Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum blockchain will forever supersede Binance blockchain  (Read 216 times)
Mrsparks (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 11:43:28 PM

After bitcoin proposed a unique means for perpetuating trustless , secured and efficient transactions bolstered by a distributed ledger unique in comparison to what is obtainable in the conventional world,  ethereum brought about a new agenda that speaks loudly of blockchain technology unlimited possibility to evolve every aspect of the society.

Decentralized applications and smart contracts are one of the key concepts the Ethereum project has established in the crypto-space. Decentralized applications in contrast to centralized applications proposes an alternative free from internet censorship, open source in nature and a rewarding economy designed to be fault tolerant. A host of decentralized applications are in the market today providing top notch services  I.e Etherdelta, Eosbet e.t.c .With more and more enthusiast entering the crypto space,  it's expected that dApp technology will gain implementation across diverse industries in the Nearest future.

Smart contracts is another remarkable function that earmarked blockchain technology potentials . The ability to self regulate and input rules to govern Perpetuation of transactions among different parties and the elimination of third parties in transactions has endeared  blockchain technology to the finance and trade systems of the world. Smart contracts gives room for a secured level of automation designed to govern transactions. No wonder most new blockchain platform have adopted the smart contract functionality introduced by ethereum due to the immense levels of efficiency it can provide for both monetary and non monetary transactions.

In conclusion,  seamless integration of the ethereum blockchain  makes ethereum forever ahead of the numerous copy cats in the market. Many people are of the opinion that the binance blockchain will be a strong contender to the ethereum blockchain but with the absence of supports for dApps and smart contracts, I find it hard to believe developers will migrate to Binance blockchain just for the meager privilege of getting listed on the binance exchange. Before Binance, the blockchain community has existed and even after binance will continue to exist because crypto is bigger than trade and market liquidity. Blockchain is a technology that should touch every aspect of human existence with remarkable features. With the looming of ethereum 2.0, I think the next phase of ethereum development will be a game changer.

What's your opinion? Which of the two features of blockchain technology discussed above do you find more endearing? And do u think Binance blockchain  will replace Ethereum as every developer first choice?

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

Although am a fan of binance,  am still yet to grasp what the binance blockchain will add to the crypto ecosystem..Asides from servicing the binance exchange ,I don't see anything worth the patronage of developers..
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:36:00 PM

I do not think there is much of a comparison because eth is a way broader platform and its scope and future prospects are huge while binance has its own ecosystem and services and binance chain is being developed to basically cater to their own ecosystem and making it more efficient and according to their own needs so i do not think it can be compared to eth in anyway.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:39:09 PM
Merited by Lanatsa (1)

I kind of prefer dapps to smart contracts.. Based on my research the smart contracts of today's blockchains are not truly smart in their interactions with the outside world and are difficult to trigger from non blockchain environment.. Although binance might be starting out without any of the two, I  still think developers will give it a dip taught due to the hype and reputation of binance exchange.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 652

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:44:23 PM

I kind of prefer dapps to smart contracts.. Based on my research the smart contracts of today's blockchains are not truly smart in their interactions with the outside world and are difficult to trigger from non blockchain environment.. Although binance might be starting out without any of the two, I  still think developers will give it a dip taught due to the hype and reputation of binance exchange.
Good observation!

I was supposed to say the same thing and come to think that having more platforms isnt really that bad yet this would give out more options to crypto community
but it turns out that this do end up on a competition but i dont really believe that Binance chain would able to cope up with etherium platform.Its still long way to go
unless if majority would be able to dragged up with they hype.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 08:46:50 PM

No reason to envy binance chai ; it’s just beginning and gaining the usual attention any new platform will demand; plus binance has the hype support

We can’t easily compare to etherum Blockchain; it requires time and process. Let’s wait for it
Cryptomindset

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:01:50 PM

I think alot of developers will still stick with ethereum most especially because of the seamless integration with exchanges.. So many other copycats I.e Neo till date are herculean in integration with exchange and this hamper the listing of projects/tokens running on such blockchains.   It's always better in my opinion to stick to tested grounds when it comes to technology
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:07:04 PM

After bitcoin proposed a unique means for perpetuating trustless , secured and efficient transactions bolstered by a distributed ledger unique in comparison to what is obtainable in the conventional world,  ethereum brought about a new agenda that speaks loudly of blockchain technology unlimited possibility to evolve every aspect of the society.

Decentralized applications and smart contracts are one of the key concepts the Ethereum project has established in the crypto-space. Decentralized applications in contrast to centralized applications proposes an alternative free from internet censorship, open source in nature and a rewarding economy designed to be fault tolerant. A host of decentralized applications are in the market today providing top notch services  I.e Etherdelta, Eosbet e.t.c .With more and more enthusiast entering the crypto space,  it's expected that dApp technology will gain implementation across diverse industries in the Nearest future.

Smart contracts is another remarkable function that earmarked blockchain technology potentials . The ability to self regulate and input rules to govern Perpetuation of transactions among different parties and the elimination of third parties in transactions has endeared  blockchain technology to the finance and trade systems of the world. Smart contracts gives room for a secured level of automation designed to govern transactions. No wonder most new blockchain platform have adopted the smart contract functionality introduced by ethereum due to the immense levels of efficiency it can provide for both monetary and non monetary transactions.

In conclusion,  seamless integration of the ethereum blockchain  makes ethereum forever ahead of the numerous copy cats in the market. Many people are of the opinion that the binance blockchain will be a strong contender to the ethereum blockchain but with the absence of supports for dApps and smart contracts, I find it hard to believe developers will migrate to Binance blockchain just for the meager privilege of getting listed on the binance exchange. Before Binance, the blockchain community has existed and even after binance will continue to exist because crypto is bigger than trade and market liquidity. Blockchain is a technology that should touch every aspect of human existence with remarkable features. With the looming of ethereum 2.0, I think the next phase of ethereum development will be a game changer.

What's your opinion? Which of the two features of blockchain technology discussed above do you find more endearing? And do u think Binance blockchain  will replace Ethereum as every developer first choice?
I think binance developing it's own blockchain is not a bad idea. But I don't see it in competition with the ethereum rather I see it as a paradigm for swift and reliable exchange of all form of digital assets. After reading up a bit from the release I think binance blockchain technological architecture will make it fit for not just trade of cryptocurrencies assets but also international trades and finance activities.. With the reputable names behind the binance chain I think asides from developers, private investors and the governments of this world will seamlessly utilize the binance blockchain for diverse trades and finance activities..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:07:44 PM

There is just too much development going, I have read it lately while traveling and it will always be a good reason to invest on Binance. They are beginning to become a leader in the industry so if there is anything worth supporting, its gonna be Binance. ETH will not disappear of course with tons of smart contracts under it, it will still be on top.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:11:14 PM

I also think that most people will still use Ethereum blockchain to create tokens and not Binance, and this will happen for long time even if Binance will have some users who will use but Ethereum is more known and this is an advantage.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:11:59 PM

Hmmm this thread has carefully fought in favour without considering the fact that information regarding the binance chain is still minimal  and besides upgrades can actually be done to grant the binance blockchain some of this features listed above. I think CZ has enough tricks to pull off to attract vast usage of the binance blockchain..

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:13:47 PM

I believe that every blockchain has its pros and cons. It seems to me that the Bitcoin blockchain is more perfect, it just lacks speed. However, a solution has long been found - this is Lightning Network.
Ethereum has a plus - this is the technology of smart contracts.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:43:15 PM

Interesting point of view, but it's too difficult to take a position.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:08:46 PM

Binance blockchain is no way in Direct competition with the ethereum blockchain and this is because it does not offer smart contract for development of projects it's only offers a fast transaction solution and also an alternative for new crypto projects.
The binance blockchain will continue to be useful and BNB coin will continue to be a top coin in terms of exchange coins but ethereum is far ahead of binance coin and blockchain (binance chain).

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:51:23 PM

Binance coin could continue increasing because of it`s developing ecosystem. I do not think it`s mainnet  will be a threat to ETH platform but many projects will chose it because of listing opportunity and it`s reputation.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Mrsparks (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:15:02 AM

I believe that every blockchain has its pros and cons. It seems to me that the Bitcoin blockchain is more perfect, it just lacks speed. However, a solution has long been found - this is Lightning Network.
Ethereum has a plus - this is the technology of smart contracts.
Hmm u call bitcoin a perfect blockchain? Asides from being a good store of value which is in my opinion as a result of the growing adoption of bitcoin and nothing more.. There is nothing perfect about bitcoin at the moment.. Even all the dozens of folks have failed to make it a perfect blockchain.

Mrsparks (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:17:06 AM

Binance blockchain is no way in Direct competition with the ethereum blockchain and this is because it does not offer smart contract for development of projects it's only offers a fast transaction solution and also an alternative for new crypto projects.
The binance blockchain will continue to be useful and BNB coin will continue to be a top coin in terms of exchange coins but ethereum is far ahead of binance coin and blockchain (binance chain).
This is exactly my sentiment, binance blockchain will remain what it is.. An digital assets exchange blockchain while ethereum which i like to refer to as the motherboard of crypto will continue to grow in its application by developers..

Rainmaker45

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:07:58 PM

I think smart contract is a very endearing aspect of blockchain technology.. I mean,  the ability to govern and mititage the ocurance of disputes arising from financial transactions makes it quite ideal for a blockchain..
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:29:05 PM

Many developers that have been using Ethereum platform will continue to use it because even the platform is not stagnant and it is very easy to integrate with other platforms. Ethereum will continue to be a force to reckon with in the industry and I don't Binancechain posing any threat to it.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
KWP

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:46:19 PM

From my point of view, I think the binance blockchain is an effort for binance organization to reach beyond just exchange activities.. With the binance team co-operation with underdeveloped nations of the world such as Uganda and ko.. A new paradigm for perpetuating trades of asset and financing can be established using the binance chain and this can bring more equitable services.. Although I think the absence of smart contracts is a big let down, I sincerely anticipate what CZ of binance has up his sleeves..       
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: