Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:55:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Startups companies  (Read 711 times)
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:30:15 AM

I prefer to trade in older exchanges. But I believe that the variety of tokens is an attractive spot for new exchanges.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 11:37:17 AM

Personally i do not liketo switch exchanges because it is not a simple process it is just like changing your bank account because not only you need to register and get verified on the new exchange but also you have to transfer all your deposits and trading coins which is an uphill task for me, i truly hope there will soon be an all exchange platform available where only one account will be required to trade at all exchanges connected via api etc.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:22:59 PM

Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
yes it will always positive in most of the time because if a new company is creating something it will definitely be a positive thing because they are working hard to develop something better than before and I think most of the time it will be success.

thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

As humans adopting to change isn't an easy process, however, when the need arises we have to do what's required. There a lot of exchange and there won't be the need to opt for another if they all offer same features and services. The only instance would be if a token one earned from bounty is listed on a new exchange and sometimes if it seeks to solve real problems faced by traders

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:32:54 PM

Every ICO is a start-up and I am giving a lot of chances to perspective companies and they are doing really well science the beginning of this year. I am actively using the new Nauticus exchange and believe that this guys have a big future.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:38:15 PM

Do you believe in the crypto startups? As a member of a startup exchange I want to ask you:

Do you go and give a chance on new exchanges or you stick on the same for a long time?
If not why ? Smiley
I usually give a chance to the new exchanges, because they usually have a good promotion for early members. If that new exchanges can provide this, i'm sure it will attract all potential users. Also the UI, live support and many things about the exchange must be good, also listed many cryptos.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:20:09 PM

If not why ? Smiley
I think so yeah. I mean it is a startup world so there will be ones that start off very small and become huge gigantic companies that either controls the market or gets bought up by even a bigger one but after all of that startups fail too and most of them doesn't get any funding they need to continue to operate which makes them get destroyed even before they start.

In silicon valley many startups happen to fail even before they start and most fail after the start as well, only a few get bought up by the big guys and if you parallel that with crypto startups that means there will be some successful ones but many of them will fail so if you work in a crypto startup there is a big big chance you guys fail but if you happen to not then there will be an exit that will make you all rich.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:34:05 PM

Every ICO is a start-up and I am giving a lot of chances to perspective companies and they are doing really well science the beginning of this year. I am actively using the new Nauticus exchange and believe that this guys have a big future.

And I think that there are not many promising companies. Because everyone is trying to copy ideas and few new interest projects appear on this market.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 05:43:02 PM

I usually trade on exchanges with tokens I own, with the largest volume. So if a new exchange with an acceptable transaction fee and lots of tokens with good liquidity, I would choose it.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:37:22 PM

I trust in crypto from the very bignig. No any one wants to have loss ,whenever get earnings by hard working. But a little part of money can invest in newly company for testing. I think so.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:43:03 PM

If not why ? Smiley

To be with; self funded start up companies are good; most are always successful
But when it comes to exchange; no one can stick to a particular platform for trades cos tokens get listed anywhere

But a trader can stick to a particular exchange
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:45:47 PM

There are already quite a few crypto startups. This is especially applicable to exchanges. Sometimes it seems that there will soon be as many crypto exchanges as crypto assets. It is necessary to develop what is already there. Otherwise, the market will full of a large number of projects for which it is difficult to navigate.

Kafanchanchan

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:51:12 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 09:58:45 PM by Kafanchanchan

Too many of them these days, if as much as 1/10th of them can embrace cryptocurrencies as their accepted form of payment then it will be really good for those of us already in this space. That's not very easy to come by though, but I certainly believe that soon enough most of the existing and start up companies will begin to embrace cryptocurrencies
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:33:44 PM

At the moment I would not invest in new startups, they are almost all doomed to failure.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:40:44 PM

I trust only proven known exchanges where you can trade without risking. Trading on new exchanges risks losing money and mood.
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:53:13 PM

I trust only proven known exchanges where you can trade without risking. Trading on new exchanges risks losing money and mood.
You risk absolutely on any exchange. no matter how large the exchange is and what reputation it has, it can be hacked. and no one knows what will happen tomorrow

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

Well if a new exchange do their job and gain trust over long time and maybe some advertising then a new exchange can succeed but only after a long time, so is a hard work.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:34:13 PM

I am open for new exchanges but they have to provide better solutions than the established ones.
New exchanges usually have low liquidity and it is not an easy task for them  to attract massive customer base.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:49:08 AM

If not why ? Smiley

If this new exchanges regulated, i think we can use it. Many new exchanges and they offering a lot new feature like less trading fee and good UI. As they dont asking our private key, i think we can try it and keep the coin we buy transferred in our own wallet

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:15:36 AM

From my point of view I would say try new stuff in the crypto exchange or in the real world, its not bad. So, in relation to trusting and believing any startup exchange yes I would to see if this is better than my old use too exchange. In the possibility it could lose or not there is a trial to know what and which is better to use. If not good report make a review for people to know about your feedback the same as the opposite if good and better than your previews use it. Plus as the other said that in new exchange there is a new coin or feature waited to be tried on. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: