Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can We Fought Back?  (Read 735 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:25:02 PM

What exactly is your issue with Athero?

They are delaying bounty payments?
They declined to pay bounty hunters?
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:45:11 PM

Hackers are rampant in Bounty's projects and are very detrimental to hunters because hunters who work support their products. Everyone must hate hackers and want to delete them, we must be compact to create a community or group in a telegram or another way is to have institutions that specifically punish hackers.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:52:39 PM

More and more Project are not paying Us bounty hunters for are work example of that 👉 ATHERO this project fooled us keep saying dates of distribution, is their any way to get even with this Scammers or is their any way to get them reported so that people will see what they really are?

This is a very bad situation. I waited weeks in the Vertex signature and sent 1 of 10 of the prize and wanted a lot of extra stuff in it. Platform registration, KYC, Verification transaction ...

Unfortunately, we don't have anything to do with the reverse hype. Nevertheless, no project has been successful so far that has caused problems with bounty payments. So I don't know if luck is a coincidence. But how can you trust someone who didn't keep his promise?
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:58:11 PM

You are absolutely right and what i recall is that Athero ran a comprehensive and extended campaign lasting for over 4 months and thousands of bounty hunters were promoting it due to the promise of nice bounty reward but in the end they kept making false promises and paid nothing i think the culprits should be identified somehow and their should be proper criminal proceedings against them and if they are still unable to honor their claim then they should be jailed.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:06:03 PM

More and more Project are not paying Us bounty hunters for are work example of that 👉 ATHERO this project fooled us keep saying dates of distribution, is their any way to get even with this Scammers or is their any way to get them reported so that people will see what they really are?

There are enough topics on the forum where scam projects are published, you can try to post information about this project there.
However, if they have already ended ICO, then they will most likely not care about that.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:56:16 PM

I think that the founders of this project are gone and the project is already dead. there are no trading volumes on the exchanges and nothing is heard from investors

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

Most projects are dying off and investors are also running away due to the recent or current state of the crypto market. Aside that, there are many scammers in the industry that is ruining the business. We need to be careful and hold onto the genuine projects we investing in.

Alucard2425 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:49:43 AM

I hope Bounty Manager are more protective to their hunters and at least make a good deal that their is assurance that the hunters will get paid so that this incident will not be repeated
Alucard2425 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 01:56:06 AM

What exactly is your issue with Athero?

They are delaying bounty payments?
They declined to pay bounty hunters?
1st They delay the payment
2nd They are not answering to the message of their community manager and Bounty Manager
3rd They don't have updates on the community
4th They didn't pay us on the day that they said AGAIN "April 20" (they promised!!)(and were fools to believe it)

deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:03:52 AM

There's not much we can do, now there are many fraudulent projects and many bounty hunters don't receive rewards, unstable cryptocurrency situations have an impact on all, projects fail, lack of investors makes us have to be more careful in choosing a project, we have to be more observant in learning a project

Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:18:15 AM

It's quite unfortunate to hear news on scam ICO's walking away with bounty rewards. It pains me that there's little that can be done to recover the payment from the team. I have a dream that a time would come when only legit projects would be able to organise bounties in this forum and every reward which is earned  would be paid to the participants. I know this may seem difficult to accomplish, but I know, we would get there.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:53:02 AM

There's not much we can do, now there are many fraudulent projects and many bounty hunters don't receive rewards, unstable cryptocurrency situations have an impact on all, projects fail, lack of investors makes us have to be more careful in choosing a project, we have to be more observant in learning a project
No longer an easy task finding good projects that will pay for their participants, like what you have said, there's no way for dragging them after they did not pay the rewards that supposedly allocated for the hunters, the scammers are free to go away with the money and enjoy all those money that most of the bounty hunters are waiting, payments that they've deserve since they've done doing such task.

robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:55:25 AM

I hope Bounty Manager are more protective to their hunters and at least make a good deal that their is assurance that the hunters will get paid so that this incident will not be repeated
some managers request payment using escrow and that one form of bounty hunter guarantee will still be paid. but unfortunately, not all managers do that, and not all projects with escrow are good.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:23:02 AM

I'm glad I never joined athero project bounty in the past because I was busy participating in other project, I don't like the project so I ignore after the present bounty I was promoting came to an end, there is nothing to do to this scammers anyway, you should be more careful next time, Desico did the same to bounty hunters
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:02:56 AM

Lots of projects don't pay bounties, just like lots of projects don't deliver what they promised on their ICO. Pick you bounty campaign carefully. If you are unable to do so, just give up, because working for free is really bad for your soul. And pockets.
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:06:16 AM

Lots of projects don't pay bounties, just like lots of projects don't deliver what they promised on their ICO. Pick you bounty campaign carefully. If you are unable to do so, just give up, because working for free is really bad for your soul. And pockets.
first choosing a campaign is very easy, even definitely getting paid, but now choosing a campaign must have special expertise where the ICO market is very bad, and not many successful bounties.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:27:31 AM

I encountered this also and we the bounty hunters waited for at least 5 months before we receive our stakes. At first all the bounty hunters should secure the bounty pool for them not to be fooled by fake projects the solution for that is to use an escrow to make sure that the project is legitimate and you will receive your stake. In case of that, you can create an open accusation in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and give all the details in this case the project will be aware that their project has a stain of scam and will be alerted and in result they might give you the rewards at no time.

I didn't say that this is the solution but to make them alert and take it seriously.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:48:13 AM

The way you promote their project, do the opposite but with the same medium. Make your signature a way to put up the project's name in a horrible space. In that case, they could realize that they should pay bounty hunters because of their power to advertise and make a market profitable.

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:56:41 AM

Then don't patronise them, simply as that. It is 2019 already, almost all of the projects are really scammy to begin with that's why it's no longer profitable to join bounties now. And now the IEO or STO is creeping into the system, it's possible that ICO will die soon. So if I'm in your shoes, just stay away and don't join bounties anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:02:49 AM

Bounty hunters not getting paid for they hard job have become a very serious challenge in the bounty world, many ICO team's will have bounty hunter working for them for as long as two to three months and at the end never distributes they country to them. The only way to get even with them is to open a scam accusations against them with authentic proofs to back your claims up.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: