Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★  (Read 416400 times)
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Hi there,

Spent a few hours yesterday trying to figure out a config for 290x, alas to no avail.
So far I can't mine anything, even a bare 280x or a 290 config does not work (GPUs reset all over the place, nothing works).
And my GPUs work very well with LTC, UTC, YAC etc. So it's not a question of whether they are broken or not. They're fine.

Many thanks to whomever helps me out & take care.
az.

Just use the same settings for the 290, they will work fine... Start with a fresh install of Vertminer...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:46:14 PM

Hi there,

Spent a few hours yesterday trying to figure out a config for 290x, alas to no avail.
So far I can't mine anything, even a bare 280x or a 290 config does not work (GPUs reset all over the place, nothing works).
And my GPUs work very well with LTC, UTC, YAC etc. So it's not a question of whether they are broken or not. They're fine.

az.

How many GPUs, how much RAM and can you post a config you have tried? Perhaps somebody can spot the problem..

Per rig: 2 asus radeon r9 290x GPUs, 24Gb RAM, xxTB disk, win7 64 and vertminer 0.5.3
No matter the options I always the screen flickering before the OS gets back to me with a lousy message telling it had to reinit my GPUs.
I tried the 7950, 280x, 290, and even 290x setting given on the vertminer thread but without success.
I would so love to flip that bic to crisp that chick...

Thanks y'all for your help.

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:55:20 PM

Hi there,

az.

How many GPUs, how much RAM and can you post a config you have tried? Perhaps somebody can spot the problem..

Per rig: 2 asus radeon r9 290x GPUs, 24Gb RAM, xxTB disk, win7 64 and vertminer 0.5.3
No matter the options I always the screen flickering before the OS gets back to me with a lousy message telling it had to reinit my GPUs.
I tried the 7950, 280x, 290, and even 290x setting given on the vertminer thread but without success.

This might not sound right, but it fixed a similar problem I had with one of my rigs recently, re-flash motherboard BIOS.  Don't ask me why or how, it just worked.

azerbaidjan

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:58:55 PM

Hi there,

az.

This might not sound right, but it fixed a similar problem I had with one of my rigs recently, re-flash motherboard BIOS.  Don't ask me why or how, it just worked.

I'm sorry but I fail to see why should I reflash the mobo bios because I can't mine vert-scrypt whereas it works perfectly for everything else.
Does not make any sense to me because this can't be a communication problem otherwise it would not work with other scrypts.
I won't do this.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:10:39 PM

Hi there,

az.

I'm sorry but I fail to see why should I reflash the mobo bios because I can't mine vert-scrypt whereas it works perfectly for everything else.
Does not make any sense to me because this can't be a communication problem otherwise it would not work with other scrypts.
I won't do this.

This could be a simple config error sometimes they are hard to spot. please post your config.

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:27:35 PM

Hi there,

az.

I won't do this.

Stranger things have happened...  I run 30 rigs and it's a game of Russian Roulette with each one.

If you've tried a few 290x configs from here http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-hardware-list then post your config and let us take a look.  I use my Vertcoin settings for all Scrypt-N Coins and they run fine, 270x, 280x, 290 and 290x cards...

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:22:22 PM

Peoples posted conf files don't seem to work for me either.  This one works for me though.  It is apparently not ideal compared to others posted but it's what works on my computer.  Try it and see what happens.

"intensity" : "12",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "4096",
"temp-cutoff" : "90",
"expiry" : "30",
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0,1,2",
"gpu-threads" : "2"
}

I have a 280x

Hi there,

az.

I won't do this.

fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:27:17 PM

Where is buy support? all I see is dumbass miners dumping to .00025, lucky man at .00025 - i will lose faith in humanity if my .00025 gets filled right now.

Noob miners have dumped over 10k of .0003 - .0004 caishen into my wallet. There will be a bit smarter noobs who will wait to dump on the first high vol exchange. Is fun to filter out the noobs by making them sell cheap.

I have been through several IPOs as I am sure all of you ppl have, legit ipo is investing in dumbass miners
fireinyourhole

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:30:38 PM

Sell into my .00015 despo miners plz
fireinyourhole

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:39:22 PM

Hi there,

az.

I won't do this.

Stranger things have happened...  I run 30 rigs and it's a game of Russian Roulette with each one.

If you've tried a few 290x configs from here http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-hardware-list then post your config and let us take a look.  I use my Vertcoin settings for all Scrypt-N Coins and they run fine, 270x, 280x, 290 and 290x cards...

Are you the handicapped miner dumping?
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:41:28 PM

CAI is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Our History and NEW market launch 4 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your H2O and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
sakr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:45:46 PM

CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners here:

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example -o http://thepool.pw:2888 -u CLbV9kZZG5...

you will receive payments directly to your address!

First block in, payments received, join us now!

sabharwal2001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:48:57 PM

Where is buy support? all I see is dumbass miners dumping to .00025, lucky man at .00025 - i will lose faith in humanity if my .00025 gets filled right now.

Noob miners have dumped over 10k of .0003 - .0004 caishen into my wallet. There will be a bit smarter noobs who will wait to dump on the first high vol exchange. Is fun to filter out the noobs by making them sell cheap.

I have been through several IPOs as I am sure all of you ppl have, legit ipo is investing in dumbass miners

lol...it was you...i was one step above you to buy 80 cai...last night sb sold me at 10K sat...i think it's an end of month and miners are supposed to pay their electricity bills. :p

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:51:34 PM

Hi there,

az.

I won't do this.

Are you the handicapped miner dumping?

Hahaha... I am very new to the game but no, I mined 1000 CAI and priced them at .00083.  I'm happy to hold...

jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

dont even try to put such low buy support, no one is gonna sell it for that price Smiley)

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
azerbaidjan

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:36:06 PM

Hi there,

az.

I won't do this.

This could be a simple config error sometimes they are hard to spot. please post your config.

thanks for your help; here's my current config:

"failover-only" : true,
"scrypt-vert" : true,

"intensity" : "17",
"vectors" : "2",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "28200",

"expiry" : "120",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"no-submit-stale" : true,

"scan-time" : "10",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "1",

"gpu-engine" : "875",
"gpu-fan" : "100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "10",

"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"temp-overheat" : "80",
"temp-target" : "75",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3"

cryptonator

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:51:41 PM

Lol... 0.000253 is my breakeven point... it is the same for me to buy at or lower than 0.000253 compare to mining...
And yea... this is my first post and first time mining n trading brand spanking new coin...

Hoping for more miners to come in n price may go up... big exchanges will be very good too ;p
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:05:57 PM

Lol... 0.000253 is my breakeven point... it is the same for me to buy at or lower than 0.000253 compare to mining...
And yea... this is my first post and first time mining n trading brand spanking new coin...

Hoping for more miners to come in n price may go up... big exchanges will be very good too ;p

At launch, I worked out the price to be .00083, diff was up.  Then as diff went down I started lowering my price and it was upsetting people lol.  What me worry, I'm happy to hold on a price that's representative of current difficulty x 10  Grin

azerbaidjan

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:33:52 PM

At launch, I worked out the price to be .00083, diff was up.  Then as diff went down I started lowering my price and it was upsetting people lol.  What me worry, I'm happy to hold on a price that's representative of current difficulty x 10  Grin

Yep, and difficulty may not rise too fast if people cannot mine this thing.
well done
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:41:46 PM

Yep, and difficulty may not rise too fast if people cannot mine this thing.
well done

Huh You're the only one having problems mining, stop being a cry baby and learn how to configure your hardware properly...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: