Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is heading back to $6k  (Read 2220 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:06:53 PM

Bitcoin is heading towards 12000 dollars once btc cross 6300 dollars the next target is 12000 dollars so soon we may see possible bullish pump in the market

It really is surprising me right now. The time I posted this we are at $6777 and I think this is going so fast and I am fearing that this might be a bubble but don't take this post seriously, I am just surprised by this quick increase. I never looked one day and after that it increased already almost $1K, that is amazing. Lets keepcthis steady and shoot towards the moon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

I think it will indeed happen and after that happened I could read a few articles that bitcoin will reach the next target which is $ 20000 but sometime the time is certain to achieve that, of course it will experience many corrections that might occur.
after we hit $7k today, maybe we will see correction in market.investors and traders that buying on low maybe take some profits before continue buying again.i am sure this year we will able to hit above $10k.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:14:01 PM

I think it will indeed happen and after that happened I could read a few articles that bitcoin will reach the next target which is $ 20000 but sometime the time is certain to achieve that, of course it will experience many corrections that might occur.
after we hit $7k today, maybe we will see correction in market.investors and traders that buying on low maybe take some profits before continue buying again.i am sure this year we will able to hit above $10k.
Never seen the price hits $7k though, there was some correction when it hits $6900 but the price seems to pick up in the $6800 levels so an indication that support is very strong and there are a lot of buyers around this time (or alts investors are selling their stash and invest on bitcoin).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:24:36 PM

Wow, the bitcoin is very bullish today.
It appears the bitcoin price is heading back to $6k.
The bitcoin market cap added about $6 billion in 2 days as i speak.
The entire cryptocurrency market adds about $12 billion within the last 48 hours.

* BTC Dominance = 53.02% - Up(0.4%)
    * Total Market Cap = $187.02B - Up (3.9%)
    * Total Volume = $ 57.43B - Up (16.4%)

What do you think about market behavior today? Do you think the bitcoin is going to back $6k or not? thanks Smiley

It realy a great day for every bitcoiners. Hoping that it will continue to rise and increase more. A lot of speculation and predictions if when bitcoin recover from dump but now we can see a continues increase it's value which is good for all investors and traders. I think many are already got profit from this increased.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:27:34 PM

Correction will continue to exist in a virtual currency. but I see the increase in Bitcoin prices continues to increase this month and maybe in the following month it will continue to increase. Take the right steps to get what you want.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:55:48 PM

I'm not sure how much longer this run will last, we may get another dip under 5k as whales look to cash in some quick profits.  I would be very careful buying during this pump, you may get destroyed.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:01:27 PM

Everyone should always expect corrections at every huge movement in a short while, I think it is not meant to be discussed every time but for the case of newbies that worry about their investments we can talk about it sometime because we still need a lot of them with their fund. For now until the next bull run, bitcoin investment is a safe cruise, not like Titanic ship . I will encourage you to check the coinmarketcap every other week to help your anxiety.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:56:24 PM

I'm not sure how much longer this run will last, we may get another dip under 5k as whales look to cash in some quick profits.  I would be very careful buying during this pump, you may get destroyed.
i think people are being way optimistic about the current run of bitcoins at this moment, People are claiming that its going to reach $400K which may sound very good but it's just too much in my estimation. I really don't know the reason for the current run but i welcome and appreciate it.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:55:47 PM

Everyone should always expect corrections at every huge movement in a short while, I think it is not meant to be discussed every time but for the case of newbies that worry about their investments we can talk about it sometime because we still need a lot of them with their fund. For now until the next bull run, bitcoin investment is a safe cruise, not like Titanic ship . I will encourage you to check the coinmarketcap every other week to help your anxiety.
usually the problem for beginner traders is that they are afraid to take steps, meaning they have monitored price movements and waited until prices fell but when the price fell this new trader was afraid to enter and buy coins because he thought they would fall again, and prices rose , so that this new trader is late to buy coins.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

usually the problem for beginner traders is that they are afraid to take steps, meaning they have monitored price movements and waited until prices fell but when the price fell this new trader was afraid to enter and buy coins because he thought they would fall again, and prices rose , so that this new trader is late to buy coins.
buying at $6000 now is still a good price but who knows where the correction might find its base before another pull. Newbie now should know they are buying just like other professional though some have accumulated more earlier. It is getting better, just make 2015 bitcoin chart your wallpaper to know the trend

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

Yes, the price of bitcoin is growing and in the same time all others altcoins grow with it. Bitcoin is similar with rain to the grains.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:25:31 AM

now BTC price has exceeded $ 7K, the BTC price has jumped very fast, unlike the previous week's which difficulty crossing the $ 6K barrier, from $ 6K to $ 7K it only took a few days, generally to boost $ 1K need at least 2-3 weeks. and i am sure the BTC pump will continue towards $ 8K until the end of next week. everyone are looking forward for it when the BTC returns $20K.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:39:54 AM

now BTC price has exceeded $ 7K, the BTC price has jumped very fast, unlike the previous week's which difficulty crossing the $ 6K barrier, from $ 6K to $ 7K it only took a few days, generally to boost $ 1K need at least 2-3 weeks. and i am sure the BTC pump will continue towards $ 8K until the end of next week. everyone are looking forward for it when the BTC returns $20K.
This month so far we have a good boost of price, and I think the longer it continue to rise, the bigger it will pump.
We haven't seen this kind of movement in the past, what are we going to do now, prepare for the set back or just let it fly and enjoy?

STUDENTCOIN