Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this another drama ?  (Read 1189 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:34:25 PM

this a drama well satoshi disappeared and from a variety of news many claim to be himself LoL and there was also a statement that he had been captured and gone ,it was not true the origin of satoshi nakamoto no one knew this a secret so on ,unless we saw a transaction from him wallet yeah accompanied by a sign message we are believe

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:38:36 PM

How big are the eyes and ears that have seen and heard this kind of news and it turns out that drama really has a high selling power for all markets in the world, therefore to increase the market or decrease the market there are 2 possibilities that will occur according to other news, for all who are here, it is not too easy to trust someone in any condition because everything here is for profit and is played by many people or big companies.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:41:27 PM

The only real proof is to have satoshi sign into his bitcoin related accounts on various websites and this forum then
the crypto community could compare his recent posts to satoshi's old posts.   His values will be compared too... altleast we know what satoshi likes and doesn't like.
Another important proof is the signing of his bitcoin address.
In my opinion, these are the most important proofs to determine if he's satoshi :
1. Signing into his accounts
2. Comparing the new posts with his old posts
3. Comparing the new principles with his old principles
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:09:08 AM

after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Obviously, not. McAfee has making it's way to again make a noise in crypto industry by claiming he knew who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But who'll gonna believe this guy? For we all know that he is just putting all the drama and just an attention seeker. The more he reads such news about him, the more he gets happy knowing that he is now the talk of the town.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:58:30 AM

This guy always come in f with this his know Nd of news  I stopped following after he endorsed electroneum andveven some fake ICO ‘ s now these ico investors are suffering by believing him . I don’t believe this guys words.

I don't get you, are you saying electroneum is fake? Moreover all investors make profits from etn ICO because the ICO price was 0.01 and etn did make it to 0.2 last bull run so what are you talking about? Apart from the ICO gain electroneum stands out among other altcoins, they are delivering at best, no bullshit, another altcoins John promote is Apollo currency, these altcoins are good, do better research mister
You are claiming that electroneum stood out amongst all altcoins, from what angle are you judging from? Because the price grew from 0.01 to 0.02 means they are successful? You cannot qualify their success by the value, the product they are offering to the public is exactly what we are after, and I don’t see how they have met up in regards to this.

Most of the prices you are seeing are just being simply pumped by these images like Mcafee because of their own personal interest and not because their services or product spoke for them. Take these people out of these projects being promoted by them, and then they will end up being a shitcoins. See what is becoming of BSV now.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:12:29 PM

after Craig Wright drama
now John McAfee said, he has spoken with Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto and plans to reveal the person’s identity.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-23/john-mcafee-vows-to-unmask-crypto-s-satoshi-nakamoto-within-days

do you believe with John McAfee, if he already know who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Obviously, not. McAfee has making it's way to again make a noise in crypto industry by claiming he knew who Satoshi Nakamoto is. But who'll gonna believe this guy? For we all know that he is just putting all the drama and just an attention seeker. The more he reads such news about him, the more he gets happy knowing that he is now the talk of the town.

He enjoyed this attentions, people like him always finding ways to make a scene inside of this industry, we all knew back then when he's promoting
alts and enjoyed how people follow his tweets, now, another new claimed regarding to Nakamoto's identity, he can do whatever he wants and speak
freely about this but for sure interest will not be the same.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:37:54 PM

It is another drama for John McAfee, I don't believe this guy since he predicted that bitcoin could reach $1 million in year 2020, he just want to be famous again, It's better to not reveal the real Satoshi Nakamoto because it is risky for him if he is still alive.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:51:29 PM

I don't believe any one of them after many pumps and dumps and his failed promise, he was slow down and now start act like he is one of the leaders of crypto I don't believe not Craig, not Maccafe just want to make money on this be in trend nothing more both of them  BSVH is shit really shit for which transaction must wait for hours.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

John McAfee has a very controversial reputation in the crypto community. Many times he advertised fraudulent projects, and made strong predictions that are more similar to imagination of a lonely old man. I don't believe he knows who the real Satoshi Nakamoto is, and yet another refusal to reveal his identity has only reinforced my assumptions.

Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:19:18 PM

John McCaffie made a lot of sensational statements lately, and I do not rule out the possibility that after some period of time he will declare himself Satoshi Nakamoto.

matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:32:31 PM

Mcafee is making huge profit out of such bold shout-outs and price prediction.

Take all his statement witch some reserve. He has his public that believes his every statement and making huge money out of this. He found himself good business.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

it can be true. but McAfee is an antagonist who just seek popularity from the satoshi figure. he just looked for the stage so that the business he was working on was more widely known. only federal agents that I think know the true satoshi figure. let the satoshi figure always be a mystery, maybe that's what satoshi planned from the very beginning BTC  design. Satoshi didn't need popularity because he was already rich.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:57:53 PM

after Craig Wright drama

apparently I think we will be seeing many of this drama now. I am not surprised that after  the Craig Wrights drama, that there will be many of it coming so let's watch John McAfees drama and have fun
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:57:43 PM

after Craig Wright drama

apparently I think we will be seeing many of this drama now. I am not surprised that after  the Craig Wrights drama, that there will be many of it coming so let's watch John McAfees drama and have fun

Either John McAfee needs attention or he gets paid to claim he knows Satoshi. Something else is not behind this story, in my opinion. It's, like you say, just drama again and nothing more. Maybe the drama ends with John McAfee saying Craig Wright's is Satoshi.  Roll Eyes
krisnajsadrak (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:11:13 PM

after Craig Wright drama

Either John McAfee needs attention or he gets paid to claim he knows Satoshi. Something else is not behind this story, in my opinion. It's, like you say, just drama again and nothing more. Maybe the drama ends with John McAfee saying Craig Wright's is Satoshi.  Roll Eyes

i never think about that mate, maybe you are right,,  Cheesy if Mr. John will say Craig wright is the real satoshi,,
and thats will be not the end of this drama, but the new drama will be show up my friend

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:19:07 PM

In crypto, you should not believe the words (including mine Grin). There are many examples of this. Even those like John McAfee who make money with their words.

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:22:17 PM

Even if it's true I think it will be better of satoshi real identity stays hidden or else it might take unexpected turn for cryptocurrency in general, just my own point of view,i don't know why some one like John will even mention this even if he knows the real satoshi
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:28:35 PM

As a crypto currency player who prioritizes wisdom and professionalism, I always think positively. Maybe this isn't another drama. Maybe this is true that John McAfee really met Satoshi Nakamoto (creator of bitcoin) to talk about the future of crypto currencies. Indeed the role of people who experience and professional in crypto currencies such as Satoshi Nakamoto and John McAfee is very necessary to conduct discussions so that the crypto currency condition is getting better and more stable. Restoring crypto currency trust needs to be done collaboratively so I am sure that the meeting between the two is not just to reveal identity but rather to talk about the future of crypto currencies.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 05:00:46 PM

after Craig Wright drama

Lol, all these drama just to force the real satoshi out, these guys are just creating this drama to really know the real satoshi, they thought they could frustrate him into revealing his identity? I guess they are just wasting their time and no one will really believe anything they say that much.

We have known these two people to be crazy businessmen and would do anything to create scene that would give them attention because of their products, well, I really don’t see how this their marketing strategy would get people to buy into their product idea, they should doing what they are doing, I am just so glad that they are giving Bitcoin the popularity it deserve.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:19:31 PM

Just this guy once again wanted everyone to talk about him. About him, all a little forgotten here begins another wave of dubious sensations. To believe him is to deceive yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: