Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]MPCX: Digital Wealth Management Platform(PreICO Hardcap Reached🔥)  (Read 2652 times)
Ericgerald

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:00:53 AM

I am happy to see hardcap reached. I will not be late to purchase this token on exchanges which is now, by far better than in ICOs
I guess that has become the norm in recent times where tokens are far cheaper when they are listed compared to the prices that they are sold at during the ICO period.
But why is that happening?
I guess that when you launch an ICO you have to spend funds on marketing to promote your project but when it comes to an IEO then you exploit exchange's reputation.
I think all the projects shouldn't waste any funds on marketing and focus on developing a great product.. take a look at what Tesla does Wink
Elon Musk has done an amazing job with Tesla! I cannot imagine how one individual can run so many successful companies.
It's a really interesting case scenario👍 Jeff Bezos is another example Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptolifestyleBTC

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:15:42 AM

I am happy to see hardcap reached. I will not be late to purchase this token on exchanges which is now, by far better than in ICOs
I guess that has become the norm in recent times where tokens are far cheaper when they are listed compared to the prices that they are sold at during the ICO period.
I guess that when you launch an ICO you have to spend funds on marketing to promote your project but when it comes to an IEO then you exploit exchange's reputation.
I think all the projects shouldn't waste any funds on marketing and focus on developing a great product.. take a look at what Tesla does Wink
Elon Musk has done an amazing job with Tesla! I cannot imagine how one individual can run so many successful companies.
Jeff Bezos has far exceeded my expectations! I really believe that Amazon will surpass Apple in market cap
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:43:47 AM

Jeff Bezos has far exceeded my expectations! I really believe that Amazon will surpass Apple in market cap
Amazon is far ahead in the future.. they started delivering products with drones  Shocked Shocked
Adam Derek

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:38:47 AM

congrats for you to reach the hardcap in the presale
 btw i have a question regarding the tokens, i saw that the token has in the 2 blockchain ethereum and waves.
can you explain how it works for the token?

PreICO XDMC was a Waves based token, in order to provide instant liquidity to investors and ensure that their confidence on MPCX is rock solid from day 1.

However, after the PreICO Hard Cap achievement, the team decided that it would be wiser in terms of infrastructure and scalability to migrate on ETH MainNet. We released successfully our Erc-20 compliant token back in summer 2018, and during Autumn, we offered a 1:1 swap offer for all Waves based XDMC hodlers.

The remaining Waves compliant tokens are among early investors and traded on Waves Dex. Our crowdsale rounds from now on will be established through our Erc-20 based XDMC. Please note that both types of XDMC convey the same rights and utility on MPCX Platform, as strictly quoted by PoG(Proof of Governance).
I had bought only erc20 XDMC and I didn't know that waves base existed too  Tongue
JohnBTC1990

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:50:32 AM

btw i have a question regarding the tokens, i saw that the token has in the 2 blockchain ethereum and waves.

PreICO XDMC was a Waves based token, in order to provide instant liquidity to investors and ensure that their confidence on MPCX is rock solid from day 1.

However, after the PreICO Hard Cap achievement, the team decided that it would be wiser in terms of infrastructure and scalability to migrate on ETH MainNet. We released successfully our Erc-20 compliant token back in summer 2018, and during Autumn, we offered a 1:1 swap offer for all Waves based XDMC hodlers.

The remaining Waves compliant tokens are among early investors and traded on Waves Dex. Our crowdsale rounds from now on will be established through our Erc-20 based XDMC. Please note that both types of XDMC convey the same rights and utility on MPCX Platform, as strictly quoted by PoG(Proof of Governance).
I had bought only erc20 XDMC and I didn't know that waves base existed too  Tongue
I've bought both waves and erc20 xdmc at presale and ieo (I did the swap though Roll Eyes)
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:05:33 AM

I've bought both waves and erc20 xdmc at presale and ieo (I did the swap though Roll Eyes)
Do you know what's gonna be the price during the second phase of the IEO on Probit Exchange??
Kenzomatthew708

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

Do you know what's gonna be the price during the second phase of the IEO on Probit Exchange??
I think the same as part 1 ($0,05)
JohnBTC1990

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:23:23 AM

I can see btc hitting 10k within the week Wink
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:26:16 AM

I think that you'll be disappointed with the outcome...
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

Almost $9,000! 10k would seem an unrealistic goal if it wasn't about crypto...
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:47:18 AM

I think the same as part 1 ($0,05)
The price is gonna vary within the range of $0,005 to $0,007. I asked the team Wink
Elvano Fajrin

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:06:57 AM

If nowadays, 40% of the stocks (worldwide) are held by the wealthiest 1% then what's gonna happen to this ratio when crypto take the lead???
Kenzomatthew708

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:29:07 AM

If nowadays, 40% of the stocks (worldwide) are held by the wealthiest 1% then what's gonna happen to this ratio when crypto take the lead???
Then probably Satoshi, Winklevoss twins and a couple of others will gain too much power...
Brian Andre

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:25:07 AM

Then probably Satoshi, Winklevoss twins and a couple of others will gain too much power...
  I just hope Satoshi is not Kim Jong-un🙏
Judylori845

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:44:06 AM

Nevetherless, there's gonna be more equality in the society Wink
Nikoscrypto1987

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:27:56 AM

Why do you mean by the term equality?? There'll be poor people but there'll also be rich people as well... What's the difference?
JohnBTC1990

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:32:35 AM

With the crypto adoption there definitely gonna be advantages as long as disadvantages (full transparency in citizens's transactions) just like what happened with the internet...
Brian Andre

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:12:58 AM

With the crypto adoption there definitely gonna be advantages as long as disadvantages (full transparency in citizens' transactions) just like what happened with the internet...
Exactly 👍 Google knows a lot of things about each one of its users... nevertheless we have access to a global library of information that wouldn't have existed without the internet
99subsats

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:03:29 AM

With the crypto adoption there definitely gonna be advantages as long as disadvantages (full transparency in citizens' transactions) just like what happened with the internet...
Exactly 👍 Google knows a lot of things about each one of its users... nevertheless we have access to a global library of information that wouldn't have existed without the internet
Watch the movie "Snowden" and you won't be afraid of Google anymore...
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:10:32 AM

Watch the movie "Snowden" and you won't be afraid of Google anymore...
haha you'll be terrified of the US government Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: