Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:30:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Note - a digital token by Republic, a US company backed by Binance & Neo  (Read 822 times)
Hariton Vladimirovich

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:40:32 AM

it's a better project that many rely on and many investors because of the project's structure. you need to read site and join telegram so you can talk about the project to have an idea that can help with the project.
Heddion

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:41:51 AM

Yes i believe to that matter. Republic is promising project, as you can see their team has more active than any other project that's why the community has active too.
Heddion

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:00:13 AM

I agree on you sir. A wise investors will know all the details about the project before investing. If you are satisfied with the project of Republic that was presented in their white paper then you should invest now while you have time. Because for sure you will never regret about your decision to invest with this kind of project.
DonyTramp

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:02:27 AM

This is a strong project. This Project is strong. A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. project  good luck all
Junior Hollow

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:03:27 AM

me too im looking forward to the team that giving there best to make this project more great an beautiful the team behind are working hard to make more investor listed. no wonder this project will make it success.
MQAffi

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:04:35 AM

Yes that is right and hardly to debate on that because if you really satisfy your customers/users for sure they will not find anything because you've already provided the services they need and that's the thing Republic Team will provide to all of us an amazing services that will meet our satisfaction.
Fenomenon

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:06:20 AM

The project now is attracting more and more investor thanks to the efforts of the team a good start had happen and they are not stop because this is not yet the beginning they still want to improve further the Republic project collaborating with the best individual from different industries.
Larion Drake

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:10:42 AM

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful
Miriam WolfStavish

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:17:11 AM

Angel investing — hunting for a unicorn — was previously available to only the wealthiest 3% of the US population. With Republic, everyone can invest in private startups for a chance to earn a return.
VeloCHARAPtor

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:18:57 AM

Can you explain to me that maybe if i will invest to this project, what will the benefits to me as a investor? can you give me a little explanation? that will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.
Inkassator

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:20:11 AM

much Update before Republic. Just like when our partners are one big help for the project. let's wait for Republic updates I know it's going to be successful and lots of investors because they know that Republic is safe.
republic.sup

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:58:57 PM

Can you explain to me that maybe if i will invest to this project, what will the benefits to me as a investor? can you give me a little explanation? that will be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.
You get a Crowd Safe, which is a security that gives you a financial interest in the company you invested in. Some campaigns also offer perks (e.g. a pre-order of their product) for particular investment amounts.
republic.sup

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:00:33 PM

This project really a worth of our time and efforts because they keep on making a lot of progress to make this project the best among the rest and the most successful
thanks for the support! the team is not standing still and is constantly working on the development of the project!
Ananksunamun

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:36:08 AM

Why become a startup investor?

Angel investing — hunting for a unicorn — was previously available to only the wealthiest 3% of the US population.
With Republic, everyone can invest in private startups for a chance to earn a return.
Capipastra

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:39:14 AM

Get in early.
Startups are changing the world around us. Now you can get involved too.

Own a financial stake
Invest early. If the startup is successful, you can earn a profit.
Fenomenon

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:54:10 AM

Join an exciting journey
As an investor, you can choose to get involved and help the startup grow.

Fund the innovation
Fund the companies you believe in and want to see succeed in the future.

This could be a story I tell my future kids one day — hey, we were there in the beginning.

— Clifton McMillan Jr

Active investor on Republic
Ananksunamun

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:59:53 AM

$50 or $50,000
Investments range from as low as $25 up to $107,000*: start at whichever level you are comfortable with.
Jon Winston

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:02:07 PM

$50 or $50,000
Investments range from as low as $25 up to $107,000*: start at whichever level you are comfortable with.

How much can I invest?
How much you can invest in any 12-month period depends on a combination of your net worth (less the value of your primary residence if you own a home) and your annual income.

Note: You don't have to make these calculations yourself. Your limit is automatically calculated when you become an investor.
If either your annual income or your net worth is less than $107,000, you can invest up to the greater of either $2,200 or 5% of the lesser of your annual income or net worth during any 12-month period.

If both your annual income and your net worth are equal to or more than $107,000, you can invest up to 10% of annual income or net worth—whichever is lesser up to a maximum of $107,000 during any 12-month period.

Reminder: This is your annual limit for all Title III investments—not just those on Republic.
Jenny Briane White

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:06:52 PM

Who can invest?
Anyone 18 years or older can invest.

Each company on Republic decides what other requirements there are to invest in each unique campaign; please refer to each company's deal page for details on who can invest.

Please note, there are limits to how much you can invest based on your income. net worth and any other investments you've made in Title III/Regulated Crowdfunding offerings.
Ananksunamun

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:15:25 PM

How do I calculate my net worth?
Your net worth is the sum of all your assets, minus all your liabilities. For purposes of investing on Republic, the value of any primary residence should not be included in your assets. Similarly, any mortgages or other loans on that residence do not count as a liability (up to the fair market value of your home).

If you are investing with your spouse, you can use your combined income or net worth. Your Republic account's investment limit will reflect that combined net worth and income.

For example, Jon Smith, with an annual income of $80,000, invests with his spouse, Jane Doe, with an annual income of $120,000. Together, their combined investment limit is that of a single investor with an annual income of $200,000.

Do I have to be a US citizen to invest?
No, there is no citizenship requirement to invest and Republic is open to anyone over 18.

Each company on Republic determines what types of investors they will accept, check each deal page for details.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: