Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm curious  (Read 519 times)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:12:17 PM

Until now, no one has managed to find out who Satoshi Nakamoto really is and should this be done? What will it give us? What will we do with this information and how will it affect the entire crypto world? This man is not in vain hiding his identity, he has his own reasons for this. One of them, perhaps, he has a large number of cryptocurrencies and he just cares about his security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:09:03 AM

Maybe or may not be. But one thing I'm sure that the other forum administration isn't theymos. They are another persons. There's no way you can control the forum with a single person. However, I don't care who is satoshi because I love to rest him as anonymous person since he wants it.
in my opinion, if indeed Theymos and Satoshi Nakamoto are different people, of course, they know each other well. because they can maintain their confidentiality during this time well.
but I was even harder to think that Theymos and Satoshi Nakamoto were the same people.
maybe the forum's global moderators had met him or knew little about it.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:49:56 AM

Salute to Satoshi Nakamoto for conceiving this great idea and launching this great coin, bitcoin. But lately, bitcoin and altcoins that follow the establishment of bitcoin are not being used to materialize the concept of Nakamoto. But till 10 years of the inception of bitcoin, we are still unknown to the identify of Nakamoto. I wish he come and meet me in person, THEYMOS and this forum team.

Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:57:36 AM

Salute to Satoshi Nakamoto for conceiving this great idea and launching this great coin, bitcoin. But lately, bitcoin and altcoins that follow the establishment of bitcoin are not being used to materialize the concept of Nakamoto. But till 10 years of the inception of bitcoin, we are still unknown to the identify of Nakamoto. I wish he come and meet me in person, THEYMOS and this forum team.

He is a legend that will always be remembered forever, I think Mr. Nakamoto and Theymos (administrator of this forum) are 2 different people, after bitcoin became popular, there were many impacts including the presence of this very popular forum.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:06:44 AM

Maybe he is a close friend of Satoshi Nakamoto that chose him to be the admin of this forum. But I suspect that theymos holds a large amount of bitcoins. And even if someone really knows who is Satoshi is and where he is, it is confidential of course, it could be a great threat to his privacy. Many people including media will surge to his location to ask him many things. As of theymos, maybe we know his name but his location is unknown too due to privacy concerns.

It really doesn't matter who is Satoshi Nakamoto is, just be grateful that there is bitcoin he made and because of it the rising age of cashless society started.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

Do not you vseravno? Blockchain was created for private exchange. And you are all trying to out the creator. Just know that it exists. I would also hide my identity when the whole world is trying to find out who you are.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:32:29 AM

I suspect "THEYMOS"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35 is satoshi nakamoto and the rest of the bitcointalk administrators are a part of his team..

Are any of these guys knows outside of this forum?? Like their Twitter account or facebook account??

It is highly possible THEYMOS may just be satoshi nakamoto  laughing
At us as we try to find out who satoshi really is

maybe this account owner is the real satoshi
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3
but, the last active from thus account is on December 13, 2010
and i think its better if satoshi stay anonymous buddy

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:38:39 AM

Many think that David Kleiman is Satoshi Nakamoto. Mr. Kleiman, who is a friend of Mr. Wright, mentioned in a media last year. In addition, he seems to be a more likely candidate to take a "title" as Satoshi Nakamoto.
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:19:42 PM

I still believe in santoshi nakamoto .but we don't know about Theymos. It is the game for few months.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:24:22 PM

No. He is not even satoshi nakamoto and satoshi nakamoto itself doesnt even recognize himself as the creator of the bitcoin itself.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:17:58 PM

what will you do if you find satoshi nakamoto, will you call him home for a drink, i do not know why you people are curious this much, really. who cares of satoshi now, we need some good projects thats all.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:50:53 PM

You should do some research OP and find out how theymos became the owner of this forum. This is all available information and can be found on this forum you just have to do some digging and not sit here and make up conspiracy theories.

Theymos is NOT Satoshi but he's been around since the beginning.
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:27:10 PM

no one can say as this is just an assumption. the search for who satoshi is has really helped bitcoin and cryptocurrency alot because many worse and bad things would have happened if his real identity was known. all we can keep doing is to make assumptions of who he is.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:41:36 PM

I suspect "THEYMOS"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35 is satoshi nakamoto and the rest of the bitcointalk administrators are a part of his team..

Are any of these guys knows outside of this forum?? Like their Twitter account or facebook account??

Well, I don't really know who They-M-O-S is. But I have a strong feeling that he may know something about Satoshi. But it is best we don't have the real identity of Satoshi Nakamoto as it helps the bitcoin phenomena better that way.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:46:07 AM

I suspect "THEYMOS"

It is highly possible THEYMOS may just be satoshi nakamoto  laughing

It is not impossible, but it is highly theymos is not satoshi nakamoto.
Since Craig Wright said he is satoshi nakamoto, many peoples speculating about satoshi nakamoto identity.
I dont know about his twitter or facebook, but you can get theymos email address if your account has been banned.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:39:18 AM

Well even if Theymos is Satoshi or no, i want to thank him for this forum, and the effort he put to maintain forum, and this forum i think change the lives of many people on better.
Yep this forum really changed so many lives they brought us knowledge about crypto and other stuff.
They also gave us a chance to earn online,give us a lot of information on how to earn with our free time on the internet.
And I think many pro-traders starts here I mean learn some stuff here.

babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:11:39 AM

what will you do if you find satoshi nakamoto, will you call him home for a drink, i do not know why you people are curious this much, really. who cares of satoshi now, we need some good projects thats all.
Maybe the OP will ask for free bitcoin to Satoshi Nakamoto with a little mercy because getting a bitcoin by becoming a bounty hunter is very difficult now.  Grin
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:53:59 PM

There is not a reason to be curious or anxious
The facts remains that a day will when Satoshi will introduce himself to the entire world

We just have to wait
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:05:31 PM

I suspect "THEYMOS"

Interesting analogy but why should you worry yourself just to know the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. There is no need to try and find out his/her identity. All you need to do is to believe and support the ideology behind Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. You don't need Satoshi Nakamoto identity to understand the purpose behind the development of Bitcoin.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:26:37 PM

Maybe the OP will ask for free bitcoin to Satoshi Nakamoto with a little mercy because getting a bitcoin by becoming a bounty hunter is very difficult now.  Grin
It did sound joking, but it was the first thing we would do when we met him. I thought satoshi nakamoto had thought about this, about people will be greedy, so he decided not to display his identity and let the name become a legend.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: