Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LESS REWARD  (Read 1030 times)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:51:22 PM

To be honest, the number of hunters has become much smaller, and now very often you can get good rewards, especially if you make more effort.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward
      2).Be ready to invest when opportunity present itself.

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.

Yeah bounty system should be renew, or maybe the ICO system.
Investors is too few to invest in ICOs right now because it's not hyped anymore and the ICOs era is over.
So, something else should be made so bounty hunters can do their job with a good paying reward
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:09:47 PM

It is no news that rewards of bounty campaigns are getting lesser by each passing day. Many still feel that the reward will increase when bull run come but i doubt if there will be any changes to the reward because developers and teams have now adopt the less reward as a strategy to protect the price of their token. Many bounty hunters are crying everyday for a better reward which will not likely come. I see bounty rewards more as a privilege than a right. Many at times if the token has been listed before the reward was given out,there may even be a reduction especially when the token is doing well in the market. The question to my fellow hunters is that, why cry over spill milk? when you can actually produce as much as you want. Do you know you can make much more than your bounty rewards trading some of those token you have promoted. I have made nothing less than 300% of my bounty rewards trading some of the tokens i have promoted,one of such token is Vanta (VNT). I made 500% of the money i invested participating in vanta trading competition on Allbit for 34 days which is 2000% of the bounty reward that i was given,why many were complaining of the bounty rewards,i was smiling to my portfolio. Why limit yourself to bounty rewards when there are other areas you can explore. The more you waste your time crying over bounty rewards the more you will be blind to other opportunities around the project. As bounty hunter my advice is
      1).Take time to monitor closely the progress of the project you are promoting to see other opportunity apart from the bounty reward

With the number of bounty hunters increasing by the day,the reward is more likely to reduce than to increase. The earlier will accept that and move on the better for everyone of us. We should understand that, crying for unrealistic rewards can make developers and teams to promised unrealistic rewards.

On my experienced, there are some ico on which I had joined since last year and ended up after 4 months, and until now the token distribution is not yet done, even updates they're not giving it. And some are always says that after the end of the ico, they are finishing some thing for the better of the development of their project, but for what they are doing was they not honest. SO most of the bounty hunter are just ignoring it and find another bounties. That's the saddest thing happened and disadvantage for the bounty hunters.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:57:26 PM

If anyone thinks that there will be a change for better to the price of bounty rewards then he or she is joking because it will continue to reduce.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:04:14 PM

The lower allocation and scam projects existed in the last year are also the reason why less reward on bounty campaign. I don't think amount of bounty hunters give significant negative effect on the reward. However, campaign managers can be more selective to accept participants to make everyone happy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:27:35 PM

I have thought for quite some time now, that bounty will soon go into extinction if care is not taken.
Bounty hunters are growing day by day. Sometimes, participating in airdrop is even more profitable than some bounty.
There are other aspects one can learn. Search and learn about them.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:47:49 AM

I believe that the reward is getting lesser because we are having much more people coming Into the space, this way bounty managers can give little reward to people and they have no choice than to take it that way, but one of the frustrating thing about some bounty is that after carrying out so much task for them,  you end up not being paid which is so bad since you've wasted a lot of time already in promotion.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:48:32 AM

I agree with you, as the time passes the teams/developers of the project learns from the past mistakes of other projects giving lesser and lesser rewards in the bounty campaigns because they dont want their token to get dumped once it hits the exchanges. But my advice for now is join bounties that are promising projects only, you get lesser reward but the inflation of the token/coin once it becomes successful is massive.

I have basically holding too much of the coin that you are pertaining to, they are quite promising in the first place, also got their hard cap as well. And though that, after it gets listed, there's no improvement as I can see, even the market gets good and stable, their market price isn't improving. I think that would be not advisable if I am going to be asked?
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:01:34 AM

in fact, I see the number of participants for bounty hunters currently decreasing and not as interesting as in the previous year.
You can see and monitor it in many campaigns and compare it with the percentages in the previous year.
but I agree if the current situation is so unfavorable for any campaign, most of the results of the token after entering the exchange will decrease by 90%. and clearly this is detrimental to all aspects including investors.

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:07:11 AM

I believe that the reward is getting lesser because we are having much more people coming Into the space, this way bounty managers can give little reward to people and they have no choice than to take it that way, but one of the frustrating thing about some bounty is that after carrying out so much task for them,  you end up not being paid which is so bad since you've wasted a lot of time already in promotion.
The main reason is the bear market, though lots of people were coming but it should not affect the reward as ICO will also increase in numbers giving more opportunity for the bounty hunters. What they are complaining now is the market situation where they cannot sell at an ICO price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:13:50 AM

Its alright to have less reward, but please the bounty will pay it. Bounty is just for the advertising while gaining knowledge here in the forum. Not totally the main way to get money. So dont loss faith for it, as long as there are projects that needs our support then join, we are making crypto much bigger and bigger
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

Its alright to have less reward, but please the bounty will pay it. Bounty is just for the advertising while gaining knowledge here in the forum. Not totally the main way to get money. So dont loss faith for it, as long as there are projects that needs our support then join, we are making crypto much bigger and bigger

agree, therefore there are many people who say bounties is not a job that will get good and consistent income. whatever value they pay and as long as they make payments on time and transparently, that's where crypto will grow better and grow bigger over time

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:43:30 AM

agree, therefore there are many people who say bounties is not a job that will get good and consistent income. whatever value they pay and as long as they make payments on time and transparently, that's where crypto will grow better and grow bigger over time
Now participating in the bounty it is impossible to earn big money ... times when the bounty participants received several thousand dollars a year have passed.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:57:16 AM

Bounty hunting is not profitable as how it was before.
I was able to earn sone decent money before, but after the bull market, a lot of scam ICOs popped-out and majority of them failed to reach even their soft cap.

There's just slim chance for bounty hunters today to gain profit from bounty hunting. Better to find alternatives to earn.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:44:01 AM

Take note that as the number of bounty hunters increases time to time, there are some bounty hunters who are quitting being a bounty hunter because they realize that its not profitable for them to become a bounty hunter.

If you are joining only on social media campaign then the reward will be lesser because there are no limit in joining in that campaign . Now if you join in translation campaign where the distribution is lower because the will be lesser users to divide, then you will get more reward. To be honest, most of the campaigns that I got rewarded came from translation campaign. I sold my tokens I got from translation campaign and got a profit Smiley. Try to be a translator and you will get more reward compare to social media or content creation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:24:23 AM

It is true that the number of bounty hunters is increasing and the number of projects launching coins is decreasing. So obviously the amount of allocation a bounty hunter is entitled to is surely less. But the whole amount of bounty rewards allocations is the same. It is not that a project will determine the amount of token allocation based on the number of participants. It is essential for a bounty hunter to review a project before supporting it.

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:18:21 PM

Currently there are really very few projects and their number is decreasing. On projects that exist it is impossible to earn good money. It is likely that in the future, ICO projects in general will cease to appear.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:36:12 PM

bounty rewards are irrespective of the season whether bull or bear , but what has been happening is project avoiding payments. there are some opportunity that we need to look into like you said especially the trading aspect where we can make some cool money apart from promoting a project. another opportunity is to buy a token at a low price and sell when its high.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:48:29 PM

in fact, I see the number of participants for bounty hunters currently decreasing and not as interesting as in the previous year.
You can see and monitor it in many campaigns and compare it with the percentages in the previous year.
but I agree if the current situation is so unfavorable for any campaign, most of the results of the token after entering the exchange will decrease by 90%. and clearly this is detrimental to all aspects including investors.
Its not on previous year but we are mostly talking here on years 2016-2017 where bounty campaign is still considerable to join on yet we have seen huge success on most project on that time
but those good old days is over and now the market has plummeted together with ICO hype which most of projects now are completely trash thats why its not surprising
that bounty hunters will get lesser reward or wont able to gain even 1 token if project goes scam if not then they might received worthless tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:44:47 PM

There are different opportunities to earn tokens and make profit from them. Bounty hunting is one of it. it is true that some bounties are less rewarding or not paying at all, this is why we have to adopt to the situation and find alternative ways of earning.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: