Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto film brings Bitcoin to Hollywood  (Read 617 times)
Jazia den Bairs

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:41:04 PM

If nothing, it's great for marketing and raising awareness of Crypto and Bitcoin. Negative publicity is publicity as well

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:02:49 PM

If nothing, it's great for marketing and raising awareness of Crypto and Bitcoin. Negative publicity is publicity as well

Indeed, that's a right step at the right time buddy, just watched the movie and am pretty happy for this open advertisement from the Hollywood big stars. If this could be done with other notable organization the awareness will massive.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:59:34 PM

This is my subjective opinion and I do not impose it on anyone.
I watched this movie and I did not like it. Very raw and not interesting.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
simongros
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:43:42 PM

Looks like it could be a enjoyable movie. However, from the trailer it does seem they have put a lot of ominous tones to Cryptocurrencies which is a shame because there is so much more to this market than just the negatives which the trailer seems to focus on.
Jazia den Bairs

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:33:54 PM

Because bad news spread more quickly and have greater impact than good news. Bad stuff are more fun than good good stuff
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:07:21 PM

The trailer looks attractive. I would love to see that movie. I agree that after its release, people will look at bitcoin differently and maybe it will help them understand it and the fact that there is nothing wrong with bitcoin. After all, this is really something that will change the world in the near future.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:39:03 PM

the Crypto film is very good, at first I thought the storyline of this film would disfigure and lead the audience's opinion that the cryptocurrency was a fraud but no, the film tells the story of a friend's sacrifice. The storyline makes me even more convinced that in the future cryptocurrencies will be accepted generally.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:47:22 PM

Here's a review of the new film "Crypto" that stars Kurt Russell and Luke Hemsworth and is about Bitcoin. A big Hollywood film with big-name stars is a pretty big step in getting Bitcoin recognized globally and making it more legitimate in the eyes of the general public:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8w2EXTKQzA&feature=youtu.be
It is a good start again for the bitcoin which is recognize. We know hollywood is very popular to the whole world.
so incase that film will release and mamy people see that film they will more popular the bitcoin for sure not only in USA but also the Other country.
This will bring a good future to bitcoin economy by the time people can appreciate the brilliant thing about bitcoin, and with films I think it's one way to promote bitcoin easily. Most of the people around the world was fascinated with movies, so it's not impossible for those individuals to obtain concrete informative information coming from crypto films.
Firecold4

Activity: 286
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:58:35 PM

a good movie with this film Hollywood has helped bitcoin to be widely known if everyone wants to watch this movie we can just share this video so that more people know about cryptocurrency

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:55:46 PM

Here's a review of the new film "Crypto" that stars Kurt Russell and Luke Hemsworth and is about Bitcoin. A big Hollywood film with big-name stars is a pretty big step in getting Bitcoin recognized globally and making it more legitimate in the eyes of the general public:

Oh wow great i very interesting film, not possible people encourage to invest in crypto after they watch the film and especially a fmous artist can bring to the influence.

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 12:43:42 AM

I hope this will not like a propaganda to dishonor bitcoin, Let's say making bitcoin look bad in this movie. that will affect the most newly investors who only knew a few things about bitcoin. and If they make it look good then its a good explanation and the rumors about it will be cleared.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:59:34 AM

Nice, what better way is there for the average Joe to be introduced to cryptocurrency than through a Hollywood film, which is going to star actors with household names?
  Looks to me like these are the makings of solid progressive.

olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:44:56 AM

That is beautiful. The triller is quite inviting and I see this move as a positive one for cryptocurrency. I eeally would anticipate the likes of Nollywood, Bollywood and co to follow suit
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:48:48 AM

I did not like that movie, they show the cryptocurrencies as if they were only used for cybercrime, money laundering or everything bad ... they practically, want to make cryptocurrencies look bad

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:50:56 AM

I've watched the trailer before. There's action scenes that maybe can hype the viewers but I don't think this can help to hype people to discover crypto since it's likely more on the bad side. People might think crypto is a bad thing.
The trailer is also filled with bad comments and review about the movie.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:06:38 AM

Cryptocurrency investors will likely see the release of good and bad films because they will definitely bring attention to cryptocurrency, but it may not be the best kind of attention. According to other reviews, this film is a novel about digital currencies in the US. This illustrates the battle between money and morals, with the struggle to defend one's values ​​when they are sabotaged by cryptocurrency thieves.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 07:25:14 AM

Wow! This would have been a great means of exposure for btc and the crypto community but we know the mainstream media only present things to suit them, so i hope this movie is in favor of btc not the other way round, i am gonna watch this movie to give my own verdict.
Although this good step but there is more to be done to gain global adoption, anyways one step at a time.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:47:23 AM

I hope this will not like a propaganda to dishonor bitcoin, Let's say making bitcoin look bad in this movie. that will affect the most newly investors who only knew a few things about bitcoin. and If they make it look good then its a good explanation and the rumors about it will be cleared.

its only a movie and directors can make it look bad or good depending on thier chosen genre but its only a job  , they make movie for entertainment or for the sake of earning a profit  . no hard feelings for that  .

in the meanwhile  , we already know that bitcoin and cryptos are not bad but rather they are good because they can help the people and the economy  .  films about crypto are good because this gives the public an awareness . this might help the adoption grow more evenly  .
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:13:15 AM

One more groups who take advantages of bitcoin popularity. This is good symbiosis. This film will get many attention from bitcoin users and other ordinary people and bitcoin will become more famous. Thanks for them. It seems that more whales will take part in this cryptocurrency investment world. Film could give good effect to cryptocurrency economy.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:47:47 AM

Yes, Crypto Film brings Hollywood Bitcoin Now many movies, cartoons are being made with Crypto, which makes Bitcoin more familiar. The Crypt Movie brings Bitcoin to such a big platform like Hollywood and brings a lot of popular platforms. This is certainly a good part of Bitcoin that will give a great deal to Bitcoin's influence and popularity. As a result of this crypto movie, everyone will know about Bitcoin's history and its activities better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: