Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [TOP]✅WBCC CLUB - Indicators, analytics, signals!✅  (Read 2461 times)
pamchik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:25:19 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 07:38:22 PM by pamchik

Hey guys!

To ressurect this topic admin agreed to provide a great discount (78% off) to evey single person who writes here @wbcc_club and mentiones the code #btctalk. The price will be 0.003btc for every each of you guys!

We, members of this club, really don't want this topic to be abandoned like this. This is the only reason we convinced admin to promote this discount.
Ghild

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:46:27 PM

Hey guys!

To ressurect this topic admin agreed to provide a great discount (78% off) to evey single person who writes here @wbcc_club and mentiones the code #btctalk. The price will be 0.003btc for every each of you guys!

We, members of this club, really don't want this topic to be abandoned like this. This is the only reason we convinced admin to promote this discount.
How do I know @wbcc_club is not a fake account???
You can easily be trying to scam people and discredit the project.
pamchik

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:57:45 AM

Hey guys!

It was taken directly from this topic my friend.
Here it is:

It you dont trust me, just follow the link that is written in the topic Wink
Penne

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:12:05 AM

Hey guys!

So usually the month sub costs 0.014 bitcoin?
pamchik

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

Hey guys!

So usually the month sub costs 0.014 bitcoin?
Yes, the regular price is 0.014 btc.
Time is limited to be honest. You better hurry up
Ghild

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:17:55 AM

Hey guys!

It was taken directly from this topic my friend.
Here it is:

https://i.ibb.co/xFpQH1H/wbcc.png

It you dont trust me, just follow the link that is written in the topic Wink
Okey I see. Thank you.
Paulonicent

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:31:31 AM

Is there any other way to pay? I can't pay with btc.
Yettanasha

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:37:10 AM

Is there any other way to pay? I can't pay with btc.
auto pay bot only receives btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: