Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416408 times)
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 02:23:56 PM

I still feel entry price is on the high side ( 10x what UTC was sold for I believe )

but on the other hand might help stop the cheap dumping's

ordered 1 BTC worth of IPO any how and might swing some hash power to a pool later on

UTC max coin is 100 million    CAI max coin is 28 million
UTC/minute produced 100     CAI/minute produced  19
Sold to investors 1.6 million   investors get  <=  280K
UTC/day produced 144k        CAI/day produced ~ 27k

Our intention was the furthest from selling cheap coins to dump on the first exchange. After 8 days from release miners would have mined 216k CAI
investors would receive an amount less or equal to 280K. If we take Vertcoin for example, it produces 20 coins/minute, so CAI produced per/minute is less than that of Vertcoin. This is a very important factor to consider when you determine potential price on exchanges. Also there is a surprise for stage 1 investors waiting at stage closing.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:07:01 PM

I still feel entry price is on the high side ( 10x what UTC was sold for I believe )

ordered 1 BTC worth of IPO any how and might swing some hash power to a pool later on

Our intention was the furthest from selling cheap coins to dump on the first exchange. After 8 days from release miners would have mined 216k CAI
investors would receive an amount less or equal to 280K. If we take Vertcoin for example, it produces 20 coins/minute, so CAI produced per/minute is less than that of Vertcoin. This is a very important factor to consider when you determine potential price on exchanges. Also there is a surprise for stage 1 investors waiting at stage closing.

Are you considering PoS implementation, if so what %. Also PoS should be mined/added/processed monthly cause that would keep more coins in wallets than if it's added yearly which is the case with UTC.
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

Are you considering PoS implementation, if so what %. Also PoS should be mined/added/processed monthly cause that would keep more coins in wallets than if it's added yearly which is the case with UTC.

We have discussed PoS and we reviewed many coins that offer PoS. If you look closely at the long term charts of a PoS coin, you would see the coin has long periods of flatlines, and as soon as it sees some improvements from the developers that send the coin into a higher price it will get dumped on heavily by whales holding the coin for long term PoS. This can become frustrating to the community/miners/developers. As any improvement would only benefit a big whale holding X% of total coins. The strength of a coin is determined by it's market movement, if a coin is held tightly by a small group, it will also be held back. Do not take me wrong the developers will hold CAI and will make nice income if that CAI produced X% of PoS, but we only considered the long term health of the coin. I opposed it personally because I want all the developers to work as hard as they can to make the CAI they hold worth a lot more in the future, VS making that X% monthly and dumping it on the market, without any incentive to do anything.

danghaonam

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:20:12 PM

more developers = better?  Roll Eyes
Better Smiley
I here to join  Cheesy
We need more pages in this thread - before 1 week start
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:33:00 PM

I hope we will see some stats after 1st stage of IPO? Total bids in BTC for example.
According easy math, this should be more then 50BTC.

But whats happening if devs didnt get enought? Just 30BTC for example. Will CAI be more cheaper for investors, or devs add their money, or premine will be reduced?  Huh
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:54:05 AM

I hope we will see some stats after 1st stage of IPO? Total bids in BTC for example.
According easy math, this should be more then 50BTC.

But whats happening if devs didnt get enought? Just 30BTC for example. Will CAI be more cheaper for investors, or devs add their money, or premine will be reduced?  Huh

No we do not intend to reduce the price per CAI and the IPO will continue as planned.
After each stage we will publish total BTC of CAI sold. Remaining CAI if exists will move
to the Friday 28 final bidding day and on that day the minimum bidding price will be the Highest
price CAI sold at to an investor in the three stages. If any CAI remains after that, it will
move to the public CAI wallet that contains the other 1% and will be used for promotions.

Reducing the price of CAI will only create whales and is not fair to initial investors, we are
not on a mission to collect BTC and whatever BTC collected from IPO will be public and
will be used for the following: AD campaigns on Youtube, Facebook, other social networks.
BTC will also be paid to pay an animation artist to create animation videos for ads on Youtube.
If needed some of the BTC will be used to help CAI be on a high volume exchange.

After March 28 no CAI will be sold to anyone from the CAI wallet.
And any transaction from the BTC wallet or the CAI wallet will be marked on a public
ledger and explained fully to investors/miners/community. And be seen on the block
chain. We will extend the use of BTC for marketing as much as possible to give the
coin long exposure period.

We will also do email consultation with BTC investors on how they would like to see
the BTC from their investment spent.

* NO CAI will ever be air dropped, mail dropped, or carried on the backs of mules to the
lost tribes of the Himalayas. CAI will never be the national currency of any one nation or
group.

MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:57:25 AM

if BTC drops a bit lower I might make another IPO bid

got to much tied up into sinking UTC atm , I wounder what will happen when all the hash power moves from UTC nitro to CaiShen Coin nitro

and what is this coin called ? CC CSC ?

*edit* nm post above

CAI

dolphinss

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:36:54 AM

chinese coin?

The coin is not Chinese, American, or European, and is not intended to be the national currency of any country/tribe. Our Dev Team gave the CaisShen it's name because it stands for prosperity, something every coin should achieve if the team behind it is committed to it's success.

Perhaps you should call it Prosperity Coin...ticker PRC

Grin
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:09:51 AM

chinese coin?

The coin is not Chinese, American, or European, and is not intended to be the national currency of any country/tribe. Our Dev Team gave the CaisShen it's name because it stands for prosperity, something every coin should achieve if the team behind it is committed to it's success.

Grin

Then the ticker will be the [People's Republic of China]  PRC  Sad

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 04:46:36 AM

got to much tied up into sinking UTC atm , I wounder what will happen when all the hash power moves from UTC nitro to CaiShen Coin nitro

*edit* nm post above

CAI

There is no shortage of miners out there. And I am sure as the release date gets closer we will have plenty of miners to support CAI
All official pools for CAI will be involved in a marketing program for the project, and the pool owners will meet weekly to decide on the best
reward/marketing program for the given week. Involving the pool owners in the marketing process was a no-brainer as they stand to gain
the most by a coin with increasing value. Three of the developers involved in CAI are also pool owners, and such we understand
how our hard work goes to waste when a developer abandons a coin or decides to make a quick exit. We also have two developers
from another community who are on stand by and willing to step in and help if needed.

Cassiel13

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:29:01 AM

*edit* nm post above

CAI

I am new to altcoin investing, and I see you invested in this coin, do you recommend these guys?
Sooyoung

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:37:03 AM

Hey I've translated the announce to Polish.I will update translations  for4 weeks(every 8 hours).
Posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524660.0
bcpete

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:34:43 AM

CaiShen
vvvortex

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:38:53 PM

chinese coin?

Grin

Don't like the ticker...PRC...People's Republic of China...or for the vulgar, prick coin?  I Like Caishen and CAI.
qq117982538

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:15:07 PM

矿池什么时间做好啊
100M 算力等待加入!!!
What time to start mining????
I have 100MH/s
This will be a great coin!!
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 03:23:44 PM

矿池什么时间做好啊
100M 算力等待加入!!!
What time to start mining????
I have 100MH/s
This will be a great coin!!

Mining starts on release day, the timer on the announcement shows the time.
Thank you for your support.

danghaonam

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:46:53 PM

chipheo ( top of nitro ) and dinhtayto ( top 5 nitro ) will join this game <= secret information in Vietnam
Cryptoinn

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:54:05 PM

stage 1 status plz?
TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

chipheo ( top of nitro ) and dinhtayto ( top 5 nitro ) will join this game <= secret information in Vietnam

Thank you guys always can depend on you  Grin you are our secret weapon. Need you to spread the word too.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:24:29 PM

stage 1 status plz?

Stage 1 ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time  at which time Stage 2 will open.
We updated the announcement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: