, tbh, most of them seem rubbish. Any actual ones worthy of investment in? Thanks!
DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR EXPERT, I'M SIMPLY STATING MY OWN OPINION. FOR FINANCIAL ADVISE PLEASE SEEK A LOCAL PROFFESSIONAL.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say, it looks like you're fishing for stock picks  Wink. Nothing wrong with that though, I'll won't share what I myself have found, but will tell you how to do so for yourself.
   You see, If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. If you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime!
  Here's what you do brother, you must research and cross reference using a Venn diagram styled approach all the coins from ICO'S and compare them to similar projects already on the market. If your ICO that you're reviewing isn't like anything else on the market and it's not to good to be true. You'll have gold on your hands my friend.
   Unfortunately, finding a Diamond in the rough requires either blind dumb luck, or good Due Diligence.
   Ask yourself, Is the team open and transparent?
Do they offer a white paper? What are there goals and is there a roadmap available? How many similar projects exist, and will I receive profit from investing?
  Too many projects are over saturating the market with little to no innovation added, just a clone war!

Conclusion: Pick projects that offer you a breath of fresh air with either new innovation, or a stellar roadmap, Superb team, and community, etc. Remenber, always practice you're due dillgence.
  Now, go get'em Tiger!!!  Cool

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:40:47 PM

To be honest, now there are no worthy of attention new projects (in my opinion). It is better to focus on the projects already present on the market.
Yes, I think there are a lot of projects which have a great future , for example projects that go through Binance ieo
Crypto currency is full of opportunities we only need to take action and grab the opportunity on right time, I know this is time what changes everything, so be patient and wait for your good time, Binance is now low price we can take profit from it but I really like to invest in one and only bitcoin which is best among all coins.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:21:33 PM

Of course there is because I believe that later it will be different and better in its condition, nowadays almost all ICOs are less productive for us to predict its development. I do not resign and in my opinion it is better for you to review yourself because we have a different perspective. Hopefully ICO will be better and no hackers.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:26:43 PM

ICOs are dead for now. you can participate in IEOs but alway DYOR.
ICOs might get alive next year tho
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:13:45 PM

You have mentioned it, many of them are rubbish so why waste your time with those? There's another craze in the crypto world and that is IEOs, maybe you'll like to invest with any of those but still do your research with them.

Indeed true. If I were you, I would look for another opportunity aside from ICO. If you can not look for the best and promising ICO, then switch and go for the new IEO instead. You are always taking the risk here, so be careful investing in such.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:19:34 PM

Hey guys!

Any new and promising ICOs to be looking after? I've viewed many but, tbh, most of them seem rubbish. Any actual ones worthy of investment in? Thanks!
It is really hard to suggest the best one cause we all not sure for the existed project today. Though some of them we're legit but it never feels that it will succeed and could give profits cause mostly likely prices will dump after listing of their coins.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:28:42 PM

Hey guys!

There are many more icos project and legit just visit in the altcoin service and find icos what are you looking for but be careful for choosing icos because some project looks like legit but not it is scam. Good luck mate

kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:37:02 PM

what looks good is not necessarily worth investing so we must be more careful in choosing.
knowledge is needed because of a lack of knowledge so that we do not understand project projects that are good enough.
actually there is still a good ICO to invest but it's hard to find a good one.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:46:49 PM

While others are looking to ICOs, majority of the people now are into IEOs.

If you identify that the project is no longer good, don't put effort and money in it.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:14:08 AM

Hey guys!

i don't know for sure, it is very difficult to distinguish a good ICO between many ICO scams. sometimes ICO is good and worthy of investment but we can't see it well, they look like garbage but in reality they are gold. especially now that some investors are turning to the IEO, i think it will be increasingly difficult to find an ICO that is feasible for investment. we have to see it well so we don't lose money because we chose the wrong project.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:20:26 AM

what if we hold on to not investing in ico, I think this is not the right time because there are still many ico who have not launched their tokens to the market exchange and I think this will take a long time. better you invest in bitcoin or etherum only.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:38:14 AM

If you identify that the project is no longer good, don't put effort and money in it.
But a lot of people are still betting on ICO remember there was a chance to buy more when it's not yet listed on exchange site. My friend has bought a lot of celer before it gets listed on the binance. As far as i know, some people try to take it as their opportunity to buy more.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marksmanio

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 12:42:56 AM

everyone here will suggest you for own research but no one going to tell you about any new ico . cause everyone just confused about crypto cause once a time it was like anonymous currency but now every ico took kyc and gone ..so chill man.. no help from this question ..i will be glad if i get a cool answer without suggesting research.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:02:28 AM

But a lot of people are still betting on ICO remember there was a chance to buy more when it's not yet listed on exchange site. My friend has bought a lot of celer before it gets listed on the binance. As far as i know, some people try to take it as their opportunity to buy more.

The current conditions are very difficult, especially as many investors divert to the IEO because it is safer, the best way is to choose ICO which has a good reputation in the ICO rating, and one is global property.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:44:31 AM

It is their choice to invest to ICOs but see to it that you are aware of the potential scams rotating there. Determine what are the goods and bad ICOs.

Celer AFAIK is an IEO not an ICO.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:54:38 AM

It is very difficult to join the IEO. because they sell very fast. Finding more good ICOs is also a solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: